Deleted OP. Fuck you bums.

Comments

• LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,881
    Strangely all this talk is doing is making me have the urge to play MKX and wonder who that anime chick with the guitar is.
  • SapphireSapphire Joined: Posts: 45
    I'm doing an Orchid cosplay in March for KI SEASON 3. Gonna run this shit back.
    I warned you I'd be back....lol
    SFV: MissKanzuki (CFN)

Mains/Others:
    MKX: Kitana (main), Kung Lao
    USF4: Sakura
    SF3 Third Strike: Sean
    KI: Orchid
    Tekken 6: Asuka

Follow @ MissKanzuki on Twitter!
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Neesa wrote: »
    Welcome to SRK. There's a 90% chance that we don't like you.

If she can make it past the initial storm of shit(most don't) that newbies get bombarded with she'll be fine. It's just a race to see who can say the most insulting thing to get the most likes & LOLs in these introduction threads.

GD is a hard circle-jerk to enter.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/187669/what-made-matriarch-a-lesbo-a-z-true-bollywood-story

More of this.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,219
    edited January 2016
    I was lucky enough to start off posting in the FG forums here so I didn't have to go through the hazing bullshit, but I somehow managed to fall into this fucking sarlacc pit of a sub-forum, and i've been stuck ever since.
    spread'em
    And...now I half-expect this thread to start filling up with cosplay requests, which I'm not sure on if it's an improvement or a giant turn for the worst.
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,207
    edited January 2016
    @Sapphire

MM ft10 in TTT2

edit: You can pick my characters to up the ante a bit, if you want :bee:
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,815
    fighting games LMFAO

no one plays fighting games in GD altho @SNAAAAKE beat sanford in cvs2 and i went 0-2 vs josh wigfall once in marvel
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Oh boy, here we go.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    Oh lawd you guys get trolled so easily these days. There is NOTHING fapworthy in this thread. Nothing whatsoever
    Sapphire wrote: »
    Pass? Like you could get it. You'd be the first lil ngga to step to me at the club and hope I don't laugh in your face. Stop frontin'
    Some of y'all a trip xD

Put the Kitana mask back on, you look better with it, Jay-Z got nothin on yo flatnose attention seeking skank ho ass, GTFOH bitch

beyoncet_zps6f8645b7.jpg

Oh my god NOOOO lol, lmao NOOOO hahahahahahhahha
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
    Damn, Sapphire is just giving no fucks right now, it's hilarious. Like, nuns give more fucks, lol.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,569
    Sapphire stick in there, your in the pocket, now its about good slips and head movement! Stay in the pocket but dont punch back, they will get tired soon enough and you will emerge victorious! Also pics!
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,815
    @Neesa vs @Sapphire in tongue-fu
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • SapphireSapphire Joined: Posts: 45
    crucades wrote: »
    Sapphire stick in there, your in the pocket, now its about good slips and head movement! Stay in the pocket but dont punch back, they will get tired soon enough and you will emerge victorious! Also pics!

Bob n weave.
    Trap or die.
    Thirst-trappin until I D.I. muthafuckn E.
    I warned you I'd be back....lol
    SFV: MissKanzuki (CFN)

Mains/Others:
    MKX: Kitana (main), Kung Lao
    USF4: Sakura
    SF3 Third Strike: Sean
    KI: Orchid
    Tekken 6: Asuka

Follow @ MissKanzuki on Twitter!
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thread will be archived as evidence to see who wins the simp of decade award in 2020.....

Some really strong contenders in here for sure.....niggas need to ft10 money match a sapphire bathwater drinking contest.......looking like they got as much integrity as these chicks right here.

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,207
    Sapphire dodging my money match. But wants to talk about niggas not going to tournaments and shit.

I saw your combo videos, p good but can you do that in a match? Probably not. Also MKX is hot garbage.
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

And sit your funky ass down. You probably hadn't had pussy since pussy had you. Probably hadn't washed your ass all day stalking my thread. I been here all night sexting this ngga that fucks with Tarkatans. Now fuck off.

That all you got? Look at the time stamps, it's been within the hour since I started posting here. You been glory hunting for the past 4 days bitch

People around you must suffocate with the amount of oxygen you pull in dem nostrils
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,118 mod

Bob n weave.
    Trap or die.

Can't fuck with this chick, her hair piece is part of her fighting style; like some weird hood ratty Millia.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    As soon as I read the first 2 pages, I knew this thread was gonna be some shit.
    Just like the best fight thread I can sense the incoming, oh dear lord yes hahahahaha
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,734
    I think she should switch to a real game like MvC2.

I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE DDADDADA
    I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    Y'all better back back give the lady 50 ft cuz I finna go

300?cb=20100509105537

White Knight on y'all's asses, shieeet nigga you don't know.

Bring it, bitch.

lQFK7yj.gif

Sit the fuck back down.

HJrj1nz.gif

No, YOU sit the fuck down!
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,267

angelpalm wrote: »

Bob n weave.
    Trap or die.

If you show them a silhouette of your cock I am sure you can earn enough money for a free trip to japan.

the-wire-o.gif

pedoviejo wrote: »

Good slips and head movement........

Bro.

7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,118 mod
    angelpalm wrote: »
    If you show them a silhouette of your cock I am sure you can earn enough money for a free trip to japan.

4 more pages and she's getting a paid trip over there to take pictures of the panty vending machines.

09 got these tripping harder than people that can't block low.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Nawl, both ya'll in tha wrong pocket, homie. :coffee:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,734
    Posting best grill

eb55fb1fd8529e43a623d4c062587078.jpg
    544fc96bc51f0_one-touch-original-22.png
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Tranny bait no doubt