Comments

• ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,800
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    I just want to say,

almost 3 days into trump presidency and

out of TPP
    Matis has already ass fucked ISIS
    Elon Musk spoke with Trump again

I wanna know what's gonna happen 6 months from now.

He's meeting with a lot of top people, not just Elon Musk. He only just got in and is already doing a tremendous amount of work.
  • odinodin crystal clear Joined: Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    I find it hilarious how much America has become a parody of itself.

So basically Canada..........eh?

Not really.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,800
    Raz0r wrote: »
    No major issue is going to be solved single-handedly.

Though I don't want Pence, I don't want Trump either. I'd rather politicians who put citizens first. No GOP mandate puts the people in front. The sad part is that they don't seem to care. But now I'm condescending the voters who put this asshole in office.

I think Dems have the better answer it's just that many people don't like what they hear. Which candidate? Definitely Sanders but like any president he needs people behind him to get shit done. Trump and the GOP have control of Congress and state houses, even in liberal-leaning states. That's terrifying and a huge signal that Dems are weak as fuck and need to shape up. In order for Sanders to have any sort of hope to get his ideas passed, he'd need that sort of backing. In America I just don't see it happening for a long time.

So what would I do? I'd drag leaders out into the streets and pillory them. Armed insurrection is how America was founded, don't let anyone tell you that being violent gets nothing done. Eventually I think we will have another civil war if things keep going this way. Alas, I have the utmost faith in our system. Well, most of it. I still think a parliamentary system is DESPERATELY needed in America to represent all views. Winner takes all is nonsense. We're just too large a nation with too many different views to have such a shitty system in place.

Unrelated, I also hate how Obama got no credit for wanting to create more federal jobs covering infrastructure. He was hated by several republicans tho they did eventually come around in support of it. Meanwhile, Trump backs the same plan and his base loves it. Like, what?

Times are different. If you try a real violent revolt, you are just going to create an excuse for Marshal Law and that won't be in your favor. If you riot in your own neighborhood, people from outside are just going to watch and laugh at you as you destroy your own community and government can use it as an example at how horrible the people rioting are and draw support for more police to fight against the crazy rioters.

I don't think a violent response is an intelligent response.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,145
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    I just want to say,

almost 3 days into trump presidency and

out of TPP
    Matis has already ass fucked ISIS
    Elon Musk spoke with Trump again

I wanna know what's gonna happen 6 months from now.

President Trump will follow through with his promise and scale down military spending by focusing on America first!
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yup, today Mattis walked into an on-going effort to blow up "the fact and idea" of ISIS anywhere it happens in the world. Just a few days ago this happened in Libya:

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/19/510628743/american-airstrikes-destroy-group-of-isis-military-camps-in-libya

The Pentagon was already anticipating a more aggressive policy on ISIS and was ready to present to Mattis on day one.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/pentagon-options-isis-trump/

I assume these strikes today were already well thought out. I'll wait and see what long term policy Mattis has the Pentagon follow before I judge the start of his tenure.
    Yeah these air strikes were probably planned for a long time and saved for the new administration because you know...politics. It'll be very interesting to see how the Trump administration goes about their military strategy.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    edited January 24
    I find it hilarious how much America has become a parody of itself.

So basically Canada..........eh?

Not really.

??

Un canada you get ok medicine, but are paying a shit ton in energy, but thats ok brcause ahmed and timbutu from somolia are being saved from their economic woes, and your weed man pm is gonna tax non renewable energy kill global warming.

Seperate a few things here and you uave thr us. Except you get the benifit of living in the US.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    No major issue is going to be solved single-handedly.

Though I don't want Pence, I don't want Trump either. I'd rather politicians who put citizens first. No GOP mandate puts the people in front. The sad part is that they don't seem to care. But now I'm condescending the voters who put this asshole in office.

I think Dems have the better answer it's just that many people don't like what they hear. Which candidate? Definitely Sanders but like any president he needs people behind him to get shit done. Trump and the GOP have control of Congress and state houses, even in liberal-leaning states. That's terrifying and a huge signal that Dems are weak as fuck and need to shape up. In order for Sanders to have any sort of hope to get his ideas passed, he'd need that sort of backing. In America I just don't see it happening for a long time.

So what would I do? I'd drag leaders out into the streets and pillory them. Armed insurrection is how America was founded, don't let anyone tell you that being violent gets nothing done. Eventually I think we will have another civil war if things keep going this way. Alas, I have the utmost faith in our system. Well, most of it. I still think a parliamentary system is DESPERATELY needed in America to represent all views. Winner takes all is nonsense. We're just too large a nation with too many different views to have such a shitty system in place.

Unrelated, I also hate how Obama got no credit for wanting to create more federal jobs covering infrastructure. He was hated by several republicans tho they did eventually come around in support of it. Meanwhile, Trump backs the same plan and his base loves it. Like, what?

Times are different. If you try a real violent revolt, you are just going to create an excuse for Marshal Law and that won't be in your favor. If you riot in your own neighborhood, people from outside are just going to watch and laugh at you as you destroy your own community and government can use it as an example at how horrible the people rioting are and draw support for more police to fight against the crazy rioters.

I don't think a violent response is an intelligent response.

Even back in ye olden times, insurrections were met with the hammer of the government. You'll be hard pressed to find a revolt against a seated government, then and now, that didn't have its first insurrection completely crushed. You need to think of it more as an inspiration for others, which is why you need to have a solid message to deflect detractors. This, of course, hangs on the faith of people actually following you.
    This is offensive.
  • Shin AkumaShin Akuma "History is to ascribe the American Revolution to THOMAS PAINE." ― John Adams Joined: Posts: 1,647
    edited January 24

6Ochz69.jpg
    “For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first."
    “in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.”

owr2cuU.png
    “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.Vince Lombardi Jr.
    "Execution wins games." Execution > Strategy. "Execution is like the sun ― every single aspect of fighting games revolves around it." ― Me
    "KNOWING (strategy) is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO (execute)." ― Bruce Lee • Leonardo da Vinci • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe • Sun Tzu
    "One may KNOW (strategy) how to conquer without being able to DO (execute) it." "He wins his battles by making NO mistakes. Making NO mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory. ― Sun Tzu
    "If you can execute everything you want to at the right time, you can't lose. And that's why Tomo (Ohira) was the best ever. EXECUTION. He's just quicker, faster, better trained than anyone that's ever lived." ― Jeff Schaefer
    edited January 24
    The TPP was a way to reduce China's global economic influence by increasing free trade for America and nearly every Pacific nation excluding China. This was made to counter the RCEP. President Trump basically ceded economic and trade leadership in Asia to Beijing.

The TPP was far from perfect. Back room and negotiating in secret was atrocious and left a bad taste in people's mouths (including mine).

The country that benefited from the TPP the most was America. However, President Trump decided it was in America's best interest to pull out from the TPP. Maybe he was against it just by principle alone.

Oh well...

America first!

bRQXObW.jpg
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Trumps America first, us vs them policy is a bit troubling.

so what would you change "Trump's America first" to?

@truendymion
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    edited January 24
    Wil wrote: »
    The TPP was a way to reduce China's global economic influence by increasing free trade for America and nearly every Pacific nation excluding China. This was made to counter the RCEP. President Trump basically ceded economic and trade leadership in Asia to Beijing.

The TPP was far from perfect. Back room and negotiating in secret was atrocious and left a bad taste in people's mouths (including mine).

The country that benefited from the TPP the most was America. However, President Trump decided it was in America's best interest to pull out from the TPP. Maybe he was against it just by principle alone.

Oh well...

America first!

so we fuck china over, by making a bunch of mini china's......and export more jobs to these asian countries, just to fuck with China.

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • JavidJavid When will all this end? Joined: Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah these air strikes were probably planned for a long time and saved for the new administration because you know...politics. It'll be very interesting to see how the Trump administration goes about their military strategy.

Here is a preview:
    Flynn, a retired lieutenant general, is steadily assembling the most military-heavy National Security Council staff of the modern era...Flynn also believes that he must course-correct from an Obama NSC staff he thinks was filled with wonky D.C. types who knew about war only from reading reports, according to transition officials involved in the discussions. Flynn believes if you fill the NSC staff with people who have "borne the battle," as he likes to say, you will get better outcomes. The risk of that approach? When the only tools you have are hammers, every problem looks like a nail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/flynn-is-creating-the-most-military-heavy-national-security-council-of-the-modern-era/2017/01/20/8a45ce9c-df20-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.9ee1fa78798f

edited January 24
    Javid wrote: »

Here is a preview:
    Flynn, a retired lieutenant general, is steadily assembling the most military-heavy National Security Council staff of the modern era...Flynn also believes that he must course-correct from an Obama NSC staff he thinks was filled with wonky D.C. types who knew about war only from reading reports, according to transition officials involved in the discussions. Flynn believes if you fill the NSC staff with people who have "borne the battle," as he likes to say, you will get better outcomes. The risk of that approach? When the only tools you have are hammers, every problem looks like a nail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/flynn-is-creating-the-most-military-heavy-national-security-council-of-the-modern-era/2017/01/20/8a45ce9c-df20-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.9ee1fa78798f

Dis gun b gud. Boom boom boom?

I can't wait to see what people will say if President Trump cuts military spending or halts budget increases for the military so he can fulfill his campaign promise of rebuilding America's infrastructure.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Xvideos wrote: »

:wtf:

How the fuck he gonna try and call somebody out on looks when he looks like a hybrid of a douchebag and a smash player? Don't just fire this fool, kick his ass out. Is he supposed to be a commedian? Is this what people are supposed to laugh at these days? I'll change the channel quicker than Zangief in this bitch.
    Manx wrote: »
    This nigga needs math to know it's fucked up to attack a 10 yr. old in public. :rofl: This is the type of person who will smoke crack because everybody else is doing it. :rofl:

Fucking moron.

:tdown:

Well, he's obviously drinking the cool-aid, so yeah.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    Trumpeters stanning for trump like Caitlyn Jenner

Trump always looks like he is eating really sour strawberries

Pulling out of the tpp really fucks california the most, and pretty much gives china the entire pacific ocean trade

Hey i am hoping these restrictive rifle laws get overturned

I have no problem registering it, i do find it bullshit that i can never pass it down or even sell it.

But, as a whole california>anywhere else

Fuck living in oklahoma or georgia or florida or new york

Fuck i would hate to live in a super restrictive new york/jersey/philly tri-state area of shit
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    dab00g wrote: »
    Trumpeters stanning for trump like Caitlyn Jenner

Trump always looks like he is eating really sour strawberries

Pulling out of the tpp really fucks california the most, and pretty much gives china the entire pacific ocean trade

You act like other trade deals won't come along....

Please don't be that dim with the doom and gloom nonsense
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    Huh? It is obvious that taking this down gives china the pacific ocean trade

I am not saying doom and gloom, this deal does fuck with california primarily

But gives opportunity to lower the price of importing

California makes a lot of money through exporting
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    What is that?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,083
    Kinda weird watching something that seems like pleasure over legislation that aims to limits a womans choice to abort. Like, I have the weirdest sense of humor but nothing about it is funny, its just...weird.

I mean, theres spite towards the democratic and libertarian parties, which I get. Enjoy the moment of victory I get that, this is just pathetic shitlord activity. Celebratory action over taking away a womans right to choose. Like its 1923. And its all men which probably speaks to something else on a deeper more fucked psychological level.

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Why do people ever listen to her? There must be some reason.

...............Found it.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Anyways...
    Antagonizing "snowflakes" as if thats any better than being overly sensitive is really a shithead thing to do, and only shitheads seems to participate in this type of behavior.

Never been a fan of safe spaces and all that nonsense but I respect the idea of creating environments where people can take refuge from abuse or have a zero tolerance policy against it in public places. Not saying every single person is level on a rational and logical scale, but the reason for the behavior is pretty obvious.
    I wonder if Trump is going to do infastructure via private entities.

edited January 24
    What [white] people dont get is Black Lives Matter is an organization that has no head anymore. So any random group of people can organize under the name BLM and have bad and ill intent, or even worse, not represent the original purpose of the organization. Like the white people with ski masks that destroyed downtown DC during the inaguration. And so when people break shit or disrupt assembly under the BLM movement [white] ppl want to blame black people.

And I thought white people were supposed to be the smartest most superior race? And yall cant even deduce that a small group of people cant speak for the majority? I never thought that every white person in the south was illiterate and overweight, even if I do enjoy a Honey Boo Boo marathon on a rainy day.

So when white ppl speak badly about how BLM is a racist, police hating terrorist group I start to fall asleep.