The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

Comments

• Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 860
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

Ten artists depiction of Chun-Li = ten ways to appreciate such the elegant beauty of Street Fighter's poster girl.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting. :)
    - ABOUT ME -
    - Chun-Li Fan/Main now and forever.
    - Aspiring Professional Actor & Longtime Street Fighter Fan
    - Street Fighter comic writer
    - Favorite Movie: The Incredibles (and excited for the sequel)
    - Favorite SF game: Street Fighter V | CFN: Chun-Li_Forever
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 78
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET (In-Progress)
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?
    Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink
    Update: CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 18 - Chun-Li v. Balrog: Drowning
    *edited Oct, 06, 2017: Page 18 Completed

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI (Completed)
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado
    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

- TOP FAVORITE CHUN-LI STREET FIGHTER 5 COSTUMES -
    1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    3. Default (although, the most iconic)
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
  • TrueBackLashTrueBackLash And then there was one. Joined: Posts: 317
    Seeing these fan ideas is inspiring, I kinda did something like that with barely used characters. I like the sprite work for Invincible Eagle.
    Ultra SRK Signature 3 EX plus Alpha: Online Mouse Generation
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,350
    Darc and Shock are the MVP's when it comes to character concepts. I could read a 100 different ones from them and never get bored because it's easy to imagine those characters in the Street Fighter universe. Great work as always, homies.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,752
    Darc and Shock are the MVP's when it comes to character concepts. I could read a 100 different ones from them and never get bored because it's easy to imagine those characters in the Street Fighter universe. Great work as always, homies.

<3 aww, you guys are too kind, thanks
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,000

Thanks, I'm at a loss for words. :heart:
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,872
    edited January 31

So I looked at these comparisons, I think my favourites are:

Felicia - Alvin Lee and Omar Dogan
    Ken - Jo Chen and Alvin Lee
    Lilith - Arnold Tsang
    Ibuki - Genzoman and Rob Porter
    Poison - Genzoman and Alvin Lee
    Ryu - Ikeno and Edayan
    Chun - Nishimura and Shinkiro

What are yours, guys?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    215: Freddie

ff2002.jpg?h=b7631e03cb386d77d15310074bdc1119

That was more depth that I was expecting this time, that's actually pretty sad. While Mad Gear classic has shades of gray, it's starting to look like that this version may a little bit lighter.
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 503
    215: Freddie

ff2002.jpg?h=b7631e03cb386d77d15310074bdc1119
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,752
    Wow, agreed with @TrueBackLash I was not expecting Freddie to have that much depth! He'd be an interesting character to explore!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

• EterTCEterTC New Challenger Joined: Posts: 125
    Seeing these fan ideas is inspiring, I kinda did something like that with barely used characters. I like the sprite work for Invincible Eagle.

Yep, I remember that. You posted it in the MugenGuild forums:
    http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/street-fighter-indestructible-aka-street-fighter-alpha-mugen-115987.0.html

Too bad nothing came out of it. It would've been cool if someone talented could make it real. There were some great ideas, the artwork was nice, and choosing forgotten characters is something I always appreciate. The only things I didn't like were Mike's redesign (he was too young) and that Blade wasn't Gunloc. Also, Noembelu is my favorite doll and I always thought she should've been playable instead of Decapre.
  • mikrosmikros Yo, Joe! Joined: Posts: 1,029
    edited January 31
    During military operations, he accidentally killed the officer with a fake gun.²
    A brawl ensued and he was discharged.

² Double and triple-checked. I really don't know why and HOW he could've killed someone with a FAKE gun BY ACCIDENT... But it's probable that Freddie was planning to use a fake gun to intimidate the officer... and the gun WASN'T actually fake. It isn't clear, but it's a sad story anyway.

Maybe he accidentally shot the officer with the training gun, scoring a teamkill in the exercise and pissing the officer off? They argued, a brawl ensued and he was discharged for the brawl.
  • MiðgarðsormMiðgarðsorm Linguist, translator, et cetera Joined: Posts: 769
    mikros wrote: »
    During military operations, he accidentally killed the officer with a fake gun.²
    A brawl ensued and he was discharged.

² Double and triple-checked. I really don't know why and HOW he could've killed someone with a FAKE gun BY ACCIDENT... But it's probable that Freddie was planning to use a fake gun to intimidate the officer... and the gun WASN'T actually fake. It isn't clear, but it's a sad story anyway.

Maybe he accidentally shot the officer with the training gun, scoring a teamkill in the exercise and pissing the officer off? They argued, a brawl ensued and he was discharged for the brawl.

Unfortunately, no. He truly killed him, that is certain.
    »Ich heiße Bastian«, sagte der Junge, »Bastian Balthasar Bux.«
    »Ziemlich kurioser Name«, knurrte der Mann, »mit diesen drei B’s.
    Na ja, dafür kannst du nichts, hast ihn dir ja nicht selbst gegeben. Ich
    heiße Karl Konrad Koreander.«
    »Das sind drei K’s«, sagte der Junge ernst.
    »Hm«, brummte der Alte, »stimmt!«

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

"Tekr ok nökkurr minna manna konu nauðga eða leiðir nauðga til skipa, sá skal øngu fyrir týna nema lífi sínu, hvárt er hann er ríkr eða óríkr"

"Detta är min hand. Jag kan röra den, blodet pulserar i den. Solen står fortfarande högt på himlen och jag, Antonius Block, spelar schack med Döden."

"All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."
    REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
    "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"
    YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.
    "So we can believe the big ones?"
    YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.
    "They're not the same at all!"
    YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.
    "Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"
    MY POINT EXACTLY."

かかりおったわ!
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,452
    It will have been cooler if they had put Guile in Freddie's bio
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,721
    edited January 31
    Cestus wrote: »
    It will have been cooler if they had put Guile in Freddie's bio
    Freddie was a Marine, Guile is in the Air Force.

I would have rather seen Freddie tied to Rolento in some way.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,595
    edited February 1
    I love the depth they are emphasizing to Madgear characterization and personality, but giving them connection with SF main characters could backfire complication and confusion like Gunloc to Guile. I prefer relationship and connection towards slammasters, rival schools and final fight to each other then just minor and light easter egg stuff to SF IMHO. Even to new SF future characters, Abel and Rufus was a trying hard to connect with Nash and Ken they have been better on their own being independent like the many SF3 characters.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    I always did dig clowns, thanks @Miðgarðsorm

days when figthing games was all about variety of fighters
    Fuck that shit.

Fatal Fury was from those exact same days and has a 10x better cast than World fucking Heroes.
  • Megaton ClawMegaton Claw Mad Gear Member Joined: Posts: 89

British clown with french name... right. Makes sense.

French parents?
  • EterTCEterTC New Challenger Joined: Posts: 125
    Looks like CFN profiles are daily once again. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the FF2 and FF3 bosses, especially Retu, Stray and Black.
    edited February 2
    Phillipe looks much cooler in his artwork than in his sprite. But I wish his weapon was a cane like in the game, cause Poison already does the crop thing.

Or better yet, a knife cane. Really lean into the whole Clockwork Orange reference.
    f772bc3e405cd8453399290b88e0c44e.jpg
    While that's humorous and all, though Patrick Stewart may be British, Jean-Luc Picard is French.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,595
    edited February 2
    Kecka wrote: »
    When I think about it, Ryu is a huge piece of shit. He's a wandering hermit, which is fine. Except he's doing all this jetsetting across the world to martial arts tournaments on his friend's dime, which kind of goes against the humble wanderer lifestyle. He teaches a minor a martial art that was expressly designed for assassination and gets her involved with a worldwide mega-crime syndicate. He has evil superpowers based on murder, but instead of not using them, he decides that his own improvement as a martial artist is more important than not going on a killing spree and decides he wants to control it instead. And later in his life, when shit actually goes down and there are moon nukes and fucking Illuminati trying to eradicate human life to create a race of übermensch, he doesn't actually fight them out of altruism, he does it to test his own abilities. He even lets magic fire-ice eugenics man live!

I mean, what kind of Shaolin monk travels across the globe with their rich friend's money to master murder powers and teach high school girls how to fight the mob? Not a very good one, that's for sure.

That's why Ryu need to stay with the same motivation of self-betterment as a cause of fighting like the 90's era than trying to act like a super hero or acting like a some sort of activist that is based on current fad and trends, being so cheesy and righteous, using the term "humanity" to persuade and convince he is a "better" good guy, westernized or he is Ryu: Defender of the Universe... rather than the original and usual self improvement in a more moral way than Akuma and Bison.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    White...

Kabuki, Clown, Mu Thai, Drunken Master, Bruce lee clone, Sodom, Crusader/Azrael(batman), Cyborg and Abobo(Steriods)... together with some decent weapon users in future SF is what i need..

Final Fight and Slammaster concepts was rich in 80s underground movie cage match

except the football player...
    maxresdefault.jpg
    days when figthing games was all about variety of fighters

lol world heroes I use to play the shit out of this game when my cousins and I got bored of ST.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,000
    edited February 2
    Phillipe looks much cooler in his artwork than in his sprite. But I wish his weapon was a cane like in the game, cause Poison already does the crop thing.

Or better yet, a knife cane. Really lean into the whole Clockwork Orange reference.
    f772bc3e405cd8453399290b88e0c44e.jpg
    While that's humorous and all, though Patrick Stewart may be British, Jean-Luc Picard is French.

@DarthEnder that was the point. Patrick Stewart is British and Jean Luc Picard is French. When I read his post that image immediately came to mind.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,068
    edited February 2
    Not only did they skip profiles for the Andores, they skipped the first boss of FF2.
    latest?cb=20150910194649
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.