NieR: Automata - Platinum's Take on all the Weirdness of NieR and Drakengard

15678911»

Comments

• Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,686 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    CDB2 wrote: »
    Just finished route A!!
    So glad I got a happy ending, with a certain cost but still its a happy ending!!!
    =)

You've played through maybe a third of the game. Keep going.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just finished route A!!
    So glad I got a happy ending, with a certain cost but still its a happy ending!!!
    =)

It plays itself off as an ending, but it ain't
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,472
    Just finished route A!!
    =)

The game isn't over yet. There's still more to experience.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,511
    edited May 13
    Got it!
    Though, I'm going to focusing more preparing for Injustice 2 by playing the original this weekend.

..Also, just saw vid showing route B (9s story) that Adam actually, legit asked him, "You're thinking how much you want to ****, 2B!!"

tenor.gif

And what killed me was the full second delay with the music & sfx!! LOL!!
    SFV: Laura & Akuma...TEAM "DAT AZZ" & MURDER-FACE
    The **** is intentional and open for interpretation. A dirty mind would be "fuck", but there are a lot of four letter words that could work very well within the context of the story.
  • Phillpro1Phillpro1 Joined: Posts: 3,040
    Got a Nier Automata playlist if you guys are interested in watching some cool Nier:A vids
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Philltastic1
    PSN: I_Love_New_York
    MvC3: Zero/Ammy/Phoenix
    Morrigan/Doom/Ammy (bloom)
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,511
    edited May 13
    The **** is intentional and open for interpretation. A dirty mind would be "fuck", but there are a lot of four letter words that could work very well within the context of the story.

I'm sure Adam meant "help" in that phrase!!
    786.jpg

SFV: Laura & Akuma...TEAM "DAT AZZ" & MURDER-FACE
    Considering later developments "kill" is a really good candidate too
    "Kill", "love", "save", "help", are all words that work within the confines of the story. "Fuck" is probably the least likely one anyways, considering the word is used several times in the game without censorship.
    I dunno if if call it least likely since it's never used in a sexual context. Also in JP that word is still censored so I think it's equally possible for all those options really
    Even so, it'd still be strange to have one f-bomb censored in the entire game during localization but leave the rest of them in there.
    Even so, it'd still be strange to have one f-bomb censored in the entire game during localization but leave the rest of them in there.

Is not censored in localization, which was my point. It wasn't censored just cause it was offensive but cause they just wanted it to be vague probably. Meaning it probably has more than one implied meaning intentionally, and I think fuck is just as likely as others
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,483
    Given the time frame of said sentence, I guarantee it was meant to be open ended
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,808
    edited May 13
    I knew that i recognized 2B japanese voice actress, is Mikasa from Attack on Titan, is only now that i started s2 that i pin pointed it :rofl:
    Gasaraki wrote: »

Is not censored in localization, which was my point. It wasn't censored just cause it was offensive but cause they just wanted it to be vague probably. Meaning it probably has more than one implied meaning intentionally, and I think fuck is just as likely as others

By that point, i am willing to think that is all of them.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Optimus124Optimus124 I KILLED THE GOOD PRIME Joined: Posts: 3,596
    edited May 19
    donguri990 does it again
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
15678911»