The American Government Thread: Trump has Doom Assist, Welcome to Die.

PerthoPertho The Runed OneJoined: Posts: 21,104 mod
edited April 7 in General Discussion
Because somebody suggested it. Argue respectful and please source as much as possible.

This thread is to discuss the current American Government. From the primaries on 2015 through the election, the country has lost its damn mind and people in it too. With the election of Trump, things have gotten even more interesting. This place is to discuss things. This place is going to have civil discussion. If you're posting in this thread, take some time to read the rules. Following there will be a set of rules unique to this thread:

1) Source your claims as much as possible. There's a lot of information being spread around and quoted second to third hand. If you're able to get the article containing the information you speak of, please post it so everybody can be on the same page.

2) Attack the information on the article not the source. As of right now there are various arguments on which are valid sources. Because nobody could come up with a good list of worthwhile sources, quote things and post them so that #1 can happen. Attacking the source gets you jailed for free, getting caught doing it multiple times, or refusing to read something because of where it came from gets you clapped too. Don't go ridiculous quoting Stormfront or any obviously dumb site. But there is a lot of citizen journalism going on and if they offer something worthwhile, it should be examined and critiqued fairly.

4) Keep things as civil as possible. Excessive flaming is going to get addressed. What's excessive? Whatever based on the situation. I let a lot of random for fun trolling because the situation is currently nonsense. Don't tip things into abusive.

3) I'm going to label all posts that involve me modding the thread with "This is a Mod Post". Any post having that header is not up for discussion. If it means move along or cease a behavior, it needs to happen ASAP. This type of threads weren't allowed in GD for a reason. Right now it exists solely at my discretion and only because of my kindness. If I need things to change when I come in, it just happens. Nothing following the words "This is a Mod Post" is up for discussion. It it really bothers you, PM your concerns.

List of sources people have agreed on:

Yeah, there's none yet.

Amended rules:

1) signaling wiz for any reason permanently closes this thread and makes all political talk in any GD thread is instant jail time. I will seek and destroy any mention of anything remotely political whether it be here, lounge, transformers thread etc. This topic either exists in GD in this thread or it doesnt at all. That includes the current state of the world thread.

2) any mentiom of the phrase fake news, alternative facts or any other some such is a 3 day ban. Dont write it, dont quote an image that has those words in it, it better not be in the url of an article you cite. You posted a video from youtube that has either of those phrases, you're eating a dick too. Not in amy serious way, not as a joke.

3) you have an issue with something then PM me. You wanna make it public on your own then dont complain about how things shake out. But if somebody is annoying you, there is a handy dandy ignore function. Trying to force my hand is not gonna help you with shit.

If you dont like these terms then dont post in the thread. You feel this is a threat to your freedom of speech then kindly remember that the 1st amendment doesnt apply to private organizations, and if you find this unfair then feel free to let Eldergod know how much of a dumbfuck he is for antagonizing the only mod GD has ever had willing to let you guys have this shit show in the first place.
Post edited by Pertho on
Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
jimmy1200 wrote: »
pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.

Comments

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,104 mod
    I'm actually not really sure how the hell Hillary is doing so damn well. Pretty sure people listen to Sanders speak and then go "Nah, I dont' give a fuck. Dat Bill tho."

How those that shit even work?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,036
    People stayin' woke.
    Bernie is all talk. None of the shit he keeps spouting will ever happen if he is President.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,224
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    People stayin' woke.
    Bernie is all talk. None of the shit he keeps spouting will ever happen if he is President.

America had a chance to give the president a platform for change. He could of walked in and said 'look at my numbers. We need to deal with shit.'

Instead the Democrats went with the most established, say anything choice that was on offer. Baffling.

• pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,878 mod
    I wonder if the GOP will be motivated to discourage such a large group of candidates next time around. Running a doomed presidential bid appears to be a very profitable endeavor. The failed candidates get to keep their name in the public discourse (Santorum, Huckabee, Fiorina), they can leverage endorsements for potential candidate positions (Carson, Christie), and sell their donor lists to future campaigns. I can't help but think a Trump candidacy couldn't have been possible in a Republican primary that wasn't so chaotic.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 8,424
    Trump says if he isn't selected at a contested convention there will be a riot.

Then the GOP says voters don't select the candidate, we do:
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/choose-nominee-not-voters-senior-115420994.html

Match meet dry leaves.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "It looks just like an NRS game. For a lot of you guys it seems denial is just a river in Africa" - Drunkards_Walk
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 8,424
    Pertho wrote: »
    The republican fuck up might have been getting behind Rubio instead of Cruz. Even early on Cruz's numbers were significantly better. In trying to undermine both trump and cruz they just took a knee off of the one person wasnt trump.

The neat thing would be if Trump files a lawsuit over Cruz's eligibility. That'd be amazing.

In many cases in the Republican Party, they couldn't stand Cruz any more then they could stand Trump.

In the beginning they either didn't take Trump seriously or didn't know to much about where he stood on certain issues to care. The hate for Cruz has been there for years though, and they know he is completely unelectable in a general election.

Rubio was there guy because they thought he gave them the best chance to be that party they needed to be after losing to President Obama on 2012, however they created Trump with their rhetoric for the past 8 years. Bed meet body.
    "It looks just like an NRS game. For a lot of you guys it seems denial is just a river in Africa" - Drunkards_Walk
    I think the message of Cruz's campaign doesn't prepare him for the general either.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,224
    Cruz is a lunatic who isn't getting the hate Trump is getting simply because Trump is a celebrity in his own right.

Republicans have screwed themselves.
  • FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 501
    http://archive.is/w1fj5
    HIGH ENERGY
    Lighting strikes Trump tower in Chicago as its revealed he is the primary winner.
    The god emperor cant be stumped.

Liberal salt is glorious when people keep saying its not funny anymore. Dont come to Canada BTW.
  • RECESSIONTIMERECESSIONTIME Trumpologist Joined: Posts: 1,224
    If Trump wins nomination, popcorn --->I WIN
    If Trump is short of delegates and brokered convention results---> riots happen, popcorn --->I WIN
    If Hillary becomes presidents, more decline in America --->attractive $20 hookers---->I WIN
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,036

I already got money on Bernie not winning.
    100 if Trump wins, and 50 if Hilary wins.
    I only lose 20 if Bernie wins.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    I put cash on Bernie winning ages ago, because his odds were really good.

Would have cashed out with a cool $500 if he had pulled it out, but I'm down a $50. So it goes.
  • drunkards_walkdrunkards_walk Joined: Posts: 3,275
    Also what the hell is up with the right's female pundits all being banging? You put on fox and its popping, you watch msnbc and its rachel maddow.

The situation with the supreme court nominee is going to be interesting leading to the election. Hillary opposing the republicans in the matter would mean throwing a party member in the administration under the bus. PACs are gonna go ham on that point.

It would be pretty unprecedented for Obama to try and ram a nomination through during such a lame duck session...
    Opinions are like bedsheets: you only change them if it helps you get laid.
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,601
    Hope and pray Hilary Clinton gets indicted for her classified email nonsense so we can have a Trump vs Sanders election. Then I hope one of them asks Ron Paul to be their vice president.
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    VASaga wrote: »
    Hope and pray Hilary Clinton gets indicted for her classified email nonsense so we can have a Trump vs Sanders election. Then I hope one of them asks Ron Paul to be their vice president.

Yeah I'm likely going to vote for Trump or Sanders too. I can't believe people would actually cast a vote for Hilary, but to each his own I suppose
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,024
    edited March 2016
    Bernie still has a chance. It's still possible that Bernie can pull an Obama and get the super-delegates to switch.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/bernie-sanders-longshot-victory-superdelegates-220847
    I'm making a fighting game! http://www.disturbingtheverse.com/
    Support us on Kickstarter! https:kickstarter.com/projects/kinganimation/disturbing-the-verse-zero-gravity-2d-fighter
    Vote for us on Greenlight! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=869459014
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/210948/disturbing-the-verse-zero-gravity-fighter#latest
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,252

Yeah I'm likely going to vote for Trump or Sanders too. I can't believe people would actually cast a vote for Hilary, but to each his own I suppose

I was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday and his take was that because his beliefs align more with the Dems, he's more inclined to vote for the democratic candidate whoever they may be than the REpublican one who's all about corporate cronyism and regressiveism. I don't think I'd vote for Hillary, but I'd rather see her in office than any of the Republican candidates, which says a lot about how bad the right wing candidates truly are.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    edited March 2016
    DoctaMario wrote: »

I was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday and his take was that because his beliefs align more with the Dems, he's more inclined to vote for the democratic candidate whoever they may be than the REpublican one who's all about corporate cronyism and regressiveism. I don't think I'd vote for Hillary, but I'd rather see her in office than any of the Republican candidates, which says a lot about how bad the right wing candidates truly are.

I dont really agree with that assessment to be honest. I think Cruz and Rubio fit your description well, but I honestly think Trump and Sanders are running on an incredibly similar platform: Trump is basically Bernie Sanders but harsh on immigration. It really says something that someone (me for instance) is either going to vote for either Trump or Sanders because they are ostensibly on opposite ends of the political spectrum (although that isn't really the case). Personally, I feel that Hilary fits the description you made quite well, especially when it comes to corporate cronyism. Plus if she wins that means we will have had one president not named Bush or Clinton since 1992, which to me is a really sad statement
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,601
    Yeah, I'd vote for Trump just because I can't get a read on his true intentions.

Its basically double or nothing. Either he'll be one of the greatest presidents of all time and make america great and truly fix the dumb stuff that doesnt work or he'll sell america out and be the biggest benedict arnold in history and the USA will cease to exist lol

Things cant just be the status quo anymore. Either be North Korea or be Denmark.

I like Sanders more but I just can't see his policies happening even though I like alot of what he says.
    I don't agree with a $15 min wage but it should be raised some. Maybe to $9 without breaking the bank
    Obamacare needs to go, fuck that noise.
    free college sounds great but it'd just be better if they regulate the crap outa tuition nonsense.
    lol I really like splitting up the banks as they are indeed too big
    Getting money out of politics will never happen but i agree it should.

I just hope Bernie wouldnt become jaded like Obama when he realizes how many roadblocks people will throw at him out of spite for being a social dem

"I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,251
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    People stayin' woke.

Obama has done nothing he's promised back in 2007 and was elected president.
    This is offensive.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,251
    Also what the hell is up with the right's female pundits all being banging? You put on fox and its popping, you watch msnbc and its rachel maddow.

The situation with the supreme court nominee is going to be interesting leading to the election. Hillary opposing the republicans in the matter would mean throwing a party member in the administration under the bus. PACs are gonna go ham on that point.

It would be pretty unprecedented for Obama to try and ram a nomination through during such a lame duck session...

This is so wrong I wish you were banned for it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/can-obama-nominate-another-supreme-court-justice-history-presidents-making-election-2338280
    This is offensive.
    Raz0r wrote: »

http://www.ibtimes.com/can-obama-nominate-another-supreme-court-justice-history-presidents-making-election-2338280

Was just about to post this...

I don't know why pundits are still repeating that damn half truth. Whats funny is they cap it at 80 years, like anything that happened before that is irrelevant (like the constitution apparently). Obama is the president for over 300 more days, He has every right to exercise his power in that position.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,252
    DoctaMario wrote: »

I dont really agree with that assessment to be honest. I think Cruz and Rubio fit your description well, but I honestly think Trump and Sanders are running on an incredibly similar platform: Trump is basically Bernie Sanders but harsh on immigration. It really says something that someone (me for instance) is either going to vote for either Trump or Sanders because they are ostensibly on opposite ends of the political spectrum (although that isn't really the case). Personally, I feel that Hilary fits the description you made quite well, especially when it comes to corporate cronyism. Plus if she wins that means we will have had one president not named Bush or Clinton since 1992, which to me is a really sad statement

His point was that Dems are less likely to waste time pursuing stupid shit like striking down abortion laws and religious crusades. Hillary has not and probably ever do stuff like that. I agree that she's basically the same kind of politician as a lot of them are, but I see his point even though I wouldn't vote for her.

I really don't see how Trump and Sanders are similar. They may have a few overlapping views, but they're hardly the same guy at all.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    edited March 2016

How does making 6 appointments set a precedent? That means that less than half the time there is no appointment made. Given the political climate in the US right now (a Democrat elected president but a Republican Senate elected more recently) it would be pretty absurd to try and nominate, just let the people decide in November

How does making 6 appointments set a precedent? That means that less than half the time there is no appointment made. Given the political climate in the US right now (a Democrat elected president but a Republican Senate elected more recently) it would be pretty absurd to try and nominate, just let the people decide in November

The people decided, in 2012

They decided again, more recently, in 2014
    Eh...as far as the appointment goes, everything is working as intended by the constitution. The president exercised his power to no inate and congress cockblocked as it has the power to do so. Separation of powers as they should work. Sure its a clusterfuck but its supposed to be a clusterfuck.

I'm annoyed that Trump is ducking the last debate. It'd give Kasich more room to play the spoiler and let Cruz make a better arguement for cockblocking Trump and taking the L to clinton. Although the aftermath of a brokered convention intrigue me more. What happens if the gop splits and we have three major parties? It might be what opens things up for the other third party candidates to get on stage with major party ones.

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson in that debate floor with the big two would be incredibly interesting.

Pretty much. Am I the only one who feels that this election has exponentially more debates than previous elections? I never remember them having a debate every week; I thought it was something they only did 3-4 times. Maybe my memory is failing though

Ok, that has nothing to do with Obama making a nomination though. If the senate decides not to act, that is entirely up to them. However they should also face any blowback by not doing their job (which some Repubs are seemingly facing in battleground states, threatening their job).

First your issue was with how unprecedented this was, now its because there is a poisonous political climate in America? What happens if Hillary wins but the Repubs still control the Senate? How long should we wait because Republicans are in the majority? Not even being an asshole with that statement but I truly want to know. If Scalia died last November would Obama still need to agree to some bullshit gentlemen s agreement?
    Eh...as far as the appointment goes, everything is working as intended by the constitution. The president exercised his power to no inate and congress cockblocked as it has the power to do so. Separation of powers as they should work. Sure its a clusterfuck but its supposed to be a clusterfuck.

I'm annoyed that Trump is ducking the last debate. It'd give Kasich more room to play the spoiler and let Cruz make a better arguement for cockblocking Trump and taking the L to clinton. Although the aftermath of a brokered convention intrigue me more. What happens if the gop splits and we have three major parties? It might be what opens things up for the other third party candidates to get on stage with major party ones.

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson in that debate floor with the big two would be incredibly interesting.

Pretty much. Am I the only one who feels that this election has exponentially more debates than previous elections? I never remember them having a debate every week; I thought it was something they only did 3-4 times. Maybe my memory is failing though

The best thing Trump ever did was refuse to do another Republican debate. I say get rid of party debates altogether, some states you can vote for whatever person you feel like party lines be damned. Once the field gets thinned everyone from both parties should be on that stage.
    edited March 2016

Ok, that has nothing to do with Obama making a nomination though. If the senate decides not to act, that is entirely up to them. However they should also face any blowback by not doing their job (which some Repubs are seemingly facing in battleground states, threatening their job).

First your issue was with how unprecedented this was, now its because there is a poisonous political climate in America? What happens if Hillary wins but the Repubs still control the Senate? How long should we wait because Republicans are in the majority? Not even being an asshole with that statement but I truly want to know. If Scalia died last November would Obama still need to agree to some bullshit gentlemen s agreement?

The situation in general is pretty unprecedented to be completely honest (President on his way out the door faced with a nomination), and the fact that someone has made a nomination 6 times ever certainly doesn't say otherwise (if anything it just says how rare the situation is). The bottom line is that more times than not, no nomination was made during a lame duck session. Furthermore, the divisive political climate should definitely play a role in the decision if you ask me: the people elected a Democrat for president in, but then in 2014 they rejected said president's policies by electing a Republican senate, meaning 2016 seems a pretty good opportunity to cast the deciding vote so to speak. As to your other questions I really don't have an answer. All I can say is that the Republicans aren't stupid, there are a couple cases right now that they deem pretty important (I'm looking at you United States v Texas), and if they end up 4-4 with no precedent, the lower court decision is upheld. That is just one of the perks of holding the Senate I suppose
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/david-duke-says-trump-is-rehabilitating-hitlers-image-20160317
    David Duke Says Trump is 'Rehabilitating' Hitler's Image
    "The media have been the ones inciting hatred and violence," former Ku Klux Klan leader claims

Its a good thing I'm sipping a beer 'cause this shit only gets crazier by the day.

Trump's poor PR guy probably just had a heart attack
    pherai wrote: »

I'm aware that the American democracy is supposed to work slowly, but we're getting to the point where if a party isn't in power it just stalls all governance. How many government shutdowns have we experienced under Obama already? motherfuckers gotta start learning how to take their L's without looking like petulant assholes.

No chance. Conservative talk radio has a dude saying that we need a true conservative and not somebody who is going to make deals. There is a faction that is so worried about things going tits up that they are lining up the country with a push up bra while being blind to it.

Looks like Rubio got burned hard.

Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

pherai wrote: »

but we don't live in a parliamentary system where people just pick parties, so whatever party won a midterm has nothing to do with a supreme court appointment. imo youre being absurdly partisan if you'd rather a supreme court vacancy sit empty for at least a year than entertain the idea of an Obama appointment.

I'm aware that the American democracy is supposed to work slowly, but we're getting to the point where if a party isn't in power it just stalls all governance. How many government shutdowns have we experienced under Obama already? motherfuckers gotta start learning how to take their L's without looking like petulant assholes.

The Republicans winning the 2014 election could be interpreted as the people's rejection of the President's policies/choices (I don't think that is too far-fetched at all to be honest). This means that right now, the people have rejected Obama's policies and ideas, so I personally think they should just wait until 2016 until the people have decided. I haven't read much about Obama's nominee, the Washington Post said he is "moderate", but I don't know how much stock I would put into their assessment. My thought is, if holding up his nominee means that Texas v United States gets shot down, I'm all for it.

As for your second paragraph, I honestly think everything is working the way it is supposed to, especially when we have Democratic President but a Republican Congress, nothing is supposed to get done during those times. Things get accomplished when one party controls both the Congress and the Presidency. To answer your question, we have experienced one government shutdown during Obama's presidency.
    Which side is more obnoxious:

whoever wins, we keep paying taxes.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 501
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Ghost radio is back, Endorses Trump.
    WTF are you retards doing not voting for Trump? HE IS THE BEST CASE SCENARIO!

Fucking Bernie Sanders cant do shit and will trash your economy with socialist BS. Hillary will be your Merkel/ Notley, expect suicide rates raise cause she wants to accelerate industry destruction.
    Fucking why?
    I havent heard anyone say anything negative about Trump other then passive/neutral complaints and muh racists/white people.
    hahaha holy shit. Things are gonna get hella real right now:

Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• UglylittlebirdyUglylittlebirdy idiot. Joined: Posts: 434
    Young Bernie Sanders supporters on facebook have been annoying as shit.
    I like Bernie and wouldn't mind him as president, but they dont even seem to realize that writing him in helps the #1 person he doesn't want as president.
    SFV: M. Bison/Alex/Necalli
    SF4: Akuma/M. Bison/Fei Long
    3S: Oro/Akuma/Alex
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes mfw Capcom reveals something Joined: Posts: 6,664
    Young Bernie Sanders supporters on facebook have been annoying as shit.
    I like Bernie and wouldn't mind him as president, but they dont even seem to realize that writing him in helps the #1 person he doesn't want as president.

True, but if you take that fatalistic of an approach then voting is ultimately meaningless. If the Democratic Party wants to throw people under the bus and push an unpopular candidate into office, then they better prepare to hold that L when her lack of support outside of Democrat voters becomes obvious. Trump/Cruz vs Hillary is probably the best chance for a third party upset we could ever ask for. You're going to have a sizable section of Republican Primary voters angry with the party either way, and a group of young liberals who aren't going to settle for Hillary's bullshit. If this base rallies behind a third party, we may see the first non-Democrat/Republican president in over 160 years.
    Can you be FGC without playing anymore?
    im sure its annoying to supporters of less moderate candidates when they get scolded for not falling in line with the party establishment. particularly young voters who are least likely to have any sort of party allegiance.
  • UglylittlebirdyUglylittlebirdy idiot. Joined: Posts: 434
    How does what I say make voting meaningless?
    The fact that people dont get the importance in it is what bugs the shit outta me. You vote for whoever you want in the primary, hope they get the nomination (helped by your vote), and if they don't, you compromise for one of the nominees that share most of your values.

Like if some of my concerns were making sure women retain the right to choose and equal marriage rights, then why would i not defensively vote for the person whos NOT going to completely destroy those things, opposed to sending good vibes via vote to someone i know already has been knocked out of the race?

A 3rd party canidate is not winning this election. Lets stay in reality.

I should've separated my last post though, my main annoyance with the youth is how theyre taking memes for fact and spamming everywhere -__- Some are saying Clinton is the same as Trump which is just ridiculous.
    SFV: M. Bison/Alex/Necalli
    SF4: Akuma/M. Bison/Fei Long
    3S: Oro/Akuma/Alex
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,270
    By that logic I'm going to vote trump.

Pro American policies, policies that could potentially ask Europe to stop being snivelling cowards and invest in therir own defense, rather than leech of America through NATO.

Scale back free trade and demand countries like China to stop engaging in acts, of what should be borderline war, with the hacking of defense industry. Demand better trade deals with countries that engage in f"free" trade, etc. Control immigration and still the influx of unskilled labor, high the country can no longer suistain due to the shift in the economy towards low tier jobs that aren't worth 15$ an hour and end up on subsidies.

It's not like sanders is gonna get the nomination, and it's not like I want to vote a president, where if he had his policies, would result in tax rates as high as 50-60% for everybody.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.