Places to play in Tokyo?

tautau The Little BearJoined: Posts: 207
Last time I was in Japan in 2007, I played at Shibuya Kaikan. I've heard that place is now gone. Does anyone know where the top players like BAS play these days, if at all?

Thanks!

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,722 mod
    I know some play at Gamespot Versus. Least they stream tournaments for it online sometimes.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• DevdanDevdan Joined: Posts: 538
    They do play it at Versus sometimes, but if you go on the wrong day it's not even running. I go there for 3S sometimes, and usually none of the machines are running it. Compared to 3S (a game most people consider dead) I think it's fallen off the map. Unless there's some place I don't know about that does regular events for it.
  • tautau The Little Bear Joined: Posts: 207
    Thanks for the info. It is really unfortunate to hear, but I'm not sure what I was really expecting, considering CvS2 was nearly dead 10 years ago. :(