SFV PC Custom Skin Mod Thread(NO mod requests)

Comments

• WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155

wtf capcom.... give us this proper I don't want Gay Zorro. All you gotta do is give Claw the proper pants and better tattoo textures.
  • CarterCarter Joined: Posts: 242
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,019
    edited June 2016
    PFunk wrote: »
    SFIII Alex for SFV :

http://pfunkk.deviantart.com/art/SFIII-Alex-for-SFV-602737107
    LEiMTF6.jpg

I hope you guys will like it ! It's been a complex one to do but it was a lot of fun too.

8cef593c3c8476619555dacb8d44899a.jpg

This....as well as certain Laura mods...:blush: :wink:

and PC users abilities to unlock colors via mods and bypass survival mode hell, is why starting now I will be investing in getting an above average gamming desktop this winter!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • D4B5D4B5 Joined: Posts: 9
    can someone explain to me how to change mika and nadesko to other characters? sorry if this is considered a request.
  • fistoftheryustarfistoftheryustar Joined: Posts: 2,170
    Great that you studied Alex's sf3 art
    My drawing:
    Mai cheats on Ryu - "Shin Shoryuken!"

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=7115525&postcount=252
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,603
    Kapasuso wrote: »
    HE is coming!
    tumblr_o8dnfqpWAF1s9vniho1_1280.jpg
    Thanks to @PFunk, make it real!

Are his eyes blue? They are supposed to be brown.
  • PFunkPFunk Joined: Posts: 128
    Ha, good catch Requiem - I put them as dark grey, but you are correct, they are indeed supposed to be brown. Will correct ! I gathered a lot of great feedback on a couple other things so I'll make sure to adjust it all. Thanks !
    Street Fighter IV has made me hyper sensitive to Ken's eye color. It really bothered me that they were blue. It wouldn't have been so bad if they were consistent. All the art for SFIV had the correct eye color of brown but the in game model had blue eyes. SFV has done the same thing in reverse. His artwork from Story mode shows him with blue eyes and his in game model had the correct brown color.
    edited June 2016
    Ha, that explains why I got confused ! I just had another a look at all the 90's artwork again and the proper color is definitely brown, so that about settles it :)
    Post edited by PFunk on
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,242
    If can help nose seem too wide and mouth too big/wide, Ken is supposed to have a sharper face

Ryu is more the tough face one, Ken got a bit of anime good looking cliche on him, more vertical than wide
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • D.R.E.D.R.E. One. Little. Voice. Joined: Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2016
    i'll download that ken mod for sure just to switch it up..i lol'ed at my nephew the other day, he's 15 and has no prior experience with street fighter outside watching me ply or mashing on some buttons in 4 or hd rmx on xbl every now and again..and even he says.." why does ken look like that?..they ruined his face"..lol
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,121
    edited June 2016
    Ken is looking good but I swear this dude had another - different - looking ken with a different face. That one was much better, anyone got a pic?
    @ruthless_nash: this previous version was a freeform sculpt, without any of the limitations of the game rig (eye and mouth placement, overall proportions required by the default animations, and so on). It's all about compromises :)
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,121
    ah gotcha bro. sorry, didnt realise it was your work. Keep it up!
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,242
    Didn't realize someone made a Blana mod to Laura.

The idea itself it's cool

Now give Rashid that Zen one imho
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    Cestus wrote: »
    Didn't realize someone made a Blana mod to Laura.

The idea itself it's cool

Now give Rashid that Zen one imho

I would but I'm not blessed with PFunk's talent
  • DarkSamusDarkSamus Yet another Ken scrub. Steam = darksamus12 Joined: Posts: 848
    Can someone tell where to go to get the tools needed to mod SFV?
    *Removed image due to excessively large size*
    ^^LMFAO I guess I can't post pictures of my penis^^
    Perfect For Any Playstation Controller
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,778 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cape? Bison? Cape? Cape? Cape? Please? Bison? Anyone?

31137743.jpg
    I just subbed this guys channel. He just posted a Flash mod.

• pootnanniespootnannies mr. negative Joined: Posts: 3,141
    DarkSamus wrote: »

same. i want to make small adjustments but am not sure of the process. i did many small adjustment mods in SF4 but there was a tutorial for the whole process making it much easier.

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
    DarkSamus wrote: »

seems to be alot of stuff here

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/forum/4227545/
  • pootnanniespootnannies mr. negative Joined: Posts: 3,141
    edited June 2016
    an example of something to tweek would be Guile.
    os1rqAN.png

here you can see what i mean. just look how different his legs look between costumes. one seems to have more muscle making it more dynamic. i would pinch the ankles on the OG costume, puff up his calves just a bit since i already thinned his ankles, puff up the cloth where it's about to meet the boot, puff up his thighs (or pinch his knees), and bring down the crotch just a bit since it's hugging hard (they did this in SF4 too. what is up with you Capcom?). that's just a start but you get what i mean.

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, the c1 pants certainly lack dynamism in their sculpting. More issues: on c1 the front part of the boots do not touch the floor, meaning that they have been modeled bent as opposed to flat. And lastly, the skin shading is different between c1 and c2 because the intensity of the sss map is not consistent (I checked the files a few weeks ago and I can confirm it :) )

There's also a slight weighting issue on the wrist, which can be seen during the win pose animation - but that's hardly noticeable really :)
  • AsakimAsakim Joined: Posts: 9
    Can we post any type of mod here or do they have to be strictly skins only? Nothing special just some stage and character bgm mods.
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 888
    Tracer Cammy

• JaldaboathJaldaboath SHOULDERCANNONSON Joined: Posts: 593 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just found this Mei mod for R.Mika from TheJamk and I was wondering how hard would it be for me to try and swap it onto Chun-li instead. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

"One day, in a far off place, a small tribe witnessed a big animal, doing something different: walking on its hind legs. The scared tribe swore it was the devil, walking on land. That devil became the creature called Jaldaboath" - b1gazn
    2006 Most Fucked Up Battle Poll Champion: Vile

If you're looking for a USFIV updated mod, check out the "Mega Pack vol.2." And my dA page.
    Great freaking job on the Ken face mod @PFunk it looks great in game
    edited June 2016
    Thanks D.R.E. ! The character select pose is quite unforgiving but yeah I am happy with the ingame look. It might still be a tad cartoony though, I might go back to it and Alex later to give them a little bit more grime. Very delicate stuff !
    edited June 2016
    I dont think he or alex look too cartoony IMO (i really think u nailed alex)..i think they match the other characters just fine..the characters in 5 have a bit of fantasy to them anyway..but kens new sharper jaw line and chin go a long way its your call, but i think he looks cool..more like what id think ken would look like in this gm when checking out the other models...this guy looks like a millionaire playboy martial artist instead of that other face..lol
  • CarterCarter Joined: Posts: 242
    @PFunk and colors 11-15 for Q please whenever you can/want/got time ^^
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,703
    I just subbed this guys channel. He just posted a Flash mod.

DUDE I LOVE THAT. Aw man, do you guys know if you can add custom voices and moves to the SF5 mods or is all the modding cosmetic at this stage? Cause that is sweet.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,371
    edited July 2016
    Guys you might be interested by making a full lenght CGi SF movie. I have seen a lot of "fanmade" trailers like those from alex, I think it's possible to make "non-flashy" naturalize epic fight scenes base on the models and stages to fix the gap and replace the interactive fight scene in story mode. With the new camera perspective angles "epic" custom fight scenes than interecative fight scene will make it as a complete CGI movie like Namco's Tekken Blood Vengeance.

Storymode Sample Scene

Fanmade videos:

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Trife88Trife88 GHOSTFACE WAIFUS Joined: Posts: 7,597
    ///Versace Gold Rainfall Tooth SwagPack
    ///Download Link (Size: 53.43 MB): http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/RCWsGSzq/file.html
    1467565794770.jpg
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
  • Trife88Trife88 GHOSTFACE WAIFUS Joined: Posts: 7,597
    ///Laura Color Pack
    Download Link: http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/6kXU09NQ/file.html
    1468035716250.jpg
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
  • ZebsterZebster Joined: Posts: 3,738
    Apparently Capcom changed how colors work in the most recent update and it's messing with some of the mod colors. Just something to look out for.
    KOF 14 team: Robert/King/K'
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,327
    two things would be great.

when the thread gets pinned and when the to of the thread would update the startpost with the mods which are posted here.