www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • CubanoFLCubanoFL Joined: Posts: 140

AGG-D_JHAMAL = ragequitter

• CyberfishCyberfish Joined: Posts: 174
    Havent posted any in awhile, but I still get them. Here are my normal Vega ones.

Venom_ssbm - This guy threw A LOT in the first match. I repayed the favor. :)

SugoiBoi42069

GOD_FearingPAOLO

MadCow99

I have also started a new account and trying to pick Ken up for bad matchups. Still get them as Ken as well. LOL.

KoalaLuv

Antbanks559

--X4N--

Oppyyy

Thebigdong

Patmonsta209 = ragequitter
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,702

Light-Punch-x999
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

-Wylo- = ragequitter
  • andeRK83andeRK83 tiGeR! Joined: Posts: 389
    PSN: andeRK83
    SFV Tag: baSick-

ULT_BLUE = ragequitter
  • ParryThisParryThis Joined: Posts: 432
    My Mains:
    3rdStrike: Hugo
    SF5: Urien
  • Cereal and MilkCereal and Milk Best Breakfast Combo! Joined: Posts: 150
    Im very rust and just trying to get back into it and a kid name dpfadc rages on me after the first match =(
    I only play charge characters =/
  • HeavensCloudHeavensCloud Joined: Posts: 703
    edited December 2016
    Well, I thought the ragequitters were being weeded out.

So I thought.... five in the last couple days. Super Plat Urien prophet, super plat Necalli demonmike1124, Ultra gold Alex (something like King), Jsongzz Super gold Chun and a plat Ibuki Hanksolo.

I really wish Capcom would put in a proper penalty to deal with these people. Clearly the current penalty isn't working because a lot of these people have huge win streaks and are ranking up quickly. Season 2 ragequit fix should be a priority.
  • AbbelboxeAbbelboxe Joined: Posts: 100

I had some trouble with this guy. So I decided to adapt and change something. He did not like it... :)
    USF4: Seth (and Sakura and Dhalsim)
    SF5: M.Bison

Always play the evil Asshole!

Some of my Matches. Feel free to watch... or not.
    Season 2 Matches
    My Mains:

TBK_MERCENARY = ragequitter
    ParryThis wrote: »

That guy has ragequit on me at least twice

Camisnotfree = ragequitter
    Another fraud diamond player
  • ISpitOnYourGraveISpitOnYourGrave Joined: Posts: 169
    I can't believe assholes are still ragequitting. Fought this guy just now and he's your typical Bison scrub relying on random EX Headstomps.

Here's his little moment of glory:

xd8vYtN.jpg

Ir6aMJ3.jpg
  • WallyWally Fog of War Joined: Posts: 43
    The ragequiter Icon does not show up for me. Anyone else having this problem?
    They call me Wally, Big W like the Killa Beez..
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,460
    Wally wrote: »
    The ragequiter Icon does not show up for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Only seen the handshake icon once...

Also Ricklazer is a Rq'er
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • NaokiB4UNaokiB4U Joined: Posts: 1,268
    So is it fixed or what? I'm still getting RQers. Is it still the policy of giving you 3 chances to rage quit before it starts marking you? or is it instant? Too many are still RQing which tells me that they aren't losing points.
  • MaryokutaiMaryokutai Joined: Posts: 889
    NaokiB4U wrote: »
    So is it fixed or what? I'm still getting RQers. Is it still the policy of giving you 3 chances to rage quit before it starts marking you? or is it instant? Too many are still RQing which tells me that they aren't losing points.

My guess is it's a percentage, otherwise you'd never be able to lose the icon again. Considering the patch is relatively new and depending on how high your percentage must be to be considered a quitter by Capcom, it might take some time for most people to settle into their specific ... player groups. Plus that's prevent people form getting marked as a quitter when it was just a rare connection drop or when they left because the lag made it unplayable.
    So what's the story? If you RQ once, how many points do you lose?

Smurf PSN membership expired. I can no longer find out rage quitting info
    My Mains:
  • TyphooMantisTyphooMantis Joined: Posts: 72
    Rage quitting is still in full effect it seems, has the changes Capcom made to rage quitting been implemented yet? I don't see the icons appears? does anyone else see them?

Reluctantly decided to play rank after a month off only to get the 1000 points from the challenges, and the first two players I play rage quit back to back, absolutely ridiculous, well back to casual then...

Rage Quitter - RzrRamon - This guy is a professional rage quitter, quits everytime he plays me.

Rage Quitter - YHLab_

• eva02langleyeva02langley Joined: Posts: 91
    CFN: Zektbach1990
    Let us take a moment of silence for an underwhelming, blocking averse Laura player who ragequit on me in a *sigh* 'Casual' match. -_-

Tell me it's not you @zektback?

Just being Ragequit by the guy... he was getting bodied...
  • priamos1priamos1 Joined: Posts: 16
    It doesn't seem to be fixed at ALL. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but icons are NOT showing up.

That was the one thing that would keep us away from them. Seeing their reaper icon when we find a match, and then declining it. But it's not working. GG capcom.
  • ISpitOnYourGraveISpitOnYourGrave Joined: Posts: 169

I remember this guy. A very obnoxious Sim scrub who would hide in Casual match. Was this a quit in Casual match?

I remember this guy. A very obnoxious Sim scrub who would hide in Casual match. Was this a quit in Casual match?

It may have been. Sad right?
    My Mains:
  • JayceeTHUNDERJayceeTHUNDER Joined: Posts: 23
    edited January 9

CrushRodgers

Rest of my collection ~

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,460
    Getting a lot of freezes at the end of matches. Seems like. Rq but points still are won/lost
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • drskulldrskull maximum Joined: Posts: 252
    JAH-SCALPEUR972, KrayZ also caught him rage quitting. capcom pls.
    lost in the beat
  • drskulldrskull maximum Joined: Posts: 252
    and theres a 1YunoGasai1 guy. most likely a toolasisted player with a 90ish streak. avoid him.
    lost in the beat
  • ZikipediaZikipedia Joined: Posts: 53
    As I was bringing up this page I got thrown into a match and someone quit on me. What is up with the new system? Why am I getting matched with quitters and where are the emblems at?
  • drm89drm89 Joined: Posts: 14
    I have a video I took with my phone of someone rqing how do I share it on here without making a YouTube channel or sharing my Facebook info?
    My Mains:
  • AbbelboxeAbbelboxe Joined: Posts: 100

MightofOdin does not like getting stunned, it seems.
    USF4: Seth (and Sakura and Dhalsim)
    SF5: M.Bison

Always play the evil Asshole!

Some of my Matches. Feel free to watch... or not.
    Season 2 Matches
  • cauldroncauldron Joined: Posts: 1

French player lolo62950 hates comebacks lol

in ranked , none the less, hope they enjoy playing with rage quitters (assuming that mechanic is even working like its supposed to)
  • TyphooMantisTyphooMantis Joined: Posts: 72
    Abbelboxe wrote: »

MightofOdin does not like getting stunned, it seems.

He real old school rage quitter, he was caught rage quitting way back when the game first came out lol
  • NuvaNuva Joined: Posts: 16
    I know I shoulda recorded the moment I saw the fucking 37 wins.

He was lagging so badly and I don't tend to believe in lag switches but man, what a fucker. Not my fault he was easy to read for free grapples.

tumblr_ok5g1zVFbq1r3ixwzo1_540.jpg
  • Hyun SaiHyun Sai Joined: Posts: 530
    Oh well, even in Casual, doing the challenge mission, some guy named KillerMachine ragequitted after I won the second set.

Just why... :(
  • ArchiePArchieP Joined: Posts: 4
    edited February 2
    Add Rhubarb and Akerfelt to this rage quit list.
    Proof(Ranked Matches):
  • pootnanniespootnannies addicted to bad things Joined: Posts: 3,067
    edited February 8
    just ran into my first s2 ragequitter. Wuhchuknow quit during a casual match. it's too bad because he wasn't bad at all, he was just getting frustrated at not getting in with his Alex vs my Nash. gg until that rq.
    Post edited by pootnannies on
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
    inkedupkid quit during a casual match. Do you still lose LP RQ'ing a casual? Anyone know?
    My Mains:
  • FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 833
    I ragequit in casuals from time to time. You get 24 hour lock from casual and ranked. but thats about it.
  • coconutz50coconutz50 Joined: Posts: 89
    FDream wrote: »
    I ragequit in casuals from time to time. You get 24 hour lock from casual and ranked. but thats about it.

You have got to be kidding. Why would anyone "ragequit" in casuals? That's just about as bad as regequitting against the cpu.
  • Compact87Compact87 Joined: Posts: 85
    edited February 14
    Post edited by Compact87 on
  • FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 833
    coconutz50 wrote: »
    FDream wrote: »

You have got to be kidding. Why would anyone "ragequit" in casuals? That's just about as bad as regequitting against the cpu.

Sometimes i get hit with the things that i find bullshit like "urien pops v-trigger while i am hitting him and his hitbox moves backwards causing me to whiff and he yolo me to death"

Then the salt rises and i turn my ps4 off.