SFV PC Custom Skin Mod Thread(NO mod requests)

Comments

• DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 2016
    Vega looks beautiful.

Can we get a Cape for Bipson btw? I've only been asking for it for a year. :disappointed:
  • DugTheFreshestDugTheFreshest Joined: Posts: 297
    Daemos wrote: »
    Vega looks beautiful.

Can we get a Cape for Bipson btw? I've only been asking for it for a year. :disappointed:

Just like I've been asking for sf1 ryu with red slippers
    youtube.com/dugthefreshest
    XBL ManTan
    PSN dugthefreshest
    Daemos wrote: »
    Vega looks beautiful.

Just like I've been asking for sf1 ryu with red slippers

9ad3fcd51db618d16b100b19441345dd7e5204b18ba569fd06d34c5687eb8a65.jpg
  • RugalitarianRugalitarian B-tier for Beautiful Joined: Posts: 3,910
    So beautiful indeed...
    all chun liz moevs go thru vegz
  • NeclordNeclord Joined: Posts: 4,181
    Two mods I absolutely love (and commissioned.) Credit to TerryXX. (Both he and BrutalAce are my favorite SF Mod creators)

Chun-Li Alpha Shorts

6783739205037578034.jpg?v=fpvoPSRx1N4KEWB8jvai_srQtG0kC4qWR-Kc-TeEUDk%3D

Feet too small. It looks a bit out of place with such mighty thighs.
    Steam: Necl0rd
    PSN: Necreal

SFV: Laura, R. Mika, Juri, Chun-Li
    GG Rev2: Baiken, Jack-O
    T7: Katarina, Master Raven
    BB CF: Nine

>>> My Top 10 Waifu list <<<
  • monkeygigabuster92monkeygigabuster92 Haunted by Wesker Joined: Posts: 991
    Another wrestling mod coming through
    SFV Alex The Icon
    sfv_alex_the_icon_by_monkeygigabuster-dap0hdj.jpg
    This mods don't have customize feature so careful with mirror match and there might be some minor rigging issues too.
    I only upload files for Mod Manager,If anyone can make the Pak files for this mod,I will be really appreciated

Image and download: monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/SFV-Alex-The-Icon-646674679

http://streetmodders.deviantart.com/

Provided simple polish mod
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 1,270
    edited November 2016
    Twitch:
    My mods: http://metrocitymodders.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3900632
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/xHECZx_SFV_MODS
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
  • The Tall NerdThe Tall Nerd Joined: Posts: 416
    Not a request, just a question, Is this a thread for all mods or Just Skins? Is there a music modding thread, people seem to have figured out how to do that, and I am interested in that.
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,575
    hecz wrote: »

so you want people to buy a dlc costume to be able to replace it with your mod?
  • coconutz50coconutz50 Joined: Posts: 132
    appomo wrote: »

Is he getting any money out of this?
    coconutz50 wrote: »

of course not, thats not the point?!

Well, then you might want to pay for what you want. Or, you could do it on your own. Is that not the point?

Well, then you might want to pay for what you want. Or, you could do it on your own. Is that not the point?

barely anyone will buy this ugly original premium costume so its a shame that with that barely anyone will use his mod since he binds it do it.

barely anyone will buy this ugly original premium costume so its a shame that with that barely anyone will use his mod since he binds it do it.

So if you purchase the "ugly premium costume" from capcom, you will be able to get the costume that you want. Seriously, you could pay capcom, change it yourself, pay for the mod change from the artist, or ask for a costume swap a little more nicely.
  • gigglzgigglz Joined: Posts: 493
    The thing is, why "lock" the character behind a costume you have to purchase. Why not just make the mod switch with kens story costume or default one. That's probably what appomo was confused about, and to be honest, I dont understand either.

As you already said, the artist doesnt get money from it, so why make it "semi-exclusive" ?
    gigglz wrote: »
    The thing is, why "lock" the character behind a costume you have to purchase. Why not just make the mod switch with kens story costume or default one. That's probably what appomo was confused about, and to be honest, I dont understand either.

As you already said, the artist doesnt get money from it, so why make it "semi-exclusive" ?

He didn't make it "semi-exclusive". He made it available.

Not available for those that dont want to pay real money.

Therefore "semi-exclusive".

If you havent bought it, you dont have access to this. Simple as that.

Personally, I dont have an issue with this since I dont like the costume very much anyway, it's more the intention that I dont understand.

I see literally no benefit in using the premium costume for the mod. The artist would want many people to like and use the costume but (intentionally..?) choose to make it only available to a fraction of the players.
    So if you have two options, why choose the one that has disadvantages?
    But I guess this is becoming offtopic so I quit right here.
    You're damn right it's off topic. This is not a mod request thread. I'm surprised the moderators haven't jumped in to squash this.
    edited November 2016
    You're damn right it's off topic. This is not a mod request thread. I'm surprised the moderators haven't jumped in to squash this.

funny, coming from the guy who started to argue with me while i asked someone else a simple question which he can answer or not.
    the whole interaction with you was pointless from the get go because the question was not directed to you in the first place.

the fact that you cant understand why people ask even after he explained it to you doesnt help at all.
    no one requested a mod...someone...me...asked a simple question. nothing less, nothing more.
    so maybe you should stay out of a topic which wasnt even directed to you and you fail to understand?!

i asked @hecz not you!
  • mikrosmikros Yo, Joe! Joined: Posts: 1,026

Not available for those that dont want to pay real money.

Therefore "semi-exclusive".

If you havent bought it, you dont have access to this. Simple as that.

Personally, I dont have an issue with this since I dont like the costume very much anyway, it's more the intention that I dont understand.

I see literally no benefit in using the premium costume for the mod. The artist would want many people to like and use the costume but (intentionally..?) choose to make it only available to a fraction of the players.
    So if you have two options, why choose the one that has disadvantages?
    But I guess this is becoming offtopic so I quit right here.

The author may like the original outfit and wants to keep it untouched. Maybe he/she intends to use the outfit themselves, so they assign the mod to the most convenient slot for them. Maybe they have already made a mod for the default outfit and want to have both selectable in different slots... There are many legit reasons.

It's a sucky situation, though, because if you buy the slot you are supporting Capcom for doing an outfit you don't like.

Hecz, I just finished downloading your amazing ken mod. If there was one ken costume that needed replacement, it was his c3 from capcom. Fantastic job. Thank you. Now, back on track.
  • pootnanniespootnannies mr. negative Joined: Posts: 3,154
    doesn't he need to use that paid costume because it has bones specific for the shoes (no toe bones) and bones for the jacket?

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
    doesn't he need to use that paid costume because it has bones specific for the shoes (no toe bones) and bones for the jacket?

no idea, but that would certainly explain a lot .. :D
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,919
    edited December 2016
    @Hecz Adding Eliza to the background was a nice touch man. Great job.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    @Darc Requiem

thanx man. Im preparing her and Mel for the beach costume :D
    Twitch:
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,736
    That's really awesome dude! Nice work!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    Ken's hair is too short in the back and on the sides. Great job besides that.
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,407
    edited December 2016

Ken Classic ( SF2)

Already cool, but if i can add some fixes that will make it perfect

-longer hair on the back and back-side of his head
    latest?cb=20141130032006

-less pink skin (i know is the default SFV color, but suck), go for a slighty more yellowish tone
    -stronger brown for gloves
    -stronger and "less purple" red for gi
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    edited December 2016
    Yeah I'm aware of the hair I'm revamping it. SFV is stupid with shadows and light. Costume can look good on one stage and other stage it looks totally different color wise. I'll work on it.
    Post edited by hecz on
    Twitch:
    Yeah I'm aware of the hair I'm revamping it. SFV is stupid with shadows and light. Costume can look good on one stage and other stage it looks totally different color wise. I'll work on it.

Yeah. This is why I avoid some stages like the plague (e.g. Waterfall day). The lighting is awful.
  • hollyvelocityhollyvelocity ♥bronies r s♂♂ hot!♥ Joined: Posts: 219
    edited December 2016
    Seasons greetings guys. Thanks for another year of great work! :) ;)
    "My God, it's full of ponies!"
  • USfUSf Joined: Posts: 261
    Any Season 2 changes/fixes happened yet? Sorry haven't been keeping up.
    SFV: Ibuki.
    SSFIV: Chun Li, Ibuki.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,919
    USf wrote: »
    Any Season 2 changes/fixes happened yet? Sorry haven't been keeping up.

Season 2 went live on 12/20. Capcom released patch notes but their 92 pages, so your best best would be to go to Capcom Unity and download the PDF