MGTOW Chronicles:Men Going Their Own Way

2456732

Comments

  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Kromo wrote: »
    So what made you choose "Deadly Raver" as a screen name?
    Are you like, a raving lunatic with a rusty screwdriver...or like, do you hand out suspicious pills at warehouse raves or something...or maybe you aerial rave people to death?

    Think about that one. Fighting game site...dude might be a Geese player.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Wasted wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    wait so wtf IS mtgow

    Radical Bachelorism.

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

    I don't know how this post escaped my notice.

    ALLAHU BACHLA!!!

    -Starhammer-

    Actually, more like "bachelorhu akbar".
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • KromoKromo Render unto Miku Joined: Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    Think about that one. Fighting game site...dude might be a Geese player.
    Might be.
    Might be wearing phat pants and carrying a machine gun.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 4 years in a row! 2012 - 2015!
    All proceeds will go the Hydro Acoustic Reverberance Mechanism (H.A.R.M Project)
    Glory unto the Machine Goddess!
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    Kromo wrote: »
    So what made you choose "Deadly Raver" as a screen name?
    Are you like, a raving lunatic with a rusty screwdriver...or like, do you hand out suspicious pills at warehouse raves or something...or maybe you aerial rave people to death?

    Here's the FYI for today: That name is actually older than this one.

    That's what some chick called me when I accidentally smacked her in the chest with a glowstick. :sweat: Ever since then, the name has stuck with me. If I should ever start making music on a professional level, That would be my stage name. Character wise, I probably have two or more storylines around that character and name that I might one day see fit to put on page................If I ever quit being so damn lazy.

    Kromo wrote: »
    a raving lunatic

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

    Great choice of words IMO. Besides, You've been here long enough to know the answer to that.

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    Some chicks I wouldn't even let anywhere near the kitchen.

    Dates and relationships are something women need more than men.

    Most guys I know it's the same, hangout with a chick, have sex, move on.

    It's the girl almost all the time then that tries to find you and keep contacting you and thinks hanging out is a "date" and that having sex means that the girl is anything other than a whore. If a chick wants to be seen as anything more than a whore, then she is going to have to earn it. Though most guys are so free to most women that they can still think otherwise, but a lot of guys are finally getting more intelligent nowadays.

    Anyways, best thing to do is to just tell the chicks you are busy with work and not give them any attention and the older the chick, the quicker she will move on before a woman's stock only goes down as she ages.

    You don't have sex often, do you?
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    5 bucks says he was swinging his arms in a reverse pretzel motion when he smacked that chick...
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Here's another one from that same website.

    https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/women-now-openly-saying-they-dont-want-equal-rights/

    Mr. Heston? It's that time again.

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ever wondered how stacked the deck is? Watch and learn.



    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Here's another one from that same website.

    https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/women-now-openly-saying-they-dont-want-equal-rights/

    Mr. Heston? It's that time again.

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

    -Starhammer-
    Where is the article?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    What do you do?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited June 2016
    And we are even victimized for being victimized... and then further victimized, for avoiding situations (marriage) where we might be even further victimized.

    Lel.

    This is why I date foreign, exclusively.

    Both exclusively "foreign", and exclusively "date",
    Post edited by Azure on
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 1,245
    I knew this thread would continue lol

    Sound like women during the 1960s without anywhere near the amount of sexism constantly being bombarded towards you.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Here's another one from that same website.

    https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/women-now-openly-saying-they-dont-want-equal-rights/

    Mr. Heston? It's that time again.

    Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

    -Starhammer-
    Where is the article?

    @crotchpuncha

    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/06/16/bill-requiring-women-to-register-for-the-draft-passes-senate.html?ESRC=navy_160621.nl

    I thought everybody had already seen at least one of the links. My mistake. The part that makes me laugh is that it isn't even law yet and they're bugging out.

    On the funnier side, here's a lady who doesn't much like the way things are going in modern feminism. listening to why will make you spam the gif in real life.



    EDIT: Don't worry. The cool aid dyejob in the thumbnail will NOT be speaking on the video.

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    some of you asked for a description of what a MGTOW is. I listed mine, but I think this might give you a better explaination of why.

    http://www.avoiceformen.com/ncfm/the-lonely-single-men-of-mgtow/

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/scumbag-feminists-honor-mattress-girl/

    .........................But "Feminism is for equality" right?

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd_sSDZ8EQt6SEeOO2tBRA

    He's not all about MGTOW, but his vids are like a documentary on the amount of stupid in our modern world. More importanly, his views and unique opinions about said stupidity. Check them when you have a chance.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://herbertpurdy.com/?p=1878

    I do like this article. There might be an answer yet.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man, why do they keep asking the same damn question?

    https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/where-have-all-the-good-guys-gone-right-here/#post-262309

    And another one that I had to respond to........

    https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/feminists-treat-men-badly-and-its-bad-for-feminism/#post-262304

    In short ladies, you wanted it all. You can have it.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wha? No more Ron jeremy av?

    Damn tho. you got something out of that which I didn't, but at least you read it.

    -Starhammer-

    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,513
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Wha? No more Ron jeremy av?

    Damn tho. you got something out of that which I didn't, but at least you read it.

    -Starhammer-

    Haha, nah when Prince passed I had to switch it up. Might go back tho at some point.

    I was talking more about the bits in italics in the middle. I don't know, I'm not sure about some of these MGTOW guys. I've read a lot of their stuff and it makes sense some of it, but I think a lot of their problems could also be solved by having better taste in women and being willing to put your foot down when she gets out of line. I mean, I get it, because I've not always been good at it, but your significant other will only be as crazy and stupid as you'll allow them to be. Women are like men in that they need someone checking them and charging them to the game if they get out of line, otherwise, they run wild and don't respect the person they're with.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Wha? No more Ron jeremy av?

    Damn tho. you got something out of that which I didn't, but at least you read it.

    -Starhammer-

    Haha, nah when Prince passed I had to switch it up. Might go back tho at some point.

    I was talking more about the bits in italics in the middle. I don't know, I'm not sure about some of these MGTOW guys. I've read a lot of their stuff and it makes sense some of it, but I think a lot of their problems could also be solved by having better taste in women and being willing to put your foot down when she gets out of line. I mean, I get it, because I've not always been good at it, but your significant other will only be as crazy and stupid as you'll allow them to be. Women are like men in that they need someone checking them and charging them to the game if they get out of line, otherwise, they run wild and don't respect the person they're with.

    Ah. I probably should've shown some love too. Man kept his stage life on point and his private life private and virtually drama free, even though he apparently had aids. :tup:

    Okay. I guess I'm the one who didn't understand. My bad. :sweat: Still, I think that part in italics explains why a lot of guys went MGTOW. They're probably like,"man, this chick. If I date her, I can see I'm gonna be dealing with drama if I try to go out in public with her. If I marry her, I know i'm gonna be coming home to a new Round in Tekken on the same ol' stage every couple of days, if not every day. I want to see if she could be THE ONE, but she acts like she doesn't have any good sense of her own and thinks I'm gonna give her everything I got when she hasn't shown the first ounce of gratitude? Meh. Best not to get in all that crazy when I don't see any worthwhile returns on the investment. " And then they hit a U-Turn and bail.

    It used to be that men would stay and put up with that kinda shit. Just like I said, I too wasn't any good at it, and for the most part didn't know any better.

    Right now, this newest wave of Feminism is pretty much one big global, male bashing shit test. Our government and others are failing miserably, but men in ever rising numbers are wising up and not putting up with the shit anymore. As much as I hate to even think it, I think this next election is going to determine how many more years we Americans will have as a superpower. If Hillary gets in, She'll just continue to abuse the power she has, plus the power she'll get. Why would she stop? I don't know if any of the horror stories about her getting Americans killed in this, that, or the other are true, but it wouldn't be a surprise. It's like you had said about women not being any crazier than you let them be. The problem is that when the average man does that now, he goes to jail for it. You say shit online, it's misogyny, and the fucking Government actually listens to this. Feels like the whole planet might be in store for a very unpleasant series of events in the near future, and I really don't want to see it happen.

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    Watch and learn.

    Don't worry. That song will not appear within this video.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    From @Million s post in the Lounge thread:



    Well dudes. You done been warned. Again.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    So the mgtow movement is a bunch of guys not getting pussy and creating a "reason" why
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,507
    edited July 2016
    dab00g wrote: »
    So the mgtow movement is a bunch of guys not getting pussy and creating a "reason" why

    I like comments like these. The ignorance shines right on through and the generic masculinity insults roll out. And always like how the first thing anyone says that attributes value to the female is always always her vagina. Very telling. Very telling indeed.

    This is even funnier since Dab00g is a Tom Leykis fan.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    Yup

    Extremely defensive wussies
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    So the mgtow movement is a bunch of guys not getting pussy and creating a "reason" why

    I like comments like these. The ignorance shines right on through and the generic masculinity insults roll out. And always like how the first thing anyone says that attributes value to the female is always always her vagina. Very telling. Very telling indeed.

    This is even funnier since Dab00g is a Tom Leykis fan.

    He may hear Tom, but I don't think he listens.
    Tht this was a mark of the wolves sequel thread. I am dissapoint.

    We did that joke already.







    I would forgive a lot of sins if this greasy ass world would give us another MOTW though.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    edited July 2016
    Look, i get it. Women screwed you over and you have a vendetta

    Tom Leykis is a gimmick, but always gave sound advice to guys who wanted to be single and get laid

    Frank pretty much owned him honestly as far as good advicez

    Frank Army

    $40 on a date
    Always use contraceptives
    Set up your 401k and roth ira

    Great.

    But yeah he never said shit about giving up on women completely. Just always make sure you know you are your own man.

    Giving complete control to a woman and letting them run your life is not the way to live.

    Take me out kobe style

    Leykis is a fat, bald, old piece of crap with a lot of ex wives and a vineyard. He is a rich white man who exclusively fucks escorts. This is something he admits to.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
    dab00g wrote: »
    Look, i get it. Women screwed you over and you have a vendetta

    From the very first part of this post, it is obvious to me that you do not. Let me explain a little.

    WARNING: long ass post inside.
    It's a lot like Alcoholism. You've got this thirst (the "Thirst" being a desire for love, a long-term relationship, your soulmate, etc.) that you think can only be solved by drinking booze. Hell, everybody else is getting it, but when YOU drink it, you always end up sick. You keep trying it out tho because society keeps telling you how great it is, despite the fact that you continue to end up in worse and worse shape. Finally, you realize the facts. What you want from the booze, in this case, love, Isn't happening. I mean, there is maybe ONE or two good memories from drinking, but for the most part, the hangovers outweigh the fun by several hundreds or thousands of times. Now. like your Tom Leykis reference, some people decide to control their comsumption and limit it to the role of "Hit it and quit it" I.E. the PUA, or Pick Up Artist. Just like the booze, they realize that they don't want to let the girl get in their hearts and when they see it getting to that level, they're out. Cut her off, no more contact, move on to the next glass before they become a slobbering drunk in the street, desperate for the next pint despite the danger.

    MGTOWs, on the other hand, pretty much are the ones who use the "Cold Turkey" method of dealing with things. They completely cut off contact with the thing that they know is causing them more harm than good. They won't buy it, they won't serve it to you, they won't be seen with it, they simply do not want it anymore. Now, this does not come from hatred of the booze. The booze doesn't make me drink, nor did it ever promise me anything. I thought I was going to get this if I did that, but now I realize that the things I thought were going to happen are almost certainly not going to happen, and many of the things I don't want to happen are pretty much all that I can look forward to if I continue this path. It is what it is. We don't hate the bar nor have we malice towards its contents. We simply don't want what it has to offer anymore and have left it alone.

    Now, some people do indeed have problems letting go. There will be those who curse the booze like,"THIS SHIT RUINED MY LIFE!! FUCK IT!!" and will denounce it. That is often referred to as,"Red Pill Rage". Most people will have some sort of negative reaction when trying to break an addiction. No matter how much they know they need to stay away from the booze, they still WANT it.

    Of course, there is the OTHER side.

    Not everybody is going to be happy at your new found freedom. The guys running said bar(society and the Government in this case) aren't gonna be happy with you to say the least. They'll call you names like...........
    "PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"
    "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BOOZE!!" The alcoholic equivalent of,"You can't get no pussy!"
    "QUITING'S FOR WIMPS!!"
    "size=5]BE A MAN!![/size]" That one is the most often used one everywhere.

    Now, they're not saying this because they care about you. Nope. They just want what you have. In this case, it would be your resources, whether it's money, possessions, abilities via whatever work they can get from you, etc. The refusal to come back to the bar means they can't have access to your resources. How many times do you see the bar offering up goods to the broke? What? Never? Neither do I. Once you're empty, you're done. No more access until you can give up the goods.
    dab00g wrote: »
    Tom Leykis is a gimmick, but always gave sound advice to guys who wanted to be single and get laid

    Pretty much this. He tells them all the time do NOT get married because it is a damn trap if you're a man. It's a trap that will leave you broke, if not broken.
    dab00g wrote: »
    Frank pretty much owned him honestly as far as good advicez

    Frank Army

    $40 on a date
    Always use contraceptives
    Set up your 401k and roth ira
    blow me up kobe style


    I don't know this frank person so I won't speak on him.

    dab00g wrote: »


    But yeah he never said shit about giving up on women completely. Just always make sure you know you are your own man.

    Giving complete control to a woman and letting them run your life is not the way to live.

    Well now. Isn't that swell advice? Too bad the Government has told them,"Hey. Don't worry about loving the guy, Just get the jackass to marry you. We'll take care of the rest. You'll get half his shit and more when we're through with him!! We'll get you even MORE money if you have a kid or two while you're married to him. Don't sweat it if they aren't his. We'll put some legal loopholes in to make him pay for them too. We'll put a leash around his neck so tight that he'll be your bitch for the rest of his life!!! Just get him to put a ring on your finger, that's all. Once you file the divorce papers, he's YOURS. You can keep his money. We'll get enough of it back when you spend it up on whatever."

    Don't want them to have control over your life? well, keep them out of your life. That is the very message that MGTOW has been saying. I'm a little surprised you haven't understood that already.
    dab00g wrote: »
    Leykis is a fat, bald, old piece of crap with a lot of ex wives and a vineyard. He is a rich white man who exclusively fucks escorts. This is something he admits to.

    He is a fat, bald, old piece of crap. He has a lot of EX wives!! (BTW, this EX is the BAD EX. The one that does damage to you, not for you.) He is a rich man who exclusively fucks escorts. I could NOT have put that better if I tried!!! What this phrase says to me is this:

    He's been there. He's been,"In Love". He's put the rings on fingers. He's,"Manned up" and did what society wanted of him, and He's found out that these days, that dream is virtually DEAD. He's done it MULTIPLE times as you said and he or she pulled the plug on it every one of those times. He wasn't rich then either because they kept draining his cash when he was married and after the marriage via divorce. That might have been the ONE lucky cloud he had during his days before fame. I think he made a podcast about this very subject, but I wouldn't know which. He's old, he's bald, and the women are lining up for him.

    Because they love him or his words or his show? :rofl: I don't think so.

    His words should be the motto of the PUA crowd:

    YOU WANNA BE RICH? HATE DRAMA? DON'T EVEN WANT KIDS? RENT THE PUSSY, AND ONLY THE PUSSY!!! MANY MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM!!! THE STOCK IS ALWAYS UPDATING!!!!

    I believe you are right in that he doesn't say give up on women. His advice is not exclusive to either MGTOW or PUA worlds as both can learn from him. Many men in the US and abroad have avoided some pitfalls of society thanks to his words alone. Still, he is about as against marriage as anyone of any reasonable fame that I've heard. His reasoning is backed up by the facts and the stats, plus his own war stories. That's why people can believe him.

    I really didn't mean to drop a novel in here, but I had a lot to say.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    See shit like this. You have bad interactions with shitty women.

    It is the equivalent of the middle aged single ladies who work in book stores because they enjoy their feminism

    Giving a title to a movement of treating everybody as equal is
    Shit

    As is this bullshit. Like i get it. Your mid-life crisis is you going cellibate.

    I got you.

    But it just seems weird to have this vendetta.

    Bet you would wife aj
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    See shit like this. You have bad interactions with shitty women.

    It is the equivalent of the middle aged single ladies who work in book stores because they enjoy their feminism

    Giving a title to a movement of treating everybody as equal is
    Shit

    As is this bullshit. Like i get it. Your mid-life crisis is you going cellibate.

    I got you.

    But it just seems weird to have this vendetta.

    Bet you would wife aj

    No fair using The Cute. I still have withdrawl symptoms every Monday night. :sad:

    would you please explain this vendetta you think I have? I simply don't see it.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    Not vendetta, but you are doing something women have done

    Without the using a butch lesbian to be the dad to her kids that her baby daddy refuses to be
  • Jimbo13Jimbo13 Trans-Randy Savage My pronouns are Oh and Yea Joined: Posts: 1,662
    You have political groups lobbying for the intentional legal political/economic disenfranchisement of men and you reduce it to some petty vendetta? That's screwed dude.

    Men are 95% of all on the job deaths, yet feminists endlessly lie about the entirely disproven wage-gap
    Men die 5 years younger than women, yet women specific health care receives more than 80% of tax payer subsidies for research/care.
    Men are over 75% of the homeless population, because the funding goes to women shelters/services.
    Male suicide epidemic....

    Not to mention the skew we see in the legal system as far as sentencing, support payments in divorce, custody battles etc.

    Being married I don't really consider myself MGTOW just a supporter but men having their own issues, and their own interests being served by remaining bachelors is not a vendetta.

    My advice stay single, get yourself a friendly steady financially incentivized relationship off a Tinder and stay single.
    dI90OBy.jpg
    The biggest FU in the history of humanity.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    Not vendetta, but you are doing something women have done

    Without the using a butch lesbian to be the dad to her kids that her baby daddy refuses to be

    nope. I simply don't see enough good in the pursuit of a relationship with a woman, and too much bad. It's not about hate, I didn't "go to the other team", I'm Just simply walking away from the game. The reason for this thread is that a lot of men may be wondering what's up with women and society just like I was. If nothing else, here's some light that might help out my fellow men.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    It is bullshit really and real feminist from the old school hate this "triggered" movement
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,513
    edited July 2016
    Starhammer wrote: »
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Wha? No more Ron jeremy av?

    Damn tho. you got something out of that which I didn't, but at least you read it.

    -Starhammer-

    Haha, nah when Prince passed I had to switch it up. Might go back tho at some point.

    I was talking more about the bits in italics in the middle. I don't know, I'm not sure about some of these MGTOW guys. I've read a lot of their stuff and it makes sense some of it, but I think a lot of their problems could also be solved by having better taste in women and being willing to put your foot down when she gets out of line. I mean, I get it, because I've not always been good at it, but your significant other will only be as crazy and stupid as you'll allow them to be. Women are like men in that they need someone checking them and charging them to the game if they get out of line, otherwise, they run wild and don't respect the person they're with.

    Ah. I probably should've shown some love too. Man kept his stage life on point and his private life private and virtually drama free, even though he apparently had aids. :tup:

    Okay. I guess I'm the one who didn't understand. My bad. :sweat: Still, I think that part in italics explains why a lot of guys went MGTOW. They're probably like,"man, this chick. If I date her, I can see I'm gonna be dealing with drama if I try to go out in public with her. If I marry her, I know i'm gonna be coming home to a new Round in Tekken on the same ol' stage every couple of days, if not every day. I want to see if she could be THE ONE, but she acts like she doesn't have any good sense of her own and thinks I'm gonna give her everything I got when she hasn't shown the first ounce of gratitude? Meh. Best not to get in all that crazy when I don't see any worthwhile returns on the investment. " And then they hit a U-Turn and bail.

    It used to be that men would stay and put up with that kinda shit. Just like I said, I too wasn't any good at it, and for the most part didn't know any better.

    Right now, this newest wave of Feminism is pretty much one big global, male bashing shit test. Our government and others are failing miserably, but men in ever rising numbers are wising up and not putting up with the shit anymore. As much as I hate to even think it, I think this next election is going to determine how many more years we Americans will have as a superpower. If Hillary gets in, She'll just continue to abuse the power she has, plus the power she'll get. Why would she stop? I don't know if any of the horror stories about her getting Americans killed in this, that, or the other are true, but it wouldn't be a surprise. It's like you had said about women not being any crazier than you let them be. The problem is that when the average man does that now, he goes to jail for it. You say shit online, it's misogyny, and the fucking Government actually listens to this. Feels like the whole planet might be in store for a very unpleasant series of events in the near future, and I really don't want to see it happen.

    -Starhammer-

    More men need to be more self aware and stop accepting women who are fucked up in the head just because they're hot or because the guy is afraid of being alone. Someone will ALWAYS tell/show you who they REALLY are, but a lot of people (dudes especially) either aren't paying attention or just flat out miss the signs. Marrying for love alone is a sucker's bet. You're not always going to feel the same way about that woman and when those emotions fade, there better be something left, and many times, men are just as guilty as women of having unrealistic expectations in relationships.

    As crazy as it sounds, I think Frank & Claire on House Of Cards have a fairly ideal relationship in a lot of ways. They would take bullets for each other, but their relationship is as much a business partnership as it is a marriage, and too few people think about their relationships like that. There are females I've been into and who have been into me that are hot or fun, but there has to be something else. If there isnt, what's the point? I find that people who have little to nothing to offer are usually the ones who think they're "amazing" and "deserve a great guy/girl" when most of the time that couldn't be further from the truth. But these people and their mentality get accepted, especially by men because most guys are dumb and think with their dicks rather than actively vetting the women they date or marry.

    I cannot tell you how many women I know who WANT a guy who's willing to stand up to them, call them on their shit, and put them in their place (all in a non-assholish way mind you). But there aren't a lot of guys willing to do that, and I think the rise of this weird kind of feminism, that even older school feminists like Camille Paglia, who's awesome btw, dislike in part because men just won't sack up and call women out when they need to be called out.

    I don't know where you're from but there seem to be more manlets in American society than real men, especially because a lot of guys don't grow up with great fathers and we don't seem to have a lot of great role models for what a "real man" is these days. I have a great dad, but I'm 37 and feel like I've only become a "man" in the last year or so. Manhood is a difficult thing in modern American society. Real women need real men, and when there aren't a lot of those around, the women go a little off the rails I think.

    The MGTOW movement is fine if the guys TRULY don't want to be with women, but if that's the case, why all the hoopla and why does it seem like some of these guys want awards for doing something that, like religion, veganism, etc imo, should just be a personal choice? Again, I think some of what theyre saying has merit, but some of it just seems like attention whoring by dudes who have shit taste in women and aren't emotionally aware enough to be able to suss out their own baggage much less someone else's. That's just me though, I'm not trying to shit on MGTOW, just asking questions.

    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 2016
    Okay. I done went and dropped another novel so............
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    More men need to be more self aware and stop accepting women who are fucked up in the head just because they're hot or because the guy is afraid of being alone. Someone will ALWAYS tell/show you who they REALLY are, but a lot of people (dudes especially) either aren't paying attention or just flat out miss the signs. Marrying for love alone is a sucker's bet. You're not always going to feel the same way about that woman and when those emotions fade, there better be something left, and many times, men are just as guilty as women of having unrealistic expectations in relationships.

    ^Right hur. I was one of the WORST about missing signs. I'm about as straightforward as I can be and I don't try to play games, so I don't look for them in others. The worst part is yes, these days, Love is a sucker's bet. Unfortunately, that's the only reason I would've put a ring on it. Outside of love, I can get the rest elsewhere without the investment of time and money, and without the dangerous risk that happens when the "D" word gets involved.

    One of the things that pisses me off the most is the constant selling of marriage via fear of lonliness. "You don't want to be lonely forever do you!?!? Don't die alone!! YOU NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE!!!" They can eat a big bag of dicks and used assholes. Trying to scare people like the shadows will come forth and take you to the dark world if you're not married by so and so point in your life. When people do that shit to others, they need to get hit over the head with a bag of hamburger meat by a guy in a ninja costume. I'm not saying it HAS to be a ninja costume, but I do still have one. Just sayin.

    DoctaMario wrote: »
    As crazy as it sounds, I think Frank & Claire on House Of Cards have a fairly ideal relationship in a lot of ways. They would take bullets for each other, but their relationship is as much a business partnership as it is a marriage, and too few people think about their relationships like that. There are females I've been into and who have been into me that are hot or fun, but there has to be something else. If there isnt, what's the point? I find that people who have little to nothing to offer are usually the ones who think they're "amazing" and "deserve a great guy/girl" when most of the time that couldn't be further from the truth. But these people and their mentality get accepted, especially by men because most guys are dumb and think with their dicks rather than actively vetting the women they date or marry.

    If that's the one I'm thinking of, then yeah. I have watched a few eps of it and let's face it. They are in a damn near PERFECT relationship. They are giving AND getting. No illusions, no tricks. They KNOW they can trust each other to have their back through thick and thin, till death do they part. Me? I don't know ten people I can trust with my wallet. If it has anything in it, that number drops to only about two. People need to get over the whole,"I deserve" mentality. In fact, I think he even says it in the show when he becomes prez: You deserve NOTHING. To be honest though, If a guy doesn't think dick first these days, the chances of even getting a date are very slim. Sad, but true.

    DoctaMario wrote: »
    I cannot tell you how many women I know who WANT a guy who's willing to stand up to them, call them on their shit, and put them in their place (all in a non-assholish way mind you). But there aren't a lot of guys willing to do that, and I think the rise of this weird kind of feminism, that even older school feminists like Camille Paglia, who's awesome btw, dislike in part because men just won't sack up and call women out when they need to be called out.

    Now see, THIS is something I could have dealt with. A straight up, honest, "I want a man who will call me out on my BS." Kind of woman. I would've most likely declined that kind of woman, but I would have great respect for her honesty in the matter and would've pointed any guys that liked that kind of thing towards her, or them. I know there are the ones that say,"It takes a strong man to handle me." Fine. Unfortunately, it often translates to,"I intend to bring drama and start shit. I don't care how much shit gets ruined and in the end, I don't care about YOU." far too many times. In the extreme, you have chicks out here wanted to get slapped out of their shoes and shit in public, AND THAT SETS THEIR HEARTS TO RACING IN A GOOD WAY!! :wtf: Like I said, those are some extreme ones there, but these days all the shit seems to be going crazy.

    DoctaMario wrote: »
    I don't know where you're from but there seem to be more manlets in American society than real men, especially because a lot of guys don't grow up with great fathers and we don't seem to have a lot of great role models for what a "real man" is these days. I have a great dad, but I'm 37 and feel like I've only become a "man" in the last year or so. Manhood is a difficult thing in modern American society. Real women need real men, and when there aren't a lot of those around, the women go a little off the rails I think.

    My home planet has no name, but I did crash land in America several decades ago.

    Yep. times have indeed changed. When I was little, we didn't even have the words Manginas and simps. Back in the day, your dad taught you the things you needed to know about growing up with the Y chromosome. Some did a pretty good job, some did pretty badly, most did in between, and then there was the Mishimas.

    Fast forward to now, where TV and daycare raise most kids. Your mom? She probably hasn't finished high school yet? Your dad? well, it isn't me, and that's ONE down. There's a seven out of ten chance that the parent you're with is your mom and you're probably living in welfare housing. Forget that Leave it to Beaver and Bill Cosby shit. These days, kids probably are not gonna be that lucky. I cannot agree more when You say real women need a real man, but What are they getting? Homer simpsons, and peter griffins, to use a sterotype. Why? well, there just aren't that many men hanging around their kids anymore. Why?....................Well....................Here. This woman will explain it.

    Warning: you are going to hate me for this one.

    I know, I know. You want to shove your foot into my head at high speed for subjecting you to that, but it had to be done. I'll summon Mr. Lee. for you to use as you see fit.

    WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA_zps0dbpv70b.gif

    Back on topic: That is what so many women have opted for these days. There have been a few videos that explain that part, but the short of it is easy. Women value men for their ability to provide, and No man can give 'em more than big daddy government. They get the man, but when given the option to keep the man, or just keep the money...............well, you've seen the news. Celebs aren't any more immune to this than we peons. Greed. They don't NEED a man to pay the bills, and now tons of them are actually running men away from them. :sad:


    That is why you have so many men saying,"NOPE!" and not even trying. Now, you can say,"But those kinds of women are the ones you need to avoid anyway!" That is true. My problem is that SO many of them are going with that now that I wouldn't know what a "Real" woman looked like if she yanked me out of a burning building while taking a selfie with me. The actions speak louder than words, and really don't like what I'm hearing out of most women these days.

    DoctaMario wrote: »
    The MGTOW movement is fine if the guys TRULY don't want to be with women, but if that's the case, why all the hoopla and why does it seem like some of these guys want awards for doing something that, like religion, veganism, etc imo, should just be a personal choice? Again, I think some of what theyre saying has merit, but some of it just seems like attention whoring by dudes who have shit taste in women and aren't emotionally aware enough to be able to suss out their own baggage much less someone else's. That's just me though, I'm not trying to shit on MGTOW, just asking questions.

    Well, to answer the questions..................

    Just like anything else that gains in popularity when it was once regarded as"bad", you will end up with fakes, trolls, people who are in it for the attention, etc. It's not like it's a club or anything, it's just another thing that has come into being in response to a demand. Just like videogames responded to the demand for a new kind of entertainment and gave rise to the culture known as Gamers. I'm sure you remember the amount of grief people used to catch for admitting to playing videogames. "What are you, 8 years old?" "You'll never get any pussy playing with those kid toys!" "You're wasting your life!" "YOU NEED TO GROW UP!!" etc. However, When met with the harsh words of the critics, The gamers wouldn't get back in line and do what they were told. They basically said,"we don't give a fuck." and continued to do their thing. Of course, Videogames and those who support them have grown to become a worldwide phenomenon that spans generations and now has such popularity that many of the very ones who had so much negativity towards the culture are now trying to cash in on it.

    *COUGH*GAMERGIRLS-ON-CAM-WITH-TITS-HANGING-OUT!*COUGH*

    Naturally, this met with backlash and resentment from the "real" gamers who remembered these same people when they were against the scene and the people in it. Names were called, accusations were hurled back and forth, movies were made, and sooner or later, everybody quieted down and went back to their respective corners....................and the videogames continue to exist to this day.


    With MGTOW, it's basically the same thing. People, in this case men, have diverted their attention from society and onto their own needs and desires. Unfortunately for society, that leaves a big fat hole in the resources that those men would have otherwise worked their lives away giving to society and the government.

    A man was probably talking with a buddy and wondering what the hell is going on with society ended up giving rise to the idea that instead of learning how to play this horribly rigged game, why play at all? This sounded like good advice to those men, who apparently passed it on to others. Of course, this number grew and grew into what you now see today. The fact that it has become so big is cause for concern, hence all the Hoopla. I'd dare say that it is more from people who simply don't like the effect it is having on society than from those who have chosen such a path.

    Whether people want to admit it or not, Men make better workers. I don't give a fuck if they erase my account over this, but the truth is still that MEN...............The holders of the "Y" Chromosome, make better workers than WOMEN. We are simply stronger, faster, we invent bigger and better things, we take the risks, we make it happen. Can women do what men do? Yes. Will they? History says NO. Go look it up. Prove me wrong. I'll be here. Despite the whole,"Women need men like Fish need a bicycle" warcry, they seem to be ignoring two very dangerous facts:

    1: I don't see the Women out there fixing shit and
    2: You're not a fish, you're a human. Humans are designed to work together.

    This whole new wave feminism movement is screwing over society. All these empowered victims who have to worry about "rape culture" while getting their degrees in gender studies that won't even get them a job at McDonalds without affirmative action being shoved up the manager's ass aren't going to keep the wheels turning. Slutwalks do nothing to further your cause because your cause is baseless. "Who's out here shaming these sluts?" Yeah. That's what I thought. While the few who DO actually go ahead and climb the ladder and become a member of society, well..............She's still a woman. Damn near every woman on Earth will at some point hear the clock ticking. The one that says,"Make babies!! MAKE BABIES!!! MAKE SOME DAMN BABIES!!". One thing men cannot do is carry around an embryo for the next nine months. The person who can do that, cannot handle the stress of work in any significant level while doing so. In other words, a choice has to be made. Work, or kids. Men can handle work because we don't have to deal with the physical changes of bringing a child into the world. Women, you have no choice. Now, what this all means is simple: Somebody gotta pick up the slack when she goes. Who's gonna do it? Yep. You guessed it. HIM. That guy that society doesn't need...............except, he isn't here. By this point, he knows what kind of shit deal he's getting, and he's gone. Don't call, don't write, don't bother. He went his own way because the only other options open to him sucked. Instead of fixing the problem, men have left the problem in the hands of the society that created it. You want it? Take it. It's all yours now, whether you want it or not.

    Damn, 2 in a row. Jimmy1200 would be proud.

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
This discussion has been closed.