Street Fighter Unlimited - discussion of the ongoing series

Comments

• martinitolovemartinitolove Joined: Posts: 224
    MattMoylan wrote: »
    A miniseries on the first SF-Tournament (from SF1 game).
    In something we have talked about before, no official plans yet though.
    Sounds great and makes me dream. The fight between Joe and Mike B (= Balrog the Boxer), Adon and Sagat, Eagle and Birdie...
    - Vega's (Claw) training and leadership of the Geki ninja clan.
    Vega's not the leader of the Geki Clan in our universe. (in fact in the games I believe Geki is only a single character as far as we know) However, that doesn't meant he has NO history connected to them...
    I think, although Vega (Claw) is fairly represented in the comic, he is an almost unexplored character. Behind his narzisism there is an amazing fighter. You should make a miniseries on him, how he studied ninjitsu under Geki, Geki's connection to the SF1 tournament, establishing the Geki ninja clan, history of the Ibuki ninja clan and those colourful clan members, connection to Guy and his master, maybe even Mukuro from Warzard as an ancient, mythical anchestor - a whole ninja miniseries - Street Figther Legends: Vega!
    ibukiclan01.jpg
    And please show Vega's qi snake win pose - it would be epic!
    Vega%20Snake_zpsss5uzeaf.jpg
    You could show us Vega entering Shadaloo, scheming with SIN/Illuminati and his competition with Fang for beeing number two.
    - Lee beeing the father of Yun and Yang and friend of Gen.
    I thin it the games it's hinted that he is their uncle. We've tried to keep it vague int eh comics, but have said Lee definitely had some involvement in raising them before he died. Since Gen took the boys in afterward, I think it's a safe bet he and Lee were friends.
    Show us this in a SF1 miniseries
    By the way, was / is Udon somehow involved into the creation of SF5 game?
    We did not directly work on Street Fighter V, though we have be told by Ono-san the UDON comics have been influential on how some characters are portrayed in Street Fighter IV and V. In what way in SFV, we'll have to wait until the new story mode is released I guess.
    Do you already know the story mode and all the characters interconnections?

How often do you communicate with Ono-san?

Does someone of your crew speak japanese and acts as a middle person between Capcom and Udon?

When you'll reach the third tournament, will we see the 7 judges and Effie?
    judges.gif
    And this guy, too?
    cfj%20end%20-%20Urien_zpsflhh1viv.jpg

Do you know a forum, where - like here between the fans and the Udon crew - the fans can communicate with the creators of the videogame at Capcom?
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,751
    Looking forward to the series continuing and the steady growing of Gill as a threat. (hope for some Q cameos though hah) Also, glad Blanka's back. I know he's not a major character with regards to the overall plot, but it's always nice to see him, so finally having him make a sizable appearance and interaction with the cast is nice.

Matt, any plans to put Q in the book in some capacity? (Still enjoy the old back up story from back in the early run) It'd be fun to see him like a "Where's Waldo" for SF. I've got several theories about Q (like in my sig hah), but given that Capcom gives you guys freedom to do your own takes on the canon, have they ever given an outline on what you can and can't do with Q or they've given you all complete free reign? I don't expect details, but I'm just curious if any discussion has been held on him since the book is rapidly approaching the SF3 era.

Thanks!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • MattMoylanMattMoylan Joined: Posts: 113
    How often do you communicate with Ono-san?

He gets to approve all the story outlines and final comics, so we hear from him often enough. Actually he suggested a new project for UDON just last week...*mysterious!*
    Does someone of your crew speak japanese and acts as a middle person between Capcom and Udon?

We do have Japanese translators when needed, for when we talk to guys like Akiman or Bengus. Though most of the people we deal with at Capcom speak English, or have company translators.
    When you'll reach the third tournament, will we see the 7 judges and Effie?

We'd likw to use the Jugdement Gals at some point, thought there's not much to go on besides their looks and names. Effie however is definitely playing a part int eh current story line. She's already shown up, and you'll see more of her!
    And this guy, too?

That's Doctor Kure... maybe!
    Do you know a forum, where - like here between the fans and the Udon crew - the fans can communicate with the creators of the videogame at Capcom?

The forum's on Capcom-Unity.com are Capcom USA's official place, but I don't know how often actual game creators show up there.
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Matt, any plans to put Q in the book in some capacity? (Still enjoy the old back up story from back in the early run) It'd be fun to see him like a "Where's Waldo" for SF. I've got several theories about Q (like in my sig hah), but given that Capcom gives you guys freedom to do your own takes on the canon, have they ever given an outline on what you can and can't do with Q or they've given you all complete free reign? I don't expect details, but I'm just curious if any discussion has been held on him since the book is rapidly approaching the SF3 era.

Well, artists love to sneak Q into the background of anything so he'll be around in some capacity. He's on two upcoming covers at least. He's also in the new bonus story for the Street Fighter Legends: Ibuki hardcover in stores in a couple weeks.

Also PS: We just did a bit of a sneak announcements of our upcoming mini-series - STREET FIGHTER LEGENDS: CAMMY! Coming in July 2016 from Jim Zub & Omar Dogan (the tem from SF Legends: Ibuki). More details forthcoming, but for now here is some preview art. ;)

SFL_Cammy1_cvrA.jpg
    SFL_Cammy1_cvrB.jpg
    CSL_01_spread.jpg

Matt Moylan
    Director of Publishing, UDON Entertainment
    www.udonentertainment.com
  • vasili10vasili10 Forever waits Joined: Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nice covers! Really diggin' the one with Yanyu and Enero. So is this the Street Fighter Legends series which'll follow the new Juri-Viper story in Unlimited?
  • GXEGXE @}-}--- Joined: Posts: 244 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Love Udon's work with the Street Fighter comics.

Here are some stories I'd like to see:

A sequel to Origins: Akuma that concludes with the death of Gouken. While he started to give into the dark hadou in the Orgins book, it would be great to see him learn or develop the Shun Go Satsu and then implement it when fighting Gouken again. Also showing his interaction with Ryu and Ken when they were young and training.

Another Origins book but this one based on M.Bison. His past with Rose and the village he's from and introduction to Soul Power which he somehow corrupts into Psycho Power would be great to see. Also how he goes from being born to eventually becoming the dictator of Shadaloo and it's formation.

A Street Fighter 1 tournament story would be great. We've seen the end with Ryu defeating Sagat. If I recall correctly, the lore is that Sagat was the reigning champ for 10 years until this unknown fighter, Ryu, shows up and defeats him. Using the first tournament as Ryu and Ken's first public outing/display of the skills, etc, would be very cool. Perhaps some cameos of Vega doing something with Geki....who knows. And if Shadaloo ran the second tournament, were they running all the previous ones? Looking for strong fighters?

Eventually, if popularity demands, Oro would be another character to explore in this fashion.

Well, that's my $0.02. Love the series, love Udon's work on it!

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. Thank you. - The Community
    All my PSD files are at: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d3d2f1779750f22c8c9e7c56ba37815fbf0a0e44734691ce
    See my templates at http://www.dcorti.com/TETemplates/
    GXE wrote: »
    A sequel to Origins: Akuma that concludes with the death of Gouken. While he started to give into the dark hadou in the Orgins book, it would be great to see him learn or develop the Shun Go Satsu and then implement it when fighting Gouken again. Also showing his interaction with Ryu and Ken when they were young and training.

Another Origins book but this one based on M.Bison. His past with Rose and the village he's from and introduction to Soul Power which he somehow corrupts into Psycho Power would be great to see. Also how he goes from being born to eventually becoming the dictator of Shadaloo and it's formation.

A Street Fighter 1 tournament story would be great. We've seen the end with Ryu defeating Sagat. If I recall correctly, the lore is that Sagat was the reigning champ for 10 years until this unknown fighter, Ryu, shows up and defeats him. Using the first tournament as Ryu and Ken's first public outing/display of the skills, etc, would be very cool. Perhaps some cameos of Vega doing something with Geki....who knows. And if Shadaloo ran the second tournament, were they running all the previous ones? Looking for strong fighters?

We do have another SF Origins in development. Like Akuma, it'll explore the younger version of another dark character.
    Eventually, if popularity demands, Oro would be another character to explore in this fashion.

Plenty of Oro coming up in SF Unlimited!

Matt Moylan
    edited March 2016
    Super excited Matt. Another Origins book is great news! Has it been asked if the Unlimited series will eventually be collected in hardcover books? My shelves are just begging to keep that going and I'm crossing my fingers since HCs for Sakura and Ibuki are happening. And the connected covers with every Street Fighter ever...can I assume a poster will be available once they've all be published? I'm sure you can't reveal all things or say "yes" as there's marketing involved in everything, but here's hoping! :)
    Post edited by GXE on
    All my PSD files are at: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d3d2f1779750f22c8c9e7c56ba37815fbf0a0e44734691ce
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 860
    My guess is that since the next issue comes out sometime next week (am i right?), we should expect a preview sometime soon?
    - ABOUT ME -
    - Chun-Li Fan/Main now and forever.
    - Aspiring Professional Actor & Longtime Street Fighter Fan
    - Street Fighter comic writer
    - Favorite Movie: The Incredibles (and excited for the sequel)
    - Favorite SF game: Street Fighter V | CFN: Chun-Li_Forever
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 78
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET (In-Progress)
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?
    Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink
    Update: CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 18 - Chun-Li v. Balrog: Drowning
    *edited Oct, 06, 2017: Page 18 Completed

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI (Completed)
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado
    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

- TOP FAVORITE CHUN-LI STREET FIGHTER 5 COSTUMES -
    1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    3. Default (although, the most iconic)
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    I agree the Gouken spirit was a good bridge to Ryu seeking out Oro. If that idea came from Ono...then Ono got that idea from The Empire Strikes Back. Not that it's a problem. Obviously in the Street Fighter universe there are Force like powers from harnessing ones chi energy into fireballs to Gill's ability to fly and more. Bison's power seems to be sci-fi. I think Rose explained that he corrupted Soul power into Psycho power. But at the end of the tournament, his Psycho power is lost when a machine generating it is damaged.

It felt more menacing if Bison's power was innate or inherent. Does Bison have the ability to tap into Psycho power without any machinery? Was the machinery just boosting the power?

On a side note, we once saw Balrog (boxer) getting out of jail and it was shown his heavy bag was filled with bricks. Then, when fighting Dudley, he's hit in the head with a metal serving plate and it hurts. From someone who's made a career from headbutting people, I find that depiction a bit gratuitous. Though I appreciate how it establishes Dudley's style compared to Balrog's as a gentleman and in more control of himself.
  • SanoSano SRKSANO on PS4 Joined: Posts: 13,062 mod
    edited April 2016
    My guess is that since the next issue comes out sometime next week (am i right?), we should expect a preview sometime soon?

Nope nothing on April 6.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/weeklyrelease.asp
    Post edited by Sano on
    New Covers for Street Fighter Unlimited #7. I gotta say, I LOVE the movie one. And another prediction: This issue is going to be more than a 24 page comic. If they are going to pack all of these characters in this issue, then they have to be expanding the story. Probably won't be able to do it within a 24 page comic. Maybe we'll see more.

About the story: “This issue is filled to the brim with some many World Warriors, we can’t possibly name them all… but we’ll try! Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, and Guile! Ibuki, Makoto, and Elena! Sakura and Karin! Alex! Rainbow Mika! Necro! The Mad Gear gang! The Secret Society! And tons more! Don’t miss the most jam-packed Street Fighter comic EVER!”

SFU7_CVRA_Story.jpg

SFU7_CVRB_UltraJam.jpg

SFU7_CVRC_MoviePoster.jpg

SFU7_CVRD_Homage.jpg

- ABOUT ME -
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 78
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    Awesome. Love that Street Fighter Movie cover. Makes me wish for what could have been.
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 336
    edited April 2016
    Does anyone know if we're getting a poster with all the cover B's put together? Like this but complete:

12558460_1559051131087698_1708528863_n.jpg
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

Mains

SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed

"We await your return, warrior..."
    Scotia wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we're getting a poster with all the cover B's put together? Like this but complete:

If they wanna take my money they will. :)
    Here's a preview of the upcoming issue. On their facebook page, Udon mentioned they will post a teaser every weekday until wednesday when the comic is released. Here is the one from esterday. i'm expecting another one (or more) today and the following Monday and Tuesday.

13000086_1055222017849880_3755341474883649060_n.jpg?oh=12621128fc639106c530e8d1820dd720&oe=57B0F41B
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    Next comic preview. Expecting another pic sometime today.

13012792_1049098468509397_4426991993681908863_n.jpg?oh=d7cd3bea99b8689a70ec1961e41033fc&oe=57762A08
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    Any predictions of what's happening here? And notice how this art style looks different compared to the first 4. What are your opinions aout it? One more preview coming up later today.

13012687_1050855538333690_7693292976724217508_n.jpg?oh=d34c8c0b17f4f61bbd79c327d3408e3e&oe=57B27F19
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    Comic came out today. (and sorry for the quadruple post). Here are my thoughts.
    I was surprised with the pacing of this one. Unlike the previous issues, this one felt slower. Not to say that it's a bad thing. The issue for the most part was about Gill's rise to power in the world as his godly figure begins to expand. He's been gaining influence from the people and from politics. But of course, our heroes ain't buying Gill's message.
    That's one side of the story. The other deals with Ryu trying to find Oro, with him fighting him at the end. Surprsingly, the only fight in the entire issue came at the end. It was mostly a build up of plot and a little bit of character. Gill really does shine in this issue. All of the sudden, he's not some villain that the good guys feel obligated to take down. now, there is some conflict. Guile, Cammy, Chun-Li, Alex are skeptical, but they can't deny the profound impact that Gill has made throughout the world. Even Chun-Li wonders if they are fighting on the wrong side of history. That moment stood out to me the most.

Really can't wait to see where the Gill arc is going to lead. Especially with the upcoming tournament. Any one have any speculations or theories? That mural at the end foreshadows something dark about to come.

And Oro fighting with two hands as a cliff hanger. This is gonna be interesting.
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    Has it been asked if the Unlimited series will eventually be collected in hardcover books?

Yep definitely, Street Fighter Unlimited Vol.1 HC is targeting a July release, Vol.2 in the fall.

That is the plan, but not until 2017. We've got to release all the 12 parts as comic covers first ;)

Matt Moylan
    edited April 2016
    Who is the girl in the green sweat suit and baseball cap in front of Zangief on the Ultra Jam cover of issue #5? She's not in the images of issue #5 that was previously released. Is she from Final Fight?
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 336
    edited April 2016

That is the plan, but not until 2017. We've got to release all the 12 parts as comic covers first ;)

Thanks for the reply! Great to hear that we're getting all the cover B's together, but 2017 is so far away haha!

"If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

Mains

SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed

"We await your return, warrior..."
    Who is the girl in the green sweat suit and baseball cap in front of Zangief on the Ultra Jam cover of issue #5? She's not in the images of issue #5 that was previously released. Is she from Final Fight?

That's R.Mika's trainer and retired wrestler Yoko Harmageddon. Chamba decided to add her in last minute. That's her original Alpha design, she appears to have a new design for SFV.
    Matt Moylan
    Who is the girl in the green sweat suit and baseball cap in front of Zangief on the Ultra Jam cover of issue #5? She's not in the images of issue #5 that were previously released. Is she from Final Fight?

That's R.Mika's trainer and retired wrestler Yoko Harmageddon. Chamba decided to add her in last minute. That's her original Alpha design, she appears to have a new design for SFV.

Ah! Thanks for that. I pride myself on knowing all the miscellaneous characters and it was killing me to not know. ;)
  • martinitolovemartinitolove Joined: Posts: 224
    edited May 2016
    Currently released images of the jam covers combined. Hinted top left is Necalli, in the middle Necro vs Blanka (& Twelve + C. Viper?) [= electricity crew], top Sagat, top right Juri and Dee Jay. nJoy ;-)
    SFU%20combination_zpsjzcwt6mo.jpg
    Post edited by martinitolove on
    Cover for #8 revealed

About the story: “The Secret Society’s tournament heats up, as Alex faces opponents both in and out of the ring! Plus things take a dark turn as one fighter DIES in the arena! Meanwhile, Dan finally confronts his fathers murderer, Sagat, in a gripping bonus story.”

SFU8_CVRA_Story.jpg

SFU8_CVRB_UltraJam.jpg

SFU8_CVRC_HomageKC.jpg
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,439
    That Tournament Mode cover is sick.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
    That Tournament Mode cover is sick.

All of these parody covers have been amazing. Keep 'em coming!
    New comic finally came out. Pretty excited that we're just leading up to the illuminati's tournament.
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,751
    Is this the issue with Blanka and Dan? Pretty curious about that one.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

It is. But that story didn't intrigue me as much as the main one though.
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    Anything interesting done with Blanka and Dan? I've been looking forward to this one since Blanka's barley made an impact since the start of the Udon books. Just a few moments, a fear of Cammy hinting at abuse and then cameos for the Where Are They Now part of Super SF Turbo vol1.

• vasili10vasili10 Forever waits Joined: Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 2016

It is. But that story didn't intrigue me as much as the main one though.

Agreed. It was funny but I didn't like the rewrite on the Blanka-Dan relations.
    I decided to pick this up (Thanks comixOlogy) and had fun with this. I really enjoyed seeing Oro put Ryu through his paces and the Blanka offerings were nice. I'm glad they remembered him and made him likeable. The Dan backup story was silly and fun, no complaints about it.

edited June 2016
    These throwback parodies are great! This Magnus one is really well done. Love the nods to different cyborgs/robots from the extended game universe...like Cyborg Dan, ha!

SFU9_CVRC_Homage.jpg
    Q!!!!! Nooooooooooo lol. I absolutely love these retro covers. They're having such a blast with them!

Next issue comes out next Wednesday. And here is a couple of sample images. It looks like it's gonna be epic!

SFU7_page01_color.jpg

SFU7_page04_color.jpg

SFU7_page12_colors.jpg

So Kolin can fight too? Maybe one of the main characters will get a chance to fight her during the final battle to save the world?
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    SF Unlimited #7 came out today.

I have a few things I wanna say about it.

1. I'm super hyped how this is leadingu p to the World Warrior Tournament Gill and the illuminati is hosting. Liking the roster of those involved. And wondering how the tournament and Gill's master plan relates.
    2. I enjoyed how there is a lot of SF character in this. Lots of great character moments and even developments to a majority of the minor characters.
    3. Not really buying this whole profecy thing of Alex and the illuminati thing.
    4. Love how Urien is starting to feel jealous of his brother. Definetely see this as a foreshadowing reason for Gill's downfall
    5. Would LOVE to see more Chun-Li. I know I'm biased, but what can I say? She's my gal.
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Undercover
    7. Story
    8. Capcom Pro Tour
    9. Sleepwear
    10. Professional
    11. B-Girl
    edited June 2016
    Would LOVE to see more Chun-Li. I know I'm biased, but what can I say? She's my gal.

Chun-li's featured in the bonus story in Cammy #1 next month. She'll fight someone very powerful...

Matt Moylan
    @MattMoylan Oh I know. I already preordered. And I'm really excited for it.

I just hope she goes far in the tournament. I feel the finalists will either be Ryu, Alex, or maybe even Urien. But I'm hoping Chun-LI has a major impact in saving the world. And gets a epic fight in there too.
    - ABOUT ME -

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

Cover Page

Pages

Pages

1. Vacation