Video Game General 4.0: You wanna enjoy your console? There's an app for that.

Comments

• BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,027
    Eww, they fucked up Lloyd's face in FE:Heroes.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,605
    edited May 19
    Bious wrote: »

I know it's common, but this is one of the reasons I hate it when companies outsource their work. I like my games to have some type of uniformity in art style and music.
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    And the DLC is $45 total too.

*Cue Po Post*
  • The MartianThe Martian Shinjuku Masterlord. Joined: Posts: 12,128
    I love Darkseid. I get so much shit from people for using him. This is the character I'll be referring to when people say that zoning doesn't exist in this this game.

I love that they actually made him feel like a final boss. His lasers are incredibly strong and fast. Plus he has an air teleport that leads right into an air attack that hits low. Meter burn it for a bounce up and a free combo. :rofl:

Godlike.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

I know it's common, but this is one of the reasons I hate it when companies outsource their work. I like my games to have some type of uniformity in art style and music.

Well a lot of the character artwork is hit or miss in Heroes anyway (I love the artist who did Raven, Arthur, and Hector though.)
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,998
    Hecatom wrote: »

Does dat ass have juggle physics? Nintendo knows.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,211 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Name 5 games worst than Injustice 2: Project X-Zoners.

Protip: You can't.
    edited May 19
    odin wrote: »

Crazy Bus
    Xbox Bomberman
    NES Total Recall
    That 99 Dragon Drake game
    E.T.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,605

People are learning the matchup. I do think the movement in the game makes it a little harder, buts its not unbeatable from what I have seen
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,091
    I love Darkseid. I get so much shit from people for using him. This is the character I'll be referring to when people say that zoning doesn't exist in this this game.

I love that they actually made him feel like a final boss. His lasers are incredibly strong and fast. Plus he has an air teleport that leads right into an air attack that hits low. Meter burn it for a bounce up and a free combo. :rofl:

Godlike.

That shit still boggles my mind. An air low lol.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,239 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't have an issue with zoning, there is always a way around it. People just forgot what patience in fighting games were and how to actually keep pressure on a zoner once you get in.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 1,841
    edited May 19
    everyone should have to fight Nu in Blazblue before being allowed to complain about zoning.

"man this keep away sucks!"

*sees Nu-Something juggling players from across the stage*

"you know what maybe its not that bad"
    Sonicfox himself has said he believes Power Girl actually beats Deadshot as much as everyone is bitching.
    Saitsu wrote: »
    I hate how free Robin is to zoning. I played some Deadshot today and I got rage mail within my first game with him. He's a keeper.

Good...stick with Deadshot, forget all about that shitty edgelord Damien.

Damian is brash, arrogant and cocky. he's the furthest thing from an edgelord.
    Play against Cable.

You: "HADOUKE-"
    Cable "Hyper..."
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,211 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Play against Cable.

Cable "Hyper..."

Super jumps and free unlimited dashes help get around that shit.
    Play against Cable.

Cable "Hyper..."

Super jumps and free unlimited dashes help get around that shit.

Also the fact that triangle dashing and rushdown were super good. Cable wasn't the zoning issue, Storm going HAHAHAHAHAHAHA up in the corner of the stage was.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,983
    edited May 20
    People already bitching about Injustice 2?

What happened to learning match ups and adapting. :(

Welcome to the modern FGC.

People bitch about everything strong, and refuse to learn how to beat it... They'd rather cry for nerfs and patches than actually git gud.
    Post edited by po pimpus on
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Play against Sailor Saturn and enjoy blocking all day until you eat a kick.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,312
    edited May 19

Patching every 2 weeks happened.
    The NRS community is very bitchmade and always crys for patches when something is deem too powerful, it is the bad side of the mass casual appeal.
    po pimpus wrote: »

Welcome to the modern FGC.

People bitch about everything strong, and refuse to learn how to beat it... They'd rather cry for nerds and patches than actually git gud.

I wouldn't say modern fgc, since most fg's out there are not so quick to patch stuff like nrs.
    Plus, scurbs always complained regardless the year, is just that with nrs policies on patches it is easier for them to get their way with their games.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SonicabidSonicabid This is Jean he roundhouse kicks it Joined: Posts: 11,996
    Hype as hell for Tekken 7. I day uno. Wipeout Omega collection a few days after, Yakuza Kiwami in August and then Mahvel: Infinite in September.

DANCING IN SEPTEMBER
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 I need a win button Joined: Posts: 20,667
    edited May 19
    I'm not really a fan of Tekken, but...might get it anyway just to support the game, however little. :razz:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed (maybe?)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
    edited May 19
    People bitch about everything strong, and refuse to learn how to beat it...

Like you? :coffee:

Yes, I bitch and complain about shit, but you can't sit there and say I don't try my damnedest to beat it, even when I should really sit down and breathe, I'm STILL getting back in there, looking for a way to win with my characters.

You KNOW this.

Also,
    So I bought DLC for a game that didn't exist until the game was out for well over six months...

That's bad how?

MvC:I's DLC is post-launch as well.

Mewtwo was confirmed as in development as DLC before Smash for Wii U was launched.

And we were all playing the 3DS version a month before that announcement... Mewtwo wasn't available until March 2015. Smash 3DS released in October 2014, and Wii U in November 2014.

Sigma is Launch DLC, and everything else that's "post launch" is supposed to be out before the end of the year(if you're still fool enough to take Capcpom at their word), which means the shit is being developed alongside the main game... Which means it's not really post launch, just being pieced out to sell later.

Tell all the facts.

@Hecatom @Hawkingbird @Darksakul @Eskills @Kinniku Buster tell me what there is to disagree with in this statement.

Why are you all disagreeing with, and trying to bury a factual statement?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster Stu-Booty Joined: Posts: 8,621
    I love watching tekken but when I try to play it I feel like it's the first time I've ever played a fighter. I feel so lost and drowning in mechanics and gameplay styles.

Yet I love playing Virtua Fighter (and actually competent at it) which is way deeper and has 1 less button. :lol:
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

• LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 I need a win button Joined: Posts: 20,667
    Yes, I bitch and complain about shit, but you can't sit there and say I don't try my damnedest to beat it, even I should really sit down and breathe, I'm STILL getting back in there, looking for a way to win with my characters.

You KNOW this.

You don't look for a way to win with your characters. You look for a way to keep doing the same thing and keep failing constantly. Then whine when it doesn't work. Rinse and repeat.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed (maybe?)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
    Yes, I bitch and complain about shit, but you can't sit there and say I don't try my damnedest to beat it, even I should really sit down and breathe, I'm STILL getting back in there, looking for a way to win with my characters.

You KNOW this.

You don't look for a way to win with your characters. You look for a way to keep doing the same thing and keep failing constantly. Then whine when it doesn't work. Rinse and repeat.

I've evolved.

I'd tell you to fight me now, but the Smash forum is dead, and I currently don't have internet since I moved.

When my shit gets set back up, FT10.
    People are finding ways around the zoning in Injustice 2. I really want to see the game develop from where it is now so I hope NRS holds off on their nerfs until the end of the year.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,312
    People are finding ways around the zoning in Injustice 2. I really want to see the game develop from where it is now so I hope NRS holds off on their nerfs until the end of the year.

Such naivete, i am not expecting them to hold until the end of the month.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)

Yes, I bitch and complain about shit, but you can't sit there and say I don't try my damnedest to beat it, even when I should really sit down and breathe, I'm STILL getting back in there, looking for a way to win with my characters.

You KNOW this.

Also,
    So I bought DLC for a game that didn't exist until the game was out for well over six months...

That's bad how?

Mewtwo was confirmed as in development as DLC before Smash for Wii U was launched.

And we were all playing the 3DS version a month before that announcement... Mewtwo wasn't available until March 2015. Smash 3DS released in October 2014, and Wii U in November 2014.

Sigma is Launch DLC, and everything else that's "post launch" is supposed to be out before the end of the year(if you're still fool enough to take Capcpom at their word), which means the shit is being developed alongside the main game... Which means it's not really post launch, just being pieced out to sell later.

Tell all the facts.

@Hecatom @Hawkingbird @Darksakul @Eskills @Kinniku Buster tell me what there is to disagree with in this statement.

I disagree with the notation of Infinite having bad DLC. Your argument of DLC being bad between the two games is when we get it. Smash DLC is better because the first DLC didn't come six months after the game's release. I don't see any substantial in most of Smash's DLC so it doesn't matter when it started development and when it was announced. There was nothing for me so I don't care.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,030
    Po's hatred comes from dlc by initial design which is dumb vs dlc as an after thought and whether or not it's lasting worthwhile dlc (not arksys)
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails

You KNOW this.

Also,

That's bad how?

Tell all the facts.

I disagree with the notation of Infinite having bad DLC. Your argument of DLC being bad between the two games is when we get it. Smash DLC is better because the first DLC didn't come six months after the game's release. I don't see any substantial in most of Smash's DLC so it doesn't matter when it started development and when it was announced. There was nothing for me so I don't care.

I disagree with the notion that Capcpom is a competent company worthy of anyone's money, but folks continue to keep them in business.

I don't go around teaming with other shills to bury truthful posts I don't like either, so maybe I just don't get it.
    The only shill around here is @affinity.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    The only shill around here is @affinity.

You're right.

I need another word for Capcpom sympathizers that fully encapsulates how dangerous they are to society...

Terrorists? Anarchists? Criminally insane?
  • ShogunZShogunZ You Jelly? Joined: Posts: 1,813
    There's a wealth of ignorant shit being spouted as fact on this page...

..and it was at this moment Po realized he was surrounded by shills, trolls, and idiots, with nary a few that still have their wits and will about them.

In other words...

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

YouMad.jpg
    PS4 Now Playing: Persona 5, Injustice 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn
    ^ Actually, no... For the first time in a long ass while, I am not angry, but seeing things clearly...

Most of you are completely insane.

I'm annoyed I can't customized the colors of gear in Injustice and have to chose between pre-made color sets. Most of the characters need more color in their costumes.
    So I'm a Switch Axe main now.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    ^ Actually, no... For the first time in a long ass while, I am not angry, but seeing things clearly...

Most of you are completely insane.

Put the joker av back on my nigga, Capcom got you crazy and shit
This discussion has been closed.