Lakewood CA Players?

ThisisEubanksThisisEubanks Joined: Posts: 16
any players in or around Lakewood im looking for a SFV training partner/teacher

Comments

• Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Im in Lakewood, we do some sessions sometimes in the area, but nothing on the regular. We do a lot of night time Battle Lobbies together though, hit me up and we can get you in on one (PS4 with voice chat preferred)

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • ThisisEubanksThisisEubanks Joined: Posts: 16
    Awesome bro, I'm on pc and ps4, what's your fighter Id?
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    PS4: WillySRK is my PSN name, PlmpWilly (note its P-L-M-P) is my CFN.

e$ports
  • jdeez42jdeez42 Joined: Posts: 139
    edited October 2016
    duplicate
    Post edited by jdeez42 on
  • nyteryder357nyteryder357 Joined: Posts: 57
    I'm in the area. Hit me if you wanna run casuals. Some friends and I have a weekly thing.
  • imapersonimaperson Joined: Posts: 2
    edited August 2016
    I'm looking for some casuals/training too, i think my cfn is imaperson2, steam is iaperson i play pc
    Post edited by imaperson on
  • jay_winjay_win Joined: Posts: 1
    Lakewood area as well, cfn is chocolate. I'm on PC but have access to discord for voice chat.
  • jdeez42jdeez42 Joined: Posts: 139
    Any casuals going on anywhere? I prefer to play offline but online is cool too. CFN: jdeez42 PC: jdeez528
  • AliaslaneAliaslane Joined: Posts: 12
    I live close by Lakewood. Still remember thursday nights at round one. Sad SFV isn't im arcades
  • AliaslaneAliaslane Joined: Posts: 12
    My psn is SciFiLB and FighterID is AliasLane. HMU for spme matches. Also im throwing a tournament in Downtown LongBeach in January. Im thinking of putting together sometype of carpool situation for players without cars, either way i think the 112 and 111 busse that stop in front of the mall will take you to LB without a transfer. I had to take that bus to school when i lived in Lakewood a few years ago....long story i know
  • Julian De La TorreJulian De La Torre Massive Gain Joined: Posts: 2
    Do you guys still play? I would be interested to play. Im not in lakewood but nearby city of La Mirada to be exact.
    I havent played SFV in a few months sadly, but I've been looking to get back into the scene

e$ports