The Rage Quitting Thread

Comments

• CubanoFLCubanoFL Joined: Posts: 150

OrangeCyclone = Ragequitter
  • TMNTempsTMNTemps brozhear Joined: Posts: 4,235
    edited May 2016
    Azurean wrote: »
    Um there's not much difference between a taunt an teabagging. Just take your W and keep it moving.
    Actually there is, for me at least. Taunt sacrifices some time, and can't just be thrown out. Teabagging has absolutely no risk and can be done while preparing to block a regular attack. Even if you taunt during a stun, you had to earn that stun and are probably sacrificing some damage to do it.

And more importantly, teabagging has an implied notion of oral rape. Taunt has an implied notion of... well, taunting, and nothing more.

Woooow just saw this. I really hope that was you I was playing a couple nights ago. Pretty sure it was, name seems the same.
    Got a repeat offender.

CFN: anaconda00
    PSN: Anaconda75

What are the odds of a Platinum level Zangief player on a 40+ match win streak sticking around for the results screen when they get scraped?

No proof, don't fucking post. This thread is already a useless waste of time even when people go to the trouble of posting their RQ vids, it is even more useless if you have no proof.

Like, think for two fuckin seconds.

If you want to take it in that direction, you've RQ on me at least four times. You play like you have no thumbs on either hand and learned what a mixup was by looking it up in the dictionary. CubanoFL RQ on me the other day to protect a 30 game win streak I'm sure was totally legit. A guy named "otter-" is using the exploit that makes it so he can't lose LP on a loss. Some random joker "scootbeepbeep" or something RQ on me when he had won the game, I'm assuming so he will remain at zero LP and level 1. I played a Laura named "DatDude" who RQ on me in the last game of a BO3 ranked. And so on.
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons

DildoMerchant = ragequitter.
    Another fake supergold
  • DRCsyntaxDRCsyntax The Ugly Joined: Posts: 1,032
    MachaazahGoinHam sends me ragemail after losing. We queue up again and he gets bodied and ragequits while he's stunned and I'm taunting.
    http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
    Please read this and understand why it is, that you suck.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,181
    drskull wrote: »
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    there is no RQ vid, but Im 100% sure this platinum player is a RQtter.
    played him in USF4 60+ games and I won 90% all the time vs him.
    seeing him @ platinum is kinda ye...

@legendary if you are here on SRK, run a FT10 Nash mirror vs me, if you win 2 games you are legit lol.
    that won't be the case though
    ffs capcom do sth

just wait for me to get back to ranked again, all ya losers will keep RQtting vs me...

he was just a kid back in sf4 days. the kid played a gimmick oriented oni which was ok. if its the same person.

5-6k PP Oni and Ryu lol
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,661
    edited May 2016
    TMNTemps wrote: »
    Um there's not much difference between a taunt an teabagging. Just take your W and keep it moving.
    Actually there is, for me at least. Taunt sacrifices some time, and can't just be thrown out. Teabagging has absolutely no risk and can be done while preparing to block a regular attack. Even if you taunt during a stun, you had to earn that stun and are probably sacrificing some damage to do it.

And more importantly, teabagging has an implied notion of oral rape. Taunt has an implied notion of... well, taunting, and nothing more.

Woooow just saw this. I really hope that was you I was playing a couple nights ago. Pretty sure it was, name seems the same.
    Got a repeat offender.

What are the odds of a Platinum level Zangief player on a 40+ match win streak sticking around for the results screen when they get scraped?

No proof, don't fucking post. This thread is already a useless waste of time even when people go to the trouble of posting their RQ vids, it is even more useless if you have no proof.

If you want to take it in that direction, you've RQ on me at least four times. You play like you have no thumbs on either hand and learned what a mixup was by looking it up in the dictionary. CubanoFL RQ on me the other day to protect a 30 game win streak I'm sure was totally legit. A guy named "otter-" is using the exploit that makes it so he can't lose LP on a loss. Some random joker "scootbeepbeep" or something RQ on me when he had won the game, I'm assuming so he will remain at zero LP and level 1. I played a Laura named "DatDude" who RQ on me in the last game of a BO3 ranked. And so on.

Please tell my console that cause I lost 240lp twice yesterday :( isn't that exploit on PC only anyway?

If you really think this thread is pointless, you have no incentive to start lying about ragequit victims in this thread. That was always the next step in the meta for people salty about getting caught, but you're supposed to be pretending that you don't care. You literally mock people for not providing proof of ragequits, and then immediately post the laziest lie you could think of about me. What did I do?! My LP isn't even good compared to my offline results.

Is it really that threatening to let us vent in this thread? You gotta drag everyone down to your level?
    Post edited by otter on
  • andoruandoru Joined: Posts: 121
    is it acceptable to quit if lag is really bad
    gief player from the Philippines

player ID: andoru87
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    andoru wrote: »

Yeah of course. Absolutely.

I would quit immediately though rather than wait until you lose. Just an etiquette suggestion.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    edited May 2016
    otter wrote: »

Got a repeat offender.

Please tell my console that cause I lost 240lp twice yesterday :( isn't that exploit on PC only anyway?

If you really think this thread is pointless, you have no incentive to start lying about ragequit victims in this thread. That was always the next step in the meta for people salty about getting caught, but you're supposed to be pretending that you don't care. You literally mock people for not providing proof of ragequits, and then immediately post the laziest lie you could think of about me. What did I do?! My LP isn't even good compared to my offline results.

Is it really that threatening to let us vent in this thread? You gotta drag everyone down to your level?

sorry I guess I should have added the "/s" tag because clearly none of those things have happened.

But if people are going to just name names and not give one shred of proof, this thread goes from basically useless to a venue for harassment.

You wanna double down on the salt a RQ gives you, fine, waste that time and bandwidth uploading the video. You didn't capture a video? Don't attempt to out them here.
    andoru wrote: »

yes, but the hard part of that is resisting the temptation to think that "maybe this time, the lag won't fuck me over"

my rule is 3 rolled back hitconfirms w/Ken = I'm out

if I can't c.lk s.lp xx SRK with confidence, I'm not going to play
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons
  • RammaRamma Team Blockstring Joined: Posts: 1,511
    Killaj3rv at 23:50

PSN/XBL: RammaCricket | CFN: BS_Ramma
    SFV: Cammy/Necalli | Fun Subs: Ryu, Alex, Gief
    USFIV: Cody | Alt: Zangief
  • DevdanDevdan Joined: Posts: 538
    my rule is 3 rolled back hitconfirms w/Ken = I'm out

if I can't c.lk s.lp xx SRK with confidence, I'm not going to play

I don't think I've ever had a connection that good. :(

• Dici_Justi_ComtmntDici_Justi_Comtmnt May [40002] be branded on their asses Joined: Posts: 22
    have to say, this patch didn't really do anything to curb RQing
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,661
    Yup sarcasm went over my head, my b. But generally yes, he's put more effort into this thread than anyone actually reporting RQs.
  • DubownerDubowner Joined: Posts: 23
    ragequitters still raging. "gigabyte" to be specific
  • HeavensCloudHeavensCloud Joined: Posts: 814
    Dias4Flac wrote: »
    Hodo858 wrote: »
    Lol. Forget ranked. I only play on battle lounge now. Fakeass league points and rankings. RQ is an epidemic.

Idc much bout ppl RQing on me its just fun and funny to expose them. I play ranked matches because players there take matches seriously and I want to play ppl who are trying there best.

Another reason I play is because a lot of famous players play on ranked when theyre online. Like this guy (idk if its the real guy but still a lot of well known players play on ranked)

Why did you post this? People scanning the thread are going to assume Flash ragequit when he did nothing wrong at all.
  • drskulldrskull maximum Joined: Posts: 252
    drskull wrote: »
    there is no RQ vid, but Im 100% sure this platinum player is a RQtter.
    played him in USF4 60+ games and I won 90% all the time vs him.
    seeing him @ platinum is kinda ye...

@legendary if you are here on SRK, run a FT10 Nash mirror vs me, if you win 2 games you are legit lol.
    that won't be the case though
    ffs capcom do sth

just wait for me to get back to ranked again, all ya losers will keep RQtting vs me...

he was just a kid back in sf4 days. the kid played a gimmick oriented oni which was ok. if its the same person.

5-6k PP Oni and Ryu lol

his ryu was breakfast.
    lost in the beat
  • StarslicerStarslicer WAKEUPULTRAS4DAYZ Joined: Posts: 530

It's been a while, but I relished seeing a ragequit again.
    3s: EBOOKEY
    IV: Nobody plays that shit.
    V: IBUUUUUUKIIIII - Main2be, Roo - soon2bsubbed.
    Twitch - Starslicer
    Fighter ID: Starslicer - PSN/Togenki - PC
  • Dias4FlacDias4Flac $60 Tounament host Joined: Posts: 176
    Yureei (Rage Quits on the second match we play)
    SSF4(PS3): Hakan and Rose
    BlazBlue(PS3): Tager and Taokaka
    SSBB: Bowser and Jigglypuff
    MvC3: Jill/Ryu/Ammy
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac?feature=mhw4
    Lol. Forget ranked. I only play on battle lounge now. Fakeass league points and rankings. RQ is an epidemic.

Idc much bout ppl RQing on me its just fun and funny to expose them. I play ranked matches because players there take matches seriously and I want to play ppl who are trying there best.

Another reason I play is because a lot of famous players play on ranked when theyre online. Like this guy (idk if its the real guy but still a lot of well known players play on ranked)

Why did you post this? People scanning the thread are going to assume Flash ragequit when he did nothing wrong at all.

Ppl also need to learn to read
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    So I decided to give Ranked the old college try because I want titles and all the glamorous shit that comes with it. Plus playing higher ranked people will get me to 50 faster. Anyways.. got to MooshiBoy and this bitch rage quit after first hit on second round.

PSN: mtekeian

Capcom PLS.... fix this shit and punish people.

• HeavensCloudHeavensCloud Joined: Posts: 814

Or you need to learn to post properly? You posted a video in a ragequitting thread of a top player NOT ragequitting.

Or you need to learn to post properly? You posted a video in a ragequitting thread of a top player NOT ragequitting.

If you were able to read that other ppl will too. You're the only person here thats making a big deal of it while other will read the post and understand the point I was making. Like making a mountain out of a pebble
  • JayceeTHUNDERJayceeTHUNDER Joined: Posts: 23
    edited May 2016
    Another Bitch Quit ~ J-Yoga605

Bitch No. 2 ~ Purple_Jax

Post edited by JayceeTHUNDER on
    edited May 2016
    Raz0r wrote: »
    TEMTemps is REALLY fucking mad. Wow. Never seen someone who says he doesn't care about this thread care so much about this thread.

you just used a triple post to make the same six year old joke three times in a row, and I'm mad?
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons

Seeker from the U.K.

just another bitch.
  • ErikkuSamaErikkuSama Death to rage quitters Joined: Posts: 86
    edited May 2016
    Yesterday I had to quit a ranked match. The earthquake alert was ringing :(. Fortunately it was a little earthquake of magnitude 6.0
  • MaryokutaiMaryokutai Joined: Posts: 942
    Bitch No. 2 ~ Purple_Jax

Wow, Karin quitting on Laura. Guess it's really frustrating losing one of your best matchups.
    edited May 2016

another retard azteca79
  • NightsClawNightsClaw MaskedDecim Joined: Posts: 25
    I finally started playing rank again two days ago, so far only four rage quits, two from gold rank's and two from super platinum's (BTM-Gun-Slinga & MK-Pandorica, those ranks are fraudulent.)

The system still sucks, but it's better than before. I can finally rank up without a huge amount of salty bitch-quits. :lol:
    SFV: MaskedDecim
    UMVC3: NinjaKombat123
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg En man göre inte vad han vill, utan vad han bör. Joined: Posts: 3,948
    TEMTemps is REALLY fucking mad. Wow. Never seen someone who says he doesn't care about this thread care so much about this thread.

you just used a triple post to make the same six year old joke three times in a row, and I'm mad?

Thanks to his overly tight pants Raz0r is always in an angry mood which makes him a expert on the subject. So yeah, you're mad.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • StarslicerStarslicer WAKEUPULTRAS4DAYZ Joined: Posts: 530
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    So I decided to give Ranked the old college try because I want titles and all the glamorous shit that comes with it. Plus playing higher ranked people will get me to 50 faster. Anyways.. got to MooshiBoy and this bitch rage quit after first hit on second round.

PSN: mtekeian

Capcom PLS.... fix this shit and punish people.

Honestly that looks like a connection drop more than a ragequit.

he got hit, but the guy was throwing out a lowsweep right when the connection was lost.

normally when folks RQ they just stop moving while getting blown up, but I mean he could've pulled the plug or something just happened on his end.

who knows, but i dunno for sure if thats a RQ.
    3s: EBOOKEY
    IV: Nobody plays that shit.
    V: IBUUUUUUKIIIII - Main2be, Roo - soon2bsubbed.
    Twitch - Starslicer
    Fighter ID: Starslicer - PSN/Togenki - PC
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,997 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Yes. I'm cool as a cucumber. You come in here to say how sad this thread is while still coming here to post. I wager you're really the sad one.
    This is offensive.

Morintz = ragequitter
  • kayesspeekayesspee Joined: Posts: 3
    Kanon42 quit on me after I destroyed his awful zangief
    Godofnopants