The American Government Thread: You're FIRED! No, really, GTFO

Comments

• pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,464
    Adults role playing as politicians?

:rofl:
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • Songo[KthX]Songo[KthX] (*_*(O-('.'Q) Joined: Posts: 2,013
    Trump Bless
    <Metric> songo is #1 3s player
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,756 admin
    I thought Pence was the ultimate insurance policy until the first ... short while of the Trump administration.
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Preppy wrote: »
    Wasted wrote: »
    Comey wasn't answering in the context of the DOJ stopping an investigation. He gave a blanket answer about *ever* stopping investigations for political reasons.
    I respect that interpretation, but it's not the only one. We'll see what happens here.

Uh....
    http://time.com/magazine/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam

... so the MUH Russia narrative has legs? What?
    You wish.
    Why would I wish?
    Aren't like half of Hillary Clinton's' twitter followers fake lol.
    Hey look changing the subject to someone not politically relevant. That doesn't seem helpful.

Also seems like a pointless and petty aside of no import.
    A real scandal is the Clinton Foundation which takes money from every foreign government with a nickel. Check this out
    Old news/political smear campaign that was already reported and looked into. Lemme know how Clinton is relevant.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Heavenly Blue Joined: Posts: 5,498
    I wish the impeachment process would let us do another election. fak

And THIS is the exact wrong reason to impeach a president. If impeachment allowed parties to switch control, EVERY ELECTION would be followed by impeachment calls. You might as well remove voting overall, since Congress will just veto any pick until the majority party gets their way. Here's something to look at:
    1280px-United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county%2C_2016.svg.png
    election-map-by-county-3d-1.png
    Do you see how few counties actually voted blue? The popular vote doesn't match up because a few of those blue spots are more or less packed tighter than a tuna can. The system exists as is to prevent those few counties from completely dominating the political system at the expense of the rest of the country.

Given another election, Democrats will probably lose that one too unless they bring out a real candidate. At this point, looking at what's happened with the DNC, I don't think they have learned from the election and will continue the same fuckery that cost them the White House the first time.

You have 4 years to get your shit together. Don't waste them like this.

if the impeachment still gave another election you would still need a basis for impeachment
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,157
    edited May 19
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,287
    That is some bullshit.
    CFN ScootMagee
    Muh fascist/Naziesque shutdown of free speech didn't work, where's the outrage I thought we lived in North Korea.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    I think that many political analysts know that after a while people give up. During the obama administration people felt like they had success in regards to net neutrality but now its popping up again, and I don't think the population has the will to keep fighting the same battles over and over.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    edited May 19
    I think that many political analysts know that after a while people give up. During the obama administration people felt like they had success in regards to net neutrality but now its popping up again, and I don't think the population has the will to keep fighting the same battles over and over.

Success you mean blocking/killing it?

The fact net nuetrality is dead and TPP is dead and before that the other big internet killing legislation died, liberals should be jumping for joy and feel pretty good about things.

Oh that's right today's "liberal" is a fascist I forgot it's 2017 not 2007.

what do liberals have to do with what i said?

net neutrality is a good thing btw... but the issue is people don't really have the will power, or perhaps the attention span to fight battles over and over most of the time and i think political analysts probably know this and have a plan b when things fail
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro

net neutrality is a good thing btw... but the issue is people don't really have the will power, or perhaps the attention span to fight battles over and over most of the time and i think political analysts probably know this and have a plan b when things fail

It was about regulating the internet, not internet freedom, total Trojan horse stuff. It was sold as net freedom when it is the total opposite.

• BR3N7BR3N7 The Private Investigator! Joined: Posts: 1,791
    edited May 19
    Nana nana boobie, stick your head in doody.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/oops-comey-memo-real-held-not-turn-may-prosecuted/

Very very delicious cake and purry mews. Also, Good Morning! Good Morning! I love ya. Good morning! WHOOOOOOAAAA BUNDY!

Ok how is this woman allowed to be anything other than a highschool cafeteria lady HOW]

Same way Trump is allowed to be anything other than the creepy janitor?

Now all I can say is WOW I went to debunk that and I could not believe that this was actually true!

Seriously I am impressed homie that you took my advice and finally fact checked and made sure it could be true before posting.

Maybe this Trump/Russia stuff is just some kitty mews!

tenor.gif

Actually most of the real news sites already all made sure to put it out their that it would of compromised the ongoing investigation. Even Fox News that first said that first oddly contradicted it, but they need to toss you alt-rights a bone to run with.

This is the Fox News contradicting clip. Its a video so even you can understand it and under 1:30 so you should be able to stay focused:

https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/05/17/fox-former-doj-lawyer-debunks-foxs-attack-comey-not-sharing-trump-memo-earlier/216525

Love how one chick rolls her eyes on the right as shes realized he is contradicting their previous claim at @0:52

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,444
    Do you even know what media matters is?

I think you might be so hung up on the narrative that regulation is always bad that you aren't thinking through the consequences of allowing private entities control what information gets to you, what services you are permitted to use, or even just the quality of what services that happen to compete with their own are permitted to provide.
    edited May 19
    Reticently wrote: »

I think you might be so hung up on the narrative that regulation is always bad that you aren't thinking through the consequences of allowing private entities control what information gets to you, what services you are permitted to use, or even just the quality of what services that happen to compete with their own are permitted to provide.

It's good to be principled, not that I'm this giant libertarian, but that's how you don't get sold down a river by a snake oil salesmen. When are people going to realize Politics is a dirty game and Ric Flair I mean Obama was one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Show me examples of ISP's blocking or throttling web pages or services. I can name businesses and wifi spot places that block pages, which is shitty but this legislation had nothing to do with. It's sold as "Net Nuetrality" but in reality is nothing more than a Trojan Horse for the FCC to regulate the internet like they do TV and Radio.

< posting
    This for you but also myself to watch later and expand my knowledge. Stephen is a boss, it's an hour, I will see if I have any blind spots and learn more about it myself.

Show me examples of ISP's blocking or throttling web pages or services.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/charter-face-lawsuit-alleging-netflix-throttling-ny-state-court-999066
    edited May 19

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/charter-face-lawsuit-alleging-netflix-throttling-ny-state-court-999066

Proof no one watches my videos. Paul addressed this in the first 3 minutes.

Also poor Netflix users, muh 90s SNL reruns and badly dubbed Godzilla flicks and mid 2000's Hollywood duds *and muh C list comic book hero stories (Netflix knock updated for 2017).

It was about regulating the internet, not internet freedom, total Trojan horse stuff. It was sold as net freedom when it is the total opposite.

that wasn't my point. my point is that people fought the battle and thought it was over and now it comes up again and they probably don't have it in them to fight again.

this is about patterns in politics, not about net neutrality
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    Net neutrality was a dying issue. After obezzy illegally gave away the internet infrastructure that righfully belonged soley to the american taxpayer. Net nuetrality was a non issue in the long run.

It sucks

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Net neutrality was a dying issue. After obezzy illegally gave away the internet infrastructure that righfully belonged soley to the american taxpayer. Net nuetrality was a non issue in the long run.

It sucks

Those are largely unrelated issues, actually. Not that the distinction matters much though- both cats are out of the bag.
  • BR3N7BR3N7 The Private Investigator! Joined: Posts: 1,791
    edited May 19
    If you really want to understand why NN is good and why some so little news is covering it.

Starts at 3:10 and is not very long.

Obamas regulations were about as neutral as BR3N7.

Yet the only reason you care about this is because you were told it was about "Obama". That is all they have to do is say it was by Obama or against Trump and you will side with it.

If you watch the video above from what I considered to be one of the best REAL anchors not your fake guys who still live in mommy's basements from YouTube you will quickly see Hartman is neutral even as a progressive Dem just like me and they make it clear this is bad for everyone "conservative" and "liberal".

Literally every single thing you have posted as "groundbreaking" I have proven to be a lie or out of context or later was contradicted or like this where its stupid for you to go along with it.

Where are you going to turn when your ISP eventually gets around to blocking YouTube videos with political opinions that are contrary to its own?

Your said it best to him its all about these "narratives" not realizing hes only putting the noose around his own neck and will be funny if he has Comcast or Time Warner(owned by CNN/MSNBC etc..) and finds his alt-right sites/channels are being blocked but when that happens his YouTubes will make a video how bad that is but he wont be able to see it and it will somehow be Obama's fault or Clinton's.

He fails to realize the monopoly these companies have and why they do things like Throttle.

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,463
    At this point dude is creating his own whirlwind of shit
    That is some bullshit.

This is the shit we should be mad at trump for installing those pieces of shit in the positions he did
    edited May 19

Proof no one watches my videos. Paul addressed this in the first 3 minutes.

Also poor Netflix users, muh 90s SNL reruns and badly dubbed Godzilla flicks and mid 2000's Hollywood duds *and muh C list comic book hero stories (Netflix knock updated for 2017).

I don't watch videos while I am at work. Sorry but not much I can do about that.

Netflix is obviously going to be the most documented example, given the money, scope, and the fact that violating net neutrality has been broadly forbidden up til now. My brain connected the dots of a conspriacy about this but I'll leave that alone cause it's too much to handle for the non thinking bullshit eating brigade.

Where are you going to turn when your ISP eventually gets around to blocking YouTube videos with political opinions that are contrary to its own?

Netflix is obviously going to be the most documented (read:only) example because all people really care about is their shows and movies.

https://www.facebook.com/TomiLahren/videos/1324426027650581/

TOMI is back woot woot hot blonde serving the cucks some America tittie milk to grow their small brains.
    BR3N7 wrote: »
    If you really want to understand why NN is good and why some so little news is covering it.

Starts at 3:10 and is not very long.

Obamas regulations were about as neutral as BR3N7.

Yet the only reason you care about this is because you were told it was about "Obama". That is all they have to do is say it was by Obama or against Trump and you will side with it.

If you watch the video above from what I considered to be one of the best REAL anchors not your fake guys who still live in mommy's basements from YouTube you will quickly see Hartman is neutral even as a progressive Dem just like me and they make it clear this is bad for everyone "conservative" and "liberal".

Literally every single thing you have posted as "groundbreaking" I have proven to be a lie or out of context or later was contradicted or like this where its stupid for you to go along with it.

Your said it best to him its all about these "narratives" not realizing hes only putting the noose around his own neck and will be funny if he has Comcast or Time Warner(owned by CNN/MSNBC etc..) and finds his alt-right sites/channels are being blocked but when that happens his YouTubes will make a video how bad that is but he wont be able to see it and it will somehow be Obama's fault or Clinton's.

He fails to realize the monopoly these companies have and why they do things like Throttle.

No, I care about it because I'm not an idiot and see it for what it is.

I voted Obama twice.

You keep saying things like "EVERYTHING YOU POSTED I DEBUNKED I AM GOD" you do this every post, yet you haven't, at all.

It's just another shitty tactic of yours, a confidence game where you saying something somehow makes it true, or if you repeat the same lie over and over people will join you or just think that because they're too lazy to read my rebuttals lol.

Well guess what, people here aren't dumb, that's why I have maybe a little bit of influence and people like some of the things I write and say, and take it into account, into the mix, and it absolutely infuriates you and your butt boys like Thyphoid Fever and Fry from fururama, and I absolutely get off on that so keep it coming.

that wasn't my point. my point is that people fought the battle and thought it was over and now it comes up again and they probably don't have it in them to fight again.

this is about patterns in politics, not about net neutrality

If the battles are just and the goals clear the battles will continue to be fought, and won. That's why TPP is dead, why you can still buy guns and why Trump was elected.

Things are looking very good for Team America long term in my view. Not so good for team Saul Alinksy. They're losing to Father Time and father health, and they've also lost the true youth Generation Z.

f
    I thought Pence was the ultimate insurance policy until the first ... short while of the Trump administration.
    Wasted wrote: »
    Comey wasn't answering in the context of the DOJ stopping an investigation. He gave a blanket answer about *ever* stopping investigations for political reasons.
    I respect that interpretation, but it's not the only one. We'll see what happens here.

Uh....
    http://time.com/magazine/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam

... so the MUH Russia narrative has legs? What?
    You wish.
    Why would I wish?
    Aren't like half of Hillary Clinton's' twitter followers fake lol.
    Hey look changing the subject to someone not politically relevant. That doesn't seem helpful.

Also seems like a pointless and petty aside of no import.
    A real scandal is the Clinton Foundation which takes money from every foreign government with a nickel. Check this out
    Old news/political smear campaign that was already reported and looked into. Lemme know how Clinton is relevant.

How did I miss this.

Everything I share with you has been "dismissed". By who Media Matters? JFC Preppy. Peter Schweitzer is the man, I love this I love how a man of high credibilities countless hours of research, writing a book creating a documentary, I love how you can just brush that aside without even watching it because "I'm Preppy I'm a moderator on an old message board for fans of Street Fighter".

If someone made a documentary on Trump or whomever, that painted him in a bad light, I'd watch it.

The Clinton Foundation is a way to illegally funnel foreign money which would otherwise be illegal for an American politician to do, and that's the tip of the iceberg. You wanna talk about muh Russia Hillary took money from the Saudis and it's documented, where's the outrage there for influence peddling. Imagine if Trump had a "foundation" like this. Also ask the people of Haiti if they think this is Kitty Mews sheesh bro.
    Post edited by ParryAll on

It sucks

Those are largely unrelated issues, actually. Not that the distinction matters much though- both cats are out of the bag.

Tve fact that americans didnt even raise an eyebrow for ibezzys bullshit move was evidence that the american public was done with the internet. Secondly, nn would be a non issue further down the road because eventual un hegominy and their willingness to censor speech on retarded grounds (such as hurt female feelings) would destroy the idea of net nuetrality (we see this in europe as those authorithatian light gov are trying to force nEws filtering)

Because trump represents the youth of america

Like i said at the start his cabinet is troubling killing nn is just in addition to that pipeline

Closing 1/3 of planned parenthood offices in idaho

The difference we can make is at the city, county, and state level

• StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn. :rofl: EVERYTIME they try to throw mud at Trump, the SAME damn mud turns up on their own faces. This time, it's Maxine waters. Again.

-Starhammer-

Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,335
    Wait so the Net Neutrality bill is passed through all the phases it needs to pass? Or is it just that much closer?
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
    edited May 19
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Damn. :rofl: EVERYTIME they try to throw mud at Trump, the SAME damn mud turns up on their own faces. This time, it's Maxine waters. Again.

-Starhammer-

I'm shocked she is smart enough to even have investments or know what they are.

Then again Id be shocked if she was able to operate a TV remote.

This ain't even a joke. People need to know this. For all of you that believe this Russia garbage, this is one of the lead voices and "minds" at the height of this, inside Washington, and this is literally what she believes is the "damning evidence" and if you can't watch the video she is telling you that "Russia collusion/hacking/Kitties" means, in her words not mine, "Russia created the crooked Hillary meme for Trump".

AND YOU WANNA JUMP ON THAT SIDE LMFAOROFLROCKETTOTHEMOON
    Darksakul wrote: »

It sucks

Tve fact that americans didnt even raise an eyebrow for ibezzys bullshit move was evidence that the american public was done with the internet. Secondly, nn would be a non issue further down the road because eventual un hegominy and their willingness to censor speech on retarded grounds (such as hurt female feelings) would destroy the idea of net nuetrality (we see this in europe as those authorithatian light gov are trying to force nEws filtering)

Who is obezzy/ ibezzys ? I don't know if you spelling the name out like this is intentional or it's more of your bad typing skills

I think he means Obama.

I stick to the much easier Obummer or Obomba.

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,862

It sucks

Who is obezzy/ ibezzys ? I don't know if you spelling the name out like this is intentional or it's more of your bad typing skills
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 2,889
    Steam- Dodgers2213
    PS4-- Dodgers2213
    Eh nobody likes that pervert

And hey let's get this
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    http://www.towleroad.com/2017/03/ralph-shortey/

Yeah see those dirty republicans...blah blah blah

I thought we all were against the death of net neutrality
    Darksakul wrote: »

It sucks

I spell obezzy (obama) on purpose like that

edited May 19

A former Attourney General agrees with me.

Quick guys please inform this former AG on Twitter that BR3N7, BR3N7's 5 year old, Raz0r and Typhoidsplosion have DEBUNKED him and that he's Fak e N ews.

Let me make it easy for you. If MSM is the WWE, Media Matters is one of the booking committees. It's a literal creation of George Soros, it's anything but neutral and the marching orders are meant to serve their interests not yours.

Anyways for people who think Obamas reclassification of the internet as a Utliity to be regulated is a good thing, that selling it as/calling it "net neutrality" is a joke. Like their other double entrendre "Citizens United" (which is really Corporations United).

Freedom is slavery.

War is Peace.

Ignorance is strength.

Obamas regulations were about as neutral as BR3N7

^ and I swear to God I called it a Trojan horse and knew what it was before I watched that video and Paul calls it the same thing using the same language. I blew my own mind. Really I should start doing what he does.

https://www.google.com/amp/freebeacon.com/issues/net-neutrality-supporters-want-ban-drudge/amp/

And before you just say that these protestors are stupid, I disagree, these people are manipulated by the same force, this is ultimately what it would have lead to whether people realize it or not. Nobody reads the fine print, you hear "internet freedom" sounds good, but anytime they're selling you on a solution to a problem that doesn't exist you need to be weary. Sounds good until you apply critical thinking and actually read into it, which few here do. Gotta dig beneath the surface guys.

Well, I tried to spread the word on here and through what few other media outlets I frequent. I guess now we'll just have to invent something bigger than the internet. :coffee:

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    I thought you wanted to see the world burn
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,109
    Joe Biden on Hillary:“I never thought she was a great candidate,” Biden said. “I thought I was a great candidate.”

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/joe-biden-election-2020/

Hmmhmm

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • CyntalanCyntalan HERE COMES THE STAPLER!!!! Joined: Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dude does nothing for 8 years but ride coattails, now wants to run for pres? :lol:
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Dude does nothing for 8 years but ride coattails, now wants to run for pres? :lol:

VP is the least powerful position in the US government. Presidents used to offer it to their rivals to neuter them. Hard to harp on a former VP for not getting noticed for the stuff they do.
  • CyntalanCyntalan HERE COMES THE STAPLER!!!! Joined: Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 19
    Cyntalan wrote: »

VP is the least powerful position in the US government. Presidents used to offer it to their rivals to neuter them. Hard to harp on a former VP for not getting noticed for the stuff they do.

The difference being the last few VPs at least have been known as more than a meme.

Cheney was considered the puppet master.

Gore before him was well known for his own things (hell, he invented the internet :lol:)

Quayle before him may have been an idiot, but at least he was a known idiot.

I can't say what Biden did in his 8 years other than be in the camera.