New Theory On SJW's

Comments

• ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,284
    My takeaway from this whole thing and what ice learned is that there's a reason I stay away from message boards these days and probably the same reason my old friends don't post either. Not a knock for people who still post here there's nothing wrong with it to each his own.

It turned into a big cock measuring contest and I hope you all feel like you won and got whatever it is you needed to get out of it. I know I do and did.

If you read the subtext I tried many times to extent a hand in friendship it was met with a middle finger each time. That's fine.

I suggest reading the thread because besides angel and myself nobody made any points whatsoever. It was just ad hominem attacks on yours truly and I'm flattered.

Judging by the amount of hate and vitriol I'm guessing the average poster is/was 18-24. I get it I've been there.

Take care and have a nice day. I've never met anyone in real life from SRK that I had problems with. People don't get me online, this is the second time, and I'm not going to point fingers I know I'm antagonistic and loud, but I've always been that way and im not going to change or go through the acceptance phase I went through 10 years ago. I'm 29 now I'm not 19. Have a fine evening my company is here.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • angelpalmangelpalm They're for the bullet holes, puta! Joined: Posts: 22,906 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Y r u still posting?

All you had to do was admit you put a shit video from a shit person in the wrong shit forum section.

Too busy being an entitled turd to follow the rules with your posting every 5 minutes looking ass.
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,222
    edited June 2016
    tumblr_inline_o09knw10lT1qjnusu_500.gif

All that shit just to say your done ONCE AGAIN......
  • AlkipotAlkipot Purse first, ass last Joined: Posts: 1,758
    Now this is a man i always side with on these topics.

SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, Birdie)
    Watch my terrible SFV/For Honor/UFC2 play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    And you said I was too late... if anything I was just in time! Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • pootnanniespootnannies addicted to bad things Joined: Posts: 3,068
    ParryAll wrote: »
    Hilarious video enjoyed it a lot.

This Paul Watson guy is pretty awesome and on point.

this might be true. seeing that little kid throw a tantrum in the daycare reminds me of sjw's.
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    edited June 2016
    Someone please think about the poor white men and all their hardships like not having a huge dick like black guys or getting pussy whipped for some poon.

P.S. No one is ganging up on you, you have a shit opinion very few share or smart enough to keep to themselves because they know it's a shit opinion.

Try pol on 4chan or stormfront for likeminded people
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,581
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Y r u still posting?

All you had to do was admit you put a shit video from a shit person in the wrong shit forum section.

Too busy being an entitled turd to follow the rules with your posting every 5 minutes looking ass.

Nothing wrong with the video itself. The rest of the thread is the problem.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Aaaaaaa

this might be true. seeing that little kid throw a tantrum in the daycare reminds me of sjw's.

Reminds me of this thread too.
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 855
    MOB712 wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Social justice is still very much needed. We have people crying about where you shit, just because you identify with a gender that makes it difficult to raise a kid in a 0 and 1 world.

This shit fucks your whole damn post.

When you have the risk of being murdered/assaulted simply for existing, forcing people to use the restroom of the gender they don't identify with is fucking ridiculous.

I can't imagine a transgender woman having to walk into a restroom full of men and not be fucking terrified. Knowing the way people are in this world, that's a nightmare and a tragedy waiting to happen.

Don't shit on a legitimate issue just because you don't care or think its "big" enough to warrant action.

If just ONE person is killed/assaulted/harassed for who they are, its a problem that needs to be dealt with cuz that shit ain't acceptable.

You do know that this shit is illegal, right?

You do know states are still trying to find ways to enforce this, right?

You think those evangelical red states just gave up?

Abortion is legal, but you do know states are still are trying (and accomplishing) ways to practically eliminate it, right?

Gay marriage is legal and states are still stifling and impeding that law; if they can't outright ban it you have states trying to pass laws allowing places to deny wedding services.

Shit ain't nowhere near wrapped.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to say.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe SFV: Juri
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,222
    Social justice is still very much needed. We have people crying about where you shit, just because you identify with a gender that makes it difficult to raise a kid in a 0 and 1 world.

When you have the risk of being murdered/assaulted simply for existing, forcing people to use the restroom of the gender they don't identify with is fucking ridiculous.

I can't imagine a transgender woman having to walk into a restroom full of men and not be fucking terrified. Knowing the way people are in this world, that's a nightmare and a tragedy waiting to happen.

Don't shit on a legitimate issue just because you don't care or think its "big" enough to warrant action.

If just ONE person is killed/assaulted/harassed for who they are, its a problem that needs to be dealt with cuz that shit ain't acceptable.

Abortion is legal, but you do know states are still are trying (and accomplishing) ways to practically eliminate it, right?

Gay marriage is legal and states are still stifling and impeding that law; if they can't outright ban it you have states trying to pass laws allowing places to deny wedding services.

You only posted one statement.

Were you not referring to the topic in my post?
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh man that video is SOLID GOLD. I can't imagine how I would react to an adult throwing a hissy fit and screaming.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    regulate wrote: »
    Whenever i see "parry" in a username, i think of @ParryPerson.

That name sucks and I always hated people getting us confused back in the day. No offense to the person himself obviously just not a fan of the name, very uninspired.

Fuck your opinion. Put some respek on his name.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

Whenever i see "parry" in a username, i think of @ParryPerson.

That name sucks and I always hated people getting us confused back in the day. No offense to the person himself obviously just not a fan of the name, very uninspired.

Fuck your opinion. Put some respek on his name.

No.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
    edited June 2016
    Mr. X wrote: »
    Someone please think about the poor white men and all their hardships like not having a huge dick like black guys or getting pussy whipped for some poon.

P.S. No one is ganging up on you, you have a shit opinion very few share or smart enough to keep to themselves because they know it's a shit opinion.

No. That's literally all they did.

Not a single person, with the exception of Angel, every said a single word about anything I said or PJW said.

It was absolutely nothing but stupid, senseless character attacks against me. That's it. The entire thread.

I ain't trying to sound whiny. This is what it was. I don't give AF. It was dumb.

And I was actually told this, I was told that social justice warriors don't know how to argue intellectually or attack your points they just call you names or go after you or just post little tweet stabs until you get pissed then when you take your dig back and it actually bites deep you're the bad guy.

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,069 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I thought you were done with this thread.
    This is offensive.
    I thought you were done with this thread.

Some normal people started posting so I thought I'd share more thoughts.

Is this all you know how to say? I thought u were dun ignore him guyz durrrrr

• angelpalmangelpalm They're for the bullet holes, puta! Joined: Posts: 22,906 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Do yourself a flavor and make this thread in the video forum. It's really that simple.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to make this thread again.

If I had to the power to this thread would be closed.

I say we just let it die. Unless someone wants to actually talk about the content of what PJW said, which was interesting. I'm really tired of defending my character which I was warned was what they do, they don't know how to argue intellectually your actual points instead attack your character.

"PJW is a racist" even though he's not or "PJW is associated with Alex Jones therefor everything he says in invalid". The rest was towards me. Not even hyperbole examples, as both were used on the first page.

The rest we're attacks on my character. Omg you have a Y chromosome I need my safe space.

I never said his opinion is invalid because he's associated with Alex Jones. I said it was his only problem.

edited June 2016
    Wasted wrote: »
    I never said his opinion is invalid because he's associated with Alex Jones. I said it was his only problem.

Why is that a "problem".

I'm not being antagonistic, I'm just generally interested why that's an issue for you.

• Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 855

You only posted one statement.

Were you not referring to the topic in my post?
    Yes, I was, but I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say, like I said.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe SFV: Juri

Why is that a "problem".

I'm not being antagonistic, I'm just generally interested why that's an issue for you.

It undermines the potential power of his messages, being associated with someone so widely reviled as AJ.

edited June 2016

Why is that a "problem".

It undermines the potential power of his messages, being associated with someone so widely reviled as AJ.

Wildly reviled? Really? By whom? Mainstream media?

Mainstream media is wildly reviled. It has a 6% trust rating. 6%. Whether you agree with Alex's worldview or not, at least he tells the truth.

The guy has an enormous following, so not everyone "reviles" him. I don't agree with everything Alex says, but he's definitely interesting, entertaining and at times hilarious.

So he's not universally reviled. Depending on your world view you may revile him, like if for instance you believe the government 100% or still view the left-right paradigm as legitimate.

Within certain groups he attacks like SJWs or Central Banks or those who threaten the constitution, gun rights, or rights like freedom of speech he's reviled sure. On the flip side, with groups who believe in constitutionally alotted freedoms like Libertarians he's praised.

I don't take a position or label myself. I'm definitely a true liberal but I'm also a haddcore libertarian insofar as I believe in personal freedoms, the constitution is amazing, I think drugs should be legalized. These are things Alex champions that I definitely agree with. I like the Infowars staff and platform also.

He's also very hated by an anti-Semitic group who worships David Duke and believes in a Jewish Zionist conspiracy. I am extremely sick of those people. It's like an army of Mel Gibsons. Blaming the Jews for everything. They constantly attack and troll him.

Whether you love or hate Alex, I think anyone can enjoy this lol:

*spoiler* the guy playing cobra commander is Alex :lol:
    Post edited by ParryAll on

• ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,800

Yo, real talk, that chick with the garbage can looks like she's legit possessed by some shit.

Comparison gif:
    latest?cb=20160123010308
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,126
    Infowars lol. This is garbage.
    edited June 2016
    Infowars lol. This is garbage.

Durr Infowars Durr

No. This guy is amazing.

If you don't like the organization he works for for whatever reason that's your peroggative, but listen to his words and arguments and stop being hung up on where he works.

One of the dumbest mindsets I've ever seen. "lol *insert organization here*". If he was on BBC or whatever saying these things and worked for your favorite or trusted news page whatever that may be why would it make a difference? It's almost like fanboy video game mentality.

Tell me why his arguments are dumb not "hurr DURRR he works for some place I don't like"

Post edited by ParryAll on

• (d-_-b)(d-_-b) King Ding-a-ling Joined: Posts: 71
    BBQ wrote: »
    This is their hobby, both the sjw and the anti ones. Its like a shitty board game that only a few wants to play.

Exactly. Both sides of the shitshow do a spectacular job at making themselves look ridiculous and irrational.
    - dB
  • spudlyff8fanspudlyff8fan is love. Joined: Posts: 7,074
    I know, right? I'd be throwing around N-words all over the place if it weren't for those wacky SJWs! I mean, that's just the language I grew up with and I don't find it offensive so, therefore, neither should anybody else! My experiences in life are clearly the baseline for all of society so clearly if somebody is asking for me to change my behavior and show even a basic level of decency, it's because there's something wrong with them!*****

*****- this is not actually what I believe, this is just what y'all sound like when you complain about them "lousy SJWs"
  • RenegadeRenegade Joined: Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    Mr. X wrote: »

No. That's literally all they did.

Not a single person, with the exception of Angel, every said a single word about anything I said or PJW said.

It was absolutely nothing but stupid, senseless character attacks against me. That's it. The entire thread.

I ain't trying to sound whiny. This is what it was. I don't give AF. It was dumb.

And I was actually told this, I was told that social justice warriors don't know how to argue intellectually or attack your points they just call you names or go after you or just post little tweet stabs until you get pissed then when you take your dig back and it actually bites deep you're the bad guy.
    Renegade wrote: »
    This theory falls apart on multiple levels

1) Not that huge a % of children are in day care.
    https://census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p70-135.pdf
    In 2011, Only 13.4% of kids were in a "Day Care Center" whereas 61.3% were cared for by family.

2) It would make sense to figure "SJWs" are more prevalent among people of color and people of lower means in society. You know, those who can't afford day care.

3) Among those who you'd assume are "well off, entitled, trust fund SJWS", I'm sure they many had a nanny and helicopter parents.

4) This theory and the "overprotective child proofing helicopter parent" that leads to "spoiled kids who live in a safe bubble" and this "day care=attention starved kids theory" are inherently contradictory.

5) Trying to "theorize" why a large group of individuals may be really, really upset that the world is a fucked up place and assigning it to their upbringing instead of the real cause (That the world is fucked up) is doing it backwards.

Most people are idiots. These idiots come in all political shapes and sizes. That some college kids have temper tantrums and got caught on video doesn't invalidate a whole political movement, you know?

Finally someone who actually talks about the video and points.
    http://rvatournaments.com/

Your one stop shop for RVA, Virginia, and East Coast Fighting game news and tournament updates.

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    edited June 2016
    I know, right? I'd be throwing around N-words all over the place if it weren't for those wacky SJWs! I mean, that's just the language I grew up with and I don't find it offensive so, therefore, neither should anybody else! My experiences in life are clearly the baseline for all of society so clearly if somebody is asking for me to change my behavior and show even a basic level of decency, it's because there's something wrong with them!*****

*****- this is not actually what I believe, this is just what y'all sound like when you complain about them "lousy SJWs"

Let me make this clear.

When we talk about free speech were not talking about your right to call someone the n word, that's child stuff we're talking about bigger things. Political dissent, ideas.

This is the definition of slippery slope. If you limit "hate speech" you can then label anything as hate speech and ban it.

Popular speech doesn't need protected. It's unpopular speech that does and without that you have no freedom of speech. This is our first amendment.

People saying "oh you just want to call others n word" that's such a dumbing down and poor argument and distraction. I'm talking about the kind of restrictions in China. The kind of restrictions in North Korea and other communist hell-holes, where they will throw you in prison for expressing "party decent". Is that looking at the worst case yes, but when you have people speaking at the UN saying we should ban people for disagreeing or calling others stupid, it's not as out there as you might think.

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to the death to say it". That's what we need to get back to.

Nobody likes haters I have haters but I don't want them thrown in jail lol.

I want to think the way you guys do to the extent that this whole SJW thing is just a small group of nuts that we should just ignore, but then a news article breaks about Facebook censorship in ally, "free" countries. Anyways.

Certain forms of hate speech are already illegal and/or punishable by law. What's your point?
    This is offensive.
    edited June 2016
    Certain forms of hate speech are already illegal and/or punishable by law. What's your point?

Not like in Europe. There's laws here such as libel. Like in the Jesse Ventura v Chris Kule case. You have to prove it was a lie, which isn't easy but he did.

My point is we don't want to throw people in jail for their speech nor ban books. I may not agree with Mein Kamph but I'm proud to live in a country that doesn't ban it.

Does any country even ban Mein Kampf anymore? Germany was pretty much the last Western holdout (with good fucking reason) yet in the last year they allowed publishers to print copies.
    This is offensive.
    Does any country even ban Mein Kampf anymore? Germany was pretty much the last Western holdout (with good fucking reason) yet in the last year they allowed publishers to print copies.

IIRC it's still banned in Austria.

Germany bans Mortal Kombat games.

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,551

Doin Gods work.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,024

Doin Gods work.

249420883_x.jpg

*salutes the OH ESS EIGH!*
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
    Oh God I can't even look at that face without vommitting.

No idea what it is don't want to know.

• HecajonHecajon Joined: Posts: 486
    edited June 2016
    The only thing I dont like about SJWs is they only complain about americas problems, ive never seen one trying to help anyone in any other country. Not to mention how bad 3rd world countries are compared to 1st world. They complain about dumb shit like in video games or tv, or movies, but never bring up how bad people are really treated in 3rd world countries, like girls at the age of 14 forced into prostitution, but oh no how dare women be in shape in video games.
    Hecajon wrote: »
    The only thing I dont like about SJWs is they only complain about americas problems, ive never seen one trying to help anyone in any other country. Not to mention how bad 3rd world countries are compared to 1st world.

For me it's. Social Justice would be helping people find work helping the less fortunate helping an old woman cross the street helping a homeless person. Not screaming on YouTube saying "everything is racist everything is homophobic" getting people fired from their jobs for making political cartoons they don't agree with etc.

It's not a legitimate movement at all in my eyes. It's regressive, it's misguided There are so many problems in this world that need addressed. Pollution, wars for profit, curing diseases.

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,867 admin
    Moved to the Video Gallery since it's a thread about a video...

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• spudlyff8fanspudlyff8fan is love. Joined: Posts: 7,074
    Hecajon wrote: »
    The only thing I dont like about SJWs is they only complain about americas problems, ive never seen one trying to help anyone in any other country. Not to mention how bad 3rd world countries are compared to 1st world.

For me it's. Social Justice would be helping people find work helping the less fortunate helping an old woman cross the street helping a homeless person. Not screaming on YouTube saying "everything is racist everything is homophobic" getting people fired from their jobs for making political cartoons they don't agree with etc.

It's not a legitimate movement at all in my eyes. It's regressive, it's misguided There are so many problems in this world that need addressed. Pollution, wars for profit, curing diseases.

Social means "of or related to society". Helping a person with a handicap complete a task is not social, nor is it justice. That also makes the inaccurate assumption that the adoption of the "SJW" label is anything more a label.

I'll say that somebody shouldn't use racial/ethnic/gender-related insults, but I don't consider that being an "SJW". That's just being a non-shitty human being.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,024
    Preppy wrote: »
    Moved to the Video Gallery since it's a thread about a video...

Moved? You mean you didn't NUKE this thread?
    @Preppy , who is you and what have you done to the real one?
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    looool hilarious thread

on the one hand all those gross gamer dudes who participated in gamer gate are disgusting

OTOH fat feminists like lindy west who don't acknowledge that attractive white women are far more privileged than anybody else are also gross

but yeah the OP is gross, his insecurities provided enormous entertainment value
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle