Ducktales New Series First Art Revealed!!!

Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain JackJoined: Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Checked around before I posted this as well. And it's legit!!! So so so so happy right now!

Comments

• LabrysXIILabrysXII Oh joy Joined: Posts: 36
    Hm. I like what I see. I hope to see more.
    PSN/NNID: LabrysXII
    3DS FC: 2020-0802-1886
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,222
    Disney has been stepping it up in their shows. I'm staying positive.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,158
    glad they included Donald but I'm pretty sure he is going to consistently get shitted on, either him or launchpad
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 2016
    Alan Young was also Wilbur in Mr. Ed. Amazing when you find out things like this.

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,076 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Disney XD toons current toons ain't bad compared to the garbage that's popular on CN and Nick. I'm gonna keep in open mind on this one.

outside of teen titans go...whats crap on cn? they got alot of great shows goin on
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,223
    Well seeing as gravity falls and kirby buckets and the other disneyxd originals are stellar work

I am good with this
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,697
    edited March 2016
  • ReggieHadokenReggieHadoken Power Up Joined: Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Loving the art style. Reminds me of those old classic Carl Barks duck stories.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 2016
    New Webby cute as hell...

...there is gonna be SO much rule 34 art of her once pics of her without windblown head-feathers surface. :sad: smh
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • SurremiesSurremies Joined: Posts: 674
    edited March 2016
    No full CGI animation.

That's all what I asked.
    "Every nerf makes its own tune.."
    Fuck you guys talking about webigail being "kawaii"

Gtfo

Also cn putting out classic stuff nowadays. Fuck the hate
    Don't get me -fucking- started on ben10 network again.
    Adventure time
    We bare bears
    Steven universe
    Clarence
    Uncle grandpa
    Regular show
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,742
    dab00g wrote: »
    Adventure time
    We bare bears
    Steven universe
    Clarence
    Uncle grandpa
    Regular show

Canned Young Justice, Canned Thundercats 2011 on a chiffhanger ending not giving it proper promotion the whole time. Cartoon Network has done a lot a lot of shit. The various anime it butchered to shit since late 90's. Etc etc. I could write a book on how that place on techwood drive is worse shit than the DBZ thread here.
    Bious wrote: »
    Only thing Po gets excited about is telling people how he misses having actual taste in everything.

Webby looks nice.
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    New Webby cute as hell...

...there is gonna be SO much rule 34 art of her once pics of her without windblown head-feathers surface. :sad: smh

So you two get hard for underage ducklings

Eh, i am okay with current day cn being mostly about fun cartoons not the dark and dreary or dubbed anime

I actually loved those seasons of ben 10 where the team was kevin, gwen, and ben as teenagers. Without angst. It was good.

Then you got some quality with generator rex, which was totally underrated.

But eh, wb always shits on their action properties.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited March 2016
    dab00g wrote: »
    Adventure time
    We bare bears
    Steven universe
    Clarence
    Uncle grandpa
    Regular show

I'm sorry, are you trying to say these are good shows? If so I'm afraid your taste cancer is terminal.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So basically we have a bunch of angry middle aged people who can't jack off to current day cartoons

I love duck tales, my favorite cartoon of all time. Scrooge McDuck is my favorite fictional character ever.

I look forward to this
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,419
    Let me know when the squeeze this in with a new redone Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Goof Troop and Gargoyles. Man i miss Disney Afternoon on WGN back in the day.
    SWBeta wrote: »
    Thundercats 2011 was complete dog shit and deserved to get the axe.

Really? Let's talk about some of the shit you watched. Like what's in your avatar.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 2016
    "Launchpad, look at what you've done to these ancient ruuinnns."

"Coulda been worse....coulda been something new."

With his sometimes Donald Duck-esque temper, I don't see how Scrooge managed to avoid beating Launchpad to death with his cane...
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    Tien Gouki wrote: »

Really? Let's talk about some of the shit you watched. Like what's in your avatar.

Except Beast Wars is considered by most TF fans to be one of the greatest story arcs in the TF franchise and has a pretty sizable following.

Three people watched that piece of shit Thundercats show: you, your cat, and your dog. Stay mad with that shit taste, son.

Except Beast Wars is considered by most TF fans to be one of the greatest story arcs in the TF franchise and has a pretty sizable following.

Three people watched that piece of shit Thundercats show: you, your cat, and your dog. Stay mad with that shit taste, son.

Shit taste? Like I said before I waited nearly 25 years for that new Thundercats. It means something to me and that's all that matters. If it's shit to everyone else so what. They didn't pay my cable bill. You didn't. I didn't even attack your shows till you said something first. And not everyone is going to like everything.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,128

Shit taste? Like I said before I waited nearly 25 years for that new Thundercats. It means something to me and that's all that matters. If it's shit to everyone else so what. They didn't pay my cable bill. You didn't. I didn't even attack your shows till you said something first. And not everyone is going to like everything.
    You really gonna fall for that 1 dimensional trolling?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770

You think everything I say is trolling. That show was shit, plain and simple.
    edited March 2016

You think everything I say is trolling. That show was shit, plain and simple.
    Hey man you the one who ruined your rep with your garbage trolling, cant take anything you say seriously anymore.

No one to blame but yourself,
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,167
    People really hating on Beast Wars? Word?

Thundercats 2011 wasn't bad, but its not like it was good either. It was a decent show that Cartoon network wanted to fail. Like most of the shows they throw on there not named ben 10 or Johnny test.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,456
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    People really hating on Beast Wars? Word?

Thundercats 2011 wasn't bad, but its not like it was good either. It was a decent show that Cartoon network wanted to fail. Like most of the shows they throw on there not named ben 10 or Johnny test.

Beast Wars is garbage
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,393
    @Darksakul :
    giphy.gif

Beast Wars was dope af.

Seeing that tweet reminds me of the kickass Disney Afternoon cartoon line-up.
    giphy.gif
    I remember doing my homework during lunch so I can watch dem cartoons uninterrupted the moment I get home. Good times :tup:

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,870
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    I'm so sick of these grinning potato cartoons.

Lets not even pretend that gumball has the same art direction as any of the others though. The mix of real environments with drawings and other objects makes it pretty unique.
    And it looks like complete shit.
  • MemorycardMemorycard Rashid Enthusiast Joined: Posts: 515
    It looks good. I would like a new Chip & Dale done in this art style but I doubt that shit will ever happen.
    Main: Rashid
    Others: M. Bison, Alex & Ed
    ......I don't trust Capcom.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,456
    edited March 2016
    @ Darksakul :

Beast Wars was dope af.

Seeing that tweet reminds me of the kickass Disney Afternoon cartoon line-up.

I remember doing my homework during lunch so I can watch dem cartoons uninterrupted the moment I get home. Good times :tup:

Beast Wars is an embarrassing shit stain on what otherwise part of a good property, Not as bad as the Michale Bay movies but in the over all way of things Watching Beast Wars is cringe worthy even compared to the camp 80s cartoon.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
    You really do have the worst fucking taste.