LIKE A IDIOT I AM

PsychoOrigamiPsychoOrigami PSN: PsychoOrigamiJoined: Posts: 18
so like a idiot i am i was playing SF4 on ps4 i was on a winning roll with Makoto and then came a challenger who beat me and thus i challenge him again but this time with my rank C Ibuki ...long story short i lost a too a Ryu spamming douchebag and i threw my contoller at my flat screen and it broke . i don't have spare flatscreen. SFV is out of the question until i get a new one.

bottom line is I TAKE SF FIGHTING TO SERIOUSLY

Comments

• EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    I'd hate to see how you react to scissorkick pressure
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,579
    Do you destroy your console when you have to play against a Seth or Fuerte?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,509
    How do you feel about ROLLento?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • Mangy_CatMangy_Cat Hello Kitty Ricki! Joined: Posts: 588
    Would you hold a grudge against your friends when their Rose starts back dashing?
    "Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff." - Showerthoughts
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,350 mod
    so like a idiot i am i was playing SF4 on ps4 i was on a winning roll with Makoto and then came a challenger who beat me and thus i challenge him again but this time with my rank C Ibuki ...long story short i lost a too a Ryu spamming douchebag and i threw my contoller at my flat screen and it broke . i don't have spare flatscreen. SFV is out of the question until i get a new one.

Play with sticks, they're harder to throw at things.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    They also hurt more. It's win/win!
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,668
    edited January 2016
    Greenwood wrote: »
    I hate to be the grammar police, but I always find it funny when people say "a idiot". It just exemplifies it.

I can forgive that. As a non native English speaker choosing between a and an is not really intuitive since you don't think about how two consecutive vowels would sound before saying it, so you mostly just say the wrong thing and think to yourself "Damn, should've used an an."
    Just becomes an issue for me when the rest is gibberish, too.

How is it for native speakers? Do you plan your sentences ahead? What if you're talking really fast?
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    Native spoken language is more akin to muscle memory than consciously trying to move your hand in a certain way.

On a grammar Nazi note, all this "alot" stuff is starting to drive me crazy. Did you guys add that to your web browser's dictionary or something? The red squiggly line means something, damn it.

Boy, this is wildly off topic. The mods sure are slacking.
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,179
    edited January 2016
    Did you guys add that to your web browser's dictionary or something? The red squiggly line means something, damn it.
    I can't speak for any other non-native speaker, but my browser's set to my native tongue and not english, so like 90% of words are considered wrong by it.

On the subject of a/an, it's a lot more intuitive compared to the swedish equivalent (there are no rules at all in swedish to my knowledge, it's just all about gut feeling), so it comes naturally for me.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

"Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 3,574
    If you're prone to rage at that level, try to aim at something less costly than your monitor or even buy something that's made to be hit.

Only time I've gotten seriously that mad, I punched a hole in my dorm room wall (didn't expect it to give way like that). I patched it up before moving out, so that I wouldn't get charged as much, but it still cost a bit to get the tools to fix it or whatever. But yeah, seeing something destroyed in front of you that you didn't mean to break is a reminder to not take it so hard or to release your frustration elsewhere.
    I had a friend who said he did some push-ups every time he took an L in a fighting game... that's a good way to handle it I think.
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
  • Max_The_ScrublordMax_The_Scrublord Joined: Posts: 204
    edited January 2016
    I hate to be the grammar police, but I always find it funny when people say "a idiot". It just exemplifies it.

I can forgive that. As a non native English speaker choosing between a and an is not really intuitive since you don't think about how two consecutive vowels would sound before saying it, so you mostly just say the wrong thing and think to yourself "Damn, should've used an an."

How is it for native speakers? Do you plan your sentences ahead? What if you're talking really fast?

A few other people beat me to it, but since English is my first language I can confirm that use of "a" and "an" just happens naturally.

• EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    My makoto is pretty ass so I can understand how ya feel lol.
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    B-b-b-b baka!!! Oni-chan big sis was worried about you!
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,509
    Pertho wrote: »

Play with sticks, they're harder to throw at things.

I dont know Sanford makes it look like it's easy to throw them at the floor.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,744
    i'm surprised some company hasn't come forward and made large acrylic shields for tvs to protect them from brutes like the OP
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,397
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    dude acting like the guy raw dogged his mom in front of him.

P.S, I was that dude.

You guys should read this great quote again. Oh and alot alot alot.
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Ibuki and Juri BUFFZ Joined: Posts: 52,532 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Another dumbass thread where the OP probably won't post again

Kunoichi is always in V Trigger

BUFF CITY.  Population IBUKI

SFV: Ibuki (Main Bae), Juri (Buffed Bae), Chun Li (Needs Buffs Bae)

KOF XIV: Nakoruru/Iori/KDash

SFIV: Nobody hate that shit (PROTIP: Everyone on SRK hates SFIV)

3S: Ibuki (main), Alex

If I ever pick up Xrd: Johnny

PSN: PervyJin01

CFN: PervyJin01 (PS4) Twitch: c88deviljin01

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,508 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    qVFdaPK.gif

Oh well.........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890

If you're native. u jus dumb
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,337
    you should get help for your anger problem, srs
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,668
    NickRocks wrote: »
    you should get help for your anger problem, srs

I feel like these kind of anger issues are a symptom of entitled, spoon-fed kids.
    Not always, but mostly rich kids that got babied so hard by their parents/single mother that they always got everything they asked for.

To you and me, both a controller and a monitor are valuable shit and you'd rather let your anger out on your retarded brother or your penis, than on a thing you saved up money for.
    To them it's just a thing that gets replaced if they whine enough.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Joined: Posts: 476
    There are HDMI to component adapters, and people give away free CRTs on craigslist(or at least, they do in my area). If you can snag one with a component input, you'd be set. Idk how much lag the adapter adds, but CRT TVs are basically absent display lag so I'd imagine it would still be an upgrade in that regard. And best of all, CRTs are controller-proof ;)
  • FrozteyFroztey Cody Enthusiast Joined: Posts: 7,616
    I was wondering where that free Ibuki player ran off to, you kept screaming "FUCK YOUR MOTHER" into your mic before I heard something smash. Dude, I thought you were being robbed when all I heard was a man crying before you left the lobby.
    CFN - Froztey
    PSN - daFRZT
    BattleNet - Froztey#2545
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 780

Just rq next time nigga damn
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe SFV: Juri
  • PsychoOrigamiPsychoOrigami PSN: PsychoOrigami Joined: Posts: 18
    That doesn't have anything to do with taking things too seriously. It's just plain retarded.

okay
  • rollsroyce89rollsroyce89 Joined: Posts: 2
    Take a chill pill then.
  • kirrbyzkirrbyz Joined: Posts: 38

Step your game up scrub you lost to a spamming ryu
  • PsychoOrigamiPsychoOrigami PSN: PsychoOrigami Joined: Posts: 18
    kirrbyz wrote: »

Step your game up scrub you lost to a spamming ryu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H58YTqdLjTw beat his ass