KOF14 Graphical Edit Thread ˚¬˚'

StoneDrumStoneDrum Joined: Posts: 1,096
edited May 2016 in King of Fighters
so....kof14 so far is shaping up to be slightly better than usf4 currently, so here in this thread, you can edit the graphics so we can make kof14 look much better than sf5 *xD*

In all seriousness, here's a thread for anyone to have fun editing screenshots of the game. feel free to be as serious or not serious as you like.

I'm personally gonna try to remake most of the to stages look more like the concept art just as something to do while bored. i can try to do requests if no one else wants to contribute. (finally fixed my monitor that was showing wonky colors so my edits should be better now)
zIXR2EA.jpg
Post edited by StoneDrum on

Comments

• ottomaticottomatic a totally real person who really exists, really Joined: Posts: 254
    StoneDrum wrote: »
    i can try to do requests if no one else wants to contribute.

Can I request side by side comparisons of cleavage shots from KOF and SFV to determine which one is more "impressive?" or just side by side cleavage shots for the sake of side by side cleavage shots? lol.
  • StoneDrumStoneDrum Joined: Posts: 1,096
    O8BHllQ.jpg

:D
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,865 admin
    Moving to the KOF subforum. Probably where the main thread should go too, but I like it so far.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• ottomaticottomatic a totally real person who really exists, really Joined: Posts: 254
    Fair enough you did what I had requested, you win this round.
  • StoneDrumStoneDrum Joined: Posts: 1,096
    where the fuk is the kof sub forum :s