The American Government Thread: Closed for 5 days and the World went crazy.

Comments

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,801
    The antifa anarchy assholes incited the riot
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,788
    So as ling as i say fuck nazis i can smash people with a steel bar, but i cant defend myself with a stick if i dont say fuck nazis?

Communists really did a number on american culture
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    Eh, that dude sucker punched that lady and that is assault

Do not do shit that gets you sued
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    J-ride wrote: »
    Ann Coulter is coming to speak at Berkeley, holy shit!

"Yes, it was officially banned," Coulter told Hollywood Reporter. "But they can't stop me. I'm an American. I have constitutional rights."

BATTLE FOR BERKELEY V: In defense of M'Lady!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/ann-coulter-uc-berkeley/index.html

You know, as much as the right seem to love The Constitution, none of them seem to have actually read it in a while.
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 2,799

Good video for general awareness about consuming news & info

"Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
    Bro you got to stop

We are adults

We read shit

Stop
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Reticently wrote: »
    Poor Alabama county is a hotbed of "neglected tropical diseases"

https://boingboing.net/2017/04/19/so-lets-cut-the-epa.html
    The Alabama Center for Rural Enterprise worked with Houston's National School of Tropical Medicine to sample "soil and water...blood and faecal samples" from Alabama's Lowndes County, a poor rural area.

In a paper that will be submitted to the American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, the Houston team reveals that the county is plagued by "at least five tropical parasites," that result from a deadly combination of historic poverty and climate change's heavy rainfalls and high temperatures.

The dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine estimates that 12m Americans live with a "poverty-related neglected tropical disease," including people living in Houston's poverty-stricken Greater Fifth Ward" where few houses have mosquito screens and garbage heaps in the street collect rainwater and breed mosquitoes.

The numbers are rough estimates, thanks to a lack of funding to conduct proper public health surveillance. What little funding there is comes in part from the EPA, which President Trump has promised to eviscerate, slashing $54B out of its budget.

Among the parasites found in Lowndes County were helminths — intestinal worms that infect humans and are transmitted through contaminated soil, such as hookworm, whipworm and ascaris. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says hookworm was widespread in the southeastern US until the early 20th century and is now “nearly eliminated”.

I like how they found this out during the 3 months of Trump's presidency, but not in any of the time before. :coffee: I mean, if these people weren't so poor it would've been fine...........................Nope. it's gotta be because he's going to slash the EPA, which they don't want him doing.

Also.......................$54b budget and they can't get this shit handled? Might as well slash it. They're proving that throwing money on it won't solve the problem.

Since watching the fall of dinosaur media keeps me laughing........................

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Optimus124Optimus124 Joined: Posts: 3,644
    edited April 20
    YagamiFire wrote: »

Good video for general awareness about consuming news & info

At 5:56 -
    "So again, it's just about making money. These companies just want to build influence, because influence can direct viewers to advertisements, and that's how they make their money. "

Which is exactly why Bill O'Reilly is no longer at Fox News.
    Post edited by Optimus124 on
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
    Optimus124 wrote: »
    At 5:56 -
    "So again, it's just about making money. These companies just want to build influence, because influence can direct viewers to advertisements, and that's how they make their money. "

Which is exactly why Bill O'Reilly is no longer at Fox News.

Absolutely.

Those advertiser dollars.

edited April 20
    I swear his delivery annoys me, but you can't argue the fact that the Patriots put out. Besides, it's not even really a thing anyway. It's just a photo op.

One of CNN's editor's has put this out as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/white-house-new-england-patriots/
    She is so wooden though

I also find it hilarious that boondocks got her right

Except she getting old dyn-o-mite dick
    edited April 20
    Definitely worth a watch. Political opinion should not interfere with scientific truth.

Science in America
    So like colleges have to let white nationalists racists speak on campus why?

Like in auburn why are they letting hate rallies go on campus.

Berkely needs to be ran over, but there are moderates there who can be a counterpoint to "alt right conservatism" without resorting to calling themselves cis-gendered
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 2,936
    dab00g wrote: »
    So like colleges have to let ]white nationalists racists speak on campus why?

Because you can easily smear anyone you don't like with those labels to silence them---especially people that think differently than you

I've been called a white nationalist racist numerous times the last year by batshit insane liberals attempting to thought control everyone
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 2,936
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
  • k4polok4polo Your Lethal Assassin Joined: Posts: 4,615
    GOP and Trump trying to pass an even more toxic version of Trumpcare. He just wants something passed and doesn't give a damn about health care.
    "Where there is light, there's a shadow"
    SFV: Nash, Cammy, Urien
    Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Super Girl, Wonder Women
    Trump is just a complete joke. I cannot ever take anything he tweets or says at face value because he flops like vlade divac in his prime
    When in doubt, push the problems to the states. The Republican way.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 20
    Classy bunch.
    All the people in the white house are fucken children lol

C93TDEWUMAA1Elp.jpg:large
    When he doubt let the locals take care of the local problems. Let the feds take care of the non local problems. The Republican way.

When it doubt, why have any states at all and just let big government run things. The democrat way.

Well for certain red states. They need help from the federal government.

Look at Obamacare for example. Most people on Obamacare are in the red states and voted Trump. We in the blue states are supporting them which is fine.

Also the states don't necessarily have health care at top priority. Look at the era before Obamacare.
    k4polo wrote: »
    We in the blue states are supporting them which is fine.

No. It's not. As someone that's already taxed into goddamn oblivion by my insolvent Democrat-run economic hellhole of a state, fuck off and stop speaking for me.

edited April 20

No. It's not. As someone that's already taxed into goddamn oblivion by my insolvent Democrat-run economic hellhole of a state, fuck off and stop speaking for me.

Let's not pay taxes and let the lower income people suffer and die. Is this your preference?

We need to move forward to single payer already. Canada is doing well with it.
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 20

Let's not pay taxes and let the lower income people suffer and die. Is this your preference?

We need to move forward to single payer already. Canada is doing well with it.

Well it's good to know you found the solution to the overwhelming amount of death and suffering experienced by low income people. Taxes... If we raise taxes enough maybe we can stop all the death and suffering.
    CFN ScootMagee
    Pertho wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    Classy bunch.
    All the people in the white house are fucken children lol

God forbid people invited to the white house have some fun. Of all the shit to complain about.

Ridiculing former FLOTUS' is pretty low brow.
    But I guess you shouldn't expect any more from Kid Rock and Palin. lol
    edited April 20

Let's see if you can answer this question that reveals just how incoherent your apparent position is...

Where the fuck did all the lower income people come from in the last couple years if they were dead after suffering BEFORE OBAMACARE?

How do they exist? Why weren't they already dead?

Or let me guess...you're one of those "How will education ever run without a Department of Education?!" people that doesn't even realize most of the people posting here are probably older than the goddamn department itself.

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,610 mod

they are free to ridicule whomever they want. They're private citizens. If its a government official doing the same thing, then that person would need a talking to.

Like how are you mad at that shit when people were donating Clinton during his presidency so they can fuck in the lincoln bedroom?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.

they are free to ridicule whomever they want. They're private citizens. If its a government official doing the same thing, then that person would need a talking to.

Like how are you mad at that shit when people were donating Clinton during his presidency so they can fuck in the lincoln bedroom?

I was 18. I did not give two shits.
    edited April 20

Let's see if you can answer this question that reveals just how incoherent your apparent position is...

Where the fuck did all the lower income people come from in the last couple years if they were dead after suffering BEFORE OBAMACARE?

How do they exist? Why weren't they already dead?

Or let me guess...you're one of those "How will education ever run without a Department of Education?!" people that doesn't even realize most of the people posting here are probably older than the goddamn department itself.

Then why does GOP and Trump want to replace Obamacare with Obamacare Lite?
    Obama care without the funding with toxic requirements from HFC. Why even base it on their model?

Because they secretly love it. If it was made by them, they would keep it. Ironically it is an updated Romney care plan in the first place.

*quickly tries to avoid the question*

We're done until you can answer the question posed to you. I'm not engaging in your goalpost moving to Trump & the Republican congress when we were talking about what individuals in this thread want (y'know, the deaths of a bunch of poor people).

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,972
    All this cognitive dissonance...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,595
    J-ride wrote: »
    Ann Coulter is coming to speak at Berkeley, holy shit!

"Yes, it was officially banned," Coulter told Hollywood Reporter. "But they can't stop me. I'm an American. I have constitutional rights."

BATTLE FOR BERKELEY V: In defense of M'Lady!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/ann-coulter-uc-berkeley/index.html

You know, as much as the right seem to love The Constitution, none of them seem to have actually read it in a while.

Is Berkley a publicly funded university?
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,884 admin

Ted Nugent is a piece of shit. It's certainly a weird dinner guest at best.

Oh well. If he's having dinner parties with ugly-hearted people and golfing 1/3 of his time in office (it's about that, somebody probably can quote the exact number), that keeps him from actually being the President, and that seems like a good thing. Korea a part of China, Canada a disgrace... :rolleyes:

On the plus side, this seems to set the new modern low for a shitty administration. James Watt always held a special place in my heart, but this ... this is impressive.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

This discussion has been closed.