MGTOW Chronicles:Men Going Their Own Way

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,881
    D.R.E. wrote: »
    Women are generally wired to never know what they want

Yes, and the worst to ask is... What do you want for dinner...
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,100
    Yeah I've been fuckin' up on my assertiveness. Skimmed through a 100 page book about it recently.

Fuck that "nice" shit.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
    Nice don't get you shit. Just play nice NL holdem poker and you know who I mean. If I got a winning hand, best believe I'm going all in, friend or not...
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    For those of you who wanted to know more about "the Red Pill" movie, March 7.

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Pill-Marc-Angelucci/dp/B01LTI1PCI

It should also hit Netflix on or around that same day.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • RECESSIONTIMERECESSIONTIME Trumpologist Joined: Posts: 1,240
    U kidding me starhammer? The thing is written by a female and crowdfunded by men.

If you guys want real Red pill knowledge go to rooshv forums and soak that shit in.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 23,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    edited February 8
    U kidding me starhammer? The thing is written by a female and crowdfunded by men.

If you guys want real Red pill knowledge go to rooshv forums and soak that shit in.

Roosh is indeed Red Pill. The reason I don't use him is because he is PUA. This is MGTOW. PUA is one way of dealing with red pill life. MGTOW is another.

Her being a woman is irrelevant in this case. Her work and the reviews of others who have been able to see the movie in the few screenings that it has had speaks volumes. If nothing else, the avalanche of hatred leveled upon her by women.....................Not men,OTHER WOMEN.................is reason enough for me to check it out. Basically, the bitches should've left her alone, and MAYBE nobody would've noticed what she was selling. Now? March 7th is looking to be her big payday.

angelpalm wrote: »

No.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/26/news/russia-protests-economy/index.html

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Russia/United-States/Crime

You must see not only the prize, but the dangers that lay before you. Otherwise, you shall surely perish.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Since when did you people start caring about the economy or murders committed by caucasians?
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    Since when did you people start caring about the economy or murders committed by caucasians?

Since this.

disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

Oh, here's another one for you guys out there who want to play the game:

As i said. Beware of the dangers.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,504
    edited February 8
    Pua and mgtow shit is convoluted

And some guys in that pua game is basically this game

Get a bitch super drunk or roofie her, then run a train

Thanks to bitches like sarkesian it makes rape harder to prove.

So this one chick had to basically track down her rapers. Join a paid forum/pua group.

And print out/save their blogs detailing their plans and how they logged her rape

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/13/the-anti-brock-turner-hero-judge-puts-pickup-artist-rapist-away-for-8-years.html

It was only due to her providing overwhelming evidence did police do anything

Like honestly people rape is real
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,429
    edited February 8
    Who here says it's not?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    This thread is lame...
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38796457
    Does India have a problem with false rape claims?

By Joanna Jolly
    BBC News

After the infamous 2012 gang rape of a student on a bus in Delhi, the number of rape cases reported to police in India rose sharply. But one survey concluded that in Delhi, in 2013-14, more than half of these reports were "false" - fuelling claims by male activists that women are alleging rape in order to extort money from men.
    Yogesh Gupta always knew he had evidence that could prove, indisputably, he was not a rapist, but getting the police to recognise his innocence was another matter.
    The 44-year-old Delhi estate agent's troubles began after he caught an employee embezzling money and threatened to go to the police.
    The employee reacted by coercing a woman to pose as a potential house buyer who, after viewing a property, asked Gupta for a lift to the local metro station. She later accused him of driving her to an empty fourth floor apartment and raping her.
    "Thankfully I had CCTV installed in my office," he says.
    "The whole process of taking the stairs to the fourth floor, opening the flat, taking her inside, then getting out and dropping her at the metro station would have taken at least 37 - 40 minutes.
    "I could prove I was back in my office within 11 minutes."
    But when the woman registered her complaint to the police, Gupta found himself caught up in a system that seemed to care little about the evidence and a lot about branding him a criminal.
    "Nobody listened to what I had to say," he says. "The police didn't even consult me. I tried everything, but I didn't get justice."

For the next eight months as the police investigation continued, Gupta had to endure the public disgrace of being accused of rape.
    "I can't even begin to explain the ordeal that my wife, kids, my father and brother had to go through," he says.
    "My children have had the toughest time. My daughter, who is just six years old, would write letters to god pleading to spare her father."
    When the case finally went to court, the woman confessed she had made up the accusation and Gupta was acquitted, but much damage had already been done.

Gupta sees himself as a victim of what men's rights campaigners say is a growing problem - the false allegations of rape - and it's one that some argue stems directly from the 2012 Delhi gang rape.
    As graphic details of the brutal attack were made public, protesters took to the streets to demand changes to India's deeply patriarchal society which they said ignores or even encourages violence against women.
    The media responded with a spike in reports of sexual assault, particularly violent assaults by strangers, and the government widened the definition of rape, made it mandatory for police to register all complaints and introduced special fast-track courts.
    This in turn encouraged more women to report sexual violence, with the number of cases registered in Delhi rising by more than 100% in the year after the 2012 gang-rape.

All these developments were widely welcomed as positive steps to tackle sexual violence.
    But when a body called the Delhi Commission for Women published a report in 2014 describing 53% of rapes reported in the city the previous year as "false" this was seized upon by men's rights activists as evidence that the legal changes and noisy public debate had ended up making victims out of men.

"Of all the rape cases that are registered, only 1% is genuine," says Gupta's lawyer, Vinay Sharma, who regularly defends men accused of rape in Delhi.
    "The rest are either registered to take revenge or to take advantage of the person in some financial matter," he says.
    Men's rights activist Partha Sadhukhan takes a similar view.
    "The reality at that point in time was that India had enough stringent laws to curb rape and punish the offenders," he says.
    "Today the definition of rape has changed so much and anything and everything is reported as rape."
    But are they right?
    The evidence from the Commission for Women is in fact far from conclusive. It classes as "false" all reports of rape that were dropped before they reached court, without analysing the reasons why.
    So it doesn't distinguish between cases dropped because it was clear the woman was lying and those where a woman was put under pressure to withdraw her claim - or where there was simply insufficient evidence to build a strong case. Forensic evidence is rarely used in Indian rape cases, so it's often just his word against hers.
    One person who decided to do her own investigation was data journalist Rukmini Shrinivasan.
    When she moved to Delhi from Mumbai to take up a post at The Hindu newspaper, she wanted to know whether Delhi's reputation as the rape capital of India was justified.
    Instead of counting dropped rape cases, she looked at the 460 cases that went to a full trial in Delhi district courts in 2013 and compared the initial complaint made to police with what happened in court.

Her first discovery was that the media's alarm about stranger rape was overblown.

"Stranger rape, the thing that gets most highly reported in India, was an absolutely tiny category," she says. It accounted for just 12 of the 460 cases.
    On the question of false rape, her findings were mixed.
    More than one third of the 460 cases involved young people who had engaged in consensual sex outside marriage until their parents found out and used the criminal justice system to end the relationship.
    "Families are more willing to have the stigma of rape rather than having the stigma of their daughter choosing her own sex or life partner," she says.
    Shrinivasan found that many of these cases dealt with inter-caste or mixed-religion relationships which are considered taboo in conservative society. There was often a typical script that was used when parents filed the case with the police.
    "I was repeatedly seeing stories of women being picked up in moving cars, being given a cold drink laced with sedatives which would render them unconscious, and then they would be raped," she said.
    "But when I started reading more and more cases I realised that there are patterns to how complaints are filed. So this sedative-laced drink becomes important because it is necessary to show that consent was not given."

Another large category - nearly a quarter of the total - were cases where the man had broken his promise to marry the woman.
    Although this would not be considered rape in many countries, in India a man can be charged with falsely obtaining consent for sex if he promises to marry a woman and then changes his mind.
    "The parents say, 'You've lost your virginity, it's going to be impossible to get you married, you file this case, he'll get scared and he'll marry you,'" says Shrinivasan.

What she did not find was any cases like Yogesh Gupta's, where a woman had filed a case maliciously or to extort money.
    "In some cases it would be the argument of the defence that the woman was trying to abstract money," she says. "But I cannot think of a case where this was proven."
    While Shrinivasan's study would appear to indicate that the proportion of false rape cases in Delhi is high by international standards - in more than one country, researchers have put the proportion of false rape claims at about 8% of the total - academic Nithya Nagarathinam argues that this is a distraction from a more pressing issue, the under-reporting of rape.
    "Although there has been a jump in rape reporting since the Delhi gang-rape, there are still many cases that go unreported and there are so many reasons for that," she says, pointing to traditional patriarchal structures that mean violence against women is consistently downplayed.
    "That is a more serious issue to me than a few cases where the parents have probably wrongly accused the man."
    Nagarathinam cites a 2014 study using data from the Indian National Crime Records Bureau and the National Family Health Surveys that suggests only 6% of incidents of sexual violence against women are reported to the police.
    She insists India needs better data, to understand the scale and nature of the problem.
    "If you don't have hard data to base your arguments on, the result is the emotion-driven men's rights versus women's rights arguments that are going on now," she says.
    However big Delhi's false rape problem may be, Yogesh Gupta can attest to the powerful stigma of being falsely identified as sexual predator.
    "The allegation of rape has affected my social status," he says.
    "Even if one is acquitted, one cannot regain that status. You can't prove your innocence to each and every person. People are quick to judge in a rape case without even knowing whether the person is guilty or not."

I actually hope that this is fake news. :sad:

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Who here says it's not?

You're responding to daboog, aren't you?

*I'm probably going to hate myself for this in the morning, but...................................*

In response to............"Him"
    dab00g wrote: »
    Pua and mgtow shit is convoluted

And some guys in that pua game is basically this game

Get a bitch super drunk or roofie her, then run a train

Thanks to bitches like sarkesian it makes rape harder to prove.

So this one chick had to basically track down her rapers. Join a paid forum/pua group.

And print out/save their blogs detailing their plans and how they logged her rape

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/13/the-anti-brock-turner-hero-judge-puts-pickup-artist-rapist-away-for-8-years.html

It was only due to her providing overwhelming evidence did police do anything

Like honestly people rape is real

At least he got convicted for a crime he did. If the cops didn't have to deal with so many false rape accusers, (And by "rape" I mean,"whatever definition a woman wants it to mean") Maybe they would've had more time to work on her case from the start. I'm Just sayin.

Sarkesian is a charlatan. She's the Sean Murray (of No Man's Sky infamy) of feminists. She Read the marks, she played them, she got paid. I fully disapprove of what she did and/or does, but she never made anyone buy what she was selling.

With this new (or not so new) wave of man-hating feminism, even the police are being made to ignore, or in some cases, go against their own proceedures to favor women over men to the point that it is being used as a weapon against men. Unfortunately, a lot of men have woken up to this and are forsaking women. Not only do they not want to date them, but not even to have any business to do with them. One of the side effects of this has been an increase in the Pick-up artists, men who have learned the game and now seek to "Play" women. The goal? Having sex in a lot of cases.

He tried to fuck a trick? Blame it on the game.
    She Had to suck a dick? Blame it on the game.
    You loved, but you lost? Blame it on the game.
    You gotta pay the cost? Blame it on the game.

By "taking the red pill", This is what I have come to realize. It is ALWAYS the game. ALWAYS.

Yes, there is every reason to believe that there is a good, decent, beautiful woman both inside and outside and that one day you might find her.

one day I might win the lottery.
    One day I might find a friendly lion in the wild that won't eat me for trying to pet it.
    One day I might dunk on Jordan. The punchline to that is that I'm 5' 6". :rofl:

While we know that these things CAN happen, we know that in reality that they more than likely won't. The reason why the term,"The Red Pill" exists, is because just like in the famous movie scene from The Matrix, taking of the Red Pill is the key to opening ones eyes to the real world. In this case, the acceptance of the way things are in modern society is the equivalent of taking the red pill. Once a man wakes up to this reality, they can make their choice on how they wish to live in it. That's why you have such things as MRA, PUA, and MGTOW. I'll end this wall of text with this: If you play the game, one day the game will play you.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Some more fake news to trigger @Starhammer
    http://www.dw.com/en/why-acid-attacks-are-on-the-rise-in-india/a-19313750
    Pragya Prasun was on her way from the Hindu holy city of Varanasi to the capital New Delhi days after her wedding, when a distant male relative poured acid on her.
    "I initially didn't realize what was happening. My skin was burning, fumes were coming off it, and it smelled as though a tire was burning on my body," recalls Prashun, who was only 22-years old at that time.
    The relative attacked her with acid because she had rejected his marriage proposal.
    Ten years have passed since the assault, which burned 47 percent of her body.
    Still, Prasun remains thankful to a doctor who was traveling in the same train as her on the night of the attack. The doctor, she says, saved her life that night.
    "She instantly recognized it as acid and requested everyone in the train to put as much as water as possible on me so that the acid gets washed off,'' Prasun told DW, adding: "she gave me her scarf to cover my body as my clothes were burned along with my skin.''

Acid attacks are a liberal conspiracy like global warming.

6a00e55188bf7a8834017eea1b4518970d-pi
    Mains:
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    She should have just married him. Women have it so easy.
    Off topic as hell @angelpalm. please move it to another thread.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,504
    Like honestly all you need is to have assailants do the rape kit thing

That is all you need.

To mark all women as vindictive and soul stealing is like marking all muslims as terrorists.

It is not a good look.

In india rape is under reported because of the stigma people would rather it not shame their family.

To go around and say "well look at these lies" that is some shit considering women can be raped in small rural areas and still stay quiet. It is only within the last 5 years where women in india have been able to stand up for themselves because india is a repressive country.

But hey go ahead and throw women under the bus

You think any news opposing your viewpoint is good news

And pua haven't really figured out the game. The people that treat women or men just as objectives to overcome have not "figured out the game"

Pick up artist are mostly douchebag bros that get girls drunk and then try to take advantage of them bein inebriated

That is not the game

Sex is not the game

Relationships are not the game

Just because you are a bitter, single, lonely, and/or have a grudge to completely dismiss rape or the possibility of rape is some shit

But hey equality is all well and good. The hate and fear mongering of mgtow videos is hilarious and pathetic.

Letting rejection get you to the point of saying

"I know reallity! Men are slaves to women! Rise against it"

It just comes off as stupid diatribe

But hey what do i know? I mean news and polls that conflict with your views are fake news right?

You have alternative facts.

I bet brock turner is a hero to some folks
  • S00perCamS00perCam Cold as ice Joined: Posts: 2,425
    CHIEfy wrote: »
    Yeah I've been fuckin' up on my assertiveness. Skimmed through a 100 page book about it recently.

Fuck that "nice" shit.

I mean especially when it comes to women. It's in their nature look at how little girls are with their fathers. If their Fathers are super Beta always nice what do the little girls do? Act a damn fool until they can piss him off. Me and my daughter she knows I'm a fucking asshole at all times so she's chill never tests it because she knows who's boss. It's just in a females nature
    Some more fake news to trigger @Starhammer
    http://www.dw.com/en/why-acid-attacks-are-on-the-rise-in-india/a-19313750
    Pragya Prasun was on her way from the Hindu holy city of Varanasi to the capital New Delhi days after her wedding, when a distant male relative poured acid on her.
    "I initially didn't realize what was happening. My skin was burning, fumes were coming off it, and it smelled as though a tire was burning on my body," recalls Prashun, who was only 22-years old at that time.
    The relative attacked her with acid because she had rejected his marriage proposal.
    Ten years have passed since the assault, which burned 47 percent of her body.
    Still, Prasun remains thankful to a doctor who was traveling in the same train as her on the night of the attack. The doctor, she says, saved her life that night.
    "She instantly recognized it as acid and requested everyone in the train to put as much as water as possible on me so that the acid gets washed off,'' Prasun told DW, adding: "she gave me her scarf to cover my body as my clothes were burned along with my skin.''

Acid attacks are a liberal conspiracy like global warming.

6a00e55188bf7a8834017eea1b4518970d-pi

Right because a bunch of guys who've forsaken the pursuit of women and marriage especially, are supposed to have a wake-up call over their beliefs by identifying with a desperate piece of shit who got all in his dick over his cousin turning down his marriage proposal?

I'm not sure if you're gimmick now is countering counter culture or if you're actually a leftist SJW BLM shit stain at any rate I miss the @angelpalm that would shit on a thread in 3 sentences and keep shit non political. instead of this Young Turks, infowars style trolling where there's a piece of news and my narrative, get your panties in a bunch over it. It's almost as wack as Po with the fuck Capcom.
    Just because your buff, don't play tuff Cause I'll reverse the earth and turn your flesh back to dust
    This whole site is wack now what are you saying broseph?

Why get mad though? This whole thread is just angsty pitty party bullshit anyway. Dudes in here have more estrogen than the bitches that they hate imo :coffee:
    Mains:
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,493
    this conversation gets nowhere. You can state as many facts as you want about what mgtow really stands for and you'll still have people coming in here saying the same dumb shit about how people are bitter and angry towards women. Makes it not even worth discussing anymore.
    16508444_10210475143386385_8882610892310966013_n.jpg?oh=339403859353d3966423f05a46f5d89b&oe=594381FC

All I could say was:
    tumblr_mo8yp8VLaT1qdlh1io1_r1_400_zpsqvowt84o.gif

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    this conversation gets nowhere. You can state as many facts as you want about what mgtow really stands for and you'll still have people coming in here saying the same dumb shit about how people are bitter and angry towards women. Makes it not even worth discussing anymore.

Trolls are going to troll. With luck, there won't always be a need for the red pill or MGTOW. Until then, I want to at least give my SRK peoples the truth and the reason why such a thing exists. if this thread helps even one guy to get out of what seems like a hopeless situation, to avoid,"Getting Played" and/or especially to avoid getting assraped in divorce court and ending up killing themselves, then it's more than worth it.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,367
    Seems like MGTOW is reactionary common sense tho, like who is the intended audience? Dudes who actually get pussy without taking out mortgages? They dgaf.

Weebs who never stand a chance in the first place? They subscribe to this kinda thing so they can lie to emselves about being garbage can tier?

Like this is the same bullshit as PUA, treat women as nothing, get yours and bail lol. How it take a thing like this for dudes not too simp or why does it even matter. Life is war, not every man makes it. The weak need to take a L so we got shit to laugh about.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • PastramiPastrami Delicious Deli Meat Joined: Posts: 206
    I think the target audience of mgtow are men who are just realizing that they are garbage tier, that life is war, and that not every man makes it but are willing to fight to improve their situation. And especially for men who never had a real father figure or mentor to teach them how to be masculine. For some of us this might come off as a no brainier since we grew up in a traditional family, but nowadays that is becoming less common
    [♥slimey... yet satisfying♥]
    Pastrami wrote: »
    I think the target audience of mgtow are men who are just realizing that they are garbage tier...

:lol:

Sounds about right.
    Mains:
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,663
    edited February 10
    I'll just keep it simple, people love talking shit, its their hobby
    Post edited by BBQ on
    edited February 10
    crucades wrote: »
    Seems like MGTOW is reactionary common sense tho, like who is the intended audience? Dudes who actually get pussy without taking out mortgages? They dgaf.

First of all:

Ask yourself this question: ," Just how common is common sense?" Yep.

Next, Who is the intended audience? Those who are looking for answers. In particular, men who are wondering what to do in this world where it seems like anything involving women is insane.

Dudes who want pussy are PUAs. MGTOW doesn't care about the pussy. It isn't the goal.

Now: To what you've said:

Weebs who never stand a chance in the first place? They subscribe to this kinda thing so they can lie to emselves about being garbage can tier?

"Weebs who never stand a chance in the first place" "Garbage can tier" Again. THE GAME. I told you before, now I'll tell you some more.

IT'S ALWAYS THE GAME.

Another thing that a lot of men learn from MGTOW is that what others think of you isn't your true worth. You and you alone must determine your worth and what you intend to make of yourself. Don't do it for your friends, don't do it for your family, and sure as hell don't do it for approval of people you don't even know or like, and ESPECIALLY not for a society that does not care about you. Do it for YOU.

Like this is the same bullshit as PUA, treat women as nothing, get yours and bail lol.
    You said, and I quote:

like who is the intended audience? Dudes who actually get pussy without taking out mortgages? They dgaf.

Obviously, not the same as PUA by your own admission.

How it take a thing like this for dudes not too simp or why does it even matter. Life is war, not every man makes it. The weak need to take a L so we got shit to laugh about.

"The weak need to take a L so we got shit to laugh about." Thanks. The best reason I've heard for rejecting the game. People like Crucades wants you to stay weak for his entertainment. I want you to defeat your weakness. At the very least, to acknowledge it and learn how to deal with it, hence this thread.

Guys, it's simple. IMO, The bitch don't love ya. These days, they've been taught not to love. For years, the third wave of feminism has taught women that they don't need no man. They can do whatever men do and that men have been oppressing them for decades. You're a man? Then YOU'RE THE ENEMY. people like crucades, angelpalm, and other trolls in this thread and throughout the planet will kick you down in front of them, manically laughing at your pain, while being blissfully ignorant of the fact that a dagger is pointing at their own backs by the very women they are laughing with. Saddening if you ask me.

Now, you asked how it takes a thing like this for dudes not to simp, or why does it even matter?

If one doesn't even know what a simp is, how can they know if they are one, if they want to be one, or even how to stop it?

Why does it take such a thing? Because sometimes, it DOES take such a thing. Who knows what it'll take to reach someone? One thing I can tell you for sure. If it isn't there, it won't help them.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,367
    Erm naw man saying that guys that get pussy without spending a ton of cash are PUA is some straight up bullshit, you know not every guy has problems with women they just have class or look like sucky. :rofl:

Also my post was a legit question on who this kinda stuff might be useful for, which pastrami answered so yea, fu bruh :coffee:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    I don't usually post this guy, but......................

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,698
    edited February 11
    Post edited by tataki on
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    tataki wrote: »
    welp
    childsupport-rqntRqZa.1486826790.png

Yeah. That's some What in all the fucks kinda shit right there. If you can find that vid, please do share.

Also: Another TFM vid:

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,698
    Starhammer wrote: »
    tataki wrote: »
    welp
    childsupport-rqntRqZa.1486826790.png

Yeah. That's some What in all the fucks kinda shit right there. If you can find that vid, please do share.

Also: Another TFM vid:

-Starhammer-

The comment is from this vid.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    Strange. I didn't see it even though I scanned the whole comments section. Ah well, at least it's here now.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.