Deleted OP. Fuck you bums.

Comments

• SapphireSapphire Joined: Posts: 45
    KillDaFox wrote: »
    Sapphire dodging my money match. But wants to talk about niggas not going to tournaments and shit.

I saw your combo videos, p good but can you do that in a match? Probably not. Also MKX is hot garbage.
    Whoa slow ur roll lil ngga I never saw any MM$ post. Besides I don't put money on online matches. Bring your ass offline with the money. Make it rain.
    I warned you I'd be back....lol
    SFV: MissKanzuki (CFN)

Mains/Others:
    MKX: Kitana (main), Kung Lao
    USF4: Sakura
    SF3 Third Strike: Sean
    KI: Orchid
    Tekken 6: Asuka

Follow @ MissKanzuki on Twitter!
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Character didn't last long.

Simple logic is all it took.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Sapphire wrote: »
    crucades wrote: »
    Sapphire stick in there, your in the pocket, now its about good slips and head movement! Stay in the pocket but dont punch back, they will get tired soon enough and you will emerge victorious! Also pics!

Bob n weave.
    Trap or die.
    Thirst-trappin until I D.I. muthafuckn E.

If you show them a silhouette of your cock I am sure you can earn enough money for a free trip to japan.

the-wire-o.gif

pedoviejo wrote: »
    Sapphire stick in there, your in the pocket, now its about good slips and head movement! Stay in the pocket but dont punch back, they will get tired soon enough and you will emerge victorious! Also pics!

Good slips and head movement........

Bro.

7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Use a more beaner orientid gif dude. I don't understand d your speak
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    You could tell from the beginning it was gonna be entertaining as soon as one of them dudes cracked a joke
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,367
    Htf you gonna send this thread to the mishmash when nobody posting pics? Makes no damn sense lol.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,219
    BullDancer wrote: »
    LOL Niggas is really stanning for Lil B with a wig on. Doods are taking the tranny love too far.

giphy.gif
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Okazaki IIIOkazaki III PARRY THAT SHIT SON Joined: Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I was lucky enough to start off posting in the FG forums here so I didn't have to go through the hazing bullshit, but I somehow managed to fall into this fucking sarlacc pit of a sub-forum, and i've been stuck ever since.

Hang on a sec, that's not right. The only reason why people didn't say shit to you was because someone in the Lounge thread waaaaay back linked your username to that hilarious pterodactyl sex video that's circulating on the internet

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You probably hadn't had pussy since pussy had you.

c37VAms.gif

I still refuse to believe that woman is real.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Page 6, on 1/6/2016...these niggas still at it.
    Yeesh. Bowbow.
  • BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with age Joined: Posts: 1,916 mod
    Htf you gonna send this thread to the mishmash when nobody posting pics? Makes no damn sense lol.

thats the main reason i didn't send it there. Granted GD wasn't the optimal choice clearly it got the most attention (good and bad) by being there. Preppys call tho, can't argue with him!
    shut up TGS

thats the main reason i didn't send it there. Granted GD wasn't the optimal choice clearly it got the most attention (good and bad) by being there. Preppys call tho, can't argue with him!

Who the hell are you? Just how many mods does this place have that I don't know about?

I'm a guy that hasn't posted on a forum 21k times in less time than I've been here. I actually play games and sometimes comes here to clean up the shit storm on this forum. This is nothing compared to the guy that threatened to kill a guy in real life the other day.

Don't worry about my post count lol. I got shit to say.

....I'm failing to see the correlation between that incident and me not knowing wtf you are :rofl:. You one of those mods who only gets to mod specific sections?

• BlueFlamingoBlueFlamingo Bitter with age Joined: Posts: 1,916 mod

Who the hell are you? Just how many mods does this place have that I don't know about?

I'm a guy that hasn't posted on a forum 21k times in less time than I've been here. I actually play games and sometimes comes here to clean up the shit storm on this forum. This is nothing compared to the guy that threatened to kill a guy in real life the other day.

....I'm failing to see the correlation between that incident and me not knowing wtf you are :rofl:. You one of those mods who only gets to mod specific sections?

Nah amigo, we're all universal at this point for the most part.
    shut up TGS

Nah amigo, we're all universal at this point for the most part.

Hmm... I see. Carry on :coffee:.

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,435
    So how long until one of the following
    - The thread is purged completely up until the Page 1
    - The thread gets closed
    - The thread gets moved from General Discussion to Fighting Games Discussion
    - It turns out Sapphire is a dude and all of this nonsense that's been happening over the last 5 pages was nothing more than a thirsty nigga posting archived pics of his EX cosplaying
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • SapphireSapphire Joined: Posts: 45
    I have competed offline and dated guys in the fgc. If I we're a guy, I'd gotten blown up.
    Here is me at Winter Brawl using my former handle:
    I warned you I'd be back....lol
    SFV: MissKanzuki (CFN)

Mains/Others:
    MKX: Kitana (main), Kung Lao
    USF4: Sakura
    SF3 Third Strike: Sean
    KI: Orchid
    Tekken 6: Asuka

Follow @ MissKanzuki on Twitter!
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 23,689 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Who the fuck is blueflamingo? Are you from Gaia online? lol

Also didn't mean to get this thread xzoned........oh well, respect the fact you actually play star sapphire but it's too bad those games are ass.

Speaking of ass.......squats and lunges do wonders....
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,836
    Still going on, huh? Fuck this thing is a trainwreck, lol.
    The aggressiveness towards that one in particular is what intrigues me tbh.
    Y'all never get that worked up. I wonder if any other of them got hazed like that.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,004 mod
    This isnt hazing. Srk isnt here for you to advertise some bullshit endevour. 5 day old account and the first thing you do is make a thread in the wrong place which then gets moved to an even worse one and all the while she wants to pretend this isnt about Max CPM.

We have a lot of people in srk hustling. We respect it. On the other hand dont come in as a brand new member solely to make a thread in a game's subforum that has nothing to do with the thread. She wanted attention and she damn well got it.

But you know, its us that are acting like assholes because instead of posting the vids she seems very capable of making, we call her out on starting srk by doig irrelevant shit.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Pertho wrote: »
    So much bitchassness over a goddamn costume.

Keep assuming this had to do with the costume and not your lame attempt at jumpstarting your instagram career.

You're definitely an fgc dude with that kind of reasoning power.

Why cant lol and agree.

I'll

"LOL"

Here
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 646
    Manx wrote: »
    Niggas in here are fuckin it up for everyone.

Fuckin' what up? What exactly are we supposed to be getting that is now fucked up? :mad:

Goddammit @Manx I read this shit, looked at your avatar and lol'd...totally some shit I see Michael Cera asking all uncomfortably and shit...

To the OP I look forward to the finished product, I fucking love Street Fighter cosplay especially when it's done right I don't care what character it is; also the replies in this thread? comedic gold...holy shit...SRK never disappoints.
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    I'm liking the level of fire in this thread. But i heard MM$$$, what is really good? Who's trying to pay my tuition at Evo?
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,162
    I can post my cosplay project if I wish. A public forum, so sit your clown ass down. No one is forcing any of you to keep coming back in this thread though. YOU bitches blew it up, not me. Like I need you for relevancy. And idk about FR but I am looking to go to WB so do with that info whatever you want.

come thru to FR pls...

@KillaFox name the game, if it got little anime girls in it im good fam
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,752