The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

Comments

• DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Darc Requiem You sir have taste. :heart:
  • EterTCEterTC New Challenger Joined: Posts: 125
    edited January 28
    I hope we get a Cyber-Akuma profile eventually. I'd like to see what kind of storyline they can come up with for him. Since they can't mention Apocalypse, he'll most likely have an entirely different origin.

Anyway, I can't wait for the FF2 and FF3 bosses. We don't know much about them, and that makes the information we get more interesting. They still haven't done the Andores yet, though. And they forgot about Billy and Sid, though I'm sure that they don't give a single fuck about them (not that they should, given that they were just excuse replacements, but I wouldn't mind seeing profiles for them).
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,366
    Birdie: "you've got a foul mouth"
    Fevrier: "you've got a foul breath you bastard!"

She cracks me up! :D
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • KlivesKlives Joined: Posts: 105

Isn't she the one who also said "you big fat sac à m*rde!" to Birdie? That was so funny lol didn't know she could speak French
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,919
    edited January 31
    Hey guys. I've been at it again. This was one is a South African character. The hardest one for me make thus far. I actually had this on the shelf years. I can't find anything on his martial art. Obnu Bilate. So I had to fudge it. I basically had everything done but his move set. This guy would be the most technical character in SFV. Like Gen he's stance character but unlike Gen. His V-Trigger is effectively a third style. It takes the best normals and throws from his two styles, gives him access to all his special attacks, unique normals, and gives him different Critical Art. I don't think Capcom would a do a character like this.
    Name: Rhonwen Van Zandt (South African First Name, Dutch Last Name)

Nickname: The Silent Snake (Die Stille Slang)

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: Dutch/South African

Height:6ft 2in(1.88m)

Weight: 187 lbs. (85kg)

B/W/H: 42-32-40 (107cm-81cm-102cm)

Hometown: Durban, South Africa

Appearance: Brown Pulled Back Dreadlocks, Hazel Eyes, Caramel Complexion, black sleeveless undershirt , forest green short sleeved collared shirt (unbuttoned), denim shorts (knee length), black mma style fighting gloves. Left glove has “Umama” imprinted across the knuckles, right glove had “Vader” imprinted across the knuckles.

*Umama is Zulu for my mother. Vader(va-dur) is Dutch for father.

Likes: Solitude, Reading, Languages, Fishing, Bobotie (South African Dish)

Dislikes: Crowds, Biltong (Beef Jerky), Firearms

Fighting Style: Obnu/Savate (Obnu Bilate in V-Trigger)

Tone: Because of his mixed parentage, Rhonwen was ostracized as a child. He is a loner, he spent his time buried in books. To honor both his parents, he tries to draw from both cultures. As a child he started to learn Obnu Bilate from Yaone Phewa* a handyman employed by his father. Obnu Bilate combines Obnu and Savate into a single style.

*Based on the founder of Obnu Bilate ("Pappa" Nat Whylch ).

Origins: Rhonwen’s father is of Dutch descent and his mother is of Zulu descent. Both is paternal and maternal grandparents are estranged from his immediate family. They more or less disowned his parents. As a small child, both white and black South Africans often accosted his family. In one particular incident a homeless man actually fought off an unruly mob to protect his mother and baby sister. Since his parents didn’t have much money, they took the man (Yaone Phewa) in. Enamored with the way Yaone was able to take on multiple attackers, a young Rhonwen often followed him around mimicking him during his training. Eventually, Yaone began to instruct Rhonwen and later his sister Ntombi in the art of Obnu Bilate. To earn his keep, Yaone often helped Rhonwen’s father on his fishing boat. A talented fighter, Rhonwen has won several Obnu and Savate tournaments. Rhonwen is technical fighter. He'll fight in a purely Obnu or Savate style to pick up on his foes weaknesses and tendencies. Once he's figured them out, he overwhelms them with Obnu Bilate.

Attributes: Health: 2 Power: 2 Range: 3 Mobility: 4 Technique: 5

Throws:

Obnu/V-Trigger Only

P+K: Cobra Coil - Rhonwen grabs his opponent, putting them in standing arm triangle, he puts his right leg behind both their legs and trips them, forcing them to the ground

<-P+K: Boomslang Buster - Rhonwen executes a waist lock takedown, he grabs his opponent around the waist from behind, picks them up and throws them face first to the ground

P+K (in air): Cobra Slam - Rhonwen catches his opponent with a flying arm triangle, halting their momentum, before driving them straight down with modified choke slam

<-P+K (in air): Viper Suplex - Rhonwen catches his opponent with front waist lock, and suplexes them over his head, tossing them away from him.

Savate Only

P+K: Stinging Venom - Rhonwen grabs his opponent hits them with left hook, right hook, and push kick combination

<-P+K: Stunning Venom - Rhonwen stuns his opponent with a punch to the body, sides steps them, and kicks them with a kick to the back of the head

Unique Attacks:

Obnu Only

Snake Fang – F+HP : (Hit Grab): Rhonwen strikes his opponent with an open palm to the neck, grabs them by the throat, and slams them to the ground

Savate Only

Coiled Strike – F+MP: Rhonwen lands a left and right uppercut combination to the body

Tail Whip – F+HK: Rhonwen somersaults forward and uses the moment to strike with an overhead kick, slow startup, -2 on block

V-Reversal:

Obnu Only

Snake Toss F+PPP: Rhonwen executes a fireman's carry throw that tosses his opponent a half screen away

Savate Only

Snake Bite F+KKK: Rhonwen strikes with a back sidekick to the abdomen and knocks his foe a full screen away

V-Skill:

Style Switch – MP+MK: Rhonwen switches between his Obnu and Savate styles. Can “Style Cancel” normals to extend combos and gain V-Gauge. This cancel mechanic allows him to compensate for his overall low damage output.

V-Trigger:

Obnu Bilate (Combination of traditional African martial art of Obnu and Savate)- HP+HK: Rhonwen perfectly blends his Obnu and Savate styles. He gains access to all of his specials and unique attacks. He gains the best version of each of his normal attacks and throw. He gains access to unique Critical Art. 3-Bar V-Trigger Permanent

Specials:

Obnu/V-Trigger Only

Puff Adder Palm -HCF + P: Rhonwen hits his opponent in the face with an open palm strike to the face that inflicts moderate damage and high stun. LP (fastest start up, horizontal movement), MP (slower start up, travels half sweep distance), HP (slowest start up, travels full sweep distance)

Boomslang Driver - HCB +P: (Command Grab) Rhonwen grabs his opponent, placing them in a fireman's carry position, he jumps into the air, as he plummets downward, he turns his body horizontal driving his opponent's head into the ground

Savate/V-Trigger Only

Mamba Strike -HCB+ K: Rhonwen strikes with a rear leg low side kick, front leg low side kick, and ends with reverse kick to the head. LK (fastest start up, leaves opponent standing) MK (slower start up, knocks opponent down) HK (slowest start up, final hit causes a juggle state)

Spitting Cobra: QCF+ K: (Projectile) Rhonwen does a quick spinning back kick that sends slow moving projectile at his opponent. All version cause a juggle state and inflict high stun LK (largest projectile, dissipates half screen) MK (medium sized projectile, dissipates 2/3rd of screen) HK (small projectile, does not dissipate)

Critical Art:

Obnu Only
    Gaboon Viper Bomb--360°+ P : Rhonwen grabs his opponent, jumps high into the air, and executes a rolling powerbomb

Savate Only
    Cape Cobra Combination --QCFx2 + K: Rhonwen strikes his a opponent with a blindingly fast succession of kicks (two dozen kicks in one second) stunning them. He hits them with a power standing side kick to the chest that sends them flying across the screen.

Obnu Bilate
    Grootslang's Wrath --QCBx2 + K: Rhonwen strikes his a opponent with a blindingly fast succession of kicks (three dozen kicks in one second) stunning them. He then grabs them, jumps high into the air, and drives them into the ground with a powerful rolling powerbomb.

Reasons to be in SFV

Ntombi, Rhonwen’s sister, disappeared after winning the PAMAL (Pan African Martial Arts League) junior freestyle championship. Rhonwen has been scouring most of southern Africa in attempt to find her. The only lead he could find was pertaining to a mysterious man showing up for the championship match. The man was described as being dressed in red and wearing a cape. After looking into it further, he found that similar “disappearances” had taken place elsewhere at competitions in different parts of the world. All the disappearances had two things in common. All of the missing fighters were teenage girls and this man in red was present at all of the title matches. Just as Rhonwen is about to plot his next course of action he notices an article about and upcoming worldwide fighting tournament. He's certain at least one of the competitors will drawn this man in reds attention.

Quotes:

Ryu: So you are the famous Ryu, Yaone told me how tough you’d be. He wasn’t exaggerating.

Ken: Now that I've won, I guess that makes me the All American Martial Arts Champion....right?

Laura: Every time I fight someone from Brazil, they use some sort of electric attacks. Is it something you all eat?

Karin: Come work for you? I appreciate the offer but I have to find Ntombi

Nash: Wait...aren't you Guile's friend? I thought you were dead.

Birdie: You're hungry? Man look at the size of you. You may want to consider a diet.

R.Mika: Two one one? How is that fair. You seem strong enough to fight on your own.

Ibuki: Have you seen a man in red? He tends to go after people like you. No? Well please be careful.

Alex: Seems like you combine multiple styles as well. I'd give you the run back but I'm looking for someone.

F.A.N.G: You think you can poison a serpent? You're beaten. Where is Ntombi!?

Chun-li: The cops in Durban don’t look anything like you…oh um. Could help me find this Bison character. He took something very important to me.

Zangief: Okay Mr. Red Cyclone, why don’t you spin yourself out of my way?

Guile: So you are looking for Bison too? When I find him, I’ll be sure to get justice for your friend.

Balrog (Boxer): From champion to lap dog, what a shameful man. You tell me what he did with my sister and I’ll consider giving you back your precious “fight money.”

Vega (claw): Tell me where your boss is or you’ll be using that mask to hide your face not protect it.

Cammy: It didn’t have to come to this. I just wanted to ask you a few questions. What do you know Shadoloo and the man in red?

Rashid: Shadoloo has your friend? I'll make sure their reign of terror ends.

Dhalism: I’ve quite a few inyangas** in my life, but never on that could stretch their limbs. You must be quite powerful.

Bison: I’m only going to ask this once. Where is my sister!

Juri: What is your deal lady? I think you need professional help.

Necalli: Are you some sort of tokoloshe***? I've read about them. Never though they were real....

Urien: Hitting you is like strikes a statue. What the heck are you made out of?

Akuma: I’ve never faced anyone like you before. You are literally a man possessed.

Miscellaneous:

*Intulo - lizard man that is the cause of mortality and death in Zulu mythology

**Inyaga - Zulu witch doctor

***Tokoloshe – Zulu word for demon

Side note: 

-Yaone Phewa is from Botswana, that's why he doesn't have a South African name.
    -Rhonwen's attacks are named after venomous South African snakes
    -The Grootslang is a mythical serpent that is a cross between snake and an elephant
    -Ntombi was given the designation of “Inlangura” a mangled version of uNhlangula (Zulu word for the month June)

Edit: Noticed I accidentally, put his F+MP attack twice. Added his missing F+HK overhead attack.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    Great work as always @Miðgarðsorm
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,842
    edited January 29
    P. Mechazangi F

Name: P. Mechazangi F
    Height: 214,1 cm
    Weight: 1810 kg
    Blood type: Vodka
    Date of manufacture: June, 1
    Home Country: made in Shadaloo
    Favorite things: Rotating
    Dislikes: Projectile attacks, anyway

Oh so they don't want to tell where FANG, Rashid, Necalli or Bison is from and just put UNKNOWN, but they explicitly state that Mechagief was made at Shadaloo facility(-ies)

??? logic ???

that blood type tho
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,068
    P. Mechazangi F

The P. stands for "prototype".
    A refurbished Monitor Cyborg
    specifically developed to contrast Zangief.
    It's an experimental model made by Shadaloo.
    It has a steel body, and it's studying various throw techniques!

mzf00.jpg?h=51cd0e57b00d8fa6422cdbe992120d1c

Its translucent gray body
    was covered in Light Ceratanium¹,
    and was thought able to repel any attack.
    Its special technique was Vodka Fire,
    in which it spewed a super-heated blue flame
    making use of the vodka that ran into his body as fuel.
    Because the info were obsolete,
    its distinctive trait was that it still lacked the nozzles
    in the palm of its hands, whence subsequent models emitted Vanishing Energy².
    Several upgrades were added
    to the next released model "Mechazangi F".
    Lord Fang, who has inherited these studies,
    is currently guiding us in the development of "Mechazangi F Mark 3"!
    (It's a parallel setting)

¹ A Megaman reference. Already encountered in Shadow Lady's profile. Love it when they keep it coherent.
    ² Yup, it's Vanishing, not Banishing.

The irony is that you'll rarely ever see "Vanishing Flat" as the accurate translation of the move
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,705
    It's also weird that they go out of their way to tie it into current lore by saying that FANG is currently running the project, but then also specify that it's a parallel universe character.

Make's it seem even less likely that Darun is canon just because his profile mentions events in Story mode.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,366
    Klives wrote: »
    Isn't she the one who also said "you big fat sac à m*rde!" to Birdie? That was so funny lol didn't know she could speak French

Well she is french, hence her name ;)
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 749
    Klives wrote: »
    LOOOL man I missed it since i play with jap voices, of course they wouldn't put subtitles on that in the french translation!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,566
    P. Mechazangi F

The P. stands for "prototype".
    A refurbished Monitor Cyborg
    specifically developed to contrast Zangief.
    It's an experimental model made by Shadaloo.
    It has a steel body, and it's studying various throw techniques!

mzf00.jpg?h=51cd0e57b00d8fa6422cdbe992120d1c

Its translucent gray body
    was covered in Light Ceratanium¹,
    and was thought able to repel any attack.
    Its special technique was Vodka Fire,
    in which it spewed a super-heated blue flame
    making use of the vodka that ran into his body as fuel.
    Because the info were obsolete,
    its distinctive trait was that it still lacked the nozzles
    in the palm of its hands, whence subsequent models emitted Vanishing Energy².
    Several upgrades were added
    to the next released model "Mechazangi F".
    Lord Fang, who has inherited these studies,
    is currently guiding us in the development of "Mechazangi F Mark 3"!
    (It's a parallel setting)

¹ A Megaman reference. Already encountered in Shadow Lady's profile. Love it when they keep it coherent.
    ² Yup, it's Vanishing, not Banishing.

GEUzCWMMmaumA.gif

IMG_1651.GIF

PMn_g8.gif

If ever Mecha Gief would be in the future games i hope he flies, rotate and spins like Tekken's Jack animation that is more mechanical in terms of joints and movements.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • mikrosmikros Yo, Joe! Joined: Posts: 1,026
    Not sure why they wouldn't make Mech Zangief canon. Shadow and Shadow Lady had difficult backgrounds to develop and fit into the story, but this one is just a robot. The story they just wrote for its profile seems perfectly plausible, so why not say that the prototype does in fact exist?
    mikros wrote: »
    Not sure why they wouldn't make Mech Zangief canon. Shadow and Shadow Lady had difficult backgrounds to develop and fit into the story, but this one is just a robot. The story they just wrote for its profile seems perfectly plausible, so why not say that the prototype does in fact exist?
    I dunno. It seems kind of dumb for Shadaloo to even make the thing in the first place.

Zangief has never exactly been one of Shadaloo's arch nemesis. Why would they go out of their way to specifically design a robot to mimic and counter him and not a Honda-bot or a Blanka-bot?

• CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,407
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    mikros wrote: »
    I dunno. It seems kind of dumb for Shadaloo to even make the thing in the first place.

Zangief has never exactly been one of Shadaloo's arch nemesis. Why would they go out of their way to specifically design a robot to mimic and counter him and not a Honda-bot or a Blanka-bot?

Well, taking SFV as current standard canon, Zangief is powerful as fuck, just think how psycho-berserk Abel attacked him and got easily destroyed, katanas breaking and Rog (a shadaking) alone being not able to do shit to him

The anti-gief thing it's likely a tribute to that marvel movie scene where ironman used a gigantic ass special armor specifically to stop hulk

7H4AxFf.gif
    Hulk_vs_Iron_Man_660_60fps_256c.0.gif

Also of course MechaGief was already a thing in other games*, so they just built up a story to explain it

*sf4 robot is the closest, previous one was just Gief on roids
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,566
    edited January 30
    In MvC Mech Gief is just a powerup in MVC and MVC2 like Sakura's Dark version. I'm glad they change it to a robot and into a individual character.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    edited January 30
    214: Bratken

ff2003.jpg?h=479f98c9e7108c960a576a9debba7a11

So yeah, skipping over the rest of the Andores.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,332
    Ha, I remember this guy. He looks a lot more normal compared to how he looks in Final Fight 2.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    With the creation of a Mecha Gief, there's no way this creation wouldn't be in charge of guarding whatever Shadaloo decides to create in the future. If Gief decides to show up and destroy whatever it is Shadaloo's cooking up, Mecha Gief will be there to stop him. That's my attempt at giving Mecha Gief's existence a "canon" explanation. I could totally see it playing out that way.
    But Zangief is still, at most, like a B tier antagonist of Shadaloo's.

If you're going to build a robot specifically to counter one specific enemy, why wouldn't you target one of your more primary nemesis? Why not build a Mecha Guile, or a Mecha Chun Li, or a Mecha Ryu?

• TrueBackLashTrueBackLash And then there was one. Joined: Posts: 317
    I wonder what his mom thinks of her son working for a group of international terrorists?
    Ultra SRK Signature 3 EX plus Alpha: Online Mouse Generation
    edited January 30
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    @Shockdingo @bakfromon @Doctrine Dark
    Sorry I'm late guys. Here's the Canadian fighter I promised. I went the Fei Long route with him.
    You make this Canuck, proud! I like what I'm reading here!

Ooh, double awesome. South African fighter! You do good work man, I'm really pleased with what you've put together!

On the topic of fan made characters, I made a character to replace Skullomania if they ever wanted to have a non-Arika tokusatsu fighter. I'd love to know your thoughts on this

Invincible Eagle aka Noboru Takayama

street_fighter__moving_forward__invincible_eagle_by_shockdingo-d95led6.png
    Street Fighter: Moving Forward is a series of sprite edits I plan to do whenever I have ideas and time to apply them. Basically these are my ideas for new characters and updates of the characters moving on. No real specific time period, but mainly I was inspired by SF 5's drastic changes and wish to share mine.

First up, we have Invincible Eagle aka Noboru Takayama. I loved Skullomania back in the day and am sad we'll never see him again since he's not a Capcom character, but rather an Arika-owned character. I wanted to take the basic idea of a Tokusatsu-themed street fighter and run with it. I made him an actual martial artist rather than an inspired salesman and with my recent renewed interest in Kamen Rider, let my mind wander.

I chose Shito-ryu mainly due to it being extremely fast, powerful and flashy. I felt those elements would work nice with a super hero.

Also, going with some of the elemental themes we see in many Street Fighters (fire being the most common) I felt that since he emulated the eagle, he could be wind based.

Whoo, profiles are starting up again!

Starting to feel like the good part of Capcom Unity here. Nice work. What type of move set are you considering? I'm getting a speedy "hit and run" type vibe from him. He reminds me of Ultimo Dragon for some reason.

Edit: Thanks for the compliments. It means a lot coming from you.
  • mikrosmikros Yo, Joe! Joined: Posts: 1,026
    If you're going to build a robot specifically to counter one specific enemy, why wouldn't you target one of your more primary nemesis? Why not build a Mecha Guile, or a Mecha Chun Li, or a Mecha Ryu?

They might be harder to replicate in robot form?
    With the creation of a Mecha Gief, there's no way this creation wouldn't be in charge of guarding whatever Shadaloo decides to create in the future. If Gief decides to show up and destroy whatever it is Shadaloo's cooking up, Mecha Gief will be there to stop him. That's my attempt at giving Mecha Gief's existence a "canon" explanation. I could totally see it playing out that way.

My guess is it's a lot easier to create a ridiculously strong robot than a skilled robot. Emphasis would only need to be on Mecha Gief's strength and overall toughness. The 3 you mentioned are more complicated than that. Their fighting skill, energy projection, and potential is where their strength lies. I don't think that's something that could easily be emulated through a creation.

Kinda like how those Shadaloo files said Sakura was naturally talented for being able to copy moves, but would become next to useless if they attempted to recruit her via brainwashing. The unique part about her would be gone altogether. I think if Shadaloo attempted to make a Mecha Sakura with the same abilities, they'd have the same trouble. Raw strength seems to be much easier to recreate.
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,505
    edited January 30
    I understand everyone in the Society are trained to be warriors since little, so it wouldn't surprise me if Helen was a playable character. But maybe she isn't one of the next characters as this article points out:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jan/30/street-fighter-5-season-2s-next-dlc-character-one-mikas-wrestling-rivals-might-match-silhouette-very-closely/

Frágment wrote: »
    Do you think Akuma could defeat Bishamon?

Truthfully, the weakest Darkstalkers character would wreck anyone from Street Fighter. DS characters are ridiculously over powered.

This. The Darkstalkers supplementary material paints a horrific picture of the DS universe. The make up of the Maki kingdom is some beyond the pale horrors, and things live comfortably there. Frozen seas worse that absolute zero, poisonous fog in forests that rend flesh. Pyron is basically Galactus and Dimitri consumed him.

I wouldn't put Pyron that up high. Maybe he is like one of the godlins (Thor, Apollo, alien gods. I am assuming you read Marvel comics).
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • PoisonKissPoisonKiss Beautiful Disaster Joined: Posts: 806
    The desperation for it not to be Helen is so weird. Is it just because people want a surprise? How would ANOTHER grappler be more interesting than whatever Capcom has in mind for Helen?
    SFV: Laura, Kolin, Cammy, Menat. | IJ2: Black Canary, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, Starfire. | MvCI: Morrigan, Gamora, Captain Marvel. | PSN: eleusiswalks
    I'm actually excited to see how Helen would play in this game. Besides that, hearing and looking at her never gets old. Can't wait to see the various alts for her. I just wish they show her already.
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,407
    edited January 30

Well, B-tier or not Gief was defeating fair and square one of the Four Kings*, Rog, laughing MUSCLE! at his face in the process lol

Or just watch how he smashed effortlessy psycho-Abel like a kid, when Nash (very powerful) + Guile had troubles handle Abel even if he was injuried

Some characters have extreme qualities that may push enemies to very specific counter-moves

I will see not much sense on Mecha Guile or Mecha Chun Li, but i can see example if they invented some counter to Dhalsim because his crazy yoga powers may make him an unique treat as Gief's strenght

And for Ryu, Bison already see himself as the one that is destined to deal with him (plus he got Necalli)

*i know many beated up Fang at some point, but he's the exception... he's first useful as mad scientist.
    Rog and Vega on other hand have theyr role by fighting power/ability alone.
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    edited January 30
    The Strongest Woman in the World!

And she won a Marvel major yesterday, too.
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

That just shows that Chun Li transcends art styles. She's hard to screw up.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,736
    Starting to feel like the good part of Capcom Unity here. Nice work. What type of move set are you considering? I'm getting a speedy "hit and run" type vibe from him. He reminds me of Ultimo Dragon for some reason.

Edit: Thanks for the compliments. It means a lot coming from you.
    Heh ,yeah before things went way downhill, I used to like going to Unity to see and post character concepts.

Definitely speedy hit and run. With the wind style, I was thinking of him having a whirlwind projectile like Joe Higashi only with more range, also I had some ideas of throwing in a few Kamen Rider moves that could be the ending part of a CA.

Hey no problem man, you put out good stuff and put a lot of thought behind it, thanks for the kind regards man, it means a lot. :)
    PoisonKiss wrote: »

I don't like the ones that make her look too cutesy or moe. She should have strong features -- nose, cheekbones, chin. She's sexy but in a sharp way.
    Agreed. Cutesy Poison doesn't make sense to me. She should be a vamp. Bold, brash, flirty, confident, her looks + personality go with my headcanon I posted a bit back of her having a tough life so that led to her not taking crap from anyone and embracing the Mad Gear's anarchy.

I understand everyone in the Society are trained to be warriors since little, so it wouldn't surprise me if Helen was a playable character. But maybe she isn't one of the next characters as this article points out:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jan/30/street-fighter-5-season-2s-next-dlc-character-one-mikas-wrestling-rivals-might-match-silhouette-very-closely/

I wouldn't put Pyron that up high. Maybe he is like one of the godlins (Thor, Apollo, alien gods. I am assuming you read Marvel comics).
    Isn't he pretty high on the cosmic scale? It's been a while since I read anything in depth but apparently, in addition to razing the earth of Dinosaurs till is was "ripe", didn't they state that his cosmic powers were nearly limitless? Not 100% sure, but my point still stands that the DS are way too high for any of the SFs to seriously compete.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    @Shockdingo I remember you from Unity. You probably saw some of my older concepts (Gouka, Juni, Juli, and maybe Terentia before) I posted them all over at Unity. I remember @DarthEnder from there as well. I feel bad, there was one user there who's name that I can't recall. He was Final Fight fan with a Guy avatar. He's the one that came up the basic format I use for my character concepts. He was a really good poster as well. He'd be a good addition to this thread. I am terrible with names....I remember numbers for damn near forever though.