Wrestling Thread: Mods please close

24567372

Comments

  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,813
    No one wins anything. Vince still in charge for real.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • GeoG2GeoG2 I came for the culo Joined: Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TNA's TV ratings last week was something like 220,000 viewers.

    It's one thing to suck and be spiraling downward, but it's like that company has no fight in them whatsoever and is enjoying their descent.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,145
    GeoG2 wrote: »
    TNA's TV ratings last week was something like 220,000 viewers.

    It's one thing to suck and be spiraling downward, but it's like that company has no fight in them whatsoever and is enjoying their descent.

    And that 220k is after their ratings dropped almost 15% from the previous week.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

    Negro Install

    The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

    Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy


  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,106
    Korbidon wrote: »
    Emma vs Becky has a huge amount of potential. Two of the more talented technical wrestlers in their division, both hungry right now, both can put on excellent matches.

    Also Emma KTFO Becky with her splash, one of the few times I've seen a non-kayfabe pin in WWE.

    Do you mean that follow-up match at Takeover Brooklyn? If so, that was actually Charlotte fucking up and not breaking it up.
    No, that was Dana Brooke.
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,106
    PS: Efnet seems to be working fine for me right now.

    What was the alternative method?
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TNA and GFW are falling into harder times. TNA are moving out of their offices into their merchandise warehouse as a cost cutting measure.
    http://www.sescoops.com/tna-wrestling-moves-corporate-headquarters-into-shoptna-com-warehouse/
    TNA Wrestling will be dramatically downscaling their corporate headquarters later this month, according to PWInsider.

    The company is in the process of packing up and moving out of their longtime offices at Cummins Station in Nashville, TN. All business operations are being moved to a warehouse the company currently uses for the ShopTNA.com store. This latest cost-cutting move has reportedly been planned for some time.

    TNA has been at the Cummins Station location since Dixie Carter and Panda Energy got involved in the company. Prior to running TNA, Dixie Carter’s public relations company had been based out of the Cummins Station office.

    Jeff Jarrett is apart of a pyramid scheme
    http://www.globalforcegold.info/

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif
    Man, no matter how much it bleeds, the damn thing won't die.

    btw, can we stick the old relevant links from the previous thread in the OP on this one? I can only remember the efnet one, so.............

    www.efnet.org

    hmmm. Maybe the fact that I can't even remember them is a sign of how relevant they are.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,145
    edited April 2016
    Starhammer wrote: »
    TNA and GFW are falling into harder times. TNA are moving out of their offices into their merchandise warehouse as a cost cutting measure.
    http://www.sescoops.com/tna-wrestling-moves-corporate-headquarters-into-shoptna-com-warehouse/
    TNA Wrestling will be dramatically downscaling their corporate headquarters later this month, according to PWInsider.

    The company is in the process of packing up and moving out of their longtime offices at Cummins Station in Nashville, TN. All business operations are being moved to a warehouse the company currently uses for the ShopTNA.com store. This latest cost-cutting move has reportedly been planned for some time.

    TNA has been at the Cummins Station location since Dixie Carter and Panda Energy got involved in the company. Prior to running TNA, Dixie Carter’s public relations company had been based out of the Cummins Station office.

    Jeff Jarrett is apart of a pyramid scheme
    http://www.globalforcegold.info/

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif
    Man, no matter how much it bleeds, the damn thing won't die.

    btw, can we stick the old relevant links from the previous thread in the OP on this one? I can only remember the efnet one, so.............

    www.efnet.org

    hmmm. Maybe the fact that I can't even remember them is a sign of how relevant they are.

    -Starhammer-
    Edit: I was thinking of the 2014 thread. 2015 thread was fine. If anyone has stuff they want to add like podcasts, websites..etc. just let me know and I'll update the OP.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

    Negro Install

    The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

    Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy


  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    Apathy-Inc wrote: »
    PS: Efnet seems to be working fine for me right now.

    What was the alternative method?

    Quakenet. I'll check if Efnet works for me when I can get on.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,556
    Jeff trying to sell me gold is hilarious. You should read some of the product reviews of the parent company. Apparently they send you a big empty box with about 10% of the gold value of what you pay and some information on how to sell it on. You'd be better served investing in Betamax.

    NJPW has some pretty big gaps in the card now with losing some of their heavy hitters. But this has opened up a space for Naito and his hilarious gimmick of not giving a fuck, which is amazing.

  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,459
    IRV316 wrote: »
    Shane's WM 32 match against Undertaker was just an excuse for him to jump off something.

    It's like a drug to him. Why do you think he went to China? Gotta feed that need to jump off skyscrapers.
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,549
    Cesaro more baller than rock
    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    meh. Looks like efnet is still acting up on my side. anybody else having some luck?

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,498
    So is efnet working? Does anyone have an alternate link to get in.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,106
    edited April 2016
    http://chat.efnet.org/irc.cgi

    Is what I use.
    Working for me and a few others.

    https://webchat.quakenet.org/

    Is the alternative when efnet is down, but no one's in there at all.
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    Yeah I'm still busy so can't rectify the problem this time.

    Apathy has this handled.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,549
    Man the selling is so on point.
    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,145
    edited April 2016
    apparently AJ vs. Zayn tonight on RAW.

    Sploosh.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

    Negro Install

    The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

    Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy


  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,641
    I'm enjoying RAW, although I'm sure WWE will fuck it up.again as usual in a few weeks or less

    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    HD-Man wrote: »
    I'm enjoying RAW, although I'm sure WWE will fuck it up.again as usual in a few weeks or less

    More like a few hours or less.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,549
    edited April 2016
    Hmm is this Phil guy famous?
    Segment is horrible.
    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have to admit.............that Dr. Phil segment made me laugh.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,641
    Segment was decent IMO. Phil actually served a purpose other than a cheap pop/pointless comedy segment

    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,549
    edited April 2016
    Oh man if Enzo and Cass come out against new day, I'll mark out
    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • spudlyff8fanspudlyff8fan is love. Joined: Posts: 7,082
    Apathy-Inc wrote: »
    Korbidon wrote: »
    Emma vs Becky has a huge amount of potential. Two of the more talented technical wrestlers in their division, both hungry right now, both can put on excellent matches.

    Also Emma KTFO Becky with her splash, one of the few times I've seen a non-kayfabe pin in WWE.

    Do you mean that follow-up match at Takeover Brooklyn? If so, that was actually Charlotte fucking up and not breaking it up.
    No, that was Dana Brooke.

    I don't think they were planning on having Dana Brooke break it up. It's possible, but in terms of how the match played out, it would've made more sense for Charlotte to come off the ropes to break it up.
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,481
    I still need to hear Bubba Ray go:

    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,641
    I hope Bully Ray happens in WWE at some point. One of the best heels in recent years

    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,813
    League of Making Roman Look Strong...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,641
    Wyatt's are faces? I'm confused.....

    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,106
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Wyatt's are faces? I'm confused.....

    ANYONE BUT YOU...I mean...uhh....
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,641
    Fans already peep.what WWE trynna do, that's why this (assumed) Wyatt face turn didn't get quite the reaction it should have.

    Should've left Roman out of the process entirely


    "I wake up and piss excellence"
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Did Charlotte pump her breasts even more...........or has it always been that way?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Apathy-IncApathy-Inc Die white girls Joined: Posts: 3,106
    Did Charlotte pump her breasts even more...........or has it always been that way?

    She's probably borrowing Paige's push ups.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,145
    Did Charlotte pump her breasts even more...........or has it always been that way?

    maybe she borrowed Thickie James' bicycle pump.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

    Negro Install

    The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

    Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy


  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,043
    DA HELL...Dr. Phil!?
    ...WHO, THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD IDEA!?

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow................Freddie Prinze looks old.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,813
    Wow................Freddie Prinze looks old.

    I literally just said to my brother, "Damn Freddie looks old as a motherfucker."
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I wish Charlotte would sell better............at least sell the effects of the sharpshooter after the match.
    She just got up and walked like whatever.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    Wow................Freddie Prinze looks old.

    Yeah it's weird he's aged a lot in the past year or so.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
This discussion has been closed.