Why was WTF removed as a reaction?

VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire!Joined: Posts: 2,830
title
SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year 2015
Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
lol

Comments

• VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire! Joined: Posts: 2,830
    good to know, thanks
    SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year 2015
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • BurnYourEgoBurnYourEgo Ishikawa don't care about your weeabullshit avatar. Joined: Posts: 1,997
    Exodus. wrote: »
    Trolls were going through and tagging posters' entire history as OT or WTF and said posters went to the mods/admins.

Admins came along and killed an ant with a sledgehammer.

We did get 15 extra ignore slots though. If that interests you.

Didn't know about the extra ignores, that will be useful. If WTF was better defined it wouldn't be such a problem. There should be a WTF for an honest reaction of WTF?! and then there should be a one for just complete shitposting like when people make dumb ass polls. Off topic should have been kept for rule violations.
    Steam: BurnYourEgo: Terribly playing KOFXIII and Xrd, want to learn Skullgirls
    Fightcade:Bathtub_Leviathan: ST, maybe 3s
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,710 mod
    The problem is that if we give people the option to bury other peoples posts, trolls end up abusing the option.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    d3v wrote: »
    The problem is that if we give people the option to bury other peoples posts, trolls end up abusing the option.

And trolls will use the opportunity to post disgusting/stupid shit when there aren't any active moderators around.

I mean, it must have been hard to click a buried post to reveal its contents, otherwise you wouldn't have removed the feature. </sarcasm>

I don't know why we have to PM you mods for abuse reports. Ya'll never on most of the year.

"I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.