The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

Comments

• CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 5,798

@The_Shakunetsu
    My 2cents on SF3/AoF3

SF3 was awesomeness animation wise: fluid, impactful, dynamic, mixed greatly with the game's rythm

AoF3 gave me crappy vibe. Got some super fluid movements, but lacked everything else... no "snap" impact, very weak dynamism, static stick-in-the-ass poses, the animations seem to send the action on monorail
    AoF3 art on general imho was absolutely lifeless, too bad because AoF2 had it's moments back then
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,413
    I liked King of Fighters...when it was a separate thing from Fatal Fury and was basically just SNK's Vs. game, and Fatal Fury also still existed as it's own thing.

But now that there isn't really a Fatal Fury anymore, KoF just makes me angry.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,893
    edited April 17
    Cestus wrote: »
    @The_Shakunetsu
    My 2cents on SF3/AoF3

SF3 was awesomeness animation wise: fluid, impactful, dynamic, mixed greatly with the game's rythm

AoF3 gave me crappy vibe. Got some super fluid movements, but lacked everything else... no "snap" impact, very weak dynamism, static stick-in-the-ass poses, the animations seem to send the action on monorail
    AoF3 art on general imho was absolutely lifeless, too bad because AoF2 had it's moments back then

I am aware of the lack of snap effect, but the static stance, walking and fluidity is more lively in AOF3.

I just tend to point out the fluidity as a basis from SNK's previous achievements. I wouldn't talk about the artstyle as KOF13 > AOF3 or AOF3 < KOF13, since it was to represent the previous AOF which I think it did better for Robert and nothing to expect more from Ryo. The rest of the character design was kinda good for its time.

While KOF12-13 did gave a good aesthetic for some characters while it also did mess a lot with some either that I mentioned.

On Takuma stuff I just want him to be dependent more on previous reference for him as a fictional character that he earned to be known before and not to be all of a sudden changed to be heavily influenced by another fictional character to sellout. He already had a fictional martial arts and moves on his own. Those heavily reference ideas are okay as practices if that is for a new character that begins from scratch like K9999, Rufus or Last Blade's Moriya and Washizuka.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Super SonicSuper Sonic Joined: Posts: 1,342
    Another thing to note: back when ASF was released, we saw that Gill's model lacked the gem he's known for having:

4QuXYbx.png

Well, it seems Capcom did a secret ninja edit at some point:

lxNRGx6.jpg

Thought that was pretty interesting to see. Probably doing gradual work on the model for his inevitable inclusion in V.

Kolin's eyelashes also seem to be thinner. LOL.
    Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!
  • EvorglebEvorgleb Joined: Posts: 153
    edited April 18
    Another thing to note: back when ASF was released, we saw that Gill's model lacked the gem he's known for having:

Thought that was pretty interesting to see. Probably doing gradual work on the model for his inevitable inclusion in V.

Is it me or does Gill have the same face as Urien? I know they are brothers but they are not twins.
    Post edited by Evorgleb on
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 18
    Can you not quote the same image twice in a row? Thanks.

@Doctrine Dark

That's such a cool find. Capcom have been doing random graphical fixes/corrections to background stages in the new patch, it will be interesting to see what other stuff we can find. I'd say they are preparing for a relaunch more so than foreshadowing Gill though.
    Evorgleb wrote: »

4QuXYbx.png

lxNRGx6.jpg

Is it me or does Gill have the same face as Urien? I know they are brothers but they are not twins.

Better look at it
    sfv_gill_by_dragonlord720-davu6fv.png

Keep in mind that can be temporary, just think how they reworked ASF Kolin to the final playable version

If i was the one that handle the design of SFV Gill, imho it will be ok use Urien as starting and solid base for Gill's final model
    Little (minimal) changes i will do:
    -slighty bigger/taller 3D model, but so little change that you really notice it mostly only having on screen Gill vs Urien
    -jaw slighty wider (sides, not chin) but sharper, nose a bit more straight/long, slighty more narrow "almond-eyes"
    -Ever minimal difference, but compared to Urien's greek lean "perfect" balance, the body build of Gill can be slighty more massive on chest/shoulers/neck/lats area, giving a bit more powerful and "V shape" look... the massive hairs will complete the job

Spammed on purpose the word "slighty" because all these changes may sound a distortion of the char, while the end result for how i mean it will still be very close to Urien's line

Hopefully they will do a massive animations/moves work to differentiate them too, because for the most part the models should and will stay the same

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 6,793
    Daemos wrote: »
    Can you not quote the same image twice in a row? Thanks.

@Doctrine Dark

That's such a cool find. Capcom have been doing random graphical fixes/corrections to background stages in the new patch, it will be interesting to see what other stuff we can find. I'd say they are preparing for a relaunch more so than foreshadowing Gill though.

Thanks.

So you really see them relaunching V?
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,596
    Cestus wrote: »
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Ninja graphics fixes? Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Glad to see they're still caring about aesthetic touches and not just focusing all on in-game stuff.

@Shockdingo
    Fuck little ninja graphics fixes
    Do giant barbarian graphics fixes, whack with an axe Alex and Ken faces until they look how they're supposed to look

Lol, I'm in agreement with you there
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    -Not 100% satisfied how the Ryu one is end up looking, but still good alt, will buy.
    Also dodged a bullet, some of the sketches are atrocious, how you hypothesize shit like that, they learned nothing from RedbullRyu crap :(
    From the avaible sketch options definitely the best
    Still think for a dude like Ryu they should have keep it more old school, with hand-stripes and wood jap clogs, maybe sleveless too

1609_57eb83d747a841.95273529.jpg

-Chun one end up surprising decent. Will still not buy, but is good looking

-Juri one look better than i expected, but still look overdone and out of SF style (think all the useless/ugly shit "classic" Cody had on him in SFF4)
    If they totally sticked with first sketch with hair color and socks it will have looked better

Mizoguchi wins

latest?cb=20080413050219

In LP+MP+HP+LK+Up we trust

Btw

"More new content for April is on the way, so stay tuned for more."

Character may still be released in April, if they're not refering to the 2.1 patch

• DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bison and Rugal:
    pZl4q9C.jpg
    ijUYIMe.jpg

@YagamiFire Have you ever seen finer gentlemen? Just pure class and elegance.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 9,994
    For real though, if Bison and Rugal were to align themselves against everybody else... with Bison's military power and Rugal's wealth who knows what they could've achieved
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,480
    Fat kid Birdie and football Zangief when

I think the school theme is already gone after these three, If was for me i will have added this for Ken
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nz7/char/roy-rival-schools-official-artwork-by-edayan.png

It will have fit perfect, and like for Ryu it will have been the first decent alt lol

• YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 2,867
    Daemos wrote: »
    Bison and Rugal:
    pZl4q9C.jpg
    ijUYIMe.jpg

@YagamiFire Have you ever seen finer gentlemen? Just pure class and elegance.

Truly this is the height of class.

Do you know what year that wine is? I assume it's a fine vintage indeed. Nothing but the best.

Also...

I totally approve of those alts. Juri looks good and that is the best Ryu alt in...uh...shit, I can't think of a better one other than "Sexy" Ryu
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,893
    Lately I was thinking if ever Capcom would desperately aged Ryu in SF7 or SF8
    At least be just the hair and it should just along with this guys...

341-Makoto_Mizoguchi.jpglatest?cb=20090504005919
    Sakigake!!OtokoJukuTV6.jpg18010842_1161740737304834_3167976685989477759_n.jpg?oh=5ecb079c0df18fc9b8eae67a6cde79d1&oe=5994052F

But within my deepest thoughts and the bottom of my heart.. I want to see is this...
    ryu__fanart___street_fighter_by_kawauti.jpg

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,967

Well, since we're talking school themes, I would've also liked:

FANG: Lab coat chemistry Robe
    R. Mika: Cheerleader
    Guile: Greaser
    Ken: Gym teacher (with whistle)
    Vega: Phantom of the Opera (for all the drama/musical geeks)
    Ibuki: (oh wait, nevermind. she's already got one)
    Alex: Footballer
    Gief: School Mascot

That's all I can think of for now.

Rmika should be the gym teacher it would suit her better. Ken should just be the pretty boy popular kid.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.

-Fang will be perfect as mad science prof lol http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/DevilMayCry4/July2607/Agnus_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

-Agree on R.Mika cheerleader, but this one =) http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/tiffany-hr.jpg
    The $$$ they could have done with dat everything lol

-Ken: nah, make him "american student" as Ryu's counterpart http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nz7/char/roy-rival-schools-official-artwork-by-edayan.png
    Also it will have been such cool alt

-Guile should get either militar cadet uniform http://thejetstreamjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/US_Air_Force_Academy_cadets.png
    or footbal coach, possibly for a team with an eagle as mascotte

-Vega: agree lol

-Alex: genius pick

-Gief: Ultimate Atomic Fucking Soviet Gym Teacher

• ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,043
    Cammy needs to be in a typical british school girl outfit. Although her story mode costume is more or less that anyway lol.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,341
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    <3 they all look real good, unf that Juri tho <3 <3

You know what's good. Especially that yellow smiley face lol. Authentic.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 9,994
    The slightly ripped stockings on juri all make her so much more hotter
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 771
    edited April 20

I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT!

6aab1d6122ed40470d38ca348de169fd.jpg?v=202200

6f946d83f74c86bf8052b75cac2f57df.jpg?v=202200

I do admit, Chun-Li looks fine and independent in this particular costume. However, i do feel that this particular one would be better suited for another character. I mean, her two "work outfits" would include her default qipao, her police office outfit, (and if you count undercover work), maybe her battle costume. Still, another Chun-Li costume, I'm not complaining. Go ahead and take my money Capcom.

68b81ece253420d298ebf36288365e63.png?v=173400

18a8420243952bf2f5f8e86d26508be1.jpg?v=202200

6d78b95b102bca28b1b294601914dd21.jpg?v=202200
    Chun-Li fan & main now & forever.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?

Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

I am an Actor, Writer, Filmmaker, and Street Fighter Fan

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 16 (Chun-Li v. Shadaloo Guards: Chun-Li's Comeback)
    *edited July, 16, 2017: Page 16 Completed
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,596
    I like these work outfits (I JUST WANT MORE FOR BIRDIE THOUGH C'MON!) I really am digging Chun's and Alex looks better than default. I might get these!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 771
    edited April 20
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    It's kind of annoying how each of these "sets" only ever has costumes for, like, 3 or 4 characters, but one of those characters is always Chun Li.

She's going to have like twice as many costumes as any other character.

@DarthEnder She does have more costumes than anyone in the cast: (Classic qipao, police woman, battle dress, swimsuit, Las Vegas dress, "redbull" whore, Honor roll, and now business woman.)

And I don't think that she's done getting new costumes. Remember this tweet anyone from Ono last year? We're probably gonna get like 10-15 different Chun-li costumes before the SFV lifespan is completed.

We had annoucement SFV Special alternate Costumes designed by @akiman7 AKIMAN at #SDCC2016 久しぶりに あきまん さんとお仕事出来ます!

Cn7cx6BVUAASJ2P.jpg:large
    Chun-Li fan & main now & forever.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?

Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

I am an Actor, Writer, Filmmaker, and Street Fighter Fan

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 16 (Chun-Li v. Shadaloo Guards: Chun-Li's Comeback)
    *edited July, 16, 2017: Page 16 Completed
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 2,867
    *insert Mr Poopybutthole ooooooweeeee*

That hot librarian look...
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
    Those Chun li alts are looking great, but why can't Capcom give us those Chun li SF2 ending Alts. Those alts only chance is now because it before SF3 events and more likely SFV would feature SF2 flashbacks.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Those Chun li alts are looking great, but why can't Capcom give us those Chun li SF2 ending Alts. Those alts only chance is now because it before SF3 events and more likely SFV would feature SF2 flashbacks.

But why can't Capcom give us those all-other-characters alts and stop for a round or two all that DOA obsession bullshit they got on her lol =)

Said that i don't think we will see SF2 ending Chun, but i think they're saving SFA Chun for the inevitable* Nostalgia-Pack

*if they still have an ounce of smartness in all theyr brains combined

I just don't understand why too much Chun li alt lately? I was thinking it's just another of japanese audience preference thing. When they could invest more for nostalgic costumes specially along with SF2 Bison stage.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)