The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,839
    Thank you guys for atleast providing all the possible option in case we are really doom to go down.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • JustBrowsingJustBrowsing Joined: Posts: 27
    edited January 11
    This thread is what got me to stop lurking and start posting. You guys are the best and I'd love to keep the gang together if possible.
    When SRK required users to be registered to browse the forum, this is the thread that made me register. I had many WTF moments as I was reading, but after 700 odd pages, those are long gone. Kinda sorry that the imminent demise is what forced me to think about how I could do more to help, but will do what I can

Edit: FUCK! Great_Dark_Hero YagamiFire sorry, I was quoting you two earlier, and it saved your names in the textBox, then posted. I didn't realise. Sorry!
    I chose my name when SRK was blocking non-registered people, hence the awful name...
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,228
    so which one should I use? Zetaboards or Discuss?
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,735
    edited January 11
    so which one should I use? Zetaboards or Discuss?

I just registered here http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/forum/5192726/

Made a thread to post there too all colors page links
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • JustBrowsingJustBrowsing Joined: Posts: 27
    edited January 11
    Magegg wrote: »
    I'm really sad that the forums are ending [...]
    I contributed little to nothing to the boards and sometimes I just posted shitty and stupid stuff, so no one's gonna miss me...

But I really loved to be able to check these forums, they were filled with incredible info, analysis and all that, I'm going to be really missing this stuff, for a Street Fighter fan this was like Heaven.

So long wherever you go, guys, keep on rocking! :)

If that's what you truly think, then just stop posting (in your own words) "shitty and stupid stuff", and at least keep up with where everyone is, even if just to read. Come along.
    I chose my name when SRK was blocking non-registered people, hence the awful name...
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 27,136
    Anyone hit up @Ultima ? I know he's one of the original story thread OGs. He wasn't a regular but it be nice if he was aware what's going on.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited January 11
    I was someone that survey like discussion and also post obscure information from other places and merchandise, I also do post polls when they were allowed that people hated for the likes of 3D models in 2D plane for SF4.

I usually drop in lore thread to ask question and updates for being a street fighter fan.

My first time being into the lore thread for so long was when I was asking a Cyborg monitor art and I got some from @Ultima which was his own art. I am a fan of Cyberpunk stuff that was even before SF4 was developed that I even wanted and request a boss character based on a Monitor Cyborg which months away even before Seth was announced to public.

The time I went active for day to day basis was the time was during CFN profiles I'm glad the 3 dolls in the pachinko went into the SF universe. I always like things to be complementary and organised in connection.

I'm joining every possible choices of where we can land into permanently.

The only thing I have problems now is reddit it's like everyone is separated.

I just hope even we cannot post in this thread in the future we can still view the entire forums for the discussions.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    Daemos wrote: »
    I would just like to bring it to your attention that Bison says "SCURRY!" during his VT2 activation in SFV. Bison is basically indirectly calling his opponent a small animal, like say a rat, hamster, or even a maggot. That's shade if I ever heard it. #A-ListVillains

Even more pro, Gief on VT2 get his own exalted announcer
    https://www.eventhubs.com/images/2018/jan/10/new-triggers-05/

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • Phantom_MiriaPhantom_Miria Cammy <3 Joined: Posts: 539
    You beat me on the time Doctrine Dark, I just found about that image and I was going to post it here.

That's a shitton of endings, it looks like each character gets two endings unless I'm reading it wrong.
    Put Decapre in Street Fighter V!
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,850
    sjqsBve.jpg

*Tips hat, uses Aussie accent* Beauty!
    That image, that right there, puts the biggest smile on my face.
    You beat me on the time Doctrine Dark, I just found about that image and I was going to post it here.

That's a shitton of endings, it looks like each character gets two endings unless I'm reading it wrong.

Two endings? iiiiiiinteresting! Maybe there's a hidden boss in each path to give a good ending and best ending?
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 952
    Streaming Arcade Edition. Catch it before it goes offline.

https://www.eventhubs.com/streams/jvtv/
    - ABOUT ME -
    - Chun-Li Fan/Main now and forever.
    - Aspiring Professional Actor & Longtime Street Fighter Fan
    - Street Fighter comic writer
    - Favorite Movie: The Incredibles (and excited for the sequel)
    - Favorite SF game: Street Fighter V | CFN: Chun-Li_Forever
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 84
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET (In-Progress)
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?
    Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink
    Update: Page 20 Completed - CHUN-LI v. BALROG: DIRTY BULL!
    *edited Jan, 01, 2018:

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI (Completed)
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado
    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

- TOP FAVORITE CHUN-LI STREET FIGHTER 5 COSTUMES -
    1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    3. Default (although, the most iconic)
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Nostalgia
    7. Undercover
    8. Wedding
    9. Story
    10. Covert Ops
    11. Capcom Pro Tour
    12. Special Forces
    13. Sleepwear
    14. Training
    15. Professional
    16. B-Girl
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,651
    YESH!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    I hope it is, I was not worried about the functional aspect what I worried is the absence of the discussion and references.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

26239500_1689226721099080_1345377893049579848_n.jpg?oh=c5c23c30b924351e48dea09780f8d73f&oe=5AFE4B5F

26731606_1689226681099084_5610333089880917280_n.jpg?oh=b8747f1ba1bb9829707c6177c7801030&oe=5AF0EED9

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,025
    edited January 12
    I can't wait to play SFVAE :D

Gonna have fun for months! :D

This is exactly the type of 1-player content we needed, instead of a shitty Cinematic Story Mode that forced you to play practically nothing at all, and you can watch fully on YouTube.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,651
    The threat of the forums closing down reminded me of some of the good times had in this thread. I remember in the first story thread how vasili absolutely refused to acknowledge "Charlie Nash" was canonically his full name. Daemos and some other guys were posting screenshots and videos of Guile's animated prologue from vanilla SF4 with the dogtags with Nash's full name and he still refused to accept it. Dude went as far as question how dogtags work in the SF universe. To lesser extent he argue that Alpha 3 was his canonical death despite subtle evidence to the contrary. It felt so good when SF5 proved everyone right on both counts.

This reminds me of when @YagamiFire rewrote Urien's ending in that lovely post awhile back.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    The threat of the forums closing down reminded me of some of the good times had in this thread. I remember in the first story thread how vasili absolutely refused to acknowledge "Charlie Nash" was canonically his full name.

While at it wich are some leeser known full names?

Not like Ken Masters or Karin Kanzuki, more obscure ones lol

Example in SF2V anime Vega full name was said to be Vega Fabio La Cerda

No idea if Capcom will ever canonize it, specially considering they still call him Balrog lol

Tough will make sense for him to have a "real" full name, specially considering he's one of the most socially-linked SF characters

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 27,136
    Cestus wrote: »
    The threat of the forums closing down reminded me of some of the good times had in this thread. I remember in the first story thread how vasili absolutely refused to acknowledge "Charlie Nash" was canonically his full name.

No idea if Capcom will ever canonize it, specially considering they still call him Balrog lol

Tough will make sense for him to have a "real" full name, specially considering he's one of the most socially-linked SF characters

Final Fight Streetwise gave Cody the full name Cody Travers. Supplementary materials use it occasionally. The name and Kyle are only things Capcom kept from that game.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    Cestus wrote: »

Final Fight Streetwise gave Cody the full name Cody Travers. Supplementary materials use it occasionally. The name and Kyle are only things Capcom kept from that game.

Yeah, is fun that at the end they gave him a "T" surname, since the character he's inspired from is called Tom Cody

• ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,850
    @bakfromon beautifully stated! That humanity is why I feel Street Fighter and KoF stand out compared to all the clones over the years. They're people united by the fight, but they're fully realized people. It's like those ending illustrations for SF2 where you see Blanka re-integrating into society, Gief grabbing a purse snatcher, Bison chilling with a beautiful lady while a scientist checks his power. They've got goals, wants, things that entertain them, hobbies and more.
    Feels good to have a reprieve. Keeping the backup forum just in case though.

I think that despite the initial fear, the result was worth it. We got Steven to back up everything and we got a backup forum in the event that things do go to crap anyways. I always wanted a back up of this thread ever since the first version got deleted by SRK staff, so this was all worth it. Thanks again dude.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    edited January 12
    Hi guys

from DevilJin

What can we expect for

https://forum.talksurf.com/

of a possible SRK

any thoughts?

Thoughts on "next generation" forum systems? (Discourse, nodeBB, etc.)

http://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41284.0

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

edited January 12
    By the way does anyone would share a complete comics of SF2 Animated Movie? 6 part issue?

e70add43d77e498ef8c1cf9b9d5d0e81_xl.jpg

and the Udon Comic with include in SF2 Animated comics with Chun liin a red cover.

chunlimini.png

Thank you.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 3,385
    So... did anyone with the Early AE post any Arcade Endings?
    Join the SRK Weekly SFV Tournament!!!

If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • Phantom_MiriaPhantom_Miria Cammy <3 Joined: Posts: 539
    edited January 12
    By the way does anyone would share a complete Viz comics of SF2 Animated Movie? 6 or 8 part issue?

and the Udon Comic with include in SF2 Animated comics with Chun liin a red cover.

Thank you.

I might be able to help...

Are you talking about that manga series translated by Viz based on the SFII movie? There were six issues of it, I have them.
    I also have the UDON mini-comic that was published with the DVD of the Animated Movie in case you're referring to that.
    (You posted images of them while I was posting this, so now I can confirm, I got those, I can do scans if you want them)

I'm able to do scans, but I'm super busy these days. As soon as I have some free time I'd be glad to do so.

Also, @Volt , awesome avatar you have there.
    Put Decapre in Street Fighter V!
    edited January 12
    By the way does anyone would share a complete Viz comics of SF2 Animated Movie? 6 or 8 part issue?

Thank you.

I might be able to help...

Are you talking about that manga series translated by Viz based on the SFII movie? There were six issues of it, I have them.
    I also have the UDON mini-comic that was published with the DVD of the Animated Movie in case you're referring to that.
    (You posted images of them while I was posting this, so now I can confirm, I got those, I can do scans if you want them)

I'm able to do scans, but I'm super busy these days. As soon as I have some free time I'd be glad to do so.

Also, @Volt , awesome avatar you have there.

@Phantom_Miria WOW that is a great Thanks, I'll be waiting for your free time!! I have been searching them for years!!

Especially the DVD animated Movie comics.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 3,039
    Well then...
    Just when I think I'm out, they...

TURN THE BEAT BACK!