New Theory On SJW's

123468

Comments

  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    I have no idea what a "MGTOW" is.

    Attack the different person! He's "aggressive" and has testoterone! He must be wimpy, and huge pussies like us! Estrogen for this man! How dare he excercise free speech and have a personality different from the collective! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! PARRYALLL MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    We'll get you next time parryall! NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    edited June 2016
    Look it up

    You'll love it

    Promise.....

    Ps: the people who talk about how they get pussy are always the ones that don't get any.

    You ain't helping yourself Cassanova
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Let me explain something to you fuckers.

    I have a history with this place. Back when I posted ok we didn't look down on intellectuals in fact that was the measuring stick. Anything you said was analyzed and picked apart and rightfully so it helps improve your argument and get you closer to the truth.

    But my point is I have a history with and love for this place. Something you wouldn't understand and don't respect. No I didn't write 20,000 posts per day like that beetle guy, but that's because each of my posts actually had heart and care for whatever the thing was at the time worth caring about.


    Shit posting like what you guys do, that's what we frowned upon. Stupidity. Nobody cares about your feelings and while we may come off strong to one another it wasn't from a place of disrespect but a place of respect for those who earned that.

    I'm not going to bow down to your shit level. I feel like Goku in a room full of Krillins. It never used to be like this.

    People need to be inspired someone to wear their intellectualism on their sleeve, by all means. Not the other way around. That's what you guys do I see it all the time. This is literally Idiocracy come true.

    This place has degraded into hate and just dumb as fuck 'bro' stuff. Whatever man I guess I'll just always remember this place for how good it once was. Maybe it'll get a revival sometime but as of now it's a complete internet ghetto.

    PS you're all virgins and you suck.

    Raz0r has been here... 15 years.

    A lot of the posters have.

    I've been here for 13.

    Kindly piss off.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Where were you when ParryAll had a mental breakdown?
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    Azure wrote: »
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Let me explain something to you fuckers.

    I have a history with this place. Back when I posted ok we didn't look down on intellectuals in fact that was the measuring stick. Anything you said was analyzed and picked apart and rightfully so it helps improve your argument and get you closer to the truth.

    But my point is I have a history with and love for this place. Something you wouldn't understand and don't respect. No I didn't write 20,000 posts per day like that beetle guy, but that's because each of my posts actually had heart and care for whatever the thing was at the time worth caring about.


    Shit posting like what you guys do, that's what we frowned upon. Stupidity. Nobody cares about your feelings and while we may come off strong to one another it wasn't from a place of disrespect but a place of respect for those who earned that.

    I'm not going to bow down to your shit level. I feel like Goku in a room full of Krillins. It never used to be like this.

    People need to be inspired someone to wear their intellectualism on their sleeve, by all means. Not the other way around. That's what you guys do I see it all the time. This is literally Idiocracy come true.

    This place has degraded into hate and just dumb as fuck 'bro' stuff. Whatever man I guess I'll just always remember this place for how good it once was. Maybe it'll get a revival sometime but as of now it's a complete internet ghetto.

    PS you're all virgins and you suck.

    Raz0r has been here... 15 years.

    A lot of the posters have.

    I've been here for 13.

    Kindly piss off.

    You've been here for 4.

    I never intended to make enemies with any of you. But we are at the point where a fight would break and I would take all 5 of you at same time I would LOVE it. Fucking get off on that shit.

    You're nothing but judgmental http://dontevenreply.com. Seriously. Like wtf. Just because I'm different from you. I don't start this shit.

    There's a reason nobody from the FGC with a name posts here anymore. DevilJin. That's IT.

    Never heard of any of you fuckers. Do you even go to tournaments? Who are you? This place is just as much mine as it is yours. Fuck you. I'm not going to be pushed around. I could take all you fuckin millenials at the same time.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    Azure has been here for 13 years under multiple accounts.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • angryliberalangryliberal I beat cancer. Joined: Posts: 6,282
    I was born in 1978, am I still a millennial? Because I'll gladly take that mantle if it means I don't have to admit I'm almost 40...
    Here's the thing, I beat cancer.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    Where were you when ParryAll had a mental breakdown?

    I don't think anyone cares.

    At least I pulled some life out of this shithole for a moment.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Where were you when ParryAll had a mental breakdown?

    Probably playing Alpha 2.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @ParryAll you do realize by constantly attacking everyone's masculinity you are proving the SJWs (that you hate so much) right about the problems of hyper masculinity? lol
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    Szure has been here for 13 years under multiple accounts.

    I have been here for 8 years under two accounts.

    This is how I know no one will notice when you're gone.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    Whatever man I hope your cancer comes back. You are cancer.
    @ParryAll you do realize by constantly attacking everyone's masculinity you are proving the SJWs (that you hate so much) right about the problems of hyper masculinity? lol

    Who said I hated anybody?

    I'm having fun and I'm also I guess building to something, or seeing where this goes.

    I would argue that guys like the cancer survivor are suffering from increased hormones. Female. Estrogen. There are trace estrogen mimickers in unfiltered water. That could be the cause. Hell that could explain your cancer in the first place.

    So basically a hyper-feminism. A dullness. Everyone around here seems so dull, lifeless. So yeah I'd make that counter argument. Maybe that explains SJW's in the first place who knows.

    I guess if you overload a male with stuff his body isn't made for it makes him dull, boring, docile, passive.. that's what I notice here. At the very least like at least I brought this place to life for a second.

    I'm trying to sound snobby but I'm above this some of you guys probably are too I mean come on. This is like, junior high. But it is fun, I'm kind of addicted right now.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    Fuckin textbook keyboard warrior

    Niggas didn't agree with you about this dude and you took it personally.

    You wanted reaffirmation, and you ain't get it.

    Deal with it.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    I was born in 1978, am I still a millennial? Because I'll gladly take that mantle if it means I don't have to admit I'm almost 40...

    I'm still getting the green light for "dick me" from 18 year old girls, AL.

    I ain't admitting shit. :coffee:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Fuckin textbook keyboard warrior

    Niggas didn't agree with you about this dude and you took it personally.

    You wanted reaffirmation, and you ain't get it.

    Deal with it.

    Is everyone here a psychologist?

    You'll never figure me out son. I don't give a fuck about Paul Watson ok.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    My cancer could come back, that's a fact. One I live with every single day. I hope it helps your injured ego to wish a horrible disease returns to someone because they disagree with you. I was having a bit of fun with you, but that's not a joke. Cancer isn't a joke. The 6 months I spent going through chemo wasn't a joke. Looking at my wife every morning and knowing I may not be there for her next birthday wasn't a joke. You are a trash human being. I find you to be despicable and rather worthless, but I still wouldn't wish that on you. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, no matter how much I disagree with them because that shit is real and it sucks bad.

    Whoa whoa whoa I never did that. Dude read my post again I would NEVER do something like that man!? Come on...

    Please folks, don't skim and scan. How could you have interpreted my post like that?

    Look let me explain this post cause this is serious everyone else shut up.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • angryliberalangryliberal I beat cancer. Joined: Posts: 6,282
    edited June 2016
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Whatever man I hope your cancer comes back. You are cancer.

    This wasn't wishing cancer to come back? Even if it wasn't me, you wished it on someone...

    BTW, the estrogen thing is laughably stupid. I was on estrogen blockers because cancer uses estrogen to replicate. Everyone has it, so stop acting like estrogen or testosterone is anything more than chemicals that exist in all humans.

    Here's the thing, I beat cancer.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    Dude this is what I said:

    "I would argue that guys like the cancer survivor are suffering from increased hormones. Female. Estrogen. There are trace estrogen mimickers in unfiltered water. That could be the cause. Hell that could explain your cancer in the first place."

    I'm being accused of 'hyper male aggression" or something from you and others. I'm simply stating the yang to that yin. Alot of people here, and I brought you up because you said that to me, it could be increased estrogen. You need super hardcore filters to get the garbage that's in our supply. Like our bodies are attacked by this in the environment. That's been one of my theories forever. And increased estrogen can cause cancer in men it can cause breast cancer in women!

    Like I don't want to trigger you but that was an emotional response and if I was an asshole I'd make of you for having that passionate response. I'm always passionate man and there's nothing wrong with it. Everyone you guys are saying to me can be said to you in the reverse.

    Bro I would never in a million years man. I am proud of you and think that's amazing. Relax, you're fine dude. My grandma died from it ok I know. It sucks. You're the man ok. I mean that.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    Super serious post 2.0:

    I have no problem with any of you. You're not virgins you're not losers. If you are then change it anyone can. It's all belief.

    Ok. This isn't fun or funny anymore. I wish you all the best in whatever your lives are about or are going to be about. Peace.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • angryliberalangryliberal I beat cancer. Joined: Posts: 6,282
    Here's the thing, don't say that, even to prove a point, to a person in remission. You can prove a point many ways, you don't need to try extreme measures to do it. My cancer, BTW, was not caused by an increase in estrogen, it was caused by UV rays from the sun breaking a chromosome in one of my skin cells, which eventually spread to my lymph nodes.
    Here's the thing, I beat cancer.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Remember back when we had quality trolls?

    I almost miss g3nshiro_

    Not enough to regret causing his meltdown and inevitable banning by RC, but still...

    ParryAll makes Bloofy look like something to be reminisced.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    edited June 2016
    ParryAll wrote: »
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Fuckin textbook keyboard warrior

    Niggas didn't agree with you about this dude and you took it personally.

    You wanted reaffirmation, and you ain't get it.

    Deal with it.

    Is everyone here a psychologist?

    You'll never figure me out son. I don't give a fuck about Paul Watson ok.

    You ain't no snowflake.

    "Figure you out"?

    Nigga please

  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Where were you when ParryAll had a mental breakdown?

    Who?

    REMEMBER ME

    REMEMBER ME

    REMEMBER ME
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    Don't worry. I'm definitely not posting in general discussion out of my own volition. This message board doesn't serve my purposes.

    I'm here for technical reasons only, so you have nothing to worry bout :bee:

    "I don't fit in at SRK forums General Discussion" -biggest compliment I've ever received.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    Here's the thing, don't say that, even to prove a point, to a person in remission. You can prove a point many ways, you don't need to try extreme measures to do it. My cancer, BTW, was not caused by an increase in estrogen, it was caused by UV rays from the sun breaking a chromosome in one of my skin cells, which eventually spread to my lymph nodes.

    That's fine. I never meant it in a bad way to cause you to get upset.

    Anyways. The whole point was. Everyone's attacking for my "aggressive" "male" "penis" whatever. Y chromosome. All I was saying was, I can flip that argument and apply it to you guys with the passive agressive, docile, uninterested and whatever.

    Nobody even read my shit except Angel.

    I get it. Different generations so. Whatever.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • DevdanDevdan Joined: Posts: 538
    Not reading 5 pages of this. Is the exciting new theory that SJWs are just a strawman people use to demean people they disagree with? 'Cause that's been pretty obvious since day one. "Things are going swell for me, therefore everything is fine and y'all complain too much. I will now complain about your complaining, but it's ok when I do it."
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    Devdan wrote: »
    Not reading 5 pages of this. Is the exciting new theory that SJWs are just a strawman people use to demean people they disagree with? 'Cause that's been pretty obvious since day one. "Things are going swell for me, therefore everything is fine and y'all complain too much. I will now complain about your complaining, but it's ok when I do it."

    You missed nothing. There was no discussion.

    5 people ganged up on me and hated on me for being an "aggressive male". It was a shitshow.

    I got some good digs in but it's not worth reading through this shit pile.
    MOB712 wrote: »
    ParryAll wrote: »
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Fuckin textbook keyboard warrior

    Niggas didn't agree with you about this dude and you took it personally.

    You wanted reaffirmation, and you ain't get it.

    Deal with it.

    Is everyone here a psychologist?

    You'll never figure me out son. I don't give a fuck about Paul Watson ok.

    You ain't no snowflake.

    "Figure you out"?

    Nigga please

    I am a beautiful snowflake.

    Exactly. So don't even try.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • MarlowMarlow Joined: Posts: 31
    I read your original post, and responded to it back on page 4. Long post short, Paul's theory isn't really new, and it's not really on point.
  • AlkipotAlkipot Mayoral Upper! Joined: Posts: 2,039
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Devdan wrote: »
    Not reading 5 pages of this. Is the exciting new theory that SJWs are just a strawman people use to demean people they disagree with? 'Cause that's been pretty obvious since day one. "Things are going swell for me, therefore everything is fine and y'all complain too much. I will now complain about your complaining, but it's ok when I do it."

    You missed nothing. There was no discussion.

    5 people ganged up on me and hated on me for being an "aggressive male". It was a shitshow.

    I got some good digs in but it's not worth reading through this shit pile.
    MOB712 wrote: »
    ParryAll wrote: »
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Fuckin textbook keyboard warrior

    Niggas didn't agree with you about this dude and you took it personally.

    You wanted reaffirmation, and you ain't get it.

    Deal with it.

    Is everyone here a psychologist?

    You'll never figure me out son. I don't give a fuck about Paul Watson ok.

    You ain't no snowflake.

    "Figure you out"?

    Nigga please

    I am a beautiful snowflake.

    Exactly. So don't even try.

    Uh, no, you typing alpha, hidden beta.

    You got triggered and had a hissy fit because people weren't immediately fellating the guy in the vid you posted. Some even called the guy annoying, which set you off on a "gat dang SJWs if you don't agree!" string of posts, which you were thoroughly assraped all over this thread for, and here we are now. Even the net racist @Wasted didn't continue to join you.

    I'm just gonna deem you mildly autistic or an excellent troll. "I'm outa here!" Sure you are.

    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible MvC: I and SFV play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200814218
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    You sure like to play the victim.

    When you take offense to people not agreeing with you, that isn't people ganging up on you.

    That's you being sensitive which ironic given the macho persona you been putting on this whole time.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    Marlow wrote: »
    I read your original post, and responded to it back on page 4. Long post short, Paul's theory isn't really new, and it's not really on point.

    Really? I've never heard it before.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,461 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lol this dude still at it? Btw I was legit asking about that rate because it was loading on my phone, that's why I asked to see a screen shot lol damn old angry ass. .4 is still a lot to add to a mortgage loan for absolutely no reason.

    Also lol at this dude pretending to be "aggressive". Yeah you real mean aka snarky over the internet yo, with your " I feel sorry for you" looking ass. You practically leaking estrogen. Hate women so bad you turning into one.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Lol this dude still at it? Btw I was legit asking about that rate because it was loading on my phone, that's why I asked to see a screen shot lol damn old angry ass. .4 is still a lot to add to a mortgage loan for absolutely no reason.

    Also lol at this dude pretending to be "aggressive". Yeah you real mean aka snarky over the internet yo, with your " I feel sorry for you" looking ass. You practically leaking estrogen. Hate women so bad you turning into one.

    The aggression thing is their interpretation. I'm not "acting" like anything other than myself. It's other users saying that I'm rumbling through the thread like The Ultimate Warrior and snapping into slim Jims and stuff.

    There is a reason the rate is higher. I told you why the rate is higher it's not racist and I'm not repeating myself.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    edited June 2016
    MOB712 wrote: »
    You sure like to play the victim.

    When you take offense to people not agreeing with you, that isn't people ganging up on you.

    That's you being sensitive which ironic given the macho persona you been putting on this whole time.

    Sensitive and macho you're getting closer.

    Why are you guys obsessed with me and my personality? It's over. Just leave me alone. I have half of you on ignore why not do the same instead of "egging me on" or just getting more digs in like it hurts me or I care. SRK is not my life. I post here maybe twice a year lol.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

    "[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

    "Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    Yet YOU STILL HERE NIGGA.

    You clearly care enough, old sheep in wolf's clothing ass
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Remember to check under your bed every night for spooky SJWs. Using your bed covers will shield you from their mind control.
Sign In or Register to comment.