The Ameяican Government Thread

Comments

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,176
    po pimpus wrote: »
    So dude got cut for kneeling, or because he sucked at football?

Because "backup QB" does not instill a lot of confidence that it was the former.

I'm all for exercising the right to protest (I protest the existence of http://dontevenreply.com everyday on this forum), but people are completely missing the point and the message is being lost because too many people are injecting their own personal views and agendas into the kneeling movement.

The article is 7 sentences long.
    READING, Pa. (AP) — A backup quarterback for Division III Albright College in Pennsylvania has been cut for kneeling during the national anthem.

Sophomore Gyree Durante took a knee before Saturday’s game. He says he was “taught you fight for what you believe in and you don’t bow to anyone.”

Professional and college football players and athletes in other sports have been kneeling or protesting during the anthem. The movement was started by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick last season over his view of police mistreatment of black males.

The school says Durante was cut because he violated a team decision to show unity by kneeling during the coin toss, but standing during the anthem.

The school says the players understood there could be consequences for anyone that didn’t support the team’s decision.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,335
    I was in a rush, and didn't click the link like a dummy.

Thanks for clearing that up.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • HNIC MikeHNIC Mike Joined: Posts: 10,669
    Team decision reads to me as the same shit Jerry Jones is trying to pull.

Don't believe in what you guys are doing, but if you want to do it, it has to be done before or after the anthem.

And of course the back up qb gets cut. Its a small school so you can pull shit like that. Nothing he can do.

The responsibility if they want to continue to be heard falls to pros, and high profile pros. Let Dak Prescott, Zeke, or Tyran Smith kneel. JJ would back track with the quickness
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,615
    dab00g wrote: »
    The only ones making salient points are wasted and infernoman

When we got coon of coons talking about beating women being whatevs and got the australian trump ball sucker

Like i still don't get how you can believe trump will do anything beneficial

You can fuck off the face the the planet. Point out where I said I supported trump. Point out where I acted like a coon. I'm a Hispanic who was raised among a White/Asian community. I like who I am but fuck off with that nonsense. I like my heritage but am disgusted with how my country is run (BOTH the US and Mexico...which I have never lived in I admit). You're not any better than anyone else here so stop acting like it. I will again say I did support the notion of the wall but I gave my reasons why and will not state it again. Take you ignorant Filipino identifying as Black ass out of here.

Focus on shit here not calling people out (and you couldn't even get that right). At least Razor whether I disagree with him or not, talks his point and sources. All you have done is shit out the same garbage every few posts. Trump stans here, trump stans there.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,347 admin
    edited October 11
    HNIC Mike wrote: »
    Yea so do the rest of you guys just have the propaganda guy on ignore? Opposing viewpoints are fine but i feel like you should be able conversate and give real world modern examples.

That shit feels like i opened the wrong web page without adblock and got hit with an NRA virus.

I seriously question if that came from a real person
    On functional ignore here. I don't get it either.

EDIT: Really, @Preppy ? I'm trying to make a point about minorities STILL getting treated like shit in this country, and you got my posts talking about My Little Pony?
    I'm glad we're on the same page: it's an underappreciated movie.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• BR3N7BR3N7 All eyez on me! Joined: Posts: 2,160

Don't believe in what you guys are doing, but if you want to do it, it has to be done before or after the anthem.

And of course the back up qb gets cut. Its a small school so you can pull shit like that. Nothing he can do.

The responsibility if they want to continue to be heard falls to pros, and high profile pros. Let Dak Prescott, Zeke, or Tyran Smith kneel. JJ would back track with the quickness

This is the problem cause they won't, you would think Dak would get this is bigger than football and would dare Jerry to bench him for Moore... Like one dude said bout its time show they are real niggas period or stop it. Kaep not only gave up his fucking job but has donated tons of money. Eminem is risking losing money to do what is right. Its time to be a real nigga/vato or any minority or GTFO.

Jerry don't give one shit about his "slaves" or the fucking "flag"... That mother fucker only cares about MONEY, HIMSELF and BITCHES PERIOD..

What I don't get is why Goodell says he won't stop players but he don't like it but the owner says the opposite. This was a no win for anyone as Trump wanted.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,347 admin
    edited October 11
    Context as to why Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron:
    * https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

Yeah, I can see why anybody who follows nuclear issues would find that kind of thing jaw-dropping. If only people had been warned.

* “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”
    I don't know how much/any of that is true. There are various quotes/sources in there, take it as you will. He might be the crazy grandpa yelling at the moon, but he's still President.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,169
    edited October 12
    Infernoman wrote: »
    dab00g wrote: »
    The only ones making salient points are wasted and infernoman

When we got coon of coons talking about beating women being whatevs and got the australian trump ball sucker

Like i still don't get how you can believe trump will do anything beneficial

You can fuck off the face the the planet. Point out where I said I supported trump. Point out where I acted like a coon. I'm a Hispanic who was raised among a White/Asian community. I like who I am but fuck off with that nonsense. I like my heritage but am disgusted with how my country is run (BOTH the US and Mexico...which I have never lived in I admit). You're not any better than anyone else here so stop acting like it. I will again say I did support the notion of the wall but I gave my reasons why and will not state it again. Take you ignorant Filipino identifying as Black ass out of here.

Focus on shit here not calling people out (and you couldn't even get that right). At least Razor whether I disagree with him or not, talks his point and sources. All you have done is shit out the same garbage every few posts. Trump stans here, trump stans there.

Whoa. You are obviously on the conservative edge. But thinking i called you a trump supporter shows how much those other two pretty much ruined any trump supporter

I never called you a trumpeter.

Good to know that being called one does bring out the venom

But i was talking about starhammer and dime just in case you were wondering

But i lean and have always leaned more central than conservative or liberal

I hate pc language and hate that trumpstans & white supremacists and self hating minorities seem to be all in the same boat full of ignorance

So now we got trump advocating for taking away freedom of the press and free speech

Trump is ineffective and his "reallity show" tactics as president are bullshit

I would rather have pence in there because this circus is fucking draining and it has only been 10 months
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,709 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    soooooo tonight im being schooled on the fact that australia is more pc than america. i was always under the impression we were far more pc than them. i guess one of my friends is worried/curious how australia is gonna react to milo going to do some speaking engagements over there.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 17
    -Starhammer-
    maxx wrote: »
    soooooo tonight im being schooled on the fact that australia is more pc than america. i was always under the impression we were far more pc than them. i guess one of my friends is worried/curious how australia is gonna react to milo going to do some speaking engagements over there.

I imagine the Aussies won't implode over Milo speaking. Feminists? They are going to lose their shit. Also, this might give you a chuckle.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41580970

"I will have my revenge, even if I must do so from beyond the grave!"

-Starhammer-

Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Starhammer wrote: »
    -Starhammer-

I imagine the Aussies won't implode over Milo speaking. Feminists are going to lose their shit. Also, this might give you a chuckle.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41580970

"I will have my revenge, even if I must do so from beyond the grave!"

-Starhammer-

lmfaooooooo wtf

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,392
    edited October 12

We are bordering on Canada tier of PC.

I cannot wait for Milo to one day take on our far left shows.

Sometimes evil is the only solution to evil.
    Post edited by Wasted on
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    i guess i got really confused because of the impression Australians and their shitty treatment of aborigines made me think that would be super anti pc culture. He replied with this:
    Your impression of how the identity politics of the indigenous people are playing out is a testament to the PC narrative. Historically, yes. There's no freedom of speech in Australia, same as England and people get locked up for thought crimes. They have hate crime laws and once those start, the slope is actually slippery in more than just rhetoric. Even though more people are prosecuted in England, their PC is not as intense. That's because much like Sweden, Ozzyland is a monoculure with the VAST majority of the population being a "coastal elite". Sweden has a "consensus culture" and so does Straya by default. It's not common for a tweet to land you in jail, but saying cunt a lot and having a totally regressive culture are not mutually exclusive.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    We have the PC majority of Sweden and Canada, with maybe....maybe a 20% minority of Texan redneck racism.

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Preppy wrote: »
    Context as to why Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron:
    * https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

Yeah, I can see why anybody who follows nuclear issues would find that kind of thing jaw-dropping. If only people had been warned.

* “I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”
    I don't know how much/any of that is true. There are various quotes/sources in there, take it as you will. He might be the crazy grandpa yelling at the moon, but he's still President.

Aren't Trump and McMahon pretty much the same. Bet if Vince were in the White House, the same stuff would occur now...
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,661

Younger generations are different because of the internet, third-wave feminism etc.

Historically Australians are fairly irreverent so don't care so much for being told what to do or think which would be an anti-PC mindset.

Our Arts Universities are very similar to the U.S. They lean left and PC.
    2 Kings 2:24

The Texan teams agree with the president on the flag. They're the biggest supporters of salute to service. Guys like JJ and Cushing are huge supporters of the military and red America values.

Dak would throw a spanner in the works. Jerry can't and won't cut him. He could definitely create progress on the issue.
  • FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 627
    https://www.boston.com/sports/nfl/2017/10/08/colin-kaepernick-reportedly-will-stand-for-anthem-if-he-plays-this-season
    Quarterback Colin Kaepernick told CBS on Sunday that he would stand during the national anthem if given a chance to play football in the NFL again.

According to a report by Jason La Canfora on Sunday, Kaepernick has been living in New York and working out privately in New Jersey with the hope of signing with a team this season. Kaepernick kneeled during the national anthem last season to bring more attention to the killings of black men by police officers.

Colin "I'll suck yo dick" Kaepernick everyone. L O L. Leftists cant stand for their own principles.
    This dude didnt even grow up in a ghetto. He was adopted by upper class white folks, fuck out here if you think he knows shit about black strife.

Same with Eminem, studio gangster.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,335
    Shut up.

The man said at the beginning of preseason he would stand. He did what he came to do last season, and called the NFL's bluff.

The fact that he still doesn't have a job despite saying he would stand is proof positive that these owners are full of shit.

And angrily tearing at the establishment lyrically is Eminem's entire career... Doesn't matter where either of these dudes grew up at... The fuck are you even talking about?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    edited October 12
    https://www.boston.com/sports/nfl/2017/10/08/colin-kaepernick-reportedly-will-stand-for-anthem-if-he-plays-this-season
    Quarterback Colin Kaepernick told CBS on Sunday that he would stand during the national anthem if given a chance to play football in the NFL again.

According to a report by Jason La Canfora on Sunday, Kaepernick has been living in New York and working out privately in New Jersey with the hope of signing with a team this season. Kaepernick kneeled during the national anthem last season to bring more attention to the killings of black men by police officers.

Colin "I'll suck yo dick" Kaepernick everyone. L O L. Leftists cant stand for their own principles.
    This dude didnt even grow up in a ghetto. He was adopted by upper class white folks, fuck out here if you think he knows shit about black strife.

Same with Eminem, studio gangster.

Right now anybody that hires him knows that it's going to tank the hell outta their sales. Plenty of others took a knee, the fans took their money elsewhere, the sales took a hit, then the owners took action. At this point they don't really care if he will or won't do it again. His name is still poisonous right now. No matter how just and worthy his cause was, if you mess with the money, you're done.

EDIT: Eminem is just doing what he's always done. Not sure how well it's going to work now considering that the people who heard it back in the 90s are now grown ups with kids of their own. If it works so be it, if not it's just as well IMO.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Whats crazy is that it isnt even about the flag or the military. Kap got the idea to kneel from an ex navy seal.

But trump can say the disrespectful shit he said about POWs and somehow not be frowned upon by the same people.

Yeah I know that, servicemen and women don't find it disrespectful either because they believe they fight for the right to protest. That's the narrative the media is painting though and that's also how Bob McNair and Jerry Jones will view it.

The whole anthem situation is important, it's already created a lot of discussion. Hopefully people will start focusing on why they're protesting soon and not just the fact they're protesting.
    Shut up.

The man said at the beginning of preseason he would stand. He did what he came to do last season, and called the NFL's bluff.

The fact that he still doesn't have a job despite saying he would stand is proof positive that these owners are full of shit.

And angrily tearing at the establishment lyrically is Eminem's entire career... Doesn't matter where either of these dudes grew up at... The fuck are you even talking about?

If some uppity white person came up and told me what the ghetto is like or indian reservation I'd tell they dont know shit and to go fuck themselves.
    Built up and given a silver spoon. If you cant see past that then have fun getting played like a sucker.

Even all the media buzz around Eminem sounds exactly like those shill pieces during the gamegate fiasco.
    http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/355123-trump-eases-obamacare-rules-with-executive-order
    Trump’s order seeks to expand the ability of small businesses and other groups to band together to buy health insurance through what are known as association health plans (AHPs). It also lifts limits on short-term health insurance plans.

Because both of these types of plans do not have to follow the same ObamaCare rules, such as minimum benefits standards, experts warn that healthier people could join these cheaper plans and leave only sicker people in ObamaCare plans. That could lead to a spike in premiums for ObamaCare plans or insurers simply dropping out of the market.

The move is a victory for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who has long pushed for expanding association health plans, saying they give people choices for lower-cost coverage. He joined Trump at the White House on Thursday, calling the move the “biggest free market reform of health care in a generation.”

Getting more shit done!
    Trump is also pushing more for lowering those 35-40% offshore profits to 10% tax. No longer will companies have to take up debt and use the offshore profits as collateral.
    They're called first responders for a reason.

Trump is correct.

Jump to 3:38 for the important part.

Yo Bob. U mad bro?

9pqK71K.gif

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • mr_punkmr_punk Joined: Posts: 707
    edited October 12
    I kinda feel like we havent had an American Civil war in like 150+ years. Why that is a thought in anyones head is beyond me. But ok. Fear the government.Sure have a militia. Have an armed militia. I dont think any reasonable people are calling for full out bans on anything that isn't very obviously military grade weaponry. But can we at least regulate? Like the 2nd amendment says in that bit about a "well regulated militia"?Stop blocking the record keeping and efforts to go about regulation in a reasonable way.That video sucks by the way. Its more like nra/militia propaganda than any discussion.Can we talk about this gun situation? No.
    Why not? Here's a bunch of cherry picked out of context quotes from the 1700s.
    here is an informative article on how over the years. the second amenment became perverted and twisted (thanks to effective lobbying from the NRA beginning in the 70's when it was taken over by the right wing) from it's original context of protecting state militias from being dismantled by the federal government to meaning every tin foil hatter, flat earther and gun nut should be armed for self defense from the government. the founding fathers never mentioned a private right to bear arms for self-defense, hunting, or for any purpose other than joining the militia. that's NRA propaganda. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/12/16418524/us-gun-policy-nra
    Yea so do the rest of you guys just have the propaganda guy on ignore? Opposing viewpoints are fine but i feel like you should be able conversate and give real world modern examples. That shit feels like i opened the wrong web page without adblock and got hit with an NRA virus. I seriously question if that came from a real person
    lol..well, they ain't called stans for nothing. stans are by definition unreasonable people. also, i would never put a stan on ignore. i can't ridicule them if i can't see what they're posting.
    Getting more shit done!Trump is also pushing more for lowering those 35-40% offshore profits to 10% tax. No longer will companies have to take up debt and use the offshore profits as collateral.
    the desperation of trump stans for a "W" ishhh4.png (1) only a stan would consider a president with a congressional majority, no major legislative victories and reduced to signing EO due to his incompetence and ineffective leadership a win.

camby.png (2) gtfo. trump isn't pushing for those lower tax rates. the lobbyists working for multinational corporations are pushing trump into pushing for those rates. trump is getting worked and is going to get finessed just like bush. bush thought those companies would invest in new plants, job creation and higher wages. lol..that money largely went to shareholders and executive bonuses. bush ended up with a loss in revenue and a bloated deficit.
    Reticently wrote: »
    Holy fuck.
    the prison industrial complex at work. apparenlty, the caddo parish sheriff’s office made $500,000 off it's prison labor and is part of a multi billion dollar industry.
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/local/2015/01/03/inmate-work-program-offers-jail-alternative-takes-cut-pay/21231003/
    https://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21718897-idaho-prisoners-roast-potatoes-kentucky-they-sell-cattle-prison-labour

KuTyuw9.gif

NOOOOOO!!!! This is just...............No NO NO!!!

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • BR3N7BR3N7 All eyez on me! Joined: Posts: 2,160
    This is kinda scary from a 100% respectable/reputable person in Robert Reich. His conversation with a former Republican Senator. Kinda long so put in spoiler.

This morning I phoned my old friend, a Republican former member of Congress.

Me: So what’s up? Is Corker alone, or are others also ready to call it quits with Trump?

He: All I know is they’re simmering over there.

Me: Flake and McCain have come pretty close.

He: Yeah. Others are thinking about doing what Bob did. Sounding the alarm. They think Trump’s nuts. Unfit. Dangerous.

Me: Well, they already knew that, didn’t they?

He: But now it’s personal. It started with the Sessions stuff. Jeff was as loyal as they come. Trump’s crapping on him was like kicking your puppy. And then, you know, him beating up on Mitch for the Obamacare fiasco. And going after Flake and the others.

Me: So they're pissed off?

He: Not just that. I mean, they have thick hides. The personal stuff got them to notice all the other things. The wild stuff, like those threats to North Korea. Tillerson would leave tomorrow if he wasn’t so worried Trump would go nuclear, literally.

Me: You think Trump is really thinking nuclear war?

He: Who knows what’s in his head? But I can tell you this. He’s not listening to anyone. Not a soul. He’s got the nuclear codes and, well, it scares the hell out of me. It’s starting to scare all of them. That’s really why Bob spoke up.

Me: So what could they do? I mean, even if the whole Republican leadership was willing to say publicly he’s unfit to serve, what then?

He: Bingo! The emperor has no clothes. It’s a signal to everyone they can bail. Have to bail to save their skins. I mean, Trump could be the end of the whole goddam Republican party.

Me: If he starts a nuclear war, that could be the end of everything.

He: Yeah, right. So when they start bailing on him, the stage is set.

Me: For what?

He: Impeachment. 25th amendment.

Me: You think Republicans would go that far?

He: Not yet. Here’s the thing. They really want to get this tax bill through. That’s all they have going for them. They don’t want to face voters in ’18 or ’20 without something to show for it. They’re just praying Trump doesn’t do something really, really stupid before the tax bill.

Me: Like a nuclear war?

He: Look, all I can tell you is many of the people I talk with are getting freaked out. It’s not as if there’s any careful strategizing going on. Not like, well, do we balance the tax bill against nuclear war? No, no. They’re worried as hell. They’re also worried about Trump crazies, all the ignoramuses he’s stirred up. I mean, Roy Moore? How many more of them do you need to destroy the party?

Me: So what’s gonna happen?

He: You got me. I’m just glad I’m not there anymore. Trump’s not just a moron. He’s a despicable human being. And he’s getting crazier. Paranoid. Unhinged. Everyone knows it. I mean, we’re in shit up to our eyeballs with this guy.

*only thing I don't get is why is the Republicans would push this clear garbage tax reform just for a win. Maybe they think if they give Trump a billion dollars he will change? I love how Trump talked to Truckers making under 60k a year about removing the estate tax when it only effects the top 2%.

KuTyuw9.gif

-Starhammer-

Bars

Wasted wrote: »

KuTyuw9.gif

-Starhammer-

Bars

0VlcITu.gif

That was................Just damn. Now I'm just waiting to see who's next to rip on him.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,067
    edited October 13
    I didn't know about the Eminem stupidity. Used to be a fan, well not anymore.

Is it true boog is philipino acting like he's African American? If that's true...

Anywho, were I trump I'd probably be feeling a lot like he does right now. I wanted him in because he wouldn't listen to other people and because I largely saw him as an independent. If anyone thinks they could "control" him... LOL... like have you not seen this man in action. Him being controlled outside of force of some kind is not going to happen. The only thing alarming me about trump right now is the nuclear shit with NK... but something needs to be done about them anyways, I just don't want it to be nuclear fire.

About the wall not getting built or started yet. Ok now I know why that hasn't happened. Trump will make it happen, or get started... unfortunately his ability to get hit done in one term will not happen and his ability t ge a second term is in serious peril because of Hollywood and media propaganda (THE TOWELS THE TOWELS THE TOWELS) and other drivel.

Unfortunately people are sheep and will tend to follow the loudest voice in the room because it seems like the most confident and knowing voice in a crowd of other less confident and less knowing voices.

I'm just as bad as anyone else. In a panic situation I will also tend to listen to the loudest voice if it is not my own.

This gets people out of harms way a lot, but it also puts people in harms way a lot. It's autopilot and can be good or bad.

-edit

I still find it funny how liberals still say trump is "anti immigrant" not anti "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" when they still can't get that right and still lie by obvious omission... it's telling that these people's words and arguments can not be trusted.

Trumps been trying to make a way for illegals that were brought here in childhood, to become citizens, I agree with this and always have. These people are practically citizens by way of proximity, but they are still illegal and therefor are not subject to the same rigours of process that the citizenry is.

LOL at accusing trump of "not compromising" by not building the wall. The wall was his signature campaign promise. There will be no compromise.

If he compromises on that and doesn't build it, or if he bombs NK instead of finding some way to neutralise it's leadership... are the only ways I will lose support for trump. I don't support nuclear war, not in this case against a tiny shit nation. But something does need to be done, NK is a powder keg.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    edited October 13
    mr_punk wrote: »
    Getting more shit done!Trump is also pushing more for lowering those 35-40% offshore profits to 10% tax. No longer will companies have to take up debt and use the offshore profits as collateral.
    the desperation of trump stans for a "W" ishhh4.png (1) only a stan would consider a president with a congressional majority, no major legislative victories and reduced to signing EO due to his incompetence and ineffective leadership a win.
    (1)Having to use an EO to have a temporary work around is better then nothing. Only real way to get change is to vote the assholes out of congress. They where battle against Obamacare during Obama's tenure but when Trump's in office they suddenly flip flopped.
    https://www.statnews.com/2017/10/11/pharmacist-congress-drug-delivery/
    Mike Kim, the reserved pharmacist-turned-owner of the pharmacy, said he has gotten used to knowing the most sensitive details about some of the most famous people in Washington.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

“It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'”

Considering this, someone like Kid Rock is better then them!

(2)You got a article to post up for that? Cause if Bush gave subsidies to specific companies then yeah, thats what happens ALL the time with deals like those.
    Trump's plan is 10% or lower for any offshore profits in general.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file