New Theory On SJW's

ParryAllParryAll Dangerous PostsJoined: Posts: 3,311
Hilarious video enjoyed it a lot.

This Paul Watson guy is pretty awesome and on point.

"Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll

Comments

• regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Whenever i see "parry" in a username, i think of @ParryPerson.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,682
    PJW's only problem is he's partnered with Alex Jones.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    Wasted wrote: »

What's wrong with AJ. He's awesome, he's hilarious, his products rule.
    Chiro wrote: »
    oh boy i wonder if this guy will something intelligent to say...

nope just another petty shit talker who is racking up views by saying whatever he wants people to hear, big surprise. did this really needs its own thread just to shamefully admit you listen to this dumbass?

Sounds like you're triggered.

Btw I don't listen to him. This video came across my feed.
    regulate wrote: »
    Whenever i see "parry" in a username, i think of @ParryPerson.

That name sucks and I always hated people getting us confused back in the day. No offense to the person himself obviously just not a fan of the name, very uninspired.
    Post edited by ParryAll on
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    edited June 2016
    TSnooze wrote: »
    Why all these anti-PC youtubers seem like they love to hear themselves ramble? I ain't taking sides in this whole debate but seriously some of these people are irritating as all hell. Case in point this Brit fuck.

There is no "taking a side". Political correctness is low level mind control. It's a sick mental disorder. It's insanity.

I'm not exactly like a huge Trump supporter but all I can say is thank God there's a backlash to political correctness. He's sort of a manifestation of it.

I'm just sick of the whole PC and SJW thing, I'm trying to find the root cause. I think its on neogaf. I think it started there I really do. I wanna be the one that kills that dragon. So show yourself.

• AlkipotAlkipot Purse first, ass last Joined: Posts: 1,764
    I honestly don't know which side is more irritating. This Brit guy is just as annoying tbh.
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, Birdie)
    Watch my terrible SFV/For Honor/UFC2 play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    edited June 2016
    I don't see how there are "sides" here. Like, what?

Joesph Watson is trying to explain a group mental disorder.

Why are you so judgemental? Paul is a cool guy. I mean lets see your superstar personality and looks Akipot. I'm sure your quiet, slurred jellyfish delivery would turn heads. Away from the screen.

Such typical bullshit. Can't talk about what the guy says, just attack his character. Uhhhhh he's annoying uhhhh he's British. He has half a million subscribers on YouTube, bigger than this entire board combined.

YOURE RACIST AGAINST BRITISH PEOPLE WITH CONFIDENCE OMFG BURN HIM - ATW (anti-Social totalitarian weirdos, what SJWs actually are).

edited June 2016
    Over half of this forum is SJW in some way shape or form.

In the closet like Akipot or out of the closet?

How do we BREAK THE CONDITIONING!! RAWR

• AlkipotAlkipot Purse first, ass last Joined: Posts: 1,764
    Holy shit bro, is this guy you? Quit crying like a bitch because your hopes of people fellating this guy fell apart. He sounds just as annoying as the fat chick in the clip.

I remember you, now. You're the same lifescrub that was crying over R Mikas censorship in the SFV forums. I'm SJW now cuz I think the guy is annoying? Ohhhh man, he has so many subscribers, time to blow him! Fuck outta here with your beta tearfest.
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, Birdie)
    Watch my terrible SFV/For Honor/UFC2 play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
  • angelpalmangelpalm Do not fist the android grills!! Joined: Posts: 23,022 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

That and he is racist as fuck but he is championing the poor white man's cause so I guess he gets a pass.

I'm white. Not our fault that the dindus actually do bad things.

edited June 2016
    angelpalm wrote: »

That and he is racist as fuck but he is championing the poor white man's cause so I guess he gets a pass.

Oh come off it. He is not racist. For Christ sake.

"Everything's racist, everyones racist". No. You're mentally ill if you think that. Or you live in the deep Deep South 50 miles from the nearest Walmart.

"Everyone's a mysogonist, check your white male Privledge" again, complete mental illness. There is a culture of people who are mysogonist, they rape and they stone women who are showing too much toe. But we're not supposed to talk about that. The truth is racist lol.

edited June 2016
    Btw I'm not trying to "trigger" guys like akipot. In not your enemy dude. Relax I was fucking with you.

I'm simply here to make the world a better place by curing people of their fear, misguided rage and insecurity. One ATW at a time. Then hopefully one day we can redefine what a real social justice warrior is. It'll be people who help the less fortunate find jobs or get them housing and clothing, or help old women cross the street. That's social justice. Not running around calling everyone and everything racist, screaming crying shutting down others free speech telling the UN that it should be illegal for someone to disagree or call them stupid and so forth. That the only acceptable way for a woman to be is fat and hairy, or that we need public fire heidrents for trans species dog men, unisex bathrooms so your daughters have to pee standing up while men poop and fart in the open stall next to them. Psychiatrists pouring drano in someone's eyes because they want to be blind, and us paying for it. The line must be drawn heya!

Neogaf is I believe where the heart of darkness and evil resides. I'm going there to slay this once and for all. It's the Borg mothership, the hive mind Borg cube where this all came from. Jean Luke and Data will save the day, no worries no worries. The Parry and the All. The Borg collective is going down. I have an infinitely oscelating plasma rifle with unlimited frequencies.

• angelpalmangelpalm Do not fist the android grills!! Joined: Posts: 23,022 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    Not everything, this person specifically.

When you go out of your white to cry about "white male privilege" and the base of your argument is shit from centuries ago that literally no one is talking about and nothing about what is going on today then yeah, you are probably fool of shit.

"White people ended the slave trade, please give us a pat on the back!"

Yeah foxconn is getting rid of their slaves too and replacing them with robots, guess we should be sucking their benevolent cocks as well right? Plz fucking die. Just because dude is right some what about the obvious nature of shitty white women and their so called social justice that only caters to said white women doesn't make him infallible. They are just two sides of the same shitty coin imo and deserve each other.
    Post edited by angelpalm on
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    Threads about this stuff always end up as shitshows here and end up getting locked. Not really worth discussing anymore.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,769
    I actually agree that this guy is fucking annoying and it has everything to do with his attitude and delivery.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    I'll concede that. Still doesn't make him wrong.

I'll concede that. Still doesn't make him wrong.
    I didnt say it did. I just said he was shit at delivering the message.
  • El Chupa NegroEl Chupa Negro WALKING PARADOX Joined: Posts: 3,425
    odin wrote: »
    Your mad the women you jerk off to at night actually don't find your

Don't leave me hanging. They don't find my what??
    Was gonna say don't find your constant raving about being an alpha male and homoerotic obsession with it to be pussy wetting .
    Jeet Kune Do was all about using what worked and discarding the crap. Fei Long is crap... discard him. A real Jeet Kune Do man plays Dudley.-xS A M U R A Ix
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Being for social justice isn't a bad thing, you know.
  • RenegadeRenegade Joined: Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    This theory falls apart on multiple levels

1) Not that huge a % of children are in day care.
    https://census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p70-135.pdf
    In 2011, Only 13.4% of kids were in a "Day Care Center" whereas 61.3% were cared for by family.

2) It would make sense to figure "SJWs" are more prevalent among people of color and people of lower means in society. You know, those who can't afford day care.

3) Among those who you'd assume are "well off, entitled, trust fund SJWS", I'm sure they many had a nanny and helicopter parents.

4) This theory and the "overprotective child proofing helicopter parent" that leads to "spoiled kids who live in a safe bubble" and this "day care=attention starved kids theory" are inherently contradictory.

5) Trying to "theorize" why a large group of individuals may be really, really upset that the world is a fucked up place and assigning it to their upbringing instead of the real cause (That the world is fucked up) is doing it backwards.

Most people are idiots. These idiots come in all political shapes and sizes. That some college kids have temper tantrums and got caught on video doesn't invalidate a whole political movement, you know?
    http://rvatournaments.com/

Your one stop shop for RVA, Virginia, and East Coast Fighting game news and tournament updates.

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited June 2016
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Being for social justice isn't a bad thing, you know.

Calling war "peace" tends to be looked down upon by the more thoughtful members of society, however.

Justice is rarely a bad thing, when tempered with mercy.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    I don't understand your point.
    I don't understand your point.

Misappropriation of terms for ends diametrically opposed to their original, tends to make for immaculate cluster fucks.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

That was an immaculate clusterfuck of a sentence.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say hijacking a cause to work against itself creates confusion all around?

I'm waxing HAX, today.

No homo.

Well, anyway, to answer your point, I don't think social justice of yesteryear is that much separated from the causes social justice warriors are championing. They are just going about it in a more obnoxious and dangerous way.

The shouting down/silencing of racism is always a noble goal, but the threat that that has always had was to ferment the feelings of dissociation, hatred, disenfranchisement, and all that shit in the dark. See, I miss when racists were openly racist. They were allowed to voice their opinion but it made them easy to ignore. When they have to go in hiding, they go in hiding with other racists who then form a tightly-knit community where their opinions are affirmed without checks and balances to temper them down again. When they finally emerge, they aren't lone voices dismissed as hogwash. They come out as a substation social and political force. We're seeing that now in the Trump campaign.

This has all been exacerbated by the internet where sticking to your own corner until you're strong has been made easier. Not even mentioning how much easier the internet has made disinformation available and having groups find each other. On the internet, they can do that without worrying about the immediate social stigma they'd suffer in the Pre-4chan days.

SJWs have caused this, in a sense, because instead of out-debating racism, anti-acceptance, and bigotry (which is easy since those who do have morality in their corner) they shut them up and want to hear nothing of it. That not only makes them weaker at defending their beliefs but ignorant themselves for being as intolerant as the original intolerants are.

Social justice is still very much needed. We have people crying about where you shit, just because you identify with a gender that makes it difficult to raise a kid in a 0 and 1 world. Political clout and resources are wasted in this nonsense and people are being disenfranchised from participating in mainstream America. After the Civil Rights movement, that should NEVER happen again as as Americans we have the moral obligation to see that it doesn't. Still, these SJWs are riding around as if they are morally superior without the substance to make them so.

I guess tl;dr version would be: Both extremes share the same trait, lacking of substance.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say hijacking a cause to work against itself creates confusion all around?

It's like you aren't even aware of whom you are addressing.

Anyways next time op just put this shit in the video section were it belongs.
    angelpalm wrote: »

It's like you aren't even aware of whom you are addressing.

Anyways next time op just put this shit in the video section were it belongs.

I have zero idea who Azure is.
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,226
    Social justice is still very much needed. We have people crying about where you shit, just because you identify with a gender that makes it difficult to raise a kid in a 0 and 1 world.

This shit fucks your whole damn post.

When you have the risk of being murdered/assaulted simply for existing, forcing people to use the restroom of the gender they don't identify with is fucking ridiculous.

I can't imagine a transgender woman having to walk into a restroom full of men and not be fucking terrified. Knowing the way people are in this world, that's a nightmare and a tragedy waiting to happen.

Don't shit on a legitimate issue just because you don't care or think its "big" enough to warrant action.

If just ONE person is killed/assaulted/harassed for who they are, its a problem that needs to be dealt with cuz that shit ain't acceptable.
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Social justice is still very much needed. We have people crying about where you shit, just because you identify with a gender that makes it difficult to raise a kid in a 0 and 1 world.

This shit fucks your whole damn post.

When you have the risk of being murdered/assaulted simply for existing, forcing people to use the restroom of the gender they don't identify with is fucking ridiculous.

I can't imagine a transgender woman having to walk into a restroom full of men and not be fucking terrified. Knowing the way people are in this world, that's a nightmare and a tragedy waiting to happen.

Don't shit on a legitimate issue just because you don't care or think its "big" enough to warrant action.

If just ONE person is killed/assaulted/harassed for who they are, its a problem that needs to be dealt with cuz that shit ain't acceptable.

What? You realize I'm 100% behind people using the bathroom of the gender they identify with, right? Or did that just fly over your head?
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,226
    Then you might want to rephrase the statement.

You say "political clout and resources are be wasted on this nonsense" right after it.

Is that for or against it?

Its kinda confusing as to what exactly you're talking about after that statement.
    I'm railing against transgender opponents. Politicians in NC drafted legislation to ban transgendered people from bathrooms with other red states looking at them while they do it, although now with the economic repercussions NC has suffered because of it I wonder what loony red state will dare pass such a law again.

That right there is wasting taxpayer dollars.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,539
    Lol.
    On that video a cunt says that callege is not about developing an intelecutal state, but a home.
    LMAO
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    I really don't care where you shit, so long as it's in a toilet.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,839
    I really don't care where you shit, so long as it's in a toilet.

You really don't know how important this is for people to respect when you live in NY.

I've seen a few people shit in the subways.

There's just no going back to normal life after the first one.

So if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist