First let me start off by saying that this is not a Tournament Announcement, sorry if that annoys anyone, but I decided posting here would be the best area to get the attention of those who'd care about this.
Some of you may remember from about two to three years ago, I posted a thread because I had written a Tournament Maker application to ease the lives of Tournament Directors everywhere. At some point in the past that thread is long since gone away, but the Tournament Maker has not.
I know some people here use it and have kept up with it and even kept in touch with me with various suggestions, comments, bugs etc. Well, I'm posting now because I've finally updated the Tournament Maker with almost all of the suggestions I've received, and a ton of features and enhancements that should make your lives easier.
Some things the application has and can do:
- Single and Double Elimination Brackets.
- Customizable Game List.
- Stored Player List.
- Manage Entry Fees and Prizes.
- Automatically Seed and appropriately place Byes
- SIX different seeding methods.
- Customizable Results Output for easy copy and pasting.
- Copy bracket image to clipboard.
- Filter large lists of participant names.
- Easily add and remove participants from brackets.
- Easy to use help file to guide you through every feature and option.
- And much much more.
Some things that the Tournament Maker does not do, but I have plans to add at a future time.
- Other Tournament Styles like Round Robin
- Score keeping per match
- Exporting bracket to HTML format
To download it go here:
I genuinely believe that you all will like this application quite a bit. And I'm definitely open to suggestions, questions, comments, and bug reports. I want to make this application the best (if for some reason it isn't already) Tournament Making application that exists, free or otherwise.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing your comments on it.
ps. Mods, by all means, if you feel this thread is misplaced in this forum feel free to move it to the appropriate place.