The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,394
    Remember this SGS:

• Master CocoMaster Coco Joined: Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I was about to ask where the profiles were and then I see.... that.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,755
    They should have done a mokujin like character. Still waiting for a decent few profile...

Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
    Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
    Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn "Do I drive? Or am I driven?" Joined: Posts: 2,696
    Cestus wrote: »
    I am sorry to completely change the subject like a bat out of hell, but I just thought of something randomly while I was on lunch break watching some Tekken 7 FR matches, some Gouki matches specifically.

I am referring to the Shun Goku Satsu (Raging Demon, Raging Hell Murder, etc) and further supporting the fact that the "fans" of Street Fighter completely over-exaggerate how powerful Gouki is in his own series (thus, making him rather overrated). The animation of the Shun Goku Satsu from SFV is essentially the nail in the coffin on the whole idea of... lol...

"Gouki taking an individual to hell or Jigoku to have a bunch of demons somehow consume the dude. And, the eviler the nigga is, the more painful it is."

Or, some weird shit like that. Based what most individuals on this forum spoke about before, that concept came from a series of bad mistranslations, fanboyism, and Gouki's speech patterns and way of addressing others. Reality is that it is just a version of Jotarus' or Ken's (from another infamous anime series) punch flurry. The only difference is that he has to grapple you first. And, he also incorporates the use of dark energy for the sake of augmenting his strength. It is still a forbidden technique, although it just involves beating the shit out of the opponent in a very short amount of time, leaving the individual battered, broken, bruised, and possibly mutilated if the opponent is really unlucky. However, the main point of this post is to point something out I recall from the Tekken 7 FR entries and Bamco's take on Gouki.

Please, recall a confrontation between Heihachi and Gouki. Yes, they start busting each other up with their signature techniques from their respective martial arts. Human who practically turned into a insanely strong demon vs an overpowered and evil ass old man (The "evil" part may end up being subverted somehow later, based on where the story is going but we'll have to wait and see when Tekken 7 comes out). They fight. Heihachi proceeds to knock Gouki out with his Rage Art move. Okay. Gouki then basically says "Uh, hey old nigga, turn around. I got a present for you."

Shun Goku Satsu.

But, Heihachi gets up. Note: Heihachi is alive (though, he clearly didn't see that coming either and he was clearly injured from it. Then again, this is the same dude who got nuked by a series of Jack robots, clearly designed for war-fare, only to pop-up later in the Tekken 5 plot. And, all he could think about is "Who neck should I break?" after getting out of that rubble, as a certain individual would put it). Heihachi then questions Gouki on what kind of monster he is. Gouki answers with a another challenger and Heihachi just starts rushing in to perform another offensive approach to collide Gouki again. Essentially, the Shun Goku Satsu did not outright kill Heihachi but it did clearly cause an injury to him. One would think that the Shun Goku Satsu should only be exclusively as a killing strike.

However... that was in Tekken 7, a series that does not really have any real relationship with the SF series outside of having Gouki as a guest character. But, it was an interesting thought to say least, showing how the Shun Goku Satsu operates.

Thing is, large majority of SF fans with good tastes wish that Akuma fraud to end as soon as possible

Problem is Capcom itself is'nt of the same opinion and don't miss any chance to rub on everyone the boner they got for theyr jap ginger demon

Bison was a better top of food chain villain
    Same Gill
    Fuck, even Seth and Necalli

Yet you will forever have capcom creepy winking "yeah alll good... but AKUMA!" hinting he's the ultimate cool shit, while they and few others are the only ones believing it

It's like Vesper on youtube nominating "Saku-rahh", but even more awkward

Word. If Bison was in Tekken 7, that would have been a day one buy for me.

Fuck Akuma.

• bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,850
    edited May 18
    VR Bison battles, although I'm kinda disappointed they didn't give him his slide kick

Also, I'm fairly certain they changed the voices of the characters and reused audio samples from SF4 in USF2

Post edited by bakfromon on
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,549
    edited May 18

That's a poor man's Combot. Emphasis on poor.
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 2,741
    Bastardized budget Boba-Bot blows balls.
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
  • Super SonicSuper Sonic Joined: Posts: 1,223
    edited May 18
    bakfromon wrote: »
    VR Bison battles, although I'm kinda disappointed they didn't give him his slide kick

Also, I'm fairly certain they changed the voices of the characters and reused audio samples from SF4 in USF2

They pick stuff from SFIV instead of SFV. Can't shake the feeling that they know SFIV is the better game in almost every aspect.

Also, that Ryu and Ken team-up against Akuma is what I'd been waiting for ever since they showed us that promo trailer for SFIV.
    Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!
  • RAW_GutsRAW_Guts Joined: Posts: 545
    edited May 18
    bakfromon wrote: »

They pick stuff from SFIV instead of SFV. Can't shake the feeling that they know SFIV is the better game in almost every aspect.

Also, that Ryu and Ken team-up against Akuma is what I'd been waiting for ever since they showed us that promo trailer for SFIV.

Imagine the sound clips from SFIV are being used because that's the last game all those characters were featured in together. Another words was a lazy way to have "consistency".
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,755
    Capcom's pachinko division had decent version of facial features of Ryu in SSF4 pachinko than the game itself and SF5. It's less fugly.
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn "Do I drive? Or am I driven?" Joined: Posts: 2,696
    Regardless of how fucked up everyone thinks the continuity is in SF, I'm watching the last few episodes of Transformers G1, S2 with my son this morning and realized just how jacked up G1 and Transformers continuity really is.

This guy sums it up perfectly:

In other words, it could be worse.
    I just realize that those Shadaloo Soldiers can do projectile better Hadouken like version of Psycho Power than Sean and Dan..

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Regardless of how fucked up everyone thinks the continuity is in SF, I'm watching the last few episodes of Transformers G1, S2 with my son this morning and realized just how jacked up G1 and Transformers continuity really is.

All things considered, SF continuity is no better and arguably worse. This guy is talking about all the different media for Transformers including different universes. If we add in the cartoons, movies, comics and such for SF? Just as bad.

• CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 5,221
    YagamiFire wrote: »

All things considered, SF continuity is no better and arguably worse. This guy is talking about all the different media for Transformers including different universes. If we add in the cartoons, movies, comics and such for SF? Just as bad.

Also SF got Sakura, wich ruined everything forever
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire
    edited May 19
    To paraphrase Master Shake...Sakura is like the atom bomb. Everyone's laughing having fun...then she shows up and BOOM everyone's dead.

Wheelie > Sakura

I see your point, just huge glaring issues, like introducing Bruticus and the Combaticons, et al, towards the end of S2 and then the movie comes and there's this climatic battle and ... well where the fuck did all these huge combiner teams disappear to exactly? It's just the fucking Dinobots vs. Devestator as if S2 never even happened at all. Shit like that really fucking irks me.

At least with USFII, it does make sense to have E.Ryu to keep the timeline in check with Alpha 3 and V.Ken to somewhat canonize the Animated Movie.

Although you're right, for the most part SF continuity is fubar as well, but I think it's not nearly as bad as Transformers.
  • ProRap500ProRap500 Joined: Posts: 136
    So whats the consensus of Ed's fightstyle/gameplay as of right now
    ProRap500 wrote: »
    So whats the consensus of Ed's fightstyle/gameplay as of right now

I thoroughly dig it. I don't think you'll get consensus except maybe for people to agree that the fighting style is a great thematic bridge between his Bison & Balrog origins.

Hey, crash.

What, burn?

Get Rekt.

Why?

I don't like Bruticus.

Oh, okay, I guess. :neutral:
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,126
    Don't like Bruticus?! Fuck you!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,067
    Hey, crash.

What, burn?

Get Rekt.

Why?

I don't like Bruticus.

Oh, okay, I guess. :neutral:

Clearly their opinion isn't worth a damn. Treat them like I treat Yorkey and just ignore them.
    So, with the long awaited third season of Twin Peaks almost upon us, I have once again turned to how Buddhist cosmology, the occult and Twin Peaks lore all may have common ground with the secret organizations in SF.

Interestingly, there are many parallels.

Of course, one may focus upon the Illuminati and that's okay, for starters, yet it's only half of the aeons long psycho-spiritual battle that is being waged.

Now personally, I believe both sides to be portrayed accurately in SF: as lunatic cultists that are in either case, not quite "good" morally speaking, which if one juxtaposed the Illuminati to Shadaloo, Gill would believe himself and his order to be, "good".

In Twin Peaks, Agent Dale Cooper is portrayed as being very familiar with Tibetan lore, and later in the series, his nemesis, Windom Earle is shown to be familiar with the Dugpa's of Tibet, a sect of Buddhists that were Black Sorcerers. They are also known as the "Brothers of the Shadow" - which certainly sounds quite a bit like "Shadaloo".

Now, I would dismiss this as coincidence, if CAPCOM never introduced the Illuminati into SF, yet you see, the Dugpa are also said to have travelled to Japan and associated with the ancient Tengu.

Then there is also the close relationship between Thai and Tibetan Buddhism, and the fact that there are many temples that are believed to be not what they seem.

On the surface some Buddhist temples seem like innocent places of worship, however they are actually ancient portals to the Black Lodge, the realm of the ancient Lemurians or Mu-Mu.

Only the Atlanteans, whom later became the Illuminati, knew of the source of the Dugpa's, or the "Brothers of the Shadow's" power.

Therefore, the Temple Hideout stage is most likely one of these centers of power for Bison. It could even be one of locales associated with him discovering Psycho Power.

I've mentioned before that there are many simialarities to Helena Blavatsky and Kolin.

It was Blavatsky that complied much of the occult lore and published it publicly at the turn of the last century.

She puportedly communicated, directly and indirectly with Hidden Masters (think Kolin and Gill and Urien).

I think there is much to explore if Capcom is careful that would make for great origin stories for Bison and Gill and exactly what relationship Satsui no Hado may have to Psycho Power, what Oro knows of all this, what has Oro discussed with perhaps Goutetsu, Gouken, Dhalsim and Ryu?

In depth shit, I will not post here, if anyone is interested, they will find more of they just dug a little bit, oh and watch Twin Peaks. ;)

http://theosophy.wiki/en/Brother_of_the_Shadow

Note how they can live as bodily beings or as disembodied beings, exactly like Bison.

http://theosophy.wiki/w-en/index.php?title=Dugpa

This guy writes some truth mixed with fiction, yet the parts concerning the Dugpa travelling to Japan and instigating WWII have direct parallels to the character Yasunori Kato whom Bison is also based on.

http://www.esotericonline.net/m/blogpost?id=3204576:BlogPost:320039

Serious replies only, please.
    Additionally, there is the question of the use of the Thunderbolt in the Death's Head for Shadaloo, which this excerpt I believe further shows a connection to the Dugpas in Tibet:

"Emil Schlagintweit, published in Leipzig and London in 1863.
    Under the heading, "Buddhist sects in Tibet," pp. 72 ff., he lists
    nine orders: the Nyigmapa, Urgyenpa, Kadampa, Sakyapa, Gelukpa,
    Kargyutpa, Karmapa, Brikungpa, and Brugpa. The ninth and last
    he describes as:

The Brugpa (also Dugpa or Dad Dugpa) sect has established a
    particular worship of the Dorje (Vajra, or thunderbolt), which
    descended from heaven and fell upon the earth at Séra in East-
    ern Tíbet. This sect seems, moreover, to be particularly addicted
    to the Tantrika mysticism, in which the Dorje is considered as a
    very important and powerful instrument. (p. 74)"

http://www.katinkahesselink.net/his/dugpas-drugpas-blavatsky.pdf
    edited May 20
    Finally, of considerable interest, is the fact that no large, Tibetan style Bell, exists at the actual Temple in Bangkok that Temple Hideout appears to be based upon, however, the Vajra, or Thunderbolt artifact is almost always accompanied by such a bell:

http://www.himalayanart.org/search/set.cfm?setID=563

So, in theory, Dictator could be a mix of the S.S. Thule that hunted for occult secrets and artifacts for Hitler, and the Communist Chinese that invaded Tibet, he could have been a high-ranking officer who was on a similar mission, to find any proof of the Tibetan beliefs and destroy them.

However, he could have found instead the original Vajra, that fell from the heavens, and the secret temple that protected it.

This temple would surely have a bell that would have been built in honor of the original Vajra itself.

It would also have been a source of considerable power, and wisdom of the dark arts, the original home of the "Brothers of the Shadow".

This would be the origin of Shadaloo.

Please note, I am not saying the Temple Hideout stage is that Temple. But please note that Bison takes the Bell with him where ever he may be.

Those who have been paying attention will know the Bell has been in SFV since day one, visible in the upper right hand side of the screen in the Shadaloo Base stage.

Also note, if Bison is an elementary spirit as defined by Blavatsky, he may have possessed the officer that wears the recognizable uniform we know as Bison, it does not mean the elementary is only as old as 1959 (the invasion of Tibet).

The Nazi/Vril expedition to Tibet is also of interest:

https://studybuddhism.com/en/advanced-studies/history-culture/shambhala/the-nazi-connection-with-shambhala-and-tibet

The Vajra may itself have been this ancient being that possesed a willing Bison.

Also note that the Dugpa are known as "Red Caps" - in context to Bison this needs no explanation.

Oh, just for shits and giggles:

Post edited by crash_and_burn on
    Yeah Bison as military-man interested in the occult is the best take on the character, I would say.

BTW the best combiner is Predaking.

• Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,150
    @Cestus did you happen to redesign Guy's CFN profile? No undershirt and short hair?
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,126
    edited May 21
    No. Animals is not as cool as tanks and shit. Even construction equipment is better than some animals.

Also, Starscream built Bruticus for treachery. Double win.

That episode is seriously awesome.

"I got a bunch of robot souls here. What should I put them in? I know! I'll head to the military base!" Well no shit! Starscream you're a genius!
    @Cestus did you happen to redesign Guy's CFN profile? No undershirt and short hair?

@Will_Diesel

I got these 2

guy.jpg
    guyedit.jpg
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,150
    Not bad, I hope Capcom doesn't completely lose sight of who Guy is. Seems they want to make him into the trope most ninjas follow.
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    No. Animals is not as cool as tanks and shit. Even construction equipment is better than some animals.

Also, Starscream built Bruticus for treachery. Double win.

That episode is seriously awesome.

"I got a bunch of robot souls here. What should I put them in? I know! I'll head to the military base!" Well no shit! Starscream you're a genius!

What drove me nuts, is that he only took the five Combaticon robot souls from the detention center in Cybertron, and then blasts the rest? Like, wtf? Why not create an entire army??? Wtf.
    edited 12:40AM
    Stupid sexy Hitler!
    Post edited by YagamiFire at

• ToreyBeansToreyBeans So many games so lil time... Joined: Posts: 631
    edited May 21
    A few of Violent Ken's win quotes from Ultra Street Fighter 2:
    "I'll become stronger than anyone, no matter what the cost!"
    "I feel like a man reborn. And now...Now I can never lose!"

I'm interested in seeing his ending.

Speaking of endings, I was watching this playthrough and saw Chun's ending and it was the same one from HDR. But when I saw the credits, the folks at Polygon Pictures supplied the pictures for the endings. So looks like we get some newness after all!

Post edited by ToreyBeans on
  • KingCrimsonKingCrimson SFV ID: OldManRage Joined: Posts: 129
    edited May 21
    Wow, I had no idea about the influence behind Byson and his powers (other than Hitler obviously). I didn't understand the Buddhist connection at all. You guys are awesome.

Oh, and @crash_and_burn, I never saw the Bell in the Shadaloo Base stage until now. Thank you.

Now I want the damn Temple Hideout stage more than ever!
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 1,360
    Damn IJ2's story is literally a competition among the cast on who can be the biggest asshole. My picks go to Damain and Wonder Woman. Makes me appreciate SFV story a little bit more, even if IJ2's story is better in most other areas.
    But at least I have the memory

Rashid main

Violent Ken is Butthurt Vegeta

b8669bf6565f2be8664b626ae91664ba.gif
  • PrimeTimePlayaPrimeTimePlaya Joined: Posts: 6
    Hopefully we can get a SFV season 2 story, I want to see my boy Rashid back in action, hands down the best lead, but this time they should focus on Ed and maybe more Alex and Akuma. For the others, dunno they stuck in a 20 year loophole of purgatory lol
    "Just say it! Say mah name, hahaha! Prime Time Baby!!!" - Prime Time Playa

I designed SFV Rashid after myself, your argument is invalid.

Rashid main.
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 1,360
    Hopefully we can get a SFV season 2 story, I want to see my boy Rashid back in action, hands down the best lead, but this time they should focus on Ed and maybe more Alex and Akuma. For the others, dunno they stuck in a 20 year loophole of purgatory lol
    Agree that S2 story (if it exists) should be mainly about Ed. Don't trust Capcom to be able to top what they did with Rashid in the first story, so rather than butcher him, they should shift focus.
    But at least I have the memory

Rashid main

• ProRap500ProRap500 Joined: Posts: 136
    Do we really need Abigail, does anyone like these super giant characters

Hugo was awful in SF 4
  • Megaton ClawMegaton Claw Mad Gear Member Joined: Posts: 73
    edited May 22
    ToreyBeans wrote: »

Speaking of endings, I was watching this playthrough and saw Chun's ending and it was the same one from HDR. But when I saw the credits, the folks at Polygon Pictures supplied the pictures for the endings. So looks like we get some newness after all!

Did the boss version of Vega in super turbo always lose his claw permanently or did they remove the option to get it back in the switch version completely?...

EDIT: did my own research, it would seem they removed it, atleast from the boss version havent seen enough to know if they removed it completely from the game or just the boss.
    Post edited by Megaton Claw on
    edited May 22
    ProRap500 wrote: »
    Do we really need Abigail, does anyone like these super giant characters

Hugo was awful in SF 4

It does'nt need to be (and hope is'nt) Abigail, but i like a lot having a giant in the cast