The Ameяican Government Thread

Comments

• ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,139
    "Does well vs scandals" is like, THE WORST reason someone should be president. That's like getting a lawyer who specializes in plea bargains.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,251
    I thought some states won't even allow independents on the ballot?
    I'm making a fighting game!
    SRK thread - Discord server.
  • NeloVergilNeloVergil Joined: Posts: 3,032
    Whelp, time to go full weab and learn Japanese then move to Japan.
    PSN: NeloVergil8909
    CFN: KingII

"Growth creates repulsion, accelerate the growth!
    edited May 2016
    Im so disgusted with the political system right now. Reminds me of how I felt when George W. got elected :(
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    NeloVergil wrote: »

They don't like your kind
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    edited May 2016
    pedoviejo wrote: »

I'm hispanic they'll never know. Infact there are too few hispanics so it all works out.

I'm hispanic they'll never know. Infact there are too few hispanics so it all works out.

LOFL even worse. You aren't even from the good part of America,

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.

Are you assuming i'm from anything other than America? I said i'm hispanic not that i'm from -insert place here-. That could mean a multitude of things.

Anyways nigga good luck figuring that one out while I apply some powder and become white face as I learn Japanese. My first goal: learn to say I am not American I swear.

Are you assuming i'm from anything other than America? I said i'm hispanic not that i'm from -insert place here-. That could mean a multitude of things.

Anyways nigga good luck figuring that one out while I apply some powder and become white face as I learn Japanese. My first goal: learn to say I am not American I swear.

LOL because Japan isn't racist as shit, especailly.

OK there

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,337
    Japan is pretty xenophobic. One of those places that hates foreigners coming in and trying to act like they run shit.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Japan is pretty xenophobic. One of those places that hates foreigners coming in and trying to act like they run shit.

Oh, I know. I'm just making a joke and nigas are taking too seriously. Not that I wouldn't plan going there regardless if I wanted to work one of my dream jobs.

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,337
    If it's being an animator, then stop. It's shit. Mangaka is also insanely hard to get into, and only the big names really get any type of dosh.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    If it's being an animator, then stop. It's shit. Mangaka is also insanely hard to get into, and only the big names really get any type of dosh.

None of those no, i'm getting into marketing. Specifically, i'm looking to get an associates or a bachelor's degree. I don't actually plan on going fjll weab lol. The most dream of dream jobs (assuming all the stars align and shit) is Marketing for Capcom. Then we have a man on the inside.

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,103 mod
    Take this shit elsewhere.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Xvideos wrote: »

that power struggle is almost as godlike as Putin Bush.

_

my friend still has foolish hope that Sanders is going to win the nomination. He was telling me about how Sanders was gonna make it a contested convention and win it there. Or if that didn't work, that Hillary for sure was going to get indicted by the FBI because the FBI dude is a hardcore republican.

She isn't gonna get indicted nor is she gonna lose the nomination to Sanders in a convention. Sanders is dead, and he just can't accept that fact. Literally the one thing that could let sanders be the nominee is the one thing that isn't gonna happen. Even the communist professor who abhors Hillary has said that the best they can do is retroactively classify material from the emails and get her like that. in the end, all that would do is make Hillary have to counter sue and fight bogus claims in court, and that wouldn't' be enough anyway. the fact that somebody like Hillary is still the front runner for the democratic party, with virtually all the democratic establishment support just goes to show how fucked up this country is.

i tell him that if Sanders was really about the political revolution, he would usurp votes in the primary and run as an independent. My friend says he can't do that and wouldn't do that because that would let Trump win.....

the irony is that revolution carries risk, but its obvious Sanders and his supporters are a bunch of do nothings who talk but wont' put their money where their mouth is.

• pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    I feel bad for Sanders supporters. I kinda like Sanders but things were so stacked against him from jump street. So much of the presumption behind Hildawgs nomination seemed artificial. I remember both SNL and The Daily Show ending sketches where the inevitability of Hilary's nomination was the big punch line. I do recall something about Viacom having strong Clinton ties /foilhat

I pretty regularly read Slate that has pushed Clinton pretty hard, and just the other day I finally saw the big Hilary SuperPAC banner ad at the top.

To further digress, its sad to see The Daily Show become so irrelevant during a presidential election year. Thank god for Larry Wilmore.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,298
    But the nightly show isn't funny though. The only one holding the show together was Larry. All of his contributors are crazy as fuck.
    Fun Fact: Palin's track record in Alaska is SIGNIFICANTLY better than Fiorina's with HP.

Take that as you will.

My apologies for not contributing more; at this point I'm surprised people can take any part of this seriously. Hopefully this is the year where the two main parties are in such disarray that they let third party candidates into the debates. There is nothing in two party nonsense that resembles a serious effort to move the country forward.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    Fiorina is a great example of how pitiful the field of prominent female Republicans is. She's also failed to win election twice.
    But the nightly show isn't funny though. The only one holding the show together was Larry. All of his contributors are crazy as fuck.

There's a couple that I think do allright. And the guest segments are 1000x better than any other late night chat show.
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
    Hillary had the most heavy-handed media support of any candidate. Every scandal was just a joke to laugh off, and she's totally been a 100% Democrat since, like, forever! Only a misogynist would doubt her! The reality is, she bought off/intimidated all of the other top choices and expected to be the only serious candidate after the first few states. Sanders was an unexpected bump that she needed to funnel all of her media connections to beat; ever notice that she would start winning, attack Trump/Republicans, then run back to the race when Sanders started pulling off upsets? Clinton wanted the primary to be free so she could get an extra 6 months to build up for the general election.

Which speaks volumes about how flawed she is as a general election candidate. What is she going to do in a debate against Trump? Sit there for 3 hours then cry to Tumblr? She won't be able to interrupt him like Sanders, and Trump's going to have the entire GOP's laundry list of anti-Hillary rhetoric at his fingertips instead of Bernie tiptoeing around the big issues with her. Trump beats her in name recognition, though to be fair a lot of it isn't positive.
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,298
    edited May 2016
    Hillary just flip flopped on coal, and only conservatives are calling her out.

Ted Cruz is confirmed Satan.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,465
    I think the fact that the choices are going to be an obviously bought politician, and one of the rich guys who bought her is a pretty fucking sad state of affairs. I may be wrong, but I don't think it's ever been this obvious that the system is broken.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • RocketUppercutRocketUppercut "You have no dignity." Joined: Posts: 628
    Here's my new theory of how the general election will play out:

Option A: Hillary v. Trump. (The likely scenario): $hillary barely squeaks by in the polls because enough people won't want Trump in office due to his gung-ho attitude. She continues to keep everything pro-establishment and fucks over the American people until 2020 when her term has proven to be an utter shitfest and someone will rise up and own her in the Democratic primaries. She may be impeached early.

Option B: Hillary v. Trump (The just as likely as the first scenario): Trump runs with Bernie's attacks against Hillary's character/trustworthiness (mixed in with his own volatile attitude) and shits on her in the election. That coupled with enough Bernie supporters who write-in Bernie's name or vote independent, or even the ones who were on the fence but will vote Trump in the general election since Bernie is done in this scenario. Post election is a huge mystery. Early impeachment likely, potential assassination possible.

Option C: Sanders v Trump (Very unlikely but hear me out): Sanders convinces the superdelegates to switch over to him at the convention assuming they wouldn't want to risk Hillary getting indicted during the general election and handing the election to Trump. If she gets indicted before the DNC convention, that's all the better for Sanders. The superdelegates love Hillary, but they might have to swallow their pride and go with Bernie if they see Hillary continue to shit the bed with scandals and Trump becoming a better choice in the eyes of the general American public.

I really hope for option C, but if option A or B happens I suppose I'll just watch the fire.
    "Rocket Uppercut!! It strikes the heavens in unequaled glory!"
    Holy fucking shit!

Mark Levin on suicide watch.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,599
    ...have American politics always been this messed up?
    edited May 2016
    Korbidon wrote: »
    ...have American politics always been this messed up?

Puppet presidents in the pocket of of the big 3 (Rockefeller, J.P Morgan, and Carneigie*). The line between middle class and lower class around that time period and until Roosevelt was president was pretty fuckin thin if i'm recalling correctly.

*I don't remember if he was part of the plan, and I probably messed up his name.

There's only one hope for Republicans now.
    John-
    0020710001456781276_filepicker.jpg

And, surprisingly, Bernie managed to win Indiana. In terms of "real" delegates, he's only trailing Hillary by about 300. He needs to follow through on the "winning over superdelegates" thing and pull off some huge wins, but him winning isn't actually impossible.

Here's the remaining primary schedule: http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-presidential-primary-schedule-calendar/
    Some notes as it pertains to the candidates:
    -If Kasich can win 7 of the nine states, he's immediately viable for a contested convention without a rules change. Many of these states have closed or mixed primaries, which is a boon to Kasich. If anti-Trump movements can band together in these states, a Kasich upset can happen.
    -The next set of states is a mixed bag for Bernie. Guam, Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico are the kinds of places he does well in, and North Dakota is a caucus state. West Virginia and Kentucky are Clinton-favored states and in the early half of this set, which could be some insurmountable losses for Sanders. If his Washington State performance is anything to go by, Sanders should get Oregon pretty cleanly. The big question marks are New Jersey and California, which combined are over 600 delegates and most of what is left.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,045
    it doesn't matter when fucking NY people went Hillary smfh
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • RocketUppercutRocketUppercut "You have no dignity." Joined: Posts: 628
    locoghoul wrote: »
    it doesn't matter when fucking NY people went Hillary smfh

It does matter because again, 5minutes pointed out the entire mathematics of remaining delegates. It's important to take note of it because there are unlikely but clear scenarios in which Bernie can still clinch the nomination, and even Kasich somehow being able to take it to a contested convention (the latter being a much more unlikely scenario than the former). Besides, there was a lot of serious rigging going on in NY. People turned away from polls, independents not being able to vote, and also the combined lack of media covering Sanders in a positive light compared to $hillary being a media darling. It's all a setup, yet despite this, Bernie's growth continues to climb week by week in terms of people gravitating towards his campaign and his message. On top of that, there's always holding out hope that the FBI decides to indict Hillary and puts her in a cell where she belongs.
    "Rocket Uppercut!! It strikes the heavens in unequaled glory!"
    Even with all the fraudulent bullshit going on in the democratic primaries Bernie is still trailing Hillary.
    If the Hillary gets indicted, that'll mean that we have the potential of both candidates running for the presidency while having an active trial.

There are no words for that.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 17,999
    Yeah those guest interview roundtable table segments should be longer; When they go to the last commercial break and come back to close the show, weird format. And maybe all their contributors act that crazy to try to pander to break off and get their own show, even when no spot is available anyway.
    --said
    Trump is Hillary Clinton with a penis
    tumblr_o2sxn7o8AL1qewacoo1_r1_500.jpg

As evidenced a month ago or more, found that one.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

Yeah those guest interview roundtable table segments should be longer; When they go to the last commercial break and come back to close the show, weird format. And maybe all their contributors act that crazy to try to pander to break off and get their own show, even when no spot is available anyway.
    --said
    Trump is Hillary Clinton with a penis
    tumblr_o2sxn7o8AL1qewacoo1_r1_500.jpg

As evidenced a month ago or more, found that one.

Where does the Hillary begin and the Trump end?