M.Bison Video Thread: SHADALOO TV - The most delicious source of Videos in all of Bisonopolis!

DaemosDaemos Survival of the StrongJoined: Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
edited February 2016 in M. Bison
ITT we post and archive SF5 Bison videos from a variety of sources and for a variety of purposes. Matches, streams, highlights, tournaments, and other stuff can all come here.
Post edited by jchensor on
I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!

Comments

• Kriger SternKriger Stern Bison Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,604
    edited February 2016
    I'd like to start:

1 - Ice's videos from Beta 1,2, 3 and 4.
    www.youtube.com/user/YuNgIcE89/videos

2 - A playlist I left temporarily online. Once the final game comes in, I'll probably delete it.
    www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqlOtCAOLf_rPlTHy2S-B5ZkfPzTG8DMy
    -Daeyrat
  • rieszriesz キルヒアイスが生きていれば Joined: Posts: 179
    edited February 2016
    www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk2efNsQCm_bSfIL3O22xBl_uFpwz7b4V

Here's one I made compiled from a couple of the videos people linked in the social thread featuring Digos and some others.
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 2016

UM_Tyrant Bison match

At 2:26, how is Necalli punishing that blocked Axe? Is this the buffer's doing?

I'm yet to see Tyrant properly duplicate his SF4 prowess in this game. Granted it's still extremely early, it still goes to show you just how different of a beast Bison is in this game.
  • KungFooKungFoo London Joined: Posts: 661
    Thats shadow axe he did. On block its unsafe.

I think it's too early in the game and too early into the play session to indict the man.

Question. Everyone has been doing St HP xx HK scissors on HK Cc. Why? Axe > CR MP xx MP inferno is more damage.
    PSN - KungFooPS
    SF5 - Ryu / Guile
    VF5 - Pai
    SFIII - Ryu
    SFII - O. Ken, Chun Li
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,738
    KungFoo wrote: »
    Thats shadow axe he did. On block its unsafe.

I think it's too early in the game and too early into the play session to indict the man.

Question. Everyone has been doing St HP xx HK scissors on HK Cc. Why? Axe > CR MP xx MP inferno is more damage.

Probably because it leaves the opponent standing. I personally prefer to combo into inferno for a quick kd then go for a meaty to continue pressure, but to each their own.

SFV - Gouki/Bison/Urien, Ed, Cammy, Ken. Gonna learn Laura and Chun someday....someday

SAGAT WHERE YOU AT BRUH?
  • digos25digos25 SENZU BEAN! Joined: Posts: 619
    riesz wrote: »
    www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk2efNsQCm_bSfIL3O22xBl_uFpwz7b4V

Here's one I made compiled from a couple of the videos people linked in the social thread featuring Digos and some others.

Thanks for including some of my matches o/

Long set between Justin Wong's Bison and Floe's Karin.
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I got a few matches that were kinda fun and nutty.

(DUnno why PS4 recorded so much time but starts at around 10:10)
    Vs R.Mika

Vs Nash

Vs Ken

Vs Zangief, this guy was pretty good with reads.

Vs Zangief, UltraDavid

Vs Zangief, UltraDavid

"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • rieszriesz キルヒアイスが生きていれば Joined: Posts: 179
    I quite like that white color for him. Real shame we didn't get a color editor, though.
    I hate the white color on him. Not because the color is bad, but rather because the bottom half of his outfit under the skirt looks like ass. The static shadows there are so fucking bad!

Great matches @SUPARNOVAX
    I unlocked the gold one and I think I like that the most before Capcom reset the server stats and progression unlocks.

I think I will end up with the yellow/gold costume and purple one a lot.

I wished he had the classic white costume/red armor and the blue costume/gold armor variant in here. Perhaps they're saving it for the alternate one where he has the regular SF4 costume and black hair.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • laudanum09laudanum09 Pax Bisonica Joined: Posts: 1,166
    edited February 2016
    I miss his CVS2 black/dark grey and orange armor.

I wish we got color edits. We got it for SFXT and you'd think it'd be a great thing to put in this one. Maybe DLC in the future?

Cool matches. Man JWONG forgot that Bison had special moves other than scissor kicks I guess?

edit: this one. best bipson colors.
    edit2: found the sprite image!
    cvs2_mbison_LK.png~original

Why settle for mere money...every Bison dollar will be worth 5 British pounds. That is the exchange rate the bank of england will set once I kidnap their queen.
    Yeah, he barely used Blast, HP and DR. He was playing him like SF4.
  • Kriger SternKriger Stern Bison Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,604
    Despite JWong not knowing the character fully, I enjoyed how he managed to score with just a few basic tools.
    -Daeyrat
    "You should consider it an honor to have fallen by my hands twice."

Nash gets burned!
    PSN - KungFooPS
    SF5 - Ryu / Guile
    VF5 - Pai
    SFIII - Ryu
    SFII - O. Ken, Chun Li

Justin Wong seems keen on learning Bison. I hope more pros give Bison the respect he deserves!
  • laudanum09laudanum09 Pax Bisonica Joined: Posts: 1,166
    Goooood Gooood! Feel the hatred flow through you!!!
    Why settle for mere money...every Bison dollar will be worth 5 British pounds. That is the exchange rate the bank of england will set once I kidnap their queen.

Crazy comeback!
    Another short round of matches

Vs Birdie, Don't jump on meeee

Vs Nash

Vs Zangief, caught him with some nice tech setups 2nd round

Vs Zangief, caught him again with more at the end

Vs Ken
  • RenoReno ↑ Maggy Joined: Posts: 854 mod
    Nice matches suparnova
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsumobasho
    SF5: Bison, Necalli
    VF5FS: Taka-arashi
    Soulcalibur V: Leixia, Astaroth
    Yes, and even nicer avatar. @SUPARNOVAX
    Had a bunch of FT3 with Azure Knightmare from SRK locally. Here they are... my Bison sucks right now and I go into auto-pilot with strings way too often.

vs. Karin. Really awful match because I haven't played against any Karins as Bison before.

vs. Nash

vs. Nash (1 match only)
  • SofosamaSofosama Joined: Posts: 20

I need help guys :( I keep resorting to ex stomp. I'm going to try using more ex DR.
    "Asobouka" Silver_stance.gif
    Youtube: omegarulerz2
    Twitch: sofosama
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,084
    Nice matches, im no Bison expert but in the close range scrambles you have to make the most of cr.MK, st.MP and st.LK. THat Karin match hurt me because she didnt use and shoulder check or abuse st.MK, so that should have been a footsies cakewalk.

The crush counter is juicy but the range is poor and its too slow when they arent conditioned.

Also, psycho inferno is unsafe...

And
  • gian2412gian2412 sorry for my English. Joined: Posts: 394
    TA Moons is a very good Bison player, enjoy!

Bison's buffs I want. 1)Reliable AA. 2)Ex.Inferno invincible reversal (VT-Ex.Headpress suck!!!) 3)Airborne Scissors, 4)Slide safe at maximum range. DLC season 3: Rose, Oro, Sodom and Garuda (almost impossible the last one but a man can dream). Bison's cape and his SFA3 theme.
    Yeah, Moon and Ice are the best Bipsons I've seen so far and have managed to adapt to his SF5's changes fastest.
  • MilliganoMilligano Free and Donuts Joined: Posts: 264
    edited February 2016

Desk showcasing some stylish Bison combos. I like the v skill parry for tatsu into super
  • metricmetric - Joined: Posts: 1,203
    Stuck in Ultra Silver, literally the first Rashid I played. Any tips on how to deal with him much appreciated.

• ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Psycho Denji Joined: Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It looks like Capcom are making official guide videos.

Fightcade, Steam and XBL tag: Projectjustice
    PSN: Projectjustice77
  • Exceed^Exceed^ Slangin' Yogurt Joined: Posts: 849
    @metric Block more! A lot of his damage came from counterhits.

Also, you never gave him a reason to go for the throw tech on wakeup. You went for st.HK a few times but he just blocked. The only time he would throw tech is when you would dash up, which you punished him for. Sick punish for the win btw.

I'd mix in some throws on his wakeup and see if he's looking for it. If he techs, you know he's susceptible to the st.HK. If he gets thrown, then the you get the damage and it'll make him more wary of the throw next time.

Aside from that, press a button after blocking Rashid's tornado. At best it's -2 on block. So you can throw out a light, confirm into cr.MP if it counterhits. Otherwise you can cancel into something like LP or MP Psycho Ball to get some space.
  • metricmetric - Joined: Posts: 1,203
    edited February 2016
    Exceed^ wrote: »
    @metric Block more! A lot of his damage came from counterhits.

Also, you never gave him a reason to go for the throw tech on wakeup. You went for st.HK a few times but he just blocked. The only time he would throw tech is when you would dash up, which you punished him for. Sick punish for the win btw.

I'd mix in some throws on his wakeup and see if he's looking for it. If he techs, you know he's susceptible to the st.HK. If he gets thrown, then the you get the damage and it'll make him more wary of the throw next time.

Aside from that, press a button after blocking Rashid's tornado. At best it's -2 on block. So you can throw out a light, confirm into cr.MP if it counterhits. Otherwise you can cancel into something like LP or MP Psycho Ball to get some space.

Sick, I didn't even know counter-hit jab can go into cr.mp! Thanks :)

And yeah, I need to throw more on wake-up, feel like I get beat out by jab a lot, discourages me. D:
  • Exceed^Exceed^ Slangin' Yogurt Joined: Posts: 849
    I notice that a lot of Rashid players will press a button after a blocked tornado. Not sure if they're testing the other player to see if they know, or if they don't know it's negative themselves. Either way, yeah... it's your turn to press a button.

For the throws on wakeup, you just have to practice the timing after you get a knockdown. Just spend a little time in training mode and you'll get it.
    Phenom

Gagapa

Galtu

Lots of SHADALOVE!
  • Captain_HawkeCaptain_Hawke Joined: Posts: 44
    gian2412 wrote: »
    this is so good, just watch it!!

amazing. watching again. he's so fast with his charges. This guy is the reason I started using Bison
    He is the best bipson! He was playing so clean. I think Bison is best at that pacing. You need to almost always move forward.
    PSN - KungFooPS
    SF5 - Ryu / Guile
    VF5 - Pai
    SFIII - Ryu
    SFII - O. Ken, Chun Li
  • IsleySilverKingIsleySilverKing Joined: Posts: 156
    KungFoo wrote: »
    He is the best bipson! He was playing so clean. I think Bison is best at that pacing. You need to almost always move forward.

Yup. As I've said before, I think thus far Tampa Bison is the closest to playing the optimal SFV bison at this initial stage of the game. He also played a first to ten set versus Valle's Rashid yesterday: I think Tampa came ahead by three or four wins.
  • KarsticlesKarsticles Greetings. Joined: Posts: 2,700
    Please critique my Bison:

"Karst" for short.
    My YouTube Channel, Dedicated to Fighting Games:
    My YouTube Channel, Dedicated to Fighting Games:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8XyfyFtAkiWPRuW6mHB9sQ

My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
    My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
  • Mr. PuppyMr. Puppy Joined: Posts: 229
    its worse than your phoenix
    Early MVC:I team: Strider/Tony/Soul Gem.
    I was having trouble with the Karin matchup online so I asked my coworker for a couple of FT3 so I could practice the match. He uses Karin as a sub so there are a lot of dropped combos and misses on both sides but here are the vids.

I'm a little bit more confident in the match now but I notice I'm not spacing my s.MK properly and I'm telegraphing my forward dash way too much because I'm constantly trying to get in. Someone suggested that I sit back a bit more instead of trying to rush down all the time so I'll try that for next time and see how that goes.