Into The Badlands - Discussion Thread

Comments

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,493
    edited December 2015
    Aww shit. Wifey gon git it
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 26,970
    This bitch is trifling, too! :open_mouth:
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    Clip that nigga, Sunny! :mad:

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,493
    Wow everybody making moves. That son is triflin.
    Yooooooooo!!! Everyone is out to get Quinn. Shit is going down!
    Wish you had Sunny now, don't ya, Quinn?

...bitch..

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,409
    You know you a bad nigga when the WHOLE WORLD is coming for your head.

"Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    po pimpus wrote: »
    You know you a fuck nigga when the WHOLE WORLD is coming for your head.

Fixed.

• RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,174 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    THE BARON HAS FALLEN!!!
    edited December 2015
    Cung Le gonna beat the brakes off Sonny
    WTF

• voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DDeeeeeeaaaammmn
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
    WTF

Pretty obvious who they were as soon as you saw them.
    GODDAMN.

That was a righteous asswhoopin'...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    RockBogart wrote: »
    WTF

Yea, but DAMN. My boy Sunny put up a good fight, though. He went out like a real nigga, unlike Quinn's bitch ass.

WTF

Yea, but DAMN. My boy Sunny put up a good fight, though. He went out like a real nigga, unlike Quinn's bitch ass.

I was disappointed by Quin's death. He was a legit fighter that trained Sunny, and bested the Wido 1v1. And he goes out like that? No blaze of glory throwing down with his enemies and settling the score with his son. Just shanked all of a sudden by Sunny? he deserved better. I wonder what Atilda will decide with the Wido, and what's gonna happen to Sunny and MK. Also what will become of Quinn's territory and Clipper force.
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 5,986
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Damn Sonny got rekt. He put up a good fight though. They had to go Avatar state to beat him.

Yea man, they had to pull out the X-Factor THC.

I thought it was about to get real when Bolo 2.0 entered the fray, but naaaaaaah.

...and I don't think Quinn is dead. :coffee:
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,505
    Who's head was it that the guy chopped off and showed Sunny? Was it mistaken for MK?
    Who's head was it that the guy chopped off and showed Sunny? Was it mistaken for MK?

That was the head Sunny brought him. It was that cog who MK bodied.

• white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,283 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The plot for this show moves at a breakneck pace, I love it. I really hope it's been getting good ratings because this show needs to be renewed for another season mosdef!

Ding dong the Baron is dead! He was a cool character, but he definitely deserved to get got. A duel between him and Sunny would've been nice, but it wouldn't have made sense considering what was already occurring.

Sunny really put a fight against those monks, they had to go mystic just to deal with him 3vs1. Imagine how OP Sunny would be if he got access to the same possessed state?! It makes me wonder if Sunny is heading to that city in his pendant? Also Quinn talking about the former US was interesting, these metahumans might be one of the reasons for this apocalypse- along with nukes of course.

The Widow being one of them is also another exciting revelation. It hints to how she valuable she was to the former baron and also explains his fate.

M.K. is going to come back with his potential unlocked like Mystic Gohan.

It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • ascensionXascensionX Joined: Posts: 404
    I think the show was better then I thought. I cant wait for more.
    Support the Ascension X Project https://facebook.com/AscensionX2013 and follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/chrissanders3
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The plot for this show moves at a breakneck pace, I love it. I really hope it's been getting good ratings because this show needs to be renewed for another season mosdef!

Ding dong the Baron is dead! He was a cool character, but he definitely deserved to get got. A duel between him and Sunny would've been nice, but it wouldn't have made sense considering what was already occurring.

Sunny really put a fight against those monks, they had to go mystic just to deal with him 3vs1. Imagine how OP Sunny would be if he got access to the same possessed state?! It makes me wonder if Sunny is heading to that city in his pendant? Also Quinn talking about the former US was interesting, these metahumans might be one of the reasons for this apocalypse- along with nukes of course.

The Widow being one of them is also another exciting revelation. It hints to how she valuable she was to the former baron and also explains his fate.

it got renewed a bit back.

and its pretty obvious at this point sunny is a saiyan he just doesnt know it yet.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,283 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I don't think you wanna make that comparison, bruh lol

Hey Mystic Gohan wrecked shop!

...for like 5 minutes.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,523
    edited December 2015
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    WTF

I was disappointed by Quin's death. He was a legit fighter that trained Sunny, and bested the Wido 1v1. And he goes out like that? No blaze of glory throwing down with his enemies and settling the score with his son. Just shanked all of a sudden by Sunny? he deserved better. I wonder what Atilda will decide with the Wido, and what's gonna happen to Sunny and MK. Also what will become of Quinn's territory and Clipper force.

I agree but he is a tough bastard, the medicine woman conveniently showing up at the end could mean he survives.
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,951
    edited December 2015
    Wuh-hun! Too-hoo! Sunny got knocked through two walls!

And that kids, is how you know he's down for the Count!

maxresdefault.jpg
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,859
    Damn Quin is taken out was a shock, dude was like the terminator. Maybe one of my favs villains of all time.

Fighting is too slick in this, even double back flips don't come off as cheese either, like very little fighting seemed low tier. Actually the only thing I can put a finger on would be the kid MK and ironically enough Cung fucking Le.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    is this the girl monk?

edited December 2015
    dn3000 wrote: »
    is this the girl monk?

yes. lol i remember gettin drunk wit the dude on the left in chicago 2 years ago.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5148754/

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    Why is this show so fuckin' good??? It's even better than my expectations. AMC STAY cranking out hits.

Yeah ever since Breaking Bad AMC has been on one hell of a roll. Like before Breaking Bad no one really cared for AMC. but after Breaking Bad and everything they've been rolling out since. Some people get cable just for that network.
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So were the monks actually trying to kill Sunny? I just find it hard to believe that three avatar powered monks couldn't kill him even after sending him through multiple walls.

Either that or Sunny is some sort of "chosen one" and a fuck ton more durable than I thought.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,523
    edited December 2015
    Funnily enough that double fist punch that finally KO'd Sunny if I recall correctly is called a dragon punch in Shaolin
    voodazz wrote: »
    So were the monks actually trying to kill Sunny? I just find it hard to believe that three avatar powered monks couldn't kill him even after sending him through multiple walls.

Either that or Sunny is some sort of "chosen one" and a fuck ton more durable than I thought.

Remember, he had the same medallion as a kid that MK had. He's probably one of them too, just suppressed.
    this shit is a live action anime....sunny is a damn saiyan. nigga bout to be reverse goku...supposed to be a peaceful person but was kidnapped/hit his head/and became a weapon of war. who hasnt even accessed 1% of his true power.

incoming bigger evil badguy

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    The main thing I like is that the show is aware of what their audience wants. It always meets the action quota without ignoring the plot.

I also like how people are as ruthless and conniving as you'd expect in a post apocalyptic world. Most people are out for number one and will do nearly anything to either get or retain power.

The main thing I like is that the show is aware of what their audience wants. It always meets the action quota without ignoring the plot.

I also like how people are as ruthless and conniving as you'd expect in a post apocalyptic world. Most people are out for number one and will do nearly anything to either get or retain power.

no one is a good guy outside of mk and sunnys wife. everyone is a badguy but mostly for survival reasons.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Kung Fu ain't cheap son... and it ain't like it's got Walking Dead money behind it.
    AMC gonna have a lot more money to spend after half TWD's cast is killed of in the coming arc, though...

I'd rather the next season arrives in 2017 polished, than a rushed ratings grab.

Saw the commercial for S2 last night - let's go!!!
    edited January 12
    CTG wrote: »
    Saw the commercial for S2 last night - let's go!!!

About fucking time! I almost thought they cancelled this god like series. Thank god people gave it A chance instead of writting it off as trash riding on the Walking Dead's coattails by airing after it. Edgy lil jackasses calling the show into the robots lands, because how dare AMC try to work on new shows instead of just milking Walking Dead.

Post edited by BB_Hoody on
    People that stupid deserve the awful current season of TWD.
    edited January 13
    Can't wait to see the waifu again..
    2b30a8341d66dd8ae690bfe74c27a893.gif
    So Daniel Wu is going to star in the Tomb Raider reboot http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tomb-raider-reboot-adds-badlands-star-daniel-wu-963578

They're making another Tomb Raider movie?
    Post edited by BB_Hoody on
    I hate AMC's app. How don't you have your own shows available for VOD?