New Theory On SJW's

Comments

• IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 4,694
    But is it a designated shitting subway?
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,234
    edited June 2016
    Oh look, people bitching about PC being "mind control"... -grabs popcorn-

But on a serious tip: Why is it that dudes get so worked up and defensive when topics of social justice come up? I always find that interesting...
    Post edited by DGod205 on
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,204
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I'm railing against transgender opponents. Politicians in NC drafted legislation to ban transgendered people from bathrooms with other red states looking at them while they do it, although now with the economic repercussions NC has suffered because of it I wonder what loony red state will dare pass such a law again.

That right there is wasting taxpayer dollars.

If that's the case I don't think that is a fight that with change in our lifetime.

I mean the times have changed and still are clearly changing, but the loud and vitriolic fight against social progress in this country is a fucking pastime.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 2,996
    He's having an AMA in 2 hours via Reddit:

I guess you can tell him how annoying and racist he is there.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    edited June 2016
    Renegade wrote: »
    This theory falls apart on multiple levels

1) Not that huge a % of children are in day care.
    https://census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p70-135.pdf
    In 2011, Only 13.4% of kids were in a "Day Care Center" whereas 61.3% were cared for by family.

2) It would make sense to figure "SJWs" are more prevalent among people of color and people of lower means in society. You know, those who can't afford day care.

3) Among those who you'd assume are "well off, entitled, trust fund SJWS", I'm sure they many had a nanny and helicopter parents.

4) This theory and the "overprotective child proofing helicopter parent" that leads to "spoiled kids who live in a safe bubble" and this "day care=attention starved kids theory" are inherently contradictory.

5) Trying to "theorize" why a large group of individuals may be really, really upset that the world is a fucked up place and assigning it to their upbringing instead of the real cause (That the world is fucked up) is doing it backwards.

Most people are idiots. These idiots come in all political shapes and sizes. That some college kids have temper tantrums and got caught on video doesn't invalidate a whole political movement, you know?

Finally someone who actually talks about the video and points.

Yeah I have my own theories on the whole ATW thing. I think that it's virgins in their 20s and 30s who, due to not being able to get laid, went insane and think that the way to get girls is to become a feminist. That's exactly how a nerd would go about something like that. They'd say "hmm to get a female I must think like one" not realizing of course that most women aren't feminists and that feminism has morphed into something very sad, hypocritical and nasty in recent decades.

I've already shared my theory in detail elsewhere so no need to get into it again. People just refuse to change. If you want to get a girl, shower, hit the gym, and go talk to one. Also breath mints. But they don't want to do that they want to live in front of the computer screen eat Taco Bell everyday not shower and just think a girl will fall on their lap if they adopt far out there totalitarian views. Oh well.

I think you're being a touch too critical here. It makes sense to me that a small portion of the mentally ill ATW's could be explained by the daycare culture. He's right, having 10 toddlers crying for the attention of one worker, it would make sense that as adults they would be attention whores and whiners. It doesn't explain it fully but it's definitely an interesting take that I hadn't considered before.

Some of the ATW's like JigglyPuff definitely look like grown babies and I would ask if she was a daycare child. Makes sense to me that some haven't fully passed that stage sad as it is to say. I certainly wouldn't take my children to a daycare center, but I'm lucky to have a family and parents/grandparents who could care for the child when I'm at work. I understand not everyone is that lucky. It would make for an interesting case study no doubt.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    edited June 2016
    DGod205 wrote: »
    Oh look, people bitching about PC being "mind control"... -grabs popcorn-

But on a serious tip: Why is it that dudes get so worked up and defensive when topics of social justice come up?

It's absolutely mind control. It controls your mind. You're not allowed to say the things you really think. Mind. Control.

Of course that phrase mind control you think I'm talking about something out of a TMNT cartoon Krang get the mind control laser muhahaha or hypnotism or something like that.

No. PC is low level mind control by definition. Propaganda is a form of mind control as well. It goes on. There are various ways of controlling the minds of the masses to get them to think and do what you want.

This is without getting into stuff like MKUltra.

As for why people get so defensive. No idea. They get outraged over everything so. Also "topics of social justice" that made me laugh.

• FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,174
    When will the 4th video be released ;_;

• WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,289
    Fuck white people.
    edited June 2016
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Not everything, this person specifically.

When you go out of your white to cry about "white male privilege" and the base of your argument is shit from centuries ago that literally no one is talking about and nothing about what is going on today then yeah, you are probably fool of shit.

"White people ended the slave trade, please give us a pat on the back!"

Yeah foxconn is getting rid of their slaves too and replacing them with robots, guess we should be sucking their benevolent cocks as well right? Plz fucking die. Just because dude is right some what about the obvious nature of shitty white women and their so called social justice that only caters to said white women doesn't make him infallible. They are just two sides of the same shitty coin imo and deserve each other.

I don't think anyone's infallible and I don't see anyone saying that. I thought the video was funny and interesting I never said "bow down and suck Paul Watsons Dick he's way smarter and better than you". I did defend him but I never said the guy was Jesus Christ and that you must worship him and he's perfect.

This shows another problem this black and white bipolar thinking that people apply to everything. Paul is either Jesus Christ in your mind or he's a racist moron? Who thinks like this?
    Weeaboo wrote: »
    Fuck white people.

Oh look, a racist.

That's nice.

• thisshouldbefunthisshouldbefun Joined: Posts: 2
    Fuck white people.
    Fuck black people.
    edited June 2016
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Fuck white people.

Oh look, a racist.

That's nice.

He's just saying what he really thinks. Don't impose mind control on him.

Racism is rare but it's also against the terms of service.
    Whose alt account is this really?

I'm secretly Paul Joseph Watson this is my 11 year old "alt account". I've waited 11 years for this ATW thing to go from not existing to existing in the past 4-5 years waiting for my time to strike.

Femto wrote: »

Why are you spamming the thread with awkward videos?

• thisshouldbefunthisshouldbefun Joined: Posts: 2
    Fuck white people.

Oh look, a racist.

That's nice.

He's just saying what he really thinks. Don't impose mind control on him.
    A factual description and the phrase "that's nice" could only be considered "imposing" by someone who doesn't know the definition of the word "impose".
    edited June 2016
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Social justice is still very much needed. We have people crying about where you shit, just because you identify with a gender that makes it difficult to raise a kid in a 0 and 1 world.

This shit fucks your whole damn post.

When you have the risk of being murdered/assaulted simply for existing, forcing people to use the restroom of the gender they don't identify with is fucking ridiculous.

I can't imagine a transgender woman having to walk into a restroom full of men and not be fucking terrified. Knowing the way people are in this world, that's a nightmare and a tragedy waiting to happen.

Don't shit on a legitimate issue just because you don't care or think its "big" enough to warrant action.

If just ONE person is killed/assaulted/harassed for who they are, its a problem that needs to be dealt with cuz that shit ain't acceptable.

You're both being stupid.

This is what we call much to do about nothing.

The laws are to prevent Me from saying "I identify as a woman" and then going into a women's bathroom and filming or even raping girls. There are sexual predators that would take advantage of this.

On the flip side there are no bathroom police and if you're transgender and look like a girl nobody is going to say a word about you using the female bathroom. In fact using the men's room would have people calling police.

Transgender is .02% of the population. Not 2%, not .2%, .02%. I know two transgendered people. The one is a chick and it doesn't bug me if she uses the guys room. I mean He. The other has no business in the girls room... Yet.

That's it. Biggest non issue ever and it makes you wonder why the fuck Obama is obsessed with it. Must be Micheal.

Let's see: mass extinction, endless war, but we're worried about pee pees and where we go poopys

We clique together for POWER to protect ourselves, so Tres Puntos or anyone strong enough to stand in La Onda is ok.
    edited June 2016

We clique together for POWER to protect ourselves, so Tres Puntos or anyone strong enough to stand in La Onda is ok.

Oooooo kayyyy

So anyways. I'm happy that we exposed 3 racists. Look just cause I know ATW's are mentally ill doesn't mean I condone racism like WTF. Again the thinking processes of the ATW it's mental illness this proves it. Black and white thinking, it's called Bi-Polar.

*edit* if you disagree with my post, please have the courage and intellect to explain why pooping and peeing is a bigger issue than mass extinction and endless wars.

edited June 2016
    Yo! I got flag thats funny hahaha
    As a white person, I agree.

Fuck white people.

We still rule, tho.

Y'all can be alright sometimes.

Prepare to be banned, you dirty, racist bot.

Hey what can I say, if it happens it happens. No need to cry over spill milk, right?

Prepare to be banned, you dirty, racist bot.

Hey what can I say, if it happens it happens. No need to cry over spill milk, right?

Even your name is racist.

Keep blaming the fact you're a loser on white people.

• angelpalmangelpalm Not a terrible thing to waste Joined: Posts: 22,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    No but real talk White people are the devil though, but I still love that white punani.

I have never seen a hood black person even once complain about white people of the past and slavery. Like these hood ass dudes are not fucking history majors. They just see the shit that goes on today. If you are blind to that then you are simply full of fucking shit and are either a lethargic devil, a denialist, or of the same type that would love to spend their past time playing something like this.

black-history-02.jpg

black-history-01.jpg
    edited June 2016
    No but real talk White people are the devil though, but I still love that white punani.

I have never seen a hood black person even once complain about white people of the past and slavery. Like these hood ass dudes are not fucking history majors. They just see the shit that goes on today. If you are blind to that then you are simply full of fucking shit and are either a lethargic devil, a denialist, or of the same type that would love to spend their past time playing something like this.

black-history-02.jpg

black-history-01.jpg

Everyone here should have learned about this in school as well as the Civil Rights movement.

Martin Luther King would be rolling in his grave at the race baiting and what people think is racist today.

Racism also isn't just because of or exclusive to white people:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Africa

Modern China is also racist AF. It goes on. The lower the level of development the higher the rates of racism in a culture.

Spouting this white devil hate makes you no better than racists themselves. Your solution to alienating a race of people is to alienate a race of people.

Thank God not everyone is like you.
    Post edited by ParryAll on

edited June 2016
    Also if you think what happened to black people in this country is bad learn about Native American history.

To still hold hatred in your heart for white people (except girls) is sad. That would be like Jewish people hating forever to this day all Germans over what Hitler did.

• MechWarriorMechWarrior Joined: Posts: 5,665
    Don't be a bigot.

...Hate everyone equally instead.
    XBL: MechWarriorNY
  • angelpalmangelpalm Not a terrible thing to waste Joined: Posts: 22,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    edited June 2016
    I love white people, I even have some as friends. I just hate fucking crackers.

You and me both, man - you and me both.

Fuck a cracker; Hit 'n run honky; Waste White Trash.

And for the of all that is holy... SPILL that Blue Blood.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,234
    As a Black American, I can say that I love White people, but I hate racist, ignorant crackers. In that same vein, the same goes for other Black folks, too.

I'll just leave this here:
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Cronopio wrote: »
    I have tons of black friends

Textbook reply.

Fat camp, maybe?
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    edited June 2016

Textbook reply.

Wow you took one tiny thing out of my reply that was meaningless instead of the body of the reply.

Because you can't say anything about it. I am on point. Pathetic.

By the way the point isn't that I have black friends so that makes me right, I said I am happy my black friends aren't like him. They aren't racists who hate and blame their problems on a group of people.
    DGod205 wrote: »
    As a Black American, I can say that I love White people, but I hate racist, ignorant crackers. In that same vein, the same goes for other Black folks, too.

I'll just leave this here:

How about we just say that some people suck and who cares what race or religion they are.

Well SRK passes the ATW test I guess. This doesn't have an SJW problem it has an insecure racist problem. Not you BTW DGod I get where you're coming from.

Though I will say this DGod: Cracker is the same as mawp for white people. I'm not gunna tell you how to talk just saying like a racist slur is a racist slur.

At least people here are open about their racism that's at least... Idk. Terrible but at least it's honest and out in the open.

edited June 2016
    I spend all my time on the internet telling black folks that racism is a myth and that they need to stop crying about it. My irl black friends agree so plz be quiet coons.

edit: I can type coon because I have black friends don't get twisted with it my bro.

In fact here is one of them I see everyday.

26-shoeshine.w1200.h630.jpg

I spend all my time on the internet telling black folks that racism is a myth and that they need to stop crying about it. My irl black friends agree so plz be quiet coons.

edit: I can type coon because I have black friends don't get twisted with it my bro.

In fact here is one of them I see everyday.

26-shoeshine.w1200.h630.jpg

You're an idiot.

I took out that line so please actually attack what I really said.

Textbook reply.

I took it out. So now you're forced to actually listen to what I actually said and refute it.

I'm waiting.