The Rage Quitting Thread

Comments

• Dias4FlacDias4Flac $60 Tounament host Joined: Posts: 176
    Cipher wrote: »
    Noone got a LTG ragequit, by now?
    giphy.gif

Thats disappointing.

I have a match recorded of me playing against him but he beat me so yea. He used Nash.
    SSF4(PS3): Hakan and Rose
    BlazBlue(PS3): Tager and Taokaka
    SSBB: Bowser and Jigglypuff
    MvC3: Jill/Ryu/Ammy
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac?feature=mhw4
  • SkyVinny0SkyVinny0 KORE WA! Joined: Posts: 15
    Leetnessguy
    YT: saico
    Question: Are you supposed to get points from the person that rage quit on you in ranked? (i'm kinda in the dark about this new rage quit system)
  • Loner_RebelLoner_Rebel Joined: Posts: 11
    edited May 2016
    No vid but headsup doctor-gameneo's plat fang is fraudulent . Bodied me 2-1 then we get matched again and i maul him..Bailed cause he woulda been knocked from platinum
  • drskulldrskull maximum Joined: Posts: 252
    SkyVinny0 wrote: »
    Question: Are you supposed to get points from the person that rage quit on you in ranked? (i'm kinda in the dark about this new rage quit system)

No. Capcom gives rage quitter a time out. Rage quitter promises to never ever rage quit again. Problem solved.
    lost in the beat
  • Loner_RebelLoner_Rebel Joined: Posts: 11
    Cipher wrote: »
    Noone got a LTG ragequit, by now?
    giphy.gif

Thats disappointing.
    Someone posted a vid of him rq'ing on a cammy. He Admit he quit but said it was cause his controller broke mid fight and he wasnt "letting someone take his points like that"
    drskull wrote: »

No. Capcom gives rage quitter a time out. Rage quitter promises to never ever rage quit again. Problem solved.

How long is the time out?
  • drskulldrskull maximum Joined: Posts: 252

2 hours
    lost in the beat

2 hours

LMAO
  • TMNTempsTMNTemps brozhear Joined: Posts: 4,235
    edited May 2016
    ehh fuck it
    Post edited by TMNTemps on
    GGXrd - Sol // SFV - Ken
    SFV Ken Okizeme Lessons
  • ArkaneSlimArkaneSlim Joined: Posts: 3
    I have a dilemma. I just played a 5883 LP player and beat him in the runback. Now it looked like the league points all of a sudden didn't sync to be added (as I was going to get a big payout) but yet he was still able to select a rematch (play again)... basically we were playing 2 out of 3. He one the first... I lost 25 pts.... I won the second...and no points were added or taken away...however i was able to get the option for a third match against him.... this is obviously in Rank matches but i'm confused as to what happened?
  • Travis2310Travis2310 Street Fighter Aficionado Joined: Posts: 96
    ArkaneSlim wrote: »
    I have a dilemma. I just played a 5883 LP player and beat him in the runback. Now it looked like the league points all of a sudden didn't sync to be added (as I was going to get a big payout) but yet he was still able to select a rematch (play again)... basically we were playing 2 out of 3. He one the first... I lost 25 pts.... I won the second...and no points were added or taken away...however i was able to get the option for a third match against him.... this is obviously in Rank matches but i'm confused as to what happened?

Usually for me, even when the LP don't sync after the match, my total LP is updated with those points when I return to the main menu screen
    SFV: Chun-Li
    USF4: Fei Long, Juri, Chun-Li
    3rd Strike: Chun-Li
    P4AU: Yu
    MKX: Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, Tanya, Sonya Blade
  • RetardRetard Joined: Posts: 47
    As some people already stated, this list is getting messy and unusable. I don't care that much about ragequitters, but for those that do: Is there interest in a dedicated website for that? I have some time to spare for creating one where you could expose ragequitters, maybe even scraping this thread for getting initial data. Search functionality built in, so you can search for your next opponent while you're watching the loading screen. A waste of time or should I start a kickstarter campaign?
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    Travis2310 wrote: »
    ArkaneSlim wrote: »

Usually for me, even when the LP don't sync after the match, my total LP is updated with those points when I return to the main menu screen

this happened to me in the past and like you it updated when I returned to main menu but the 4 times this happened to me in the past 12 hours nothing registered can't even find the guy you beat on your profile. so basically capcom raged quit us with their shitty servers.
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,661
    edited May 2016
    5th Dump

SchwiftyBulldops

WheresBalrog

Mateoz

GRANDMASTER89

0P5sNskid

ShinobiRain

Blitz37

BizBringeR

Terese

Vagami821

TjMouse

Jewelman
  • SuperSamyonSuperSamyon Ryu is Strong Joined: Posts: 276
    So after someone has played enough for the day, they can just rage quit and call it a night. Thanks Capcom.
    Ready for some 3rd Strike Online! Old gamertag: Malaguena
  • ErikkuSamaErikkuSama Death to rage quitters Joined: Posts: 86
    edited May 2016
    Another rage quitter is coming your way

Fighter ID: hoodlife

And this wasn't his/her first time

Post edited by ErikkuSama on
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,176
    when RQtters send hatemails

www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • andoruandoru Joined: Posts: 121
    edited May 2016
    [img][/img]13221182_10209606721473722_4772664406800142809_o.jpg

cfn: vampie
    gief player from the Philippines

player ID: andoru87
  • StarslicerStarslicer WAKEUPULTRAS4DAYZ Joined: Posts: 530
    Seems like the people in here getting raged quitted on are more salty than the rage quitters. Lol.

Anyways

These two had me laughing recently.
    3s: EBOOKEY
    IV: Nobody plays that shit.
    V: IBUUUUUUKIIIII - Main2be, Roo - soon2bsubbed.
    Twitch - Starslicer
    Fighter ID: Starslicer - PSN/Togenki - PC
  • Hodo858Hodo858 Joined: Posts: 71
    A simple disconnect % will help this situation a bit. Even MVSC origins had a disconnect %.
  • Kanon42Kanon42 Joined: Posts: 96
    kayesspee wrote: »
    Kanon42 quit on me after I destroyed his awful zangief

Hi. As I said on psn, you were teleporting around on the screen worse than bison in vtrigger. If you can't get over that, you need to do some soul searching buddy. Enjoy your full screen eagle kicks.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,989 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kanon42 wrote: »
    kayesspee wrote: »
    Kanon42 quit on me after I destroyed his awful zangief

Hi. As I said on psn, you were teleporting around on the screen worse than bison in vtrigger. If you can't get over that, you need to do some soul searching buddy. Enjoy your full screen eagle kicks.

Why not quit at the beginning?
    This is offensive.
  • ZikipediaZikipedia Joined: Posts: 54
    Ok someone tell me if this is happening. I've began closing the game on ps4 when it becomes apparent there is a lag issue. I've only done it twice and both times were within the first 10 to 15 seconds of round 1, I'm not a dick like that. But each time I've done this it seems to take a very long time to find my next opponent. I couldn't wait to see how long today because I have to go to work but on Saturday it felt like an hour. I didn't receive a message from the server telling me I was punished tho. I thought it had to be for high disconnects?
  • CubanoFLCubanoFL Joined: Posts: 150

Encho82 = ragequitter Fake Platinum
  • shadedwondershadedwonder Joined: Posts: 9
    a player by the username mugg81.

we were matched up on two different occasions and on both of them he ragequit when he got knocked out. bronze level at this time.
  • CyberfishCyberfish Joined: Posts: 174
    Greetings all. Lurked awhile and will finally post up. Been getting a lot of rage quits lately. 1 a day of I am lucky. Ill do a dump of the ones I have had to me,

8llDiq

Aaaaarmadilo

laronir

MrKiwi

This one is funny cause it was a casual match. HAHA.
    ElCubanoFula

sfvpch

LcatFishE

This one rage quit on the 3rd match.
    RaZor22

tmtrebor

What kills me about these rage quits, is that like I said. I usually get at least 1 a day. I posted the gold player that quit on me, and that has been my first and ONLY gold player. My chance to get mad points. Otherwise, I get other silvers, and LOTS of super/regular bronze players. When I lose, I lose big. When I win, I win little, or get quit on. Its getting old and I am at the starting point of not having fun anymore in ranked. Why bother if Capcom is not going to do anything about it? I know I am not the best. When I get dumped on, I get dumped on. However, when I win a tight match, I get quit on. Its just getting old.
  • Dias4FlacDias4Flac $60 Tounament host Joined: Posts: 176
    Starslicer wrote: »
    Seems like the people in here getting raged quitted on are more salty than the rage quitters. Lol.

Anyways

These two had me laughing recently.

It does seem that way for some which is sad. I mean I get enjoyment out of just uploading rq and exposing them should they ever see it on youtube or this thread. I dont personally care about the pts. Ive been gold rank for weeks not just because of rq but because I lose pretty often. I just made super gold yesterday then lost 400 pts from losing lol but I get more enjoyment out of learning from each loss than to hold on to pts I dont deserve. Ppl should have fun with the game even when ppl rq. That should make it more fun for you if anything. Once they have a proper system for it this thread will be pointless.
    SSF4(PS3): Hakan and Rose
    BlazBlue(PS3): Tager and Taokaka
    SSBB: Bowser and Jigglypuff
    MvC3: Jill/Ryu/Ammy
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac?feature=mhw4
  • Fresh314Fresh314 Joined: Posts: 67
    This isn't a rage quit but TriggerSFV is most likely a cheater. I played this guy and he was on a 73 win streak. I was playing Chun, he was playing Ryu and he managed to kill and stun me in only 13 hits. I know Ryu can do damage but this seemed over the top
  • Killer_QueenKiller_Queen Joined: Posts: 1
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244034458
    Platinum Vega ragequitter, smoreshmear stomped him 2 - 0 and he rage quit.

Have fun with his steam profile
  • EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    Dont have id but some guile player lost to my awful gief and ragequitted.
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
  • Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973
    Rhydian

iKilledADeadGuy

Both ragequit in casuals. What the fuck? lol.
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,989 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Saw some guy named flygamer with super platinum and a 24 game win streak. Played for 10 seconds and noticed he sucked. Dropped. I'm not gonna get robbed for points.
    This is offensive.
  • RugalitarianRugalitarian B-tier for Beautiful Joined: Posts: 3,916
    Things are getting bad.. Had some guy just rage quit on me in a battle lounge :(
    all chun liz moevs go thru vegz
  • Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973
    Things are getting bad.. Had some guy just rage quit on me in a battle lounge :(

I think people are just raging because they're salty at this point. People are quitting in Casuals, Ranked and Battle Lounge. People just love to rage quit.
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
  • xenokhristxenokhrist Joined: Posts: 7
    Chun named Saeedado lost the first game, wanted the runback then quit on me as I beat him again. Also, I accidentally got booted off PSN in a match I was winning when a friend signed my profile out on a different PS4, that was pretty funny.

• EasilynEasilyn Inactive. Joined: Posts: 1,405
    edited May 2016
    I notice sometimes the screen goes black and the executable shuts itself down.
    Was 1 lp away from a ko i was about to give with gief on a ken...
    And it happened again when a ryu was about to shoryu.

Started happening when using a Onepad.
    Ah...ffs it was the touchscreen keyboard process that caused it. Wth.
    Post edited by Easilyn on
    Doa 5: Random Select.
    Ultra: Makoto/dudley/hugo/Oni/Cody/Guy/Honda/Poison.
    Mvc2: Random Select.
    Sf5: All the odd ones, no main
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,176
    rofl last round

www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB