The American Government Thread: Closed for 5 days and the World went crazy.

1457910471

Comments

  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,859
    To be honest Bernie should get the nod just off of the states he and Hillary won alone. The south HATES HER except for maybe Arkansas. Those are republican states and they would sooner vote for Trump than her. Assuming every state votes like history suggest she beat Bernie in states that don't really matter as far as the south is concern. Take away those states (since trump likely has them locked up just being a republican) then it should be no reason why the DNC shouldn't put him in...well other than corruption.

    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

    I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »

    Fox Carolina reported: “When he saw ‘a bunch of Bernie Sanders stuff’ he said he told the woman, ‘very politely,’ ” that he could not “tow her car because she was ‘obviously a socialist’ and advised her to ‘call the government’ for a tow.”

    Godlike.

    That's a totally dick move.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Xvideos wrote: »
    If you support Bernie, tow truck drivers could legally not tow your car.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/05/why-a-trump-backing-tow-truck-driver-says-he-refused-service-to-a-sanders-supporter/

    If you support Trump, land lords could legally refuse to rent to you.

    https://masslandlords.net/okay-discriminate-donald-trump-supporters/
    Private business owners as long as they aren't violating discrimination laws can tell you to get bent if they feel like it. They own their means of income and can do business with whomever they choose.


    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

    Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,165
    That's pretty fucked up. I mean I'm an atheist and shit. But to call yourself a Christian and do shit like that is just fucked. For real like WWJD,motherfucker? And the dude felt proud of it. Lmao.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

    I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,690
    edited May 2016
    Korbidon wrote: »
    Try and get to Australia. We have beautiful women and high wages.

    But our cost of living is much higher. Fuel is less, but I would kill to get food or clothes at US prices.

    Also, say goodbye to any semblance of decent internet.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,826 mod
    Also remember that if you go to Australia, you can't sleep in the middle of the street:

    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

    "Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • RECESSIONTIMERECESSIONTIME Trumpologist Joined: Posts: 1,240
    edited May 2016
    The average Australian woman is a 4 and the thirsty men fuck anything, which drives up the demand.

    Wages are higher but people in Australia drive the cost of everything by sparing no expense.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,690
    The average Australian woman is a 4

    U wot, Shazza?

    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,364
    I don't get why Trump supporters get mad at Bernie supporters for wanting the government to pay for shit; if the roles were reversed, would the guy say to call Mexico for a tow?
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,636
    I don't get why Trump supporters get mad at Bernie supporters for wanting the government to pay for shit; if the roles were reversed, would the guy say to call Mexico for a tow?

    Because the government doesn't fucking pay for shit.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,433
    edited May 2016
    Trump deserves to win and if you guys aren't voting for him you're dooming us all. Dont have another imbecile like Trudeau in office.
  • Disciple of RyuDisciple of Ryu The King of Iron Fist Joined: Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't get why Trump supporters get mad at Bernie supporters for wanting the government to pay for shit; if the roles were reversed, would the guy say to call Mexico for a tow?

    The government gets it's money by stealing it from your paycheck. Illegal immigrants and welfare queens don't pay taxes. So, in a socialist system people who work get heavily taxed and lazy people get to reap the benefits.

  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,829
    but America's greatest era was with high taxes and the introduction of the minimum wage.

    Is the problem that there are more people today that don't contribute, or is it that people don't want their money going to certain people.

    whites not wanting to give their money to useless inner city folk and illegals and their offspring
    hispanics not wanting their money to go to blacks (yes this is a thing)
    peopel with money not wanting to give none of their money to people they perceive to be lazy
    I don't get why Trump supporters get mad at Bernie supporters for wanting the government to pay for shit; if the roles were reversed, would the guy say to call Mexico for a tow?

    government does not pay for anything, it takes money through the threat of violence to then spend it on what it deems necessary. Government ran programs are not efficient at all, barring the post office. And the post office wasn't good until Fed Ex and UPS almost destroyed them for free. And it wasn't the US government that actually restructured the damn office, it was done internally by people with no direction or help from the US government. USPS has actually gotten its shit together that I often rather have them deliver packages. when i buy stuff online.

    The DMV and Weflare services office is a fucking clusterfuck with lazy workers and hasn't modernized its systems to be able to do redundant things online. The social security office is a fucking nightmare to do anything. THe VA is the worst fucking thing in the world and a prime example of why the US should never adopt a system like the British or the Canadians.

    If government cant get its shit together with the most basic of programs, then why should anybody trust them with something like healthcare? Any and all government programs that have the full support of the government are beneficent and clunky because they don't have to modernize. They have access to billions to work, its why the military is so inefficient at anything that isn't blowing shit up, its why the VA is hot shit, its why a lot of government agencies are trash.



    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It's like you guys don't want a government to exist.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,829
    Raz0r wrote: »
    It's like you guys don't want a government to exist.

    I understand the value and role of government through the concept of social contracts, but don't kid yourself. Modern governments, especially the US, are not capable of providing adequate services.

    The problem in place is the lack of proper regulation and the existence of regulation that harms consumers.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Trump deserves to win and if you guys aren't voting for him you're dooming us all. Dont have another imbecile like Trudeau in office.

    Neither of them deserves to win.

    America can't win for losing.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,364
    I don't get why Trump supporters get mad at Bernie supporters for wanting the government to pay for shit; if the roles were reversed, would the guy say to call Mexico for a tow?

    Because the government doesn't fucking pay for shit.

    And Mexico will? Bitch please.

    And spending money on welfare/social programs/infrastructure is stealing to you guys? I agree that federal agencies are currently inefficient, but that's why it's time we pressure the government to clean that up, not give up entirely when the private sector has absolutely no interest in picking up the slack.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    There are a lot of people in the US--A LOT--who have the "fuck you I got mine" mentality. Those same people also believe they were born destined for greatness, as if the government in place had nothing to do with it. It's a fucking wild way of thinking.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,364
    As someone who will vote Libertarian if Sanders isn't nominated, I just find the whole "that's MY money!" argument to be fucking childish. How about the roads you drove to work on? The subsidies to energy companies that keeps gas prices from skyrocketing? The reason we moved toward an income tax over a plain sales tax is that the numbers significantly favor the wealthy there. Most of your income goes toward directly buying things; the wealthy can invest their income and generate more money in ways not covered by a sales tax, perpetuating wealth disparity.

    If you want the government to downsize, you should be prepared for TOTAL downsizing, that includes our military, student aid programs, and disaster relief in case of hurricanes/earthquakes/wildfires. I'm fine with that when it's applied consistently, just like I'm fine with consistent Socialism. What I despise is the state of our government right now, where the whole process is built on extracting money from the middle class and dumping it on expensive military/industrial endeavors and crony capitalism instead of putting that money back into "providing for the common welfare" like it is supposed to. You either need to redistribute the money spent into something that works better (Socialism) or quit spending that money on bullshit and let the people actually work in their interests (Libertarianism).
  • Disciple of RyuDisciple of Ryu The King of Iron Fist Joined: Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You are being facetious. People who are against heavy government taxation are not saying don't build roads or have schools. They are saying I don't want to pay for a fat person's diabetes medication when the fucker could just stop eating cake.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,829
    You can cut military spending by forcing the military to stop spending almost 1 million dollars on transporting 100 bolts for texas to georgia.

    Healthcare is where there needs to be the most cuts. Blank checks because government can negotiate? Lofl

    Most of our debt comes from black listed spending any how cutting I to that 25% of spending for government spending on military won't impact anything.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,364
    The main things we need to do are cut military spending and put more pressure on the health care industry to cut the federal government flat, fair rates. The money generated can then be put toward paying debts, the VA (after we clean that mess up), and education/infrastructure.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,826 mod
    So this happened at the Libertarian Party Convention:



    Yeah...
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

    "Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,636
    ^
    This is the worst election ever.

    Every fucking day bernie sanders posts more dumb shit. It can't stand up to the most basic scrutiny.

    There are people that have jobs that require them to simply carry light boxes, or put price tags on cloths. To bernie sanders this is the equivalent of a person working in a fucking coal mine.

    I almost want him to win just so he could fuck everything up predictably.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,636
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,001
    It's not a fucking pat on the back it's money to live, if you want shit doing for you you need to pay people enough to make it fucking worthwhile.

    If you think you're entitled to having people do shit for you for fuck all then please go throw yourself off a fucking cliff already, I knew you was a piece of shit from your posting in the lounge but this takes the biscuit.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

    "I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 807 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I want to see Sanders Vs Trump in a game of monopoly
    you think I'm typing just to type it

    here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,364
    Being paid a living wage for 40 hours of your life a week is a "privilege". America in a nutshell, everyone.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,655
    It's obvious that @Negative-Zer0 lives in some fantasy world wherein people aren't appointed specific, low-wage jobs from which there is no escape.

    This is the kind of guy that thinks getting a government subsidized education, gaining experience, working your way up, or "applying yourself" are things that virtually any person can do.

    Wake up, asshole.

    If someone works 20 hours a week at the Dollar Tree and another 20 as a Walmart greeter, they should make enough money to float a one bedroom apartment in which they live alone- something virually everyone you know has done or will do.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,829
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,319
    ^
    This is the worst election ever.

    Every fucking day bernie sanders posts more dumb shit. It can't stand up to the most basic scrutiny.

    There are people that have jobs that require them to simply carry light boxes, or put price tags on cloths. To bernie sanders this is the equivalent of a person working in a fucking coal mine.

    I almost want him to win just so he could fuck everything up predictably.

    Well that's what happens when corporations send all those jobs overseas and people have no choice but to buck up and take jobs that were previously worked by mainly teenagers. A lot of the mentality you support in political threads is the mentality that supports this type of thing and means people are going to be put into difficult positions because employers just see them as cogs that are easily replaced.

    This is what happens when Money >>> All
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    None of this is, of course, is taking into, ahem, *account* the fact of the 1% having 90% of everything (a discrepancy so staggering, most people can't even begin to comprehend it), this meaning, in our banker owned, banking focused, bank controlled economy, that their money literally grows on family trees.

    To say that the system is unfair, is a gross miscarriage of justice to the term "fair".
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,636
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited May 2016
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    You're a real fucking asshole.

    And you're stupid, too.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,636
    Azure wrote: »
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    You're a real fucking asshole.

    And you're stupid, too.

    I bet you feel oh so morally superior.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,319
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    I completely agree with @Azure but that aside....

    We need ditch diggers as much as we need scientists. There was some Asian country that apparently did some experiment where they paid people below a certain IQ to sterilize themselves and do you know what happened? They couldn't find people to fill the necessary low skill jobs because everyone was "too smart" to work that kind of stuff. not everyone's going to be a scientist, and not everyone SHOULD be.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,829
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    did you know that in the 1800 and 1900's when capitalism as we know it was taking hold, people would complain about low tier wages. Back then there was absolutely no regulation on what people should be paid. They where paid shit because their jobs saw them as unskilled workers, same excuse we had today.

    Did you know also that one of the arguments against the wage increase back then was, that people where being greedy and materialistic in their demands so that they could go and buy all this "unnecessary" stuff right? Your argument amounts to the same bullshit.

    Secondly,

    you haven't given me a response to what should we do about people with kids who worked decent paying jobs and are now working shit tier jobs. You keep spouting this shit about going to school, but how the hell can you go to school when you get paid 20k work two jobs, and have a family to support. WTF?

    also, coal workers and oil workers get paid a lot. WTF are you babbling about them not getting paid well.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,829
    the idea of free market correcting itself is stupid because even when we had a freeer market the market wasn't fair in what it paid its workers.

    GTFO here with that shit
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    I completely agree with @Azure but that aside....

    We need ditch diggers as much as we need scientists. There was some Asian country that apparently did some experiment where they paid people below a certain IQ to sterilize themselves and do you know what happened? They couldn't find people to fill the necessary low skill jobs because everyone was "too smart" to work that kind of stuff. not everyone's going to be a scientist, and not everyone SHOULD be.

    But everyone ought to be able to live - not just survive.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,636
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    I completely agree with @Azure but that aside....

    We need ditch diggers as much as we need scientists. There was some Asian country that apparently did some experiment where they paid people below a certain IQ to sterilize themselves and do you know what happened? They couldn't find people to fill the necessary low skill jobs because everyone was "too smart" to work that kind of stuff. not everyone's going to be a scientist, and not everyone SHOULD be.

    Thats not even a real job. No one in society benefits from paying people to sterilize themselves.

    But aside from that science is not the only job you can have. Being a digger is a harder job than greeting people at walmart. The point is that there are other things causing prices to rise. There are plenty of things that can be done to fix it the right way. Its not just a bunch of business and landowners all across america being assholes, there are actual things causing things to be the prices they are. All I here are lazy answers to problems caused most likely by government regulation and government being in bed with corporations (the only people that can take a hit on new regulations by government by the way. Less competition for them offsets that cost anyway.) or maybe the situations just suck for some industries. A blanket government solution would cause more problems than it would solve. Everything should be looked at on a case by case basis. and we shouldn't be listening to lazy socialists high on some form of weed for policy prescriptions.

    Why even stop at 15 if you want people to live decently? Why not go to 20 or 100? On some level I think everyone knows that these jobs are paid little for a reason. Its nice to think that all you have to do is this one little thing, or that doing it makes you feel good but you should do it anyway, but life is not that easy.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,319
    edited May 2016
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    So who the fuck should do these jobs if you apparently don't deserve to be able to not live in poverty doing them 40 hours a week?

    Fucking idiot.

    So the economy lives on people arrying boxes and putting price tags on cloths? Fucking TEENAGERS and low skill workers do these jobs. FOr generations to make it you had to be a welder, and store owners, a fucking tailor, some useful shit since way back in the old english days. Now people want to get patted on the back just for fucking showing up.

    If you think the world should bend to your twisted view of I am alive therefore give me shit, please deport yourself to a forest and go fuck yourself, no one will miss you.

    saying that people shouldn't only be making 15600 dollars a year before taxes isn't stupid. Nobody is saying that they should get paid more than other professions. at 15 dollars an hour people would make double what they make today and live at poverty levels.

    That's fair

    Granted, it sucks that teenagers and idiots who choose wrong are benificirias, there is simply to many people out there killing themselves just to survive.

    what you are bitching about is akin to saying maybe homeless people should get their shit toghether and apply for jobs. Which is nigh impossible given how you need a cell phone and an address to apply and or have a bank account to deposit your money.

    But hey

    If things are too high a price, or there are too many unnecessary barriers put between people getting a job, be that government or private jobs, then that is a discussion we can have. There are many things that can be done to lower prices because many well meaning policies increase prices on many things in many industries.

    The discussion that we shouldn't be having is lying about the worth of your job. Highly paid professions are those for a reason. You go to college an stay in the trenches for years to study for engineering, and you are worth more not due to regulation, but due to market forces. The same thing applies to minimum wage jobs. It is perhaps our most foolish law. You can't lie about your input into the economy because the economy will correct itself. People that want a living wage to live comfortably today are normally people that don't want to apply themselves, they don't want to do the work others put in, they just want low effort input for maximum output.

    These people over here have to risk there lives to get the coal/oil to power my home, those people over there have to work all day to build the building, this guy right here has to be extremely precise in his surgeries that he trained for decades to master, but I get to greet people at Walmart and enjoy the same living standards not naturally, but artificially through government force.

    No. That person fuck off to a forest and go fuck himself. Reality is not a children's story book.

    I completely agree with @Azure but that aside....

    We need ditch diggers as much as we need scientists. There was some Asian country that apparently did some experiment where they paid people below a certain IQ to sterilize themselves and do you know what happened? They couldn't find people to fill the necessary low skill jobs because everyone was "too smart" to work that kind of stuff. not everyone's going to be a scientist, and not everyone SHOULD be.

    Thats not even a real job. No one in society benefits from paying people to sterilize themselves.

    But aside from that science is not the only job you can have. Being a digger is a harder job than greeting people at walmart. The point is that there are other things causing prices to rise. There are plenty of things that can be done to fix it the right way. Its not just a bunch of business and landowners all across america being assholes, there are actual things causing things to be the prices they are. All I here are lazy answers to problems caused most likely by government regulation and government being in bed with corporations (the only people that can take a hit on new regulations by government by the way. Less competition for them offsets that cost anyway.) or maybe the situations just suck for some industries. A blanket government solution would cause more problems than it would solve. Everything should be looked at on a case by case basis. and we shouldn't be listening to lazy socialists high on some form of weed for policy prescriptions.

    Why even stop at 15 if you want people to live decently? Why not go to 20 or 100? On some level I think everyone knows that these jobs are paid little for a reason. Its nice to think that all you have to do is this one little thing, or that doing it makes you feel good but you should do it anyway, but life is not that easy.

    The whole point of paying people to get sterilized was so it would be a society full of "smart" people because no one below the IQ of a certain number would be reproducing.

    You do realize that the privatization and deregulation that even guys like Carter and Clinton brought about are a big part of the reason why things are the way they are, right? Clinton in particular passed a lot of deregulation while in office and it's fucked up a lot of things from Wall Street to radio and media. Regulations are there to keep businesses and people in check. They're necessary. The way things are now is the result of less regulation, and the next step is to start handing out mandatory salaries just for being alive if it keeps up. I do agree with you that government and corporations should stay separate, and that's not likely to happen anytime soon, but make no mistake, DEregulation is a symptom of government and corporations working closely together.

    You enjoy the spoils of socialism every day of your life. No, we shouldn't be a purely socialist country, but if you ask me, the US could use a bit more socialism.

    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
1457910471
This discussion has been closed.