The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

Comments

• DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Frágment wrote: »
    I think it's time to give Bison an halt and start focusing on new stuff, mainly the Illuminati.

Bison was integral to Street Fighter Alpha, II, IV and V, and he's always accompanied by his three henchmen so they take a big part of the roster. But haven't we ran out of stories to tell about Bison?

I'd like to explore a little more the world of Street Fighter with new villains, Street Fighter III was a step ahead in that sense but they've done many things to revert that. But S.I.N. and the Illuminati are still "big evil scientific corporations", and SIN for example didn't fill the void of Shadaloo's temporary defeat.

I would like them to go more into mysticism, KOF is a great example of variety in that sense, since their three arcs dealt with different villains (they perhaps weren't as cherished but at least they brought new challenges every time): First there's a weapon dealer, next was focused on Japanese mythology, then an evil science empire and finally an invasion of entities from another dimension.
    Compared to that, Street Fighter plot is too repetitive.

I'd like them to focus much more into the Illuminati and its mythology, because it's clear there's much of that which we haven't seen. Prophecies, ancient warriors (Necalli could get a bit more into the play this time), etcetera... I'd be interested on that.
    Or perhaps get a hold on the Illuminati (more like getting a little backstage) as they were the villains in Street Fighter III, and bring brand new villains into the mix... perhaps ones that aren't a cheap Shadaloo replacement like S.I.N. was...

I agree that Bison will need a hiatus after this cycle (which will last for another 5-7 years). But you are under this false impression that having Bison in the story/game automatically means that he's center stage. He can be a secondary character playing their role in the shadows, doing their thing the way Urien or Akuma do their thing.

Anyway, the second chapter of the Illuminati (post SF3) will likely have Urien at the helm. Gill's tournament likely failed to save the chosen few, their prophecy was a sham, and Urien knew this all along. This is why the secret society in the hands of Urien will be an infinitely more interesting future scenario.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    Daemos wrote: »
    I agree that Bison will need a hiatus after this cycle (which will last for another 5-7 years). But you are under this false impression that having Bison in the story/game automatically means that he's center stage. He can be a secondary character playing their role in the shadows, doing their thing the way Urien or Akuma do their thing.
    I still think to resurrect Bison right away would be too silly.
    Daemos wrote: »
    I still think to resurrect Bison right away would be too silly.

Agreed. It would take away from the epicness and power of the battle.

But this also completely depends on when SF6 takes place.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,163
    Vega didn't lose any of his fights in the story neither. I'm not seeing you guys calling him a Marty Stu over it. Not losing is flimsy reasoning for a Mary Sue accusation.

Except that part where Juri shoos him off? Falsification is even flimsier reasoning.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • CityHunterCityHunter Joined: Posts: 121
    Im talking about those two costume
    Bison
    M.Bison-SFV-Street-Fighter-5-Alternate-Costume-Artwork.jpg
    Rashid
    Rashid-SFV-Street-Fighter-V-Alternate-Costume-Art.jpg
    My guess is they will be both use in the part 2. Might be a revival of Bison by Fang that will be stop by the illuminati and Gill will finally make his apparence in front of the world
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    After playing story mode, I respect Rashid a whole lot more as a character.

He's the most developed and relatable character while most other characters weren't fleshed out, didn't have enough air time or having a Mary Sue complex (fuckin Karin).

Ryus training should have more air time. I was hoping to see him train with Dhalsim, Gouken and hell, even Oro and Sagat. But instead, all we got was this anti climactic ending of him finishing Bison and some how being able to beat Necalli.

The story should have a DLC expansion, especially since there will be more DLC characters down the line.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,068
    You wrote: »
    bakfromon wrote: »
    IkeKimita wrote: »
    People need to look up the definition of Mary Sue. A lot of you are tossing around the term and don't know what it means.

"The prototypical Mary Sue is an original female character in a fanfic who obviously serves as an idealized version of the author mainly for the purpose of Wish Fulfillment. She's exotically beautiful, often having an unusual hair or eye color, and has a similarly cool and exotic name. She's exceptionally talented in an implausibly wide variety of areas, and may possess skills that are rare or nonexistent in the canon setting. She also lacks any realistic, or at least story-relevant, character flaws — either that or her "flaws" are obviously meant to be endearing."

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

Sounds like Karin is a Mary Sue to me. Attractive. Had ALL the info that was needed. Gathered everyone. And didn't lose a SINGLE fight in story mode NOR did she break a sweat. If that isn't Mary Sue then you are delusional. I agree with the others. She was cringe worthy in the story. No flaws, no mistakes, just pure perfection. The only bad thing that happened to her was her satellite was shutdown but she didn't seem too upset about it PLUS it didn't deter how she gathered her info. So once again. She's a Mary Sue.

You know she's been that way since Alpha 3, right?

It's like you didn't pay attention. Her character story and Ken shows she holds regular parties and get together among the fighter community. She keeps tabs on anyone that's relevant and has an extensive intelligence network. Karin being able to gather people isn't stretch from what we know before cinematic story. Why would the satellite deter her from getting info? She used it to monitor the Black Moon and it detonated in New York not Japan. Communication on her end wouldn't be affected.

Why is her not losing an issue considering who she fought. Is it beyond Karin's power to beat nameless Shadoloo goon [insert number] and FANG the ultimate jobber? Vega didn't lose to anyone neither. Hell, he shitted on Cammy three times and I don't see anyone bitching about him.

It's getting ridiculous how many people are taking out their story frustrations out on Karin. She's not responsible for the poor treatment some the characters got.

So you're admitting that she is a Mary Sue? Don't really comprehend why you are even arguing if you just admitted that. It's because she's boring. I never said she was the sole problem of story mode. I just hated her perfection. I remember lurking on her and reading what someone said about her prologue about her being perfect and lo and behold it translated straight over into the cinematic story mode. She didn't just fight "random shadoloo goon number 4828373" She fought important people like Rashid. I can't remember who all she fought but my point is. It would have done her character great justice to LOSE. What happens if Karin loses a fight? Nobody knows because she's a Mary Sue. She will never lose.

You're an idiot. Pointing out a characterization she's always had isn't admitting to anything. She was like that in Alpha only arrogant, immature and bitchy. Her losing is what sparked her rivalry with Sakura in the first place. Getting her win back on Sakura and admitting she is the better fighter is what kick started her development into the Karin you see in SFV.

Rashid isn't an impressive victory considering he lost a lot throughout the course of the game. He lost to Ryu, Fang and Juri. You telling me that Karin shouldn't be able to kick his ass too? Karin fought two dolls, a Shadoloo goon, FANG and Rashid. It's not an impressive list of people. She fought stronger people in her prologue.

And she didn't lose to any of them either! Tf are you trying to prove by saying that man?

Vega didn't lose any of his fights in the story neither. I'm not seeing you guys calling him a Marty Stu over it. Not losing is flimsy reasoning for a Mary Sue accusation.

Vega lost to Chun in the prologues, and he was driven away by Juri. Karin lost no fights in the prologue and won every single fight in the CSM and gathered all the fighters and all the information and led everyone to victory. Vega harassed Cammy a couple of times. That's a horrible comparison. Sorry @Hawkingbird but I don't think we're ever gonna see eye to eye on this.

Vega lost to Cammy in her prologue as well. Karin loses fights in the prologue stories as well, like in Biridie's and Ibuki's, they just never count or are underplayed.
    Those weren't loses for Karin. With Ibuki, Ibuki misses her attack and Karin ends up right behind her ready to end it. As for Birdie, he literally comments on his surprise as to how he didn't beat Karin. Bruh. I'm done arguing about Karin though.

So you would count Cammy facing off against Vega in prologues to protect Juni a victory for her? She did repel him from both her perspective and his perspective of winning. Since you consider Chun defeating Vega, and she basically did the same thing only twice instead.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,963
    Am I the only one that wanted to see Noembelu fight after she two shotted Birdie? Side note: Anyone have access to the Wiki? They haven't updated her height and weight. It should be 5'8" 139lbs.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Scotia wrote: »
    Tiberious wrote: »
    So, speaking of the ol' dual-hued OP boss of SF3, is the ending of the story mode still using the in-game engine, or was that a movie file? I really hope it's the former, since it means there's a Gill model in the game now (yep, I'm hoping for a playable version in this game, since they already have Urien).

There's a model of Gill in the game. Someone found it just before the story mode went up.

If true then Capcom might do a secret 2-player situation where Gill interrupts your game if a player plays gdlk against his opponent or accomplishing certain criteria within a match and you have to fight a CPU version of Gill who s harder than Third Strike Gill on 8 stars difficulty. That would be epic!!!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,963
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    So, speaking of the ol' dual-hued OP boss of SF3, is the ending of the story mode still using the in-game engine, or was that a movie file? I really hope it's the former, since it means there's a Gill model in the game now (yep, I'm hoping for a playable version in this game, since they already have Urien).

There's a model of Gill in the game. Someone found it just before the story mode went up.

If true then Capcom might do a secret 2-player situation where Gill interrupts your game if a player plays gdlk against his opponent or accomplishing certain criteria within a match and you have to fight a CPU version of Gill who s harder than Third Strike Gill on 8 stars difficulty. That would be epic!!!

Yes but how high quality is the model. Didn't seem near as detailed as Urien's from what I could tell in the credits.
    edited July 2016
    Same quality has the others. Plus Urien naked outfit is inside his suit. From seeing video his CA is not finish and its suppose to rip his clothes. My guess for Part 2 will be the ressurection of Bison by Fang that would become shin bison and it will be stop by the illuminati so that they can finally show themselve to the world. Rashid casual clothes will be use during his time in his home country Dubai. Rashid stage will surely appear in part 2
  • SaturiusSaturius Joined: Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
    People need to look up the definition of Mary Sue. A lot of you are tossing around the term and don't know what it means.

"The prototypical Mary Sue is an original female character in a fanfic who obviously serves as an idealized version of the author mainly for the purpose of Wish Fulfillment. She's exotically beautiful, often having an unusual hair or eye color, and has a similarly cool and exotic name. She's exceptionally talented in an implausibly wide variety of areas, and may possess skills that are rare or nonexistent in the canon setting. She also lacks any realistic, or at least story-relevant, character flaws — either that or her "flaws" are obviously meant to be endearing."

Sounds like Karin is a Mary Sue to me. Attractive. Had ALL the info that was needed. Gathered everyone. And didn't lose a SINGLE fight in story mode NOR did she break a sweat. If that isn't Mary Sue then you are delusional. I agree with the others. She was cringe worthy in the story. No flaws, no mistakes, just pure perfection. The only bad thing that happened to her was her satellite was shutdown but she didn't seem too upset about it PLUS it didn't deter how she gathered her info. So once again. She's a Mary Sue.

It's like you didn't pay attention. Her character story and Ken shows she holds regular parties and get together among the fighter community. She keeps tabs on anyone that's relevant and has an extensive intelligence network. Karin being able to gather people isn't stretch from what we know before cinematic story. Why would the satellite deter her from getting info? She used it to monitor the Black Moon and it detonated in New York not Japan. Communication on her end wouldn't be affected.

Why is her not losing an issue considering who she fought. Is it beyond Karin's power to beat nameless Shadoloo goon [insert number] and FANG the ultimate jobber? Vega didn't lose to anyone neither. Hell, he shitted on Cammy three times and I don't see anyone bitching about him.

It's getting ridiculous how many people are taking out their story frustrations out on Karin. She's not responsible for the poor treatment some the characters got.

So you're admitting that she is a Mary Sue? Don't really comprehend why you are even arguing if you just admitted that. It's because she's boring. I never said she was the sole problem of story mode. I just hated her perfection. I remember lurking on her and reading what someone said about her prologue about her being perfect and lo and behold it translated straight over into the cinematic story mode. She didn't just fight "random shadoloo goon number 4828373" She fought important people like Rashid. I can't remember who all she fought but my point is. It would have done her character great justice to LOSE. What happens if Karin loses a fight? Nobody knows because she's a Mary Sue. She will never lose.

You're an idiot. Pointing out a characterization she's always had isn't admitting to anything. She was like that in Alpha only arrogant, immature and bitchy. Her losing is what sparked her rivalry with Sakura in the first place. Getting her win back on Sakura and admitting she is the better fighter is what kick started her development into the Karin you see in SFV.

Rashid isn't an impressive victory considering he lost a lot throughout the course of the game. He lost to Ryu, Fang and Juri. You telling me that Karin shouldn't be able to kick his ass too? Karin fought two dolls, a Shadoloo goon, FANG and Rashid. It's not an impressive list of people. She fought stronger people in her prologue.

And she didn't lose to any of them either! Tf are you trying to prove by saying that man?

Vega lost to Chun in the prologues, and he was driven away by Juri. Karin lost no fights in the prologue and won every single fight in the CSM and gathered all the fighters and all the information and led everyone to victory. Vega harassed Cammy a couple of times. That's a horrible comparison. Sorry @Hawkingbird but I don't think we're ever gonna see eye to eye on this.

Vega lost to Cammy in her prologue as well. Karin loses fights in the prologue stories as well, like in Biridie's and Ibuki's, they just never count or are underplayed.
    Those weren't loses for Karin. With Ibuki, Ibuki misses her attack and Karin ends up right behind her ready to end it. As for Birdie, he literally comments on his surprise as to how he didn't beat Karin. Bruh. I'm done arguing about Karin though.

So you would count Cammy facing off against Vega in prologues to protect Juni a victory for her? She did repel him from both her perspective and his perspective of winning. Since you consider Chun defeating Vega, and she basically did the same thing only twice instead.

I only count the Chun thing cause Vega is hunched on the floor in pain and in shock that he lost before he flees. With Cammys ending prologue picture it literally shows her throwing a punch that misses as he leaps away smiling. I don't consider that a victory for Cammy especially when you see what happens in the CSM. There he bodies her repeatedly and easily and seems to get off on shitting all over her. He left just to torment her another day, probably wacking off to her pain when he got home.

Yes but how high quality is the model. Didn't seem near as detailed as Urien's from what I could tell in the credits.

It isn't as high of a quality IMO, and wasn't intended to be playable. There is a video of it on youtube somewhere.
    CityHunter wrote: »
    Same quality has the others. Plus Urien naked outfit is inside his suit. From seeing video his CA is not finish and its suppose to rip his clothes. My guess for Part 2 will be the ressurection of Bison by Fang that would become shin bison and it will be stop by the illuminati so that they can finally show themselve to the world. Rashid casual clothes will be use during his time in his home country Dubai. Rashid stage will surely appear in part 2
    How would FANG resurrect Bison? Shadaloo base was completely destroyed, FANG was crushed and Bison was disintegrated... ¬¬
    He did survive his fall. I dont think capcom would not have use the shin bison costume if it was bison last battle. Could be something like the udon comic were bison is ressurected by the illuminati.
    CityHunter wrote: »
    He did survive his fall. I dont think capcom would not have use the shin bison costume if it was bison last battle. Could be something like the udon comic were bison is ressurected by the illuminati.
    The Illuminati wanted to destroy Bison, not to resurrect him. UDON is ass.
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 2,272

No because Cammy's prologue after the fight showed that he had her on the ground, claw to her neck, completely able to kill. Chun's prologue showed that she lost the first fight. Is your memory on the prologue fuzzy? Sorry if that sounds rude; I don't mean it in a rude way. But we seem to not be on the same page lol.
    Can my anti air please not trade

Is Gill's SF Vee's voice actor the same as his Third Strike voice actor? They sound the same...
    They could always ressurect bison to take him down again to show the world that they are there savior or something like that. I just think the costume would be a waste and I am sure capcom did not created for nothing. I also think in part 2 we will finally see Rashid home country with his casual clothes. Its his stage in his character art
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,427
    Cestus wrote: »
    I wonder why Karin didn't contact Sakura.

She called only good characters

She actually did contact Sakura.

Then i was wrong, she did'nt called only good characters
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    Idea I posted in the request thread
    I don't think the destruction of NY was just a throwaway "destruction of major city" scene. Alex's comment on the state of NY to Dhalsim shows that shit actually hit the fan there in more ways than one. You know what's probably really close to NY? Metro City. Mad Gear coming back would be fucking awesome, and Capcom has the potential to do something interesting. Remember how the Dolls got normals + a new special? I think they could do something like this for the Mad Gear gang and Final Fight NPCs they don't want to make playable:

-Haggar as a model swap of Gief, maybe a pipe move on top of Lariat
    -Andore (not Hugo) can use a combination of Birdie and Zangief's normals, give them Hugo's Lariat
    -Roxy can use R.Mika's normals (maybe Cammy's kicks) due to a wrestling theme/background
    -El Gado and Holly Wood can be barehanded Vega with Ibuki's Kunai as their knife toss
    -Axl gets Alex's normals as an inside joke
    -The fat guys (Bill Bull, Graham Oriber and Wong Who) can use Birdie's normals and headbutt
    -Abigail can be a combo of Zangief, Birdie, Balrog, and Alex
    -Edi E gets a gun (worked for Fevrier didn't it?)
    -Damnd calls weaker guys as assists like R. Mika
    -Even Final Fight 2 can be referenced by having Retu appear
    -Maybe the Illuminati can resurrect Belger too?

Sodom would definitely have to be brought back for this, possibly Rolento too. Rolento's soldier gimmick makes him a rival to Guile (maybe a reference to SFEX D. Dark?), and Urien/Juri might have business with him because he looted the SIN base after SF4. Also justifies using Final Fight heroes like Guy, Cody, Maki, Carlos, and/or Lucia.

I don't think Mad Gear would be the way to go for season 2. And the ideas above are nothging but the wet dream of a hardcore Final Fight fan. I can respect that, but I don't think that's what Capcom want to do.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,794
    edited July 2016
    I didn't have any problems with Ryu vs Bison at the end, but given that line Rose gave to Ryu about Bison happened at the very latest 7 years ago with Vanilla SFIV I think Capcom should have at least had a flashback mentioning that Ryu hadn't forgotten about his destined fight with him. Also, the way Bison was defeated left it open for him to return again in a later Street Fighter, or maybe a Season 2 General Story if that's in the cards. He certainly didn't seem nearly as panicky about his body being destroyed as he did in SFA3.

A lot of the stuff people were complaining about made a lot more sense if they remembered certain Rival Battle cutscenes from SFIV or finished all of the prologues. I imagine when Juri and Urien's prologues come out the picture will be made clearer.

Overall I had a good time, but I hope we get some more of this in Season 2.
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,937
    Nah season 2 they just need to do a cohesive alpha/2 story.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,550
    I don't think the destruction of NY was just a throwaway "destruction of major city" scene. Alex's comment on the state of NY to Dhalsim shows that shit actually hit the fan there in more ways than one. You know what's probably really close to NY? Metro City. Mad Gear coming back would be fucking awesome, and Capcom has the potential to do something interesting. Remember how the Dolls got normals + a new special? I think they could do something like this for the Mad Gear gang and Final Fight NPCs they don't want to make playable:

-Andore (not Hugo) can use a combination of Birdie and Zangief's normals, give them Hugo's Lariat
    -Roxy can use R.Mika's normals (maybe Cammy's kicks) due to a wrestling theme/background
    -El Gado and Holly Wood can be barehanded Vega with Ibuki's Kunai as their knife toss
    -The fat guys (Bill Bull, Graham Oriber and Wong Who) can use Birdie's normals and headbutt

Sodom would definitely have to be brought back for this, possibly Rolento too. Rolento's soldier gimmick makes him a rival to Guile (maybe a reference to SFEX D. Dark?), and Urien/Juri might have business with him because he looted the SIN base after SF4. Also justifies using Final Fight heroes like Guy, Cody, Maki, Carlos, and/or Lucia.

Season 2 should essentially be a new Final Fight game with the FF characters dealing with the fallout of the EMP is what your saying. I can dig it!
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,578
    edited July 2016
    Since many are still unknown of the full potential of the psycho power, We knew some of it's capabilities like possession, mind control and whatever Bison did during the Alpha timeline..

I always think the possible future of Bison be something like Maxwell Madison Sr of The Phantom 2040 while Rebecca Madison would be Fang that maintain and communicate to Bison through a psycho/psychic portal or dimension where he reside(he used to reside) while waiting for a constructed body, but can use mind remote cyborgs like a very lesser version of Dr Doom's doom bots. In this state he can posses weaker individuals and those that are captured and mind condition to submit by Fang as his temporary vehicle.

He can also haunt other Street Fighter and Dolls through their nightmare using Psycho power the similar manner Joker does in Arkham Knight game but without controlling their will. He could be behind the scenes in a slow progressive activities that is unknown to the rest of the Street Fighter because he now concerns his recovery of former status and set aside world domination plans while some believe he is just a memory that haunts them and taunts them. By this making the relationship of Bison and Fang to be similar to Orochimaru and Kabuto of the Naruto Anime.

As for Balrog that would be maintaining the remains of Shadaloo with Ed that they renamed it to a business organization with a lesser shady activities like gambling and smugling that they are unaware of Bison and Fang's plans and existence the same with Gill and the higher operatives of the Secret Society that is confident of their prophecies with the exception of Urien that has his own plans with Viper that they managed to gather valuable fragments of information about Bison possible return and fall back that they hid the info from the rest of the Secret Society from their previous investigation in the remains of S.I.N. Organization but also Urien and Viper are unaware of Fang's existence.

The event of the timeline takes place that some are busy with the tournament of mysterious man named Gill that other SF Character thinking it's just a normal and ordinary tournament that is about the competition of strength while some are trying to live life normally and happily that treat every Bison thoughts are just a bad memories that they are trying to forget, as Fang and Bison progresses slowly and secretly.

As for Li-Fen they could make her a secret valuable asset that is Urien interested for his future plans or can be a threat to his future plans because of the need to use, access or operate a Shadaloo tech, information or research because of her being the only believe left among the Shadaloo attendees in the previous events making Chun-Li's involvement again.

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • TeroarTeroar Fightcades best Iggy, Sfvs worst F.A.N.G Joined: Posts: 112
    edited July 2016
    Since many are still unknown of the full potential of the psycho power, We knew some of it's capabilities like possession, mind control and whatever Bison did during the Alpha timeline..

I always think the possible future of Bison be something like Maxwell Madison Sr of The Phantom 2040 while Rebecca Madison would be Fang that maintain and communicate to Bison through a psycho/psychic portal or dimension where he waits for a constructed body, but can use mind remote cyborgs like a very lesser version of Dr Doom's doom bots. In this state he can posses weaker individuals and those that are captured and mind condition to submit by Fang as his temporary vehicle.

He can also haunt other Street Fighter and Dolls through their nightmare using Psycho power the similar manner Joker does in Arkham Knight game but without controlling their will. He could be behind the scenes in a slow progressive activities that is unknown to the rest of the Street Fighter believing that he is just a memory that haunts them and taunts them. By this making the relationship of Bison and Fang to be similar to Orochimaru and Kabuto of the Naruto Anime.

As for Balrog that would be maintaining the remains of Shadaloo with Ed that they renamed it to a business organization with a lesser shady activities like gambling and smugling and unaware of Bison and Fang's plans and existence the same with Gill and the higher operatives of the Secret Society that is unware of Bison activities and confident of their prophecies with the exception of Urien that has his own plans with Viper that gather valuable information of Bison possible return and fall back but also unware of Fang's existence that they hid the info from the rest of the Secret Society from their previous investigation in the remains of S.I.N. Organization.

I am totally with you there on the parallels to Kabuto and Orochimaru's relationship in Naruto. I thought that could be a possibility when Bison died. It's a classic anime trope, in jojo's Wang chan does a similar thing to find Dio a new body. The fact that they went through all that trouble to keep F.A.N.G alive long enough to see Bison's demise and that we have no confirmation of his death leads me to think this will be the case.
    Shhh...don't tell anyone...but I'm actually a girl.
    SFV: F.A.N.G
    USFIV:Guy/Rose
    Fightcade Jojo's HFTF: Iggy/Midler/Iced
    GG Xrd Revelator: Slayer(When I get the game)
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Remember back in the days when people were theorizing that Balrog is Q because he has to go in hiding?

Well, it could actually be a reality if capcom wants it to be (I hope not though)

In Ureins story mode, he made a down payment to Balrog to steal the data from operation CHAINS. I doubt Balrog was successful, thus pissing off Urein, and the remains of shadaloo.

Once resurrected, Bison is going to hunt his ass down for being a traitor. To make it even worse, the closest person to Balrog is Ed and he is most likely going to be the replacement host for Bison.

This leaves Balrog as a wanted man by the Illuminati, Bison, FANG, and the Interpol. It makes perfect sense for him to be Q if capcom wants to make it canon.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,068

No because Cammy's prologue after the fight showed that he had her on the ground, claw to her neck, completely able to kill. Chun's prologue showed that she lost the first fight. Is your memory on the prologue fuzzy? Sorry if that sounds rude; I don't mean it in a rude way. But we seem to not be on the same page lol.

I'm talking about Cammy's last fight with Vega where she forced him to retreat.
    Saturius wrote: »

I only count the Chun thing cause Vega is hunched on the floor in pain and in shock that he lost before he flees. With Cammys ending prologue picture it literally shows her throwing a punch that misses as he leaps away smiling. I don't consider that a victory for Cammy especially when you see what happens in the CSM. There he bodies her repeatedly and easily and seems to get off on shitting all over her. He left just to torment her another day, probably wacking off to her pain when he got home.

Yes, but she forced him to retreat ultimately costing him the mission of acquiring Juni. You can argue on whether or not he was completely vested in reacquiring another Doll, but she still forces a retreat the same as Chun, and he's never completely vested in fighting Chun in the same way. Still a win in my book and Cammy needs em where she can get em.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
    Now that I think about the SFV story mode and the animated movie
    -Sagat is basically Necalli where they are really strong but they dont do anything in the story. Plus Evil awoken against sagat and Ryu was able to get free of the evil against Necalli.
    -Bison is the main villain
    -Balrog and Vega are the henchmen
    -Most of the fighter are useless (in the movie:Gief,Blanka,Sim,Deejay,Fei,Hawk)
    -Ryu beat Bison
    -Ryu and Ken fight
    -Chun li get injured
    -Guile dont do shit
    -Fang is the crazy villain that get beat by Chun
    -Its super anime and fun
    Vega's time is far from over.
    -He seems emotionally invested in the Dolls, which was why he hated FANG's plan so much
    -If they actually make the "Cammy goes rouge" thing stick, she won't have the resources of Delta Red to hide her
    -Vega was one of two people to extract all the SIN data in SF4. Urien is actively digging up SIN's data in his prologue.

Balrog is basically a mercenary now. As long as the current bad guy is paying people, he's going to be there. Whether FANG works on reviving Bison or "avenging" him depends on if they reset him to the calculating individual at the beginning of the story or if he's still completely batshit.
  • HosDelgadoHosDelgado Joined: Posts: 1
    Anybody encounter freezing on a specific fight loading screen on ps4? I can't load up the cammy vs peter fight for some reason, nothing I've tried can fix it. It's crazy because I seem to be the only one having this problem
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,708
    Yep. Nash said Bison's power continued to go up. Had it been the previous Bison, Nash would've been able to win.
    Except in this version of the story, Nash has been dead since Alpha 2. So he never saw how powerful Alpha 3 Bison was.

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,578
    edited July 2016
    If Capcom would reveal latter that the success of Urien's secret experiments is from using the several gathered information from C.H.A.I.N.S, B.L.E.C.E. or S.I.N and Shadaloo whereabouts this may prove that Shadaloo has better scientist, technology, resources and research that is more likely advanced and superior than the Secret Society stitch like unpolished operation.

I always come to think Fang as Q because of hiding or failed upgrades that never worked according to expectation, but having to know that Chun-li's father named Dorai is missing i soon had few doubts..

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters

Only problem is, that the purple Andore is Hugo. You can have the red Andore Jr...