are there still lot of players PS4 USF4?

CleavergamerCleavergamer Joined: Posts: 101
bought a new ps4 few days ago and saw it on playstation network, I can get it for £20 which is a good price imo. My concern is that will there still be lot of players online? I don't think USF4 is gona die anytime soon because its different from SFV.

I'm also assuming if I play it on my PS4 i will get to play with people playing it from PS3 as well?
Having fun is more important than winning!

Comments

• Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,659
    bought a new ps4 few days ago and saw it on playstation network, I can get it for £20 which is a good price imo. My concern is that will there still be lot of players online? I don't think USF4 is gona die anytime soon because its different from SFV.

I'm also assuming if I play it on my PS4 i will get to play with people playing it from PS3 as well?

Don't think it is cross compatible, but there's still an active USF4 on PS4. I recently bought the game myself if that helps.
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • Totengott666Totengott666 sweep the leg Joined: Posts: 21
    I get all the matches i want
  • rumble1212rumble1212 Joined: Posts: 62
    USF4 on PS3 has about half the players of PS4 now based on personal experience. I'd recommend you play in on the PS4. Loads a lot faster plus lag doesn't affect it as much. The ps3 version has more lag although that could be my console as it over heated last summer.
  • J_ismJ_ism Hungry fighter Joined: Posts: 145
    On the subject of amount of players, does anyone know which platform currently has the most players?
  • Cannonspike1994Cannonspike1994 Joined: Posts: 350
    you wont have trouble finding a match.
    I used to play tekken but now im a street fighter player.
  • Max_The_ScrublordMax_The_Scrublord Joined: Posts: 204
    Meh, an SF game that came out two years ago isn't struggling to stay alive.

• jellyrajahjellyrajah Joined: Posts: 248
    This isn't Uniel lol. You'll be able to find matches.

Although with SFV so close, you might as well just wait it out.
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Psycho Denji Joined: Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Its pretty healthy online community. I wish the same could be said about Guilty Gear Xrd. Shit is fucking dead online.
    Fightcade, Steam and XBL tag: Projectjustice
    PSN: Projectjustice77
  • kev_the_bevkev_the_bev triumph. Joined: Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How is this game doing now that SFV is out? Just got a PS4 and I'm thinking of grabbing this on PS4 too for the hell of it...
  • fasmfasm super duper Joined: Posts: 26
    You should. I've ran into a few other good players still wandering around on there. The few, the strong, the proud.. the Ultra players.
  • akumanoobakumanoob Joined: Posts: 19
    I've just made the move from Xbox, takes longer to find a game, the laggy games are also more frequent. But it's still not bad, I prefer it to SF5 as it is.

Also, I would think as more and more people move towards next gen consoles we might actually see a growth in player base.
  • CleavergamerCleavergamer Joined: Posts: 101
    akumanoob wrote: »
    I've just made the move from Xbox, takes longer to find a game, the laggy games are also more frequent. But it's still not bad, I prefer it to SF5 as it is.

Also, I would think as more and more people move towards next gen consoles we might actually see a growth in player base.

yeah, you pretty much summed up my thoughts
    Having fun is more important than winning!
  • PsychoOrigamiPsychoOrigami PSN: PsychoOrigami Joined: Posts: 18
    akumanoob wrote: »

yeah, you pretty much summed up my thoughts

yeah not as much as i would like but pretty much you will find people
  • VoltaVolta Joined: Posts: 235
    I'm considering going back to this game from SFV. Is there still a solid European player base?