SRK weekly SFV League 2.0

Comments

• driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 646
    Starslicer wrote: »
    i'd like to join. when's the next one scheduled?

We've only just started the Second Run now and brackets are uneven. If you want I can add you to this current run if you don't mind fighting my scrubby ass Cammy...
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,075
    beagleboy wrote: »
    @chadouken! Yea I'm sure you are FREE haha jk but yea I'm available after 7 when I get off

Fuck, I'm committed to a raid tonight. How about tomorrow night or Wednesday? I'm AVAILABLE after 8:30 MST tomorrow and after 6 on Wednesday.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • Hyun SaiHyun Sai Joined: Posts: 530
    Hyunsai won 3-0 against Sleepyfox
    Thanks dudes, here are the updated scores. I'm posting from my phone so you may need to actually select the "Second Run" tab to view them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7SDe1ciSmJ2Xug28WuprjpLpYUkac2xRjLqmYx4gyU/edit?usp=drive_web
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • beagleboybeagleboy Joined: Posts: 53
    @chadouken! Yea that's fine I'm in a fantasy draft now and it's gone longer than expected
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Videad wrote: »
    jasonC wrote: »
    @Videad - anyday 9PM EST works for me - let me know which day

Hi @jasonC - Same as you. If you see me online send an invitation. My CFN and PSN is Videad.

Ok - mine is mistergeJJ. I'll look for you.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 888
    Lol... @The Martian

I'm not going to waste my time with this guy. This is my one alert to him. Now it's up to him to get in touch with me to play.
    Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman, Joker
    Boring, stale, predictable FGs - Cammy, Kuma, whatever yawn zzzzz
    beagleboy wrote: »
    @chadouken! Yea that's fine I'm in a fantasy draft now and it's gone longer than expected

Sounds good. I'll check here this evening.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,740
    @melflomil What day is good for you to get our match in?

I dropped Ken a while back so you might have a chance of beating me this time. :wgrin:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen, DecidueyeGuilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto MvC:I - Zero, Dante
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • melflomilmelflomil Above Average Fighter Joined: Posts: 2,813

I dropped Ken a while back so you might have a chance of beating me this time. :wgrin:

Lmao please don't make up excuses my friend. You will get bodied today. No if and butts today. 10PM est is good for me today.
    SF5 = Laura
    UMvC3= X-23, Chris Redfield & Dante
    PSN= melflomil
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,740
    melflomil wrote: »

Lmao please don't make up excuses my friend. You will get bodied today. No if and butts today. 10PM est is good for me today.

No excuses, just offering you some mercy from the beatdowns :wink:

10pm est is too late for me though :confused:
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen, DecidueyeGuilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto MvC:I - Zero, Dante
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data

How about 9?
    SF5 = Laura
    PSN= melflomil

How about 9?

I can try for 9, yeah.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    edited September 2016

How about 9?

I can try for 9, yeah.

If I'm on anytime earlier i'll send a message.

You on @LordWilliam1234 ?

Edit nvm. PSN is under maintenence
    Post edited by melflomil on
    SF5 = Laura
    PSN= melflomil
    edited September 2016
    Edit nvm. PSN is under maintenence

Yeah, I saw that earlier.

Also if you want to tag me, you need to make a new post or PM me, editing a post and tagging me doesn't notify me.

Either way I was gonna post here to ask if we could postpone our match to later this week...really pissed off right now and lost all will to fight tonight. I know it's a weak excuse, but...yeah. If I'm gonna fight I want to be at my best and all that.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    @beagleboy I'm sorry man, my meeting went late then I jumped on fucking Destiny. I'll be free all evening tomorrow (Wednesday) after 6 MST for sure.
    @chadouken! Sounds good bud let's shot for 8pm est
    edited September 2016
    @beagleboy awesome, I'm logging on now to warm up. You should have my CFN saved but just in case, it's Chadouken. Send invite whenever you're ready!
    @driftlogic chadouken! 3-2 boxer/ryu
  • SuperNesSuperNes Joined: Posts: 16
    @TheCrimsonPugilist I'm free tonight and tomorrow from 8pm-11pm pacific.
  • LLLLLFiVEL5LLLLLLFiVEL5L ¡!¿?¡!PSN:LLLLLFiVEL5L¡!¿?¡! ¡!¿?¡!CFN: FiVEL_FiGHTER_5L¡!¿?¡! Joined: Posts: 161
    How do I join ? I'm I intrested in playing , can someone inbox me so I can get up to pace
    Thanks dudes! Update:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7SDe1ciSmJ2Xug28WuprjpLpYUkac2xRjLqmYx4gyU/edit#gid=48533227

@LLLLLFiVEL5L All I need from you is your CFN and time zone to get started my friend
    Machineking1313
  • LLLLLFiVEL5LLLLLLFiVEL5L ¡!¿?¡!PSN:LLLLLFiVEL5L¡!¿?¡! ¡!¿?¡!CFN: FiVEL_FiGHTER_5L¡!¿?¡! Joined: Posts: 161
    edited September 2016
    My CFN is: FiVEL_FiGHTER_5L
    Pacific
    @beagleboy Ggs yesterday, man. You probably would have taken it with Cammy since I know the Ryu match up much better, lol. We had some good back and forth going though, I think it was really up for grabs. Good shit.
  • Norse_FuryNorse_Fury Joined: Posts: 194
    @8bitJose when are u able to fight I'm good during the weekend if its after 4
    edited September 2016
    @LLLLLFiVEL5L

Alright, got your info; welcome to The League! We've only just begun, this run so I've gone ahead and thrown you in the mix and I've matched you with myself since the brackets were uneven before you joined; you'll find your name on the roster under the "Second Run" tab, and rules under the "Rules & Regs" tab.

Also, this is just in trial for right now; but so you'll know for next Run there is a "7 Day Stipulation" in which you are responsible for replying within 7 days of being tagged/PM'd by your opponent.

With that said, when's a good time for you to play?
    Post edited by driftlogic on
    Machineking1313
    Sweeeeeeeet!!! When you wanna start ? I get home from work in about 2-2 1/2 hours from now. Gotta love LA traffic
    I work M-Th from 5:30am till anywhere between 4-7pm. Friday's I'm free after 1pm & weekends off
    Cool, you wanna shoot for Saturday evening? I usually get home from work at around 1900hrs or so...sometimes earlier...
    Machineking1313
    @LordWilliam1234 i'll be free on Sunday after 8pm est
    SF5 = Laura
    PSN= melflomil
  • StarslicerStarslicer WAKEUPULTRAS4DAYZ Joined: Posts: 530
    driftlogic wrote: »
    Starslicer wrote: »
    i'd like to join. when's the next one scheduled?

We've only just started the Second Run now and brackets are uneven. If you want I can add you to this current run if you don't mind fighting my scrubby ass Cammy...

just now reading this. did i miss out? :<
    3s: EBOOKEY
    IV: Nobody plays that shit.
    V: IBUUUUUUKIIIII - Main2be, Roo - soon2bsubbed.
    Twitch - Starslicer
    Fighter ID: Starslicer - PSN/Togenki - PC
    Saturday it is !
    edited September 2016
    Not exactly @Starslicer I can still get you in but I don't have another player to match you up against currently so I'd have to put you in a holding pattern until the next run.

Unless @LLLLLFiVEL5L doesn't mind switching up and playing you instead of myself...
    Post edited by driftlogic on
    Machineking1313
  • 8bitJose8bitJose Joined: Posts: 14
    @Norse_Fury yeah man. I'm not so sure I'll be able to get on this weekend. But can you do it during the week? If I can get on I'll let you know.
  • Norse_FuryNorse_Fury Joined: Posts: 194
    Yea man that'll work after 4
    @LordWilliam1234 are you on?
    SF5 = Laura
    PSN= melflomil
    LordWilliam1234 are you on?

Just booted the game. Send an invite to LordWilliam1234.

Make the beating quick though, have some other stuff I want to do tonight...
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    LordWilliam1234 are you on?

Just booted the game. Send an invite to LordWilliam1234.

Make the beating quick though, have some other stuff I want to do tonight...

Aight give me like 5 minutes
    SF5 = Laura
    PSN= melflomil
    I let that shit happen again smh. I should haven't ended the battle and kept on going. Oh well good game.
    SF5 = Laura
    PSN= melflomil
    @melflomil Why the buck do our matches always end the exact same way :rofl:

You body me 2 matches in a row, then I beat you the next 3 times with the last one always being close. If the league was FT2 instead of FT3 things would be a lot different.

GGs though. I still need to learn to fight the match-up proper, I feel like I'm getting away with too many buttons that I hit in a panic. I think I can safely say that Laura is my worst personal match-up in this game next to Nash.

@driftlogic LordWilliam1234 wins over melflomil, 3-2.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data