MGTOW Chronicles:Men Going Their Own Way

StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK.Joined: Posts: 20,001 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
EDIT: Title got a few letters added to it, for those who are wondering what happened.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/so-for-100-yrs-they-bitch-now/

Looks like the ladies ain't as happy wearing the pants as they thought they would be. Read the comments of that thread as well. Fucking SAVAGES.

-Starhammer-
Post edited by Starhammer on
Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.

Comments

• ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    LOL @ Work is too boring.

How about just... making a life for yourself? Work, don't work. Cook, don't cook. Do what you want to do and simply empower yourself to do it. That's all nay Human Being needs to do.

But please, buy into the socialized mold of what the media tells you you're supposed to do. Keep reading that Cosmo.
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,238
    Surprised you guys even know what MGTOW is about.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,055 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

ive never heard of the place but im not usually big about anti feminism rants n shit.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • D.R.E.D.R.E. One. Little. Voice. Joined: Posts: 1,285
    Manx wrote: »
    I hate the word 'wired' but yeah. They want what they want. Usually at some given moment, and then it changes the moment they actually get it. :rofl:

Well when in my 30 plus years every woman i ever encounter behaves the same, then i tend to think wired is the term we should use. But i think its more of a product of social construct.men at large are to blame by holding thier hands thru life cause sex..woman never have to develop a personality or a life skill if they dont want to cause theres always a white knight to save them from themselves. But yeah you're right..as soon as they get something, they dont want it anymore..i call it the cat and string theory
  • StoneDrumStoneDrum Joined: Posts: 1,096
    responding to this thread:

i wonder if it has less to do with actual male/female biology and more due to the inherent power relations through history. if the roles were reversed would men not find themselves in this situation?/ it is hard to say. but i think it is a cultural thing
  • NickRocksNickRocks SATSUI NO SABU Joined: Posts: 22,576
    wait so wtf IS mtgow
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,234

I'm not.

Pretty sure a lot of people posting here would fit in just fine with them.

You don't just stumble about that website then proceed to make a thread about a thread from that website...
  • FoilFoil Joined: Posts: 136
    "Self responsibility is TOO HARD"

Literally asking to be treated like children.
  • Sexperienced.Sexperienced. kdh Joined: Posts: 5,257
    I hate it when people read some acronyms like a word. Migtow still sounds weird to me.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,001 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    Foil wrote: »
    "Self responsibility is TOO HARD"

Literally asking to be treated like children.

Feminists do that. A LOT. MGTOW men are simply saying,"no" to being their babysitter.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    I hate it when people read some acronyms like a word. Migtow still sounds weird to me.

I imagine having to say SCUBA keeps you constantly triggered then.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,198
    I dont give a fuck about what feminazis say, i dont need a woman, i dont want a woman, and i wont date or marry a woman.

Work all day like a slave to provide for a cunt on legs that whenever she wants pops out another kid?

Fuck no!!
    Im going monk, and i plan to go ghost in the future.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,238
    MOB712 wrote: »

I'm not.

I doubt that. Guys on here worship vagina. To no end. You know this because they don't hold women responsible for their actions. They state simply that women are crazy.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,375
    MOB712 wrote: »

I'm not.

I doubt that. Guys on here worship vagina. To no end. You know this because they don't hold women responsible for their actions. They state simply that women are crazy.

MGTOW doesn't exactly bar you from smashing a chick every now and then. It's just not doing shit with women that society expects from you i.e marriage, dating, having children, etc. At least that's how I'm seeing it.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Sounds like someone speaking Klingon...
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Sleazoid wrote: »
    that's too bad i'm already in the kitchen and cooking if they want their spots back they gonna have to fight me for it

I thought you were the man in your relationships, though. :coffee:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,800
    edited June 2016
    Some chicks I wouldn't even let anywhere near the kitchen.

Dates and relationships are something women need more than men.

Most guys I know it's the same, hangout with a chick, have sex, move on.

It's the girl almost all the time then that tries to find you and keep contacting you and thinks hanging out is a "date" and that having sex means that the girl is anything other than a whore. If a chick wants to be seen as anything more than a whore, then she is going to have to earn it. Though most guys are so free to most women that they can still think otherwise, but a lot of guys are finally getting more intelligent nowadays.

Anyways, best thing to do is to just tell the chicks you are busy with work and not give them any attention and the older the chick, the quicker she will move on before a woman's stock only goes down as she ages.
    edited May 1
    Rhio2k wrote: »

Sounds like someone speaking Klingon...

I cannot resist..........................

It's funny because it sounded as if he almost said MGTOW at one point.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • HotobuHotobu Simpsonized Joined: Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    vOrAIOg.jpg
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,655

Initialisms aren't meant to be read as words. People trying to say them like they are acronyms is always awkward and stupid.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,048
    Azure wrote: »
    Sleazoid wrote: »
    that's too bad i'm already in the kitchen and cooking if they want their spots back they gonna have to fight me for it

I thought you were the man in your relationships, though. :coffee:
    All the best cooks in the world are men :coffee:

My comment was subtle innuendo referencing his orientation, lol.

Sleazoid is pretty much the coolest gay cat on SRK since TGTC.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    Now for something that isn't as funny:

Rape culture ladies. Get dat ass ready.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • KromoKromo Render unto Miku Joined: Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So what made you choose "Deadly Raver" as a screen name?
    Are you like, a raving lunatic with a rusty screwdriver...or like, do you hand out suspicious pills at warehouse raves or something...or maybe you aerial rave people to death?
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 4 years in a row! 2012 - 2015!
    All proceeds will go the Hydro Acoustic Reverberance Mechanism (H.A.R.M Project)
    Glory unto the Machine Goddess!
    Kromo wrote: »
    Are you like, a raving lunatic with a rusty screwdriver...or like, do you hand out suspicious pills at warehouse raves or something...or maybe you aerial rave people to death?

Think about that one. Fighting game site...dude might be a Geese player.
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Wasted wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    wait so wtf IS mtgow

Radical Bachelorism.

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

I don't know how this post escaped my notice.

ALLAHU BACHLA!!!

-Starhammer-

Actually, more like "bachelorhu akbar".
  • KromoKromo Render unto Miku Joined: Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    Think about that one. Fighting game site...dude might be a Geese player.
    Might be.
    Might be wearing phat pants and carrying a machine gun.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 4 years in a row! 2012 - 2015!
    All proceeds will go the Hydro Acoustic Reverberance Mechanism (H.A.R.M Project)
    Glory unto the Machine Goddess!
    edited June 2016

Here's the FYI for today: That name is actually older than this one.

That's what some chick called me when I accidentally smacked her in the chest with a glowstick. :sweat: Ever since then, the name has stuck with me. If I should ever start making music on a professional level, That would be my stage name. Character wise, I probably have two or more storylines around that character and name that I might one day see fit to put on page................If I ever quit being so damn lazy.

a raving lunatic

Great choice of words IMO. Besides, You've been here long enough to know the answer to that.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,803 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    Some chicks I wouldn't even let anywhere near the kitchen.

Dates and relationships are something women need more than men.

Most guys I know it's the same, hangout with a chick, have sex, move on.

It's the girl almost all the time then that tries to find you and keep contacting you and thinks hanging out is a "date" and that having sex means that the girl is anything other than a whore. If a chick wants to be seen as anything more than a whore, then she is going to have to earn it. Though most guys are so free to most women that they can still think otherwise, but a lot of guys are finally getting more intelligent nowadays.

Anyways, best thing to do is to just tell the chicks you are busy with work and not give them any attention and the older the chick, the quicker she will move on before a woman's stock only goes down as she ages.

You don't have sex often, do you?
    5 bucks says he was swinging his arms in a reverse pretzel motion when he smacked that chick...
    Here's another one from that same website.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/women-now-openly-saying-they-dont-want-equal-rights/

Mr. Heston? It's that time again.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    ever wondered how stacked the deck is? Watch and learn.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,094
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Here's another one from that same website.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/women-now-openly-saying-they-dont-want-equal-rights/

Mr. Heston? It's that time again.

-Starhammer-
    Where is the article?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.