NieR: Automata - Platinum's Take on all the Weirdness of NieR and Drakengard

Comments

• ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I normally don't like games like this, but the @Sonicabid seal of approve = I must try it out.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • atiradoratirador Fire and Ice Joined: Posts: 1,474
    Kurokun wrote: »
    InsignificantBiodegradableDeer.gif

Amazing!

Thanks for the gif

• FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,215
    The SHMUP like attacks and bullet patterns with the, dodge animations and traversal are just too awesome.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 5,986
    Everything about this game is looking solid...i hope they dont drop the ball.
    Everything about this game is looking solid...i hope they dont drop the ball.

Every single game before it dropped the ball and they still turned out alright lol
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 1,559
    man even the new girl has the exact same weapons.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 1,685
    NieR Automata Gameplay from Playstation Underground 2016 - Part 1

NieR Automata Gameplay from Playstation Underground 2016 - Part 2

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/15-minutes-nier-automata-gameplay
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/15/nier-automatas-latest-footage-details-weapons-enemies-evading-style/
    Here are some gameplay highlights:
    • You’ll get to go out with a set of two weapons that you can switch between in battle.
    • The game is being made with the idea of being able to move around swiftly in mind.
    • A new gauntlet-type melee weapon was introduced. This weapon has more focus on speed.
    • You can use the Pod to shoot. You’ll be able to grab the Pod and glide around, or attack enemies while gliding.
    • There are more actions as you advance through the game.
    • The desert area is quite large, but you’ll get to visit all the parts you can see.
    • Each area has its own exclusive costumes, and you’ll also see enemies appear wearing those costumes.
    • You’ll find some enemies that wield weapons.
    • During the demo, an enemy holding a spear was shown. There are enemies that use other types of weapons as well.
    • Since it’s useless to shoot enemies with shields, you’ll need to rely in close-ranged combat to break its shield before beating them.
    • There are also enemies that will shoot you as well, and evading their attacks will be important.
    • Giant enemies have tough armor, so you’ll need to fight them by slowing chipping away at their armor to damage them.
    • You’ll get to evade in style.
  • atiradoratirador Fire and Ice Joined: Posts: 1,474
    edited June 2016
    Updating the First Post with E3 2016 videos, thanks @Kurokun

E3 Trailer:

That PC announcement trailer is amazing lol

Interview, but not really much new information

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/18/nier-automata-producer-wants-put-together-lengthy-demo-fans/

They're hoping to be able to make a decently sized demo, like 30-40 min of gameplay. We'll probably see more of it's "RPG side" at TGS2016
  • ExposedDExposedD I am thou Joined: Posts: 6,090
    edited August 2016
    Had no idea Keiichi Okabe was composing music for the Nier games. That dude is LEGEND !
    From what i know he composed the majority of music in Tekken 3 and 4 and i think most people know how good of a OST those games had.

edit :

This was Keiichi Okabe

Post edited by ExposedD on
    How do you play the best shit when XB1 has no games...? I don't understand.
    Mass Effect, Forza, Fallout, Skyrim, GTA Online. It'd be perfectly fine if no other games were ever made. Ever.
    http://www.rpgsite.net/interview/4971-nier-automata-interview-square-talks-rpg-systems-and-the-platinum-partnership
    RPG Site: So, to start... Nier and Platinum isn’t exactly the most obvious of pairings. Why did you go this direction?

Yosuke Saito: To create this title... just looking at our results from the first game worldwide, it wasn't really a huge success. We do have a lot of core fans that really like that title, but it wasn't exactly what we'd call a success. So when I thought about creating the next game in the franchise, I figured it had to be successful. So thinking about it... we still have Yoko Taro as a director, Keiichi Okabe for music, and on top of that we have Akihiko Yoshida as the character designer.

Platinum Games is one of the developers who are in my opinion one of the best at what they do. They're a superior game developer, so that's why we put together the team we now have.

The Nier games are action RPGs. A lot of the fans that liked the previous title really liked the world and the music, but the action side of the game was okay but wasn't really great. This time around to make that better we decided to partner up with Platinum Games, who are known for action games. I think it really led to a level of quality that we were hoping for.

However, this isn't necessarily more action-oriented - so please don't worry about the RPG elements either. They will be in there. We are Square Enix! [laughs] Please don't worry about those elements.

In saying that you've opened up our favorite can of worms... we're dedicated to RPGs, so, just how RPG is Nier Automata now?

It's really difficult to put into numbers, but the image that I have is that maybe 30 to 40 percent of the game is action and then around 70 to 60 percent of the game is RPG. So it's not really a 50/50 - it's actually more RPG-oriented. That being said, it's more about the storyline. There's just a lot more there. Just the play-time or length of what you'll get out of this is a bit more than what you'd expect from a pure action game.

We've been getting a lot of questions asking us around how long the play time will be. Up until now we've been saying around 25 hours, but when I actually told the development staff that it would take 25 hours they actually said 'No, no, it'll probably take a lot more than that to complete the game.' [laughs]

Something I've seen other action RPGs from Japan wrestle with, including Final Fantasy, is ensuring the traditional turn-based fans aren't driven away by the speedy action. Has that been a point for you also?

So, the difficulty level will be a little bit different from what you might expect from a Platinum game. We wanted it to be so that you'll be able to clear the game by leveling up the characters rather than having to really rely on your own skills.

I can't really go into detail right now, but... our previous title has different kinds of genres all mashed up together into one. We have that in this title as well. For Platinum Games, that made it a very challenging game for them to work on because they had to do a lot of things that they weren't really used to doing.

Beyond just leveling up and such, will there be other concessions for non-action fans? Difficulty levels or the like?

We do plan to have multiple difficulty levels or modes. That's especially because we think that fans of the previous title do like Yoko-san's story or Okabe-san's music and they might not be particularly good at playing action games, or they may not feel that they're as good. We wanted to have those fans able to enjoy this title.

When we started this project, I actually had a request for Platinum Games to make it a little cool, make it really flashy... but also to try not to make it too difficult.

The feeling that you get from playing this game, I think it's already achieved that kind of goal, so it's a little bit simpler than what they're known for, but we still plan to have different modes of difficulty within that as well.

We're also planning to announce soon about a mode that I think everyone will be surprised with... so it'd be great if everyone could look forward to that announcement as well.

There's also a constant AI partner presence, too. Do they make a big difference in combat?

It is possible to give slight direction to how your AI partner moves - a bit like some other RPGs we've created. But right now the AI... well, if you tell it to be very aggressive it'll actually go out and fight enemies on its own! It'll start attacking enemies without you. That's something we're still adjusting... we don't know yet how that'll be in the final product, but at least for now that's what the AI is doing.

In one of the versions we created while implementing these AIs there was a moment where we changed the camera to just hide where he was, and by the time we turned the camera back to reveal him, he'd actually killed everyone on screen! That wouldn't really work out as a game to play, so we're working on putting some adjustments in there.

Okabe-san, your music for Nier has really taken on a life of its own. But this is a faster-paced, action-packed game by comparison. Have you had to take a different approach?

Keiichi Okabe: So... I created music in a way that fans of the previous soundtrack will also enjoy. I tried to keep what was good about the last soundtrack in this game as well, so the action sequences have become a lot more powerful. But what makes the music for Nier very unique is that I didn't make music per-scene or per-movement - I made it more by character's emotions and their sentiment. I believe that's what makes the music of Nier very unique.

As far as the question goes of if the music has become a bit more fierce to accommodate the increased ferocity of the action, yes, that might be true - but that wasn't because of the action sequences becoming more fierce or flashy. Instead it was because the world is a little bit different, the setting is a little bit different... the sentiment of the characters is a little bit different than the previous game.

So, yes, it will be different, but it will stay close to the kinds of emotions the characters have, and I believe that I've still been able to stay within that Nier flavor in the atmosphere of the music that I create.

You've just announced that the game is coming to PC as well as PS4. How did that come about?

Yosuke Saito: Platinum Games are known in Japan as a great developer, but I think they might even be a little bit more popular in the West. I wanted this game to be more available for everyone worldwide. In Japan, not many people play video games on PC, but we've heard that there's many, many gamers who play on PC in the West. We always wanted to - we started planning for a PC version from the very start of the project.

We've also asked Platinum Games to work on the PC version for us, so there shouldn't be any differences between the PS4 version and the PC version.

I'm a little curious - given the system architectures are quite similar now, was there a particular reason you've skipped over Xbox One? Especially given that Nier appeared on Xbox 360 with a slightly different version in Japan - was there no temptation to do that again?

To be quite frank with you, it was a lot of work last time to create two versions with different characters and such! I do think we were able to gather up a really great team of people to work on this title this time, so I didn't want to split their focus. That's why we wanted to just do one version this time - that was decided from the get-go.

So, I think this isn't just our company - I think a lot of other companies also do it - but we actually start creating our games now on high-spec PCs and then optimize for the different consoles we release on. Since we already thought about releasing on Steam from the get-go, we'd already built the game in such a way that it would play on PC.

As I said, this is especially so because we've heard in Europe that there are a lot of PC gamers. To port that over and optimize it for Xbox One requires a number of extra steps. I think that is way too much for us right now, so we've decided to only go for the one console platform.
    Holy FUCK I did not expect to see that thumbnail when I clicked in here.

I'm so fuckin hype
    (new chars info, locations, etc.,)
    http://gematsu.com/2016/09/nier-automata-details-new-returning-characters-bunker-resistance-camp
    Cast
    • YoRHa No. 2 Model B (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
    • YoRHa No. 9 Model S (voiced by Natsuki Hanae)
    • YoRHa Model A No. 2 (voiced by Ayaka Suwa)
    • Pod 042 (voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto)
    • Pod 153 (voiced by Kaoru Akiyama)
    • Commander (voiced by Chiaki Kanou)
    • Operator 6O (voiced by Keiko Isobe)
    • Operator 21O (voiced by Mary Hatsumi)
    • Adam (voiced by Daisuke Namikawa)
    • Eve (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
    • Pascal (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
    • Devola and Popola (voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi)
    • Emil (voiced by Mai Kadowaki)
    • ??? (voiced by Joji Nakata)
    edited September 2016
    Edit: nevermind
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,981
    I have to admit...I hate almost all the names.

Game looks like it will be great tho. Maybe I should finally sit down and get through Nier.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    I have to admit...I hate almost all the names.

Game looks like it will be great tho. Maybe I should finally sit down and get through Nier.

When they actually refer to each other it's just 2B, 92, A2, etc I think.

Unless that's not what you're referring to
    NieR-Automata_2016_09-17-16_001.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/nier-automata-black-box-edition-announced-japan
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/16/nier-automata-getting-black-box-edition-japan/
    For 25,800 yen, the Square Enix e-Store-exclusive limited edition includes:
    • NieR: Automata for PlayStation 4
    • NieR: Automata YoRHa No.2 Type B character figure
    • NieR Music Concert & Talk Live Soundtrack
    • NieR: Automata Artbook
    • NieR: RepliCant Recollection “Gestalt Project Memoirs” Novel
    • Download code for a special item in NieR: Automata

In related news, Square Enix announced that it plans to release the NieR Music Concert and Talk Live from back in April on Blu-ray disc. Further details will be announced at a later date.

http://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/SE_E0332.html
    Fast forward to about 19:30 if you want to see some experienced looking play.

This game looks fucking AMAZING. Game of the millennium right here
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,700
    30 mins of NieR: Automata gameplay

{]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited October 2016
    Well, since it is coming to PC, too, I might give it a go.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • SonicabidSonicabid This is Jon he Does It Joined: Posts: 11,822
    The original Nier is one of my favorite JRPG's from last-gen.

I hope Platinum* doesn't fuck this up.
    Up in Dublins fuckin' Christina Aguilera sniffing Celine Dion's asscrack fulla fuckin' aloe vera
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    The original Nier is one of my favorite JRPG's from last-gen.

I hope Platinum* doesn't fuck this up.

It looks like a 3D version of a 16-bit era 2D Konami~Sega joint.

Praise doesn't get much higher than that.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    Oh, look at this cool cover we won't get in America because Americans are fucking scared of 2d art.
    edited November 2016
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Oh, look at this cool cover we won't get in America because Americans are fucking scared of 2d art.
    Yea Def gonna have to print out a custom one :/
    edited November 2016
    6sVQJTJl.jpg?1

http://nier2.com/blog/2016/11/24/nier-automata-updates-famitsu-no-1460/
    Weapon Intro: Spear

Up until now, we’ve introduced the single-handed sword, double-handed sword, and gauntlet weapon types.
    Next up we’ve got spears. Compared to other weapon types, the spears are average class, but they make up for that in their power and reach.
    However, since they’re mostly a thrust weapon, they can become a disadvantage when many enemies rush you at once.
    edited December 2016
    NieR-Automata-Day-One-Edition_12-03-16.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/03/nier-automata-launches-march-7-2017-day-one-edition-detailed/
    http://gematsu.com/2016/12/nier-automata-launches-march-7-west
    NieR: Automata will launch for PlayStation 4 on March 7 in North America and Europe, Square Enix announced during the PlayStation Experience 2016 keynote.

The Day One Edition will include a copy of the game, reversible cover art, and bonus downloadable content.

A demo will be available in the next few weeks.

Day One Edition

The Day One Edition includes amazing digital bonus content and a reversible box art featuring character illustrations from Akihiko Yoshida.

The in-game Pod Support System is useful both in and outside of battle, and can be enhanced throughout the game.
    The Day One Edition comes with some great pod skins, including designs that are reminiscent of consoles from eons past.

Day One Edition for PS4 — $59.99
    • The Nier: Automata game.
    • Six pieces of exclusive digital content, including: Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Play System Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin
    Post edited by Kurokun on
    31360473516_2d5936a11c_b.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/03/nier-automata-launches-march-7-2017-day-one-edition-detailed/
    Black Box Edition

For gamers in search of exclusive items to complement the fast-paced action, we’re proud to present the Nier: Automata “Black Box Edition,” exclusive to PS4.

Back at E3 2016 we showed off a prototype of the 2B statue during our Square Enix Presents livestream. Seeing the fully developed statue here and how awesome 2B looks, it brings an android tear to my eye.

Black Box Edition for PS4 — $189.99
    • A sleek black Collector’s Edition box housing the below exclusive content.
    • The Nier: Automata game.
    • Exquisitely crafted YoRHa “2B” Figurine.
    • Hardback 64-page artbook detailing the stunning artwork and illustrations from the game.
    • Exclusive steelbook case featuring artwork from renowned Akihiko Yoshida (Final Fantasy XIV / Bravely Default).
    • Hauntingly beautiful soundtrack containing 13 live recorded songs from Nier and Nier: Automata, composed by veteran Keiichi Okabe from Monaca, Inc. (Tekken / Drakengard / Nier).
    • All Day One Edition digital content, including: Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Play System Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin.

Copies will be limited, so be sure not to miss out as the “Black Box Edition” will be available exclusively at the Square Enix Online Store.
    NieR: Automata - PSX 2016 Trailer
    @crotchpuncha

YOOOOOOOO, reversible cover!
    edited December 2016
    http://gematsu.com/2016/12/nier-automata-ps4-demo-launches-december-22-japan
    A demo for NieR: Automata, dubbed “DEMO 120161128,” will launch via the PlayStation Store on December 22 in Japan, Square Enix announced.

The demo of the Platinum Games-developed action RPG will primarily focus on its battle action gameplay.
    Save data from the demo won’t carry over to the full release.

When Square Enix announced the western release date for NieR: Automata, it said it would release a demo in the coming weeks, so the western PlayStation Stores may get the demo the same week.

update:
    http://gematsu.com/2016/12/nier-automata-demo-launches-december-22-west
    The demo for NieR: Automata will be available for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in North America and Europe on December 22, the same day it launches in Japan, Square Enix announced.

The demo is set in an abandoned factory and follows android 2B’s mission to destroy a massive enemy that lies within.
    Post edited by Kurokun on
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    @crotchpuncha

YOOOOOOOO, reversible cover!
    Fucking sweet.
    NieR: Automata - Release Date Announcement Trailer (English)
    NieR: Automata - livestream footage (2016/12/15)
    • 11:20 to 15:11
    • 16:50 to 21:24
    • 28:19 to 40:48

Nier: Automata - Demo Gameplay [HD/60FPS]

Nier: Automata - Demo Gameplay #2 [HD/60FPS]

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/21-minutes-nier-automata-gameplay-ps4-pro-first-look-two-collaborations-announced
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/15/nier-automata-getting-ps4-pro-support-heres-comparison-new-footage/

PS4 vs PS4 Pro; screenshot comparisons:
    NieR: Automata runs at 1600×900 resolution on PlayStation 4 and 1920×1080 resolution on PlayStation 4 Pro.

NieR-Automata_12-15-16_001.jpg
    PlayStation 4 Pro adds motion blur, and increases the smoothness and refreshing feeling of the action.

NieR-Automata_12-15-16_002.jpg
    PlayStation 4 Pro also has a richer expression of the atmosphere, from the sunlight filtering through the trees to the dust drifting about the air. Each line of light is drawn more sharply.

NieR-Automata_12-15-16_003.jpg
    The shadows on PlayStation 4 Pro are finer detailed.
    Just another week guysssssssss
    FortunateSophisticatedCaterpillar.gif

WetMarvelousAdouri.gif
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,215
    Got any .gifs of that boss fight from the first video? I'm guessing those are last frame dodges where she turns translucent yellow? Seeing multiple ones in succession were nice.
    Yeah they say that in the video, they're definitely that
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,221
    edited December 2016
    Wait a minute, it's open world? Like, action rpg open world? like Star Fox Adventures open world, or River City Ransom open world, Ninja Gaiden Black open world, White Knight Chronicles open world, FFXII open world, or Lightning Returns open world?

ah the demo is tommorrow, interesting.

well found a cool lore summary ( Drakengard series and Nier and Nier Automata backstory spoilers )
    Thousands of years ago in a different universe a city full of skyscrapers suddenly appeard in the world of Eporue. In it were hiding an android school girl and Iron man. With that happening, magic and shit entered the world of Eporue. In the process of that a former child sexslave was cursed with a flower in her eye that made her immortal and started the countdown to armageddon. She tried to kill herself to prevent that from happening, so said curseflower spawned a bunch of little sisters that were all ultra hellbent on having sexual intercourses cos that gave them the power to summon angels.

So then said cursed girl walked around and killed her sisters one after another with the help of a dragon. The last one tho hid behind a shield, so Android Schoolgirl jumped at her and called into the future, so other androids from the future hacked back in time to destroy her shield so she could be killed by cursed flower lady.

Cursed flower lady then started setting of the apocalypse by transforming into a giant, singing and dancing monster. Her dragon then beats her in an epic dance off and beamed her into the void.

300 years later the world of Eporue is rid with war. Everything's in war. A soldier called caim who's totally-not-a sociopath is in search for his damsel in distress which is his sister. Said sister is also hella lusty for his dick btw.

So he teams up with totally-not-a-pedophile, totally-not-a-cannibal and totally-not-hitler trying to save her, while having some fun murdering kids along way. At some point they find the damsel in distress who was captured by a little 8 year old with the voice of an 80 year old who's favorite toys are LEGO's and weapons of mass destruction. Then some things happen like suicide, murder and a genocide on pigpeople or "subhumans" as totally-not-hitler called them and BAM suddenly giant cursed flower lady appears again, but this time she is pregnant with a bunch of giant, flying, cannibalistic space babies that eat half your party. Totally-not-a sociopath and his totally-not-a-racist dragon go yokosuka ohka on it and suddenly they and giant cursed flower lady suddenly happen to be in modern world tokyo. Our tokyo.

They then too, have an epic dance off but before we can decide who's the winner they both get shot by jetplanes and impaled on skyscrapers.

This sets free a zombie virus.

After half of japan has been infested america does what you'd expect and nukes the shit out of it, but as usual they totally screw up and suddenly all the world is zombies.

Then scientists make plans of sucking the souls out of humans, kill off the bodies and make new, fake clonebodies that are immune to the virus. Said clonebodies are like lifeless robots and were supposed to be used as new bodies for the people's souls once they cleared the world of the zombie virus. But scientists fuck up and the clones go full pinochio. Also a boy named emil was made into a weapon, cos that's what scientists do afterall.

1300 years later. said clones then live a prosper live until the souls reappear wanting their bodies back, slowly going insane because they're impatient fucks. Battle ensues. Meanwhile an old guy called Nier bents himself over for other people (literally) to get money for his sick daughter. Sick daughter then gets captured by the leader of the human souls, which is actually him, but the real him, cos he's just a faker. The fakenier then goes apeshit and kills everything and it's kids along the way, until he's getting stopped by the local cities bar musician and mayor, called Devola and Popola. Turns out they're androids made to make sure souls go back into clonebodies. But who cares, so nier cuts them down like animals. Before the last one died she used all her might to drop a fatality on little emil who supposedly dies.

Nier then continues onwards and kills the leader of the souls, which is him but not really. Then he finds out one of his party members, who's a futanari, is possessed by a human soul, so in order to help her he delete's himself off of the world and all memories people have about him as well as the last 40 hours you just spent with his videogame.

But in actuality, because Nier killed the realnier's magic cookbook and sacrificed his own, he just doomed all of humanity both real and fake, to die.

So the world is kind of a dead place and emil who actually survived as nothing more than a head builds himself a robobody and wanders around bored. Suddenly aliens appear and start invading earth, he goes full shadow-clone-jutsu and fights them of.

Then for a reason nobody knows yet, humans apparently live on the world again.
    Aliens come back, kill alot and force them to flee to the moon, yes the moon. There they build android armies called Yorha's that they send out to fight back on earth.

One of them is Yorha 2. Yorha 2 is on a mission to destroy an alien robot production plant. But the mission kinda fails, so she ends herself and the production plant by blowing herself up. Also, some kids in red suits say mysterious things.

New model Yorha 2-B appears and BAM

Nier: Automata
    FIGHTING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AbbachioAbbachio NOBLEST BRAIN Joined: Posts: 1,700
    soon.jpg
    {]UNiEL: Gordeau/Eltnum/Yuzuhira[}
    {]JoJo's: Jotaro/Hol/PolPol[} - {]KI: Jagi[}

XBL: Mortum Kujo - PSN: Mortum_Kujo - NID: Mortum - Steam: http://tinyurl.com/jzdeks7

Currently Playing: Nioh, Lost Odyssey, Yakuza 3, Rare Replay
    affinity wrote: »
    Wait a minute, it's open world? Like, action rpg open world? like Star Fox Adventures open world, or River City Ransom open world, Ninja Gaiden Black open world, White Knight Chronicles open world, FFXII open world, or Lightning Returns open world?

Open world in the same way Nier was but a larger scale it seems