The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

Comments

• CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,279
    edited October 11
    bakfromon wrote: »
    Cestus wrote: »
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Daemos wrote: »
    Ugh, Seth looks so much better with the suit pants on and those horse riding boots. His nude form could've been an alt costume, and it never made sense to me that he kept it off when he was trying so hard to be a "real boy".
    Exactly! It'd be great if he walks in all cultured and then shreds his shirt because he's so mad we crapped on his plans. He looks so menacing in that picture.

I'd love a clear answer on the Gill connection from Capcom. Even if it's as simple as "he witnessed some Illuminati fighters in action" I...just want details!

Considering that Seth moveset was the result of monitor-cyborg datas, is easy assume they had the chance to spy a bit on Urien/Gill moves

Since when? Seth's move set is the result of the Tanden Engine being able to copy attacks

May be wrong, but as S.I.N did'nt they got access to all the Shadaloo datas during SF2 events?
    Reading SIN description seem so
    "Led by Seth (15), one of the 26 enhanced beings that use data collected from world warriors to create a deadly style of mixed martial arts."

Considering that monitor cyborgs were a thing of the SF2/WW era (see them in SF2 stages) i thought was the reason he got the specials almost only from SF2 characters (Ken,Chun,Guile,Gief,Sim), if we don't consider the Urien/Gill thing

For how i see it is possible that are both things, like he got datas from previous monitor cyborgs AND he can obtain new ones by himself too, as essentially he is the evolution of monytor cyborgs, able not only to acquire datas but to apply them too.

Having a past data from previous cyborgs will also explain him having that moveset in SF4 without having canon fought/seen directly Ken/Chun/Guile/Gief/Sim before

Shada cyborgs mission was'nt keep datas stored into themselves, but share that data with shadaloo to create a big database (think the same of SFV screen KO cutscene in Shada-base)

It make more sense, if you think about it... why restart from zero (like not even know how to throw a punch) when you already got lot of data stealed from SF2ers in the past?

Also this guy is the missing link, the exact middle way between SF2 M-cyborgs and Seth (he even rebel to Bison too in one ending)
    Cyborg from "Street Fighter II: The Interactive Movie"
    hqdefault.jpg
    http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Cyborg
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,655
    edited October 11
    Since when? Seth's move set is the result of the Tanden Engine being able to copy attacks
    Right. But I don't think it has to be observed in person in order to copy the moves. Shadaloo gathers that fighting data in various ways, including monitor cyborgs, and then feeds that data into the Tanden Engine. After all, Seth seems to possess his full fighting moveset before ever personally encountering any of the characters that originated those moves.
    edited October 12
    I still remember when Seth basically said Balrog sucks and wasn't worth copying, lol.

In his quote to dudley, he said he had planned to pursue him for his moves beforehand.

Well, wanting to take a logical stance on pure technique Dudley is much much more accurate, refined, balanced etc, while Rog based great part of his style on his pure physical power.

Copying moves Seth can replicate Dudley's techniques keeping theyr effectiveness more or less intact (as Seth is probably strong/fast as Dudley), while copying Rog's punches he can imitate the movement but not Rog's power (as Seth surely not physically powerful as Rog)

On a more pratical level, they ever wanted show Dudley superiority over Rog as soon SF3 happened... the Alex v Rog fight description is like in the top5 of the most offensive/bullshit canon things ever LOL =)
    rf39.jpg
    Not the loss itself but the way of it

Tbh i liked in SFV they used Ed to give Rog some character outside fight money punch shit, his role as "father" with a son far smarter/talented than him has been nice.
    Same Ed wanting to protect him as the true reason he left.

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,048
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Right. But I don't think it has to be observed in person in order to copy the moves. Shadaloo gathers that fighting data in various ways, including monitor cyborgs, and then feeds that data into the Tanden Engine. After all, Seth seems to possess his full fighting moveset before ever personally encountering any of the characters that originated those moves.

It makes sense since Seth did acquire most of Shadaloo's assets, doesn't mean that its the actual case though. Especially when you had Shadaloo members who were acquired by S.I.N taking various pictures in the background of the car smash stage.
    med_BONUS_STAGE_CAR_02_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I think he will be an evil character or anti-hero at least.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,416
    edited October 12
    Anti hero probably, we had enough evil aura in SF universe. Too much cliche of evil aura causing corruption is a meh.

The question is who are his sources. i believe it could possibly be like how he describe the vtrigger but using the vtrigger as a justification and conclusion of being evil is kinda weak basis.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    It makes sense since Seth did acquire most of Shadaloo's assets, doesn't mean that its the actual case though. Especially when you had Shadaloo members who were acquired by S.I.N taking various pictures in the background of the car smash stage.
    Sure, but just because they were using more mundane methods doesn't mean they weren't also still using the cyborgs. The point is, regardless of how the fight data is obtained, it all goes back to the servers. And then the Tanden Engine is fed the data from the servers.
    edited October 12

can't see the video as now, but Zeku being a "negative" char is very possible

After all S2 as now is

akuma
    illuminati
    ex shadaloo
    ex mad gear gang

Menat being good (?) is an exception for the season

A cool idea could be do a corrupted Zeku + Belger return or some new MGG leader... it will make a great excuse to bring back Cody (vs leader), Guy (vs Zeku) and Haggar (vs Abigail) =)

After all S2 as now is

akuma
    illuminati
    ex shadaloo
    ex mad gear gang

A cool idea could be do a corrupted Zeku + Belger return or some new MGG leader... it will make a great excuse to bring back Cody (vs leader), Guy (vs Zeku) and Haggar (vs Abigail) =)

Exactly. Thankfully we have people intelligent enough to recognize the patterns that potentially point to the possibility of him being villainous.

Also, Zeku could be "evil" in the way Gen was "evil". There are many degrees of immorality, Zeku has been MIA for 7-8 years at this point and he is sporting Garuda-like armor which in itself is EVIL (and awesome). Who knows what changes he has undergone since his departure from his clan.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,048

After all S2 as now is

akuma
    illuminati
    ex shadaloo
    ex mad gear gang

Exactly. Thankfully we have people intelligent enough to recognize the patterns that potentially point to the possibility of him being villainous.

Also, Zeku could be "evil" in the way Gen was "evil". There are many degrees of immorality, Zeku has been MIA for 7-8 years at this point and he is sporting Garuda-like armor which in itself is EVIL (and awesome). Who knows what changes he has undergone since his departure from his clan.

Its probably not Garuda like armor, it's most likely ninja armor a part of his redesign we're mistaking as something that looks like Garuda. I don't think he would be evil, more or less old school martial artist like Goutetsu. He believes in fights to the death as evident by Guy's A2 ending, but only for ceremonial/ traditional purposes as in passing on the torch to the next successor.

It makes sense in the long run as in the secrets of Bushinryu only belonging to one master instead of many prevents enemies from tracking down multiple masters in the art to gouge info from them, instead, they would have to face a master in his prime to attain them.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,643
    edited October 12
    @bailster38 Thanks for your observations. I didn't notice personally.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 840
    I know it's only BornFree's speculation, but do you guys agree with him? Do you think the cinematic teaser for SFV: AE might be a hint for a future story mode? Or is this simply nothing more than just the opening cinematic to the game?

Chun-Li fan & main now & forever.

CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?

Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

I am an Actor, Writer, Filmmaker, and Street Fighter Fan

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 18 - Chun-Li v. Balrog: Drowning
    *edited Oct, 06, 2017: Page 18 Completed
    edited October 12

After all S2 as now is

akuma
    illuminati
    ex shadaloo
    ex mad gear gang

Its probably not Garuda like armor, it's most likely ninja armor a part of his redesign we're mistaking as something that looks like Garuda. I don't think he would be evil, more or less old school martial artist like Goutetsu. He believes in fights to the death as evident by Guy's A2 ending, but only for ceremonial/ traditional purposes as in passing on the torch to the next successor.

It makes sense in the long run as in the secrets of Bushinryu only belonging to one master instead of many prevents enemies from tracking down multiple masters in the art to gouge info from them, instead, they would have to face a master in his prime to attain them.

My 2 cents about Zeku from what we seen

I think normal Zeku is a "good" guy
    Like good old bastard a la Retsu... like not only not a villain, but not even a cold "neutral" killer a la Gen

What make me think that are 3 things:

-He chosen to NOT kill Genryusai, even if was the Bushinryu tradition and all Masters done it (Genryusai included)

-He teached Bushinryu to Guy passing not only the art but also the principles(kinda Gouken-Ryu), in fact also Guy chosen to NOT kill him at the moment of the succession, even if was his right (Zeku did'nt abolished the kill-previous-Master thing)

-He changed Bushinryu style from a classic spy/killer Ninjutsu thing (infiltration/assassination/weapons) to something closer to normal not-lethal modern martial arts based on unarmed combat (Taijutsu)

That said i think it may a "evil" version of Zeku mostly due two reasons:

-As said before, the whole S2 overall is clearly on various shades of the "dark side", with 4 out 5 being villains and/or related to evil organizations

-This shit look menacing as fuck lol
    29pess9.jpg
    And the change of design may hint something changed in the character's nature... i mean, Zeku ever was badass, but that silhuette make him look even more menacing

-theory-
    Assuming this is correct (of course, can be totally wrong), i hope they find something a bit interessing instead the usual easy things like villains brainwashing or SatsuiNoShit

I will like something martial arts philosophy related, maybe that the Bushinryu "kill previous Master" thing was a cruel but necessary thing for the spiritual development of a Bushin-Master

Like you accept the responsibility of take the life of your Master, and as result you're ready to accept one day to concede yours to your Disciple.
    You basically accept your future... is not about impose your superiority, but about become a ring of the chain

This way Bushinryu (aside the other advantages you mentioned) avoid also the risk of an ex-Master without title/power to get corrupted by envy (or simple lack of life meaning) in the long run and become a negative force.

Zeku did'nt completed his Bushinryu path avoiding his final hardest trial (take Genryusai's life) and this make him "weak" and unable to accept to just get old in peace (like Genryusai did) and let Bushinryu go on beyond him

Maybe he even founded a new "corrupted" Bushinryu school to be THE Master again, and Guy will have to put that old mad dog down... restoring the kill-your-Master Bushin tradition and accepting one day his disciple will do the same

The fun thing is that as much i did'nt wanted SatsuiNoShit this will basically make him a butthurt salty ninja Akuma LOL

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,416
    edited October 13
    I know it's only BornFree's speculation, but do you guys agree with him? Do you think the cinematic teaser for SFV: AE might be a hint for a future story mode? Or is this simply nothing more than just the opening cinematic to the game?

I remembered sometime he speculated DarK Sakura for S1 and his analysis is based on a merchandise like funko pop. Not always into Vesper but he was correct via marketing standpoint Capcom should have said that iniatially. if there would be future storymode it's not in AE 2018 probably 2019 because of time constraints. I dunno the activity of SFV voice actors but that could be give a bit hope a a storymode.

Looking back to Xkira

His version and interpretation of arcade mode was different and no more closer to AE, and he even point out multiple bonus stages in between kinda messed up mixing fact with made up conclusion.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Deimos002Deimos002 I tech'd that Joined: Posts: 204
    My blacklist situation:
    "Currently at maximum number of entries"

Capcom fix your netcode
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,643
    Deimos002 wrote: »
    My blacklist situation:
    "Currently at maximum number of entries"

Capcom fix your netcode

It's your fault for blacklisting people that use Laura :whistle:
    Anything's possible, but I'm not expecting a new cinematic story. The in-depth Arcade Mode is all I need.
    I'm not expecting more cinematic story with AE either. But I certainly want one. I don't give a shit about comic book rehashes of old SF endings, which is what Arcade Mode is going to give us.
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,774
    I'm doing Ed's SF1 Arcade mode as soon as it drops.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
    Zeku doesn't look as evil or as "Garuda" as previously seen in his new silhouette. He looks like Guy with long hair.
    edited October 13
    Looks like the Kiki art of Guy with long hair.

13_guy01.jpg

guy_01g.jpg?h=7200136cd7455f357ba1fcb731473b31

Which is rather disappointing.
    That's why over analyzing both Kiki's art and silhouette isn't advisable this time around if ever S3 would be the same approach

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

edited October 13
    Volt wrote: »
    I'm doing Ed's SF1 Arcade mode as soon as it drops.

We will see Ed watch young-Bison getting bullied by Mike (suffering from that White Disease) before enter Street Fighter tournaments

20130321-010302-700x300.jpg

narshkajke wrote: »
    DMCDDnCUMAAypK_.jpg
    updated zeku silhouette on fb

I much prefer the classic vibe i got from this compared to the tryhard other one

edited October 13
    Whatever it would be i just hope the face is more akin to alpha art zeku. I don't bother the lower part of the body other than just having green hue colors and having ninja aesthetics.

I'm a fan of yoshitmitsu, garuda, sodom and bishamon.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda