The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,703
    edited November 2016
    Not entirely my overall preference of a SF dystopian era setting and selection of characters but I do like the impressive character concepts specially the cyborg guile aka "sonic machine" and the Marvel-VS esque nostalgic gameplay that is stuck in the 90s era.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • RacconRaccon Tears of joy Joined: Posts: 971

My idea is different but I'm a fan of this Mugen Project for years with a very interesting perspective:

Mugen's Street Fighter Special Operations

This Mugen project is exactly how I see a materialized crossover between MK and SF universes. Dark, grim, far-fetched, funnily stupid. That undead Rose raping souls, aside from turning herself into a demon, it's freaking brilliant.
    Bring Rose back, Capcom!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,248
    edited November 2016
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    You lost me at future Trunks. I don't want that shit in my Street Fighter.

I would be okay with something similar. Just give me a darkest timeline Street Fighter

I'm ok with showing a darkest timeline of Street Fighter. Incorporating actual time travel so something I don't want to see.

I haven't said a thing about timetravel

But what about Gouishi Kanzuki? Our orange haired future heart throb hero? He's our last best hope to get women into the FGC.
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,608
    Tbh Akuma vs Necalli could be interessing

Ryu was stopped by Sim from using SNH, wich probably Necalli could have "eat" absorbed it as at 2:21

Will be fun if Akuma start to beat up Necalli but he keep rise up and everytime he use these clashes as chance to eat a bit of Akuma's SNH... to the point to force Akuma run away (was'nt his fight with Garuda similar?)

Maybe even eat his power to the point of causing him the SF3 grey hair
    art_akuma.jpg
    after all his red hair is a bit the symbol of his SNH energy
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,380
    What if Oni turns out to be partly canon, but an encounter with Necalli drains Akuma's power enough to revert back to his 3S self? That would make his CFN artwork valid without conflicting with his 3S appearance.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,037
    What if Oni turns out to be partly canon, but an encounter with Necalli drains Akuma's power enough to revert back to his 3S self? That would make his CFN artwork valid without conflicting with his 3S appearance.

Now that sounds like Perfect Cell going back to Semi-Perfect form
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 3,014
    edited November 2016

Now that sounds like Perfect Cell going back to Semi-Perfect form

Buff Buu -> Kid Buu

EDIT:

Actually this might be the most appropriate comparison

GokuVsYakonEp223.png
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
    edited November 2016
    I like the concept of an Orochi to KOF to be something inspired into a Necali something that happens because the world need it and that there is something like a Sadao Makihara(Gourmet) from YuYu hakusho or a Sylar from Heroes TV series than just a Gluttony of FMA but i hope they won't resort into a plot of absorbing SNH from Akuma and Ryu or literally consuming characters the best direction for Necali is to be someone that consumes his victims "spirituality" or simply just taking their consciousness by making them into a coma/vegetative state and amnesia somewhere like Xmen's Rogue impact to non-mutants.

The best route would be surpassing it by other means and making it obsolete for both Ryu and Akuma so Capcom could used it in different plots but not centered into becoming Oni or Evil Ryu like DB's Great Ape and Kaioken. Another thing that would be interesting is that nature of Satsu no Hadou is still a mystery same as Necali. So it is possible to make Akuma discover a possible repercussion to SNH that he never encountered before to downplay it. SF Characters should be focus more into learning new combat techniques like Goku did with Spirit Bomb and Akuma did with Kongou Kokuretsuzan than increasing power levels or achieving new fighting discipline because Capcom can slow down story progression in attaining great feats and leap into power levels because SF is a game not a weekly manga or an anime series.

Tapping into mystery and unfamiliarity or an intervention from the unknown and with those that have a different perspective is always another way to sensationalize and elevate a combat technique in a fictional plot. If properly delivered it can be used to even experiences and defeat raw power than the usual overrated method of isolation, practice and dedication with the characters same old perspective and thoughts of just being better and stronger than before. Great story is more into how to/learning to overcome impossible odds than just winning greater odds.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,795
    SF Characters should be focus more into learning new combat techniques like Goku did with Spirit Bomb and Akuma did with Kongou Kokuretsuzan than increasing power levels or achieving new fighting discipline because Capcom can slow down story progression in attaining great feats and leap into power levels because SF is a game not a weekly manga or an anime series.

Tapping into mystery and unfamiliarity or an intervention from the unknown and with those that have a different perspective is always another way to sensationalize and elevate a combat technique in a fictional plot. If properly delivered it can be used to even experiences and defeat raw power than the usual overrated method of isolation, practice and dedication with the characters same old perspective and thoughts of just being better and stronger than before. Great story is more into how to/learning to overcome impossible odds than just winning greater odds.

I agree. I don't want SF to EVER become DBZ. I want to avoid the Manhwa treatment of Ken and Ryu or the Hadou bros becoming Multi-coloured demi Gods with constantly upgrading superforms. That gets old fast and kills the progression of the rest of the cast and then gets us in a never-ending cycle of power creeping villains.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • TrueBackLashTrueBackLash And then there was one. Joined: Posts: 318
    El Gado
    elgado.jpg?h=6e1aeab59c9e788a87683d59f6e71c93
    Thus ends the list of Final Fight Revenge characters.
    Ultra SRK Signature 3 EX plus Alpha: Online Mouse Generation
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,775
    edited November 2016
    He looks like a doofus now...

And now he's generically from "South America" instead of Cuba.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,217
    edited November 2016
    El gado went from being a bad ass to cos playing janitor sanchez-San.

The only one of these grunt profiles I'm looking forward to is Roxy. I REALLY hope they don't do any of the ff2 or 3 grunts
    El Gado

Mad Gear's knife nut.
    He's fast and agile, and his Sliding Kick is sudden and unexpected.
    Before coming to Metro City, he participated in the Guerrilla warfare.

elgado.jpg?h=6e1aeab59c9e788a87683d59f6e71c93

Name: El Gado
    Height: 201 cm
    Weight: 83 kg
    Blood type: B
    Birthday: May, 2
    Home Country: South America
    Favorite things: Knife Throwing, Ajiaco
    Dislikes: A certain Man¹

He competes with his friend Holly Wood
    in the art of knife throwing.
    He's feared even by his friends,
    because he always sleeps with an eye open.
    He doesn't speak about his past,
    but it seems he has his reasons
    to be a member of Mad Gear²...

¹ Rolento. They're taking FFR's story² into account.
    ² Namely, Rolento was responsible for the death of El Gado's family, so EG infiltrated Mad Gear only to confront him.

I love all these bios for these thugs, their characters are so different yet they all work as a force to run roughshod over Metro City. As for El Gado, he doesn't look quite as badass like he did in Revenge, but his profile is straight awesome. Sure they chickened out and said he's from "South America", if you click on Ajiaco, you'll find it's a soup served in Colombia, Peru and Cuba. So they're saying without saying because of Capcom's PC actions as of late.
  • mikrosmikros Yo, Joe! Joined: Posts: 1,039
    On the other hand, Cuba is not in South America.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,096
    edited November 2016
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    He looks like a doofus now...

You know, he's looked worse.

elgado-finalfightart.png

And now he kinda reminds me of Danny Trejo in Machete, which isn't that bad imo.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • RacconRaccon Tears of joy Joined: Posts: 971

Nice mix of Pablo Escobar and Wolverine NZNrjcj.png

Bring Rose back, Capcom!
    Best design is still FF Revenge one, even if in SFV it overlap a bit with Rashid

Btw a decent/good one even if green should have stayed

Also fuck new capcom scared of everything... Give him Cuba/Colombia/Equador/Something

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    edited November 2016
    Rouwe can be a somehow a futuristic old Ryu, He is also how I would invision Gouken before SF4 ... he has a really good variant of Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku . The first impression for Gouken's tatsu interpretation is like Capcom could have done something else better than reusing Akuma's SF3 CA turned into special..

My SF parody of an cyberpunk FG named as "Sleek Fighters" 20XX The Unworldly Warriors is about the two intergalactic martial artist Hoshi and Glen Blaster the next title would be Mega Sleek Fighters The Underworld Challengers... with 4 new characters

C5mm4- a cyborg girl restored by Ruby Delta to rebel her former master know us Mega Vice don leader of SOD
    Tulpa- a posses indian totem that transform into huge stone golem to save his guardians pluta and luna from SOD (Shade of law).
    Jockey- a jamaican with cybernetic implant like MK's Jax and KI's TJ combo
    Ron - A wuism that able to invite spirits of great warriors from different past generation in his body. A mix of Zappa and Fei long.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,475
    Just sitting around thinking about Final Fight made me think of a few things I'd like to see:

1) An actual Final Fight comic series/novel. I've always found the story intriguing. Mad Gear's power over Metro City, the variety of enemies such as Edi E, Rolento, Sodom, the suicidal dynamite guys, Poison, Andore, etc, and the idea of reading 3 guys fight through a small army all alone makes for great story-telling. I can just imagine the battles getting bloodier and harder the longer it goes on. When I first played Final Fight, it started out somewhat easy, though this quickly changed once I got to the subway. I was getting bodied there.

Way back in the day, Sega had released a rare Streets of Rage 2 novel with a special edition of the game. While this isn't the same as a comic, good writing that can replicate the very essence of the atmosphere are often just as fun to read. For those familiar, Streets of Rage was one of the most popular beat 'em ups back in the day. It was the Sega's Final Fight, so to speak. Compared to the story of the game, the novel was rather....dark. It seemed so much more serious and brutal than what was established in the game. I'm talking tossing a knife in the skull type of shit. Overall, it was a great read.

Hopefully Capcom and Udon considers releasing some additional Final Fight stuff in the future. The franchise itself is awesome.

2) A new Final Fight game. Very unlikely when looking at the big picture. Perhaps Capcom might decide to port Final Fight 2/3 in some classic port (preferably with online. Might be asking for too much) special someday, but a new game just seems impossible. With the technology we have nowadays, I can only imagine how much fun it'd be to chill and play with friends. It'd give that classic feeling you felt in the Arcade when playing beat 'em ups with a bunch of the homies.

This is one of the reasons I love X-Men. When I would play online, there was usually someone that was always down to team-up. Haven't got on in ages, but that game has always been mad fun.

Just my random thoughts for the day.

Akuma footage next week!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,866
    A new Final Fight game may not be out of the question. Capcom can make it a budget digital game like they did with Commando, Bionic Commando, 1942 and Strider (2014).
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 3,014
    A new Final Fight game may not be out of the question. Capcom can make it a budget digital game like they did with Commando, Bionic Commando, 1942 and Strider (2014).

That would be amazing.

Even a hi-def remake with some improvements to gameplay would probably do quiet well. Double Dragon Neon was quite profitable.
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
    edited November 2016
    I will like a Final Fight that is
    • Not cheap-ass budget
    • Japanese-made, without too much newcapcom bullshit
    • Old school Capcom art style
    • SFV-like graphic, maybe without crappy colors
    • Gameplay: Solid and similar to Anarchy Reigns with a bit of GodHand as ingame lock-on
    • Story Mode: Partially unique for each of the starting characters, like some cutscenes, areas and bosses. Also some crossroads here and there a la Guardian Heroes.
    • Setting: Set all in Metro City, during current SFV Cinematic Story events. The new villain is taking advantage of the chaos from Shadaloo's attacks. Total FF absence in current SFV will kinda support it and create a nice spin-off/expansion feeling.
      Said that SFV link should be just a premise, the whole story will be it's own thing that can be appreciated without known/have SFV. Also because the villain must be somebody that IS'NT a Bison minion
    • CHARACTERS
      Start Cast: Kyle, NEW1 (fast char), NEW2 (power char), NEW3 ("freak" char), NEW4 (cool glass cannon char)
      Unlockables: Cody (Complete the game with Kyle), Guy (NEW1), Haggar (NEW2), Maki (NEW3), Carlos (NEW4)
      Bonus/Special (free code given to SFV owners): Ryu, Chun and SF3-looking-Alex, they can recycle theyr models and animations
    • MODES (all avaible offline/online and coop 1-4)
      Story Mode: Classic FF run + modern style story cutscenes+some character specific features
      Time Attack: Classic FF run but no cutscenes, crossroads or different bosses. A standard pratical start-to-end. Get good score unlock cool shit (costumes/colors etc)
      Survival: "Arena mode" with waves and waves of enemies. Easy, Normal, Hard and Hell (Infinite) modes. Get good score unlock cool shit (costumes/colors etc)
      Multiplayer Versus: Think a la Power Stone, avaible also VS CPU

But thing is, it will not happen

Just sitting around thinking about Final Fight made me think of a few things I'd like to see:

1) An actual Final Fight comic series/novel. I've always found the story intriguing. Mad Gear's power over Metro City, the variety of enemies such as Edi E, Rolento, Sodom, the suicidal dynamite guys, Poison, Andore, etc, and the idea of reading 3 guys fight through a small army all alone makes for great story-telling. I can just imagine the battles getting bloodier and harder the longer it goes on. When I first played Final Fight, it started out somewhat easy, though this quickly changed once I got to the subway. I was getting bodied there.

Dialog are done like late 80s and early 90s action movies, without trying hard lame joke and fanservice.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Cestus wrote: »
    I will like a Street Fighter that is
    • Not cheap-ass budget
    • Japanese-made, without too much newcapcom bullshit
    • Old school Capcom art style

But thing is, it will not happen

FTFY

Actually you can fix the fix into "Capcom's EVERYTHING"

dVDJiez.gif

mikros wrote: »
    On the other hand, Cuba is not in South America.

True, I did translate a tweet from Nakayama and she said the soup was from Colombia, so maybe that's what he's alluding too. Personally, I don't see the big deal, but for right now, El Gado is from "South America" I guess.
    I'll take this representation of El Gado any day over Final Fight Revenge.
    rolento-and-goons.png
    Good ol' classic Bengus, never goes wrong.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    Is Zangief more powerful than Haggar?
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    Is Ortega more powerful than Zangief?

Do you think Ortega could beat Antonov from KOF?
  • MiðgarðsormMiðgarðsorm Linguist, translator, et cetera Joined: Posts: 791
    Frágment wrote: »
    Is Ortega more powerful than Zangief?

No.
    Frágment wrote: »
    Do you think Ortega could beat Antonov from KOF?

Yes.
    »Ich heiße Bastian«, sagte der Junge, »Bastian Balthasar Bux.«
    »Ziemlich kurioser Name«, knurrte der Mann, »mit diesen drei B’s.
    Na ja, dafür kannst du nichts, hast ihn dir ja nicht selbst gegeben. Ich
    heiße Karl Konrad Koreander.«
    »Das sind drei K’s«, sagte der Junge ernst.
    »Hm«, brummte der Alte, »stimmt!«

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

"Tekr ok nökkurr minna manna konu nauðga eða leiðir nauðga til skipa, sá skal øngu fyrir týna nema lífi sínu, hvárt er hann er ríkr eða óríkr"

"Detta är min hand. Jag kan röra den, blodet pulserar i den. Solen står fortfarande högt på himlen och jag, Antonius Block, spelar schack med Döden."

"All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."
    REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
    "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"
    YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.
    "So we can believe the big ones?"
    YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.
    "They're not the same at all!"
    YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.
    "Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"
    MY POINT EXACTLY."

かかりおったわ!
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,795
    Kinda interesting how drastically El Gado's design changes each time.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    edited November 2016
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Kinda interesting how drastically El Gado's design changes each time.

Honestly, he never looks like what he does in the original game except in the artwork I just posted above. He's always depicted in artwork wearing a hat, but only Hollywood wears one in game, El Gado just wears a headband.

11399-el-gado.jpg

• LOVECYCLONELOVECYCLONE Joined: Posts: 172
    edited November 2016
    bakfromon wrote: »
    I'll take this representation of El Gado any day over Final Fight Revenge.
    rolento-and-goons.png
    Good ol' classic Bengus, never goes wrong.

I agree, character's best rendition. The illustration is from designer Akemi Iwasaki.