MGTOW Chronicles:Men Going Their Own Way

Comments

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,259 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Cannot believe ai missed this thread for years. Interesting stuff.
    Ugh yall aren't making me feel any less nervous about getting married. 10 grand for a wedding? Jeez. I have enough to worry about.

Have you established with your gal what you want and what she wants? The more you have to compromise the more you may be in trouble. What are you worried about?

Of course. She wants a semi big wedding but I had her agree to have the invitations be equal amongst friends and family because her mother would probably be petty and "forget" to invite some of my fam.

Then with catering I wanted a lineup so that no one will feel left out. The dieters, the vegetarians, the lactose intolerant, etc. won't have to worry about what they can and can't eat. Other than that she's free to plan the wedding however she wants.

What I'm worried about is mostly somebody from either family doing something to humiliate one of us. Some of the women in my fam isn't exactly pleased with my fiance being non-black (she's rican) and I'm sure that some of her fam isn't pleased that she's marrying a black man. My fiance deserves to have a wedding with little to no drama so I'm just hoping that nothing crazy goes on.

I wouldn't tell them where or when the wedding is going to be then. They can't even respect your decision, then don't let their asses in there. Lemme guess. Your family is mostly black women, but you're the oldest of your siblings?

Personally, I think both of you should duck out and get married somewhere that these bickering hens can't find you. Well, personally I wouldn't do it, but This isn't me.

This does hit on another one of those problems. You already KNOW that not only people in her family, but your own family are possible problems and you haven't even gotten married yet. Personally speaking, I don't like it. Looks like some drama bs just waiting to happen. I'm gonna say go to www.mgtow.com and read in the relationships section of the forums. See if anything in there looks familiar to your situation. Whatever decisions you decide to make, just be careful.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    more TFM advice for a caller. Have a listen.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,699
    edited April 26
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    There was a study in which the more expensive the weeding, the higher probability that the relationship would end in divorce
    Link please?
    Ugh yall aren't making me feel any less nervous about getting married. 10 grand for a wedding? Jeez. I have enough to worry about.
    I'm amazed that after the exposure to the info brought to the thread your biggest concern is the cost of the wedding.
    Three in-depth deconstructions of Jordan B Peterson's brief talk on MGTOW
    Karen Straughan

This video was excellent. Presents the issues extremely well.

Another nice one:
    https://streamable.com/xkxad
    Post edited by tataki on
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • KillerandUndertakerKillerandUndertaker Joined: Posts: 85
    tataki wrote: »
    There was a study in which the more expensive the weeding, the higher probability that the relationship would end in divorce
    Link please?
    I'm amazed that after the exposure to the info brought to the thread your biggest concern is the cost of the wedding.
    Three in-depth deconstructions of Jordan B Peterson's brief talk on MGTOW
    Karen Straughan

This video was excellent. Presents the issues extremely well.

Another nice one:
    https://streamable.com/xkxad

I agree Karen Straughan is great at breaking men's issues down in a way that's simple & clear. I also really enjoyed DoctorRandomercam's personal view on MGTOW.

"Divorce for a man is like get'n raped in the police station while the police watch & don't help." Aries Spears is too good. Do you know the name of the show that clip is from?
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,004 mod
    dn3000 wrote: »
    snip

Its complicated. All three roots are celebrated in PR. Saying we are either "Black" or "Spanish" doesn't make sense because we are damn well brought up knowing that we are part of that intermix between the natives, spanish and slaves.

It boggles my mind that there would be a Puerto Rican that would deny that impact of Africa on the Island. Although I suspect the problem is looking at Puerto Ricans as a "Black" puerto rican or a "White" Puerto Rican. The way skin color is handled in PR is way different than it is in the US. I got family members that are lilly white and some that are dark as hell. They're all equally Puerto Rican.

This of course is a stark contrast from the US where everybody is a _____________- american.

That isn't to say there isn't racism. We have people who say and believe some wild shit. We had a senator say that we should raise all our black babies to be athletes and put all the white ones in school. This was a source of great laughter to my dad as he hung out with his dark as hell friend at a restaurant.

Some of us can legitimately claim a straight line to Spain. My great great grandfather made his way to PR from Spain through the Canary Islands. Hasn't stopped me from having an uncle that looks like a long lost Taino.

In conclusion, PFFFFFT.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,392

What I'm worried about is mostly somebody from either family doing something to humiliate one of us. Some of the women in my fam isn't exactly pleased with my fiance being non-black (she's rican) and I'm sure that some of her fam isn't pleased that she's marrying a black man. .

??? Im not from the US but I thought Puerto ricans were black / of black decent..

ninja edit:

I dated a Puerto Rican chick that could pass as white
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dime_x wrote: »

??? Im not from the US but I thought Puerto ricans were black / of black decent..

You would think so but calling a rican black is like calling a german a jew. They will see it as a great form of insult.

Niggas don't like being called niggas.

Puerto Rico was a big slave trading colony. They are as black as African Americans, but mixed with islander blood not English/white blood.

So... they are actually probably blacker than your average African American that has had white folks blood all of in they family tree.

Latin blacks piss me the fuck off with this "we ain't black" shit they tout... as if they to fucking good, niggas darker than my whole family like "naw we Spanish" and shit.

Yeah, but many of their women are fine as fuck.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    here's about two hours of a truly angry MGTOW. Of course, If I'm posting it, there must be a reason. In this case, he's bringing real talk.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited April 29
    Starhammer wrote: »
    here's about two hours of a truly angry MGTOW. Of course, If I'm posting it, there must be a reason. In this case, he's bringing real talk.

-Starhammer-
    Damn... His friend committed suicide while talking to him on the phone. That's some rough shit.
    Post edited by tataki on
    Former account:
    The state of Wyoming attached his earnings, taking nearly all of it. He lost his car, his apartment and was homeless for a period. Until the mother admitted the father of her children was a drug dealer and that my coworker was the only nice man she ever dated, so she put his name on the birth certificates.

Gonna have to post this one in the MGTOW site. Women wondering why there are no nice guys left? Here's just one more reason. Everytime I hear and/or see stories like this I shudder a little more inside. I've dodged the bullet so many times that I'm starting to feel like Neo was copying me. Until this kind of injustice against men stops, the marriage drought not only will continue, it must.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SNIP
    I've heard similar stories, IMO they should have to prove paternity before they can put hands on you legally like that. IMO giving child support a cap would make more sense. That takes a ton of the incentive out of hunting a guy down and springing the preggo trap.

Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 29
    heh, speaking of the child support thing---I noticed some bitch on facebook I happen to know (nope--she isn't even hot)... rambling about child support -- it really makes things a bit more real when you actually see the numbers; she mentioned that her ex was having to pay about 700 for some other girl's kid (probably just 1 of many bastard children that dope has brought into the world)... really, think about that for a second--- 700 out of this dude's monthly pay on a regular basis...presumably for at least the 18 years....and yet guys continue to foolishly jump right into dumb situations like that...basically for the sake of hitting it raw a few times....and often times it's with a bitch that isn't even hot in the first place. I think it's outright stupidity as opposed to just ignorance....there is really no nice way of saying it.

Really---700 bucks, man...that is almost a rent payment...sheeeit, that was actually more than a ,month's rent at my old cheap apartment some years ago. (heh, it was only 625...and around that time I was getting more and more crazy overtime; ohhhhh it was good times there)

On another note-- I think people that have lots of kids are crazy anyway. I happen to know someone that is apparently on her way to child #8....(*not the typical hoodrat with multiple fathers of these children...she's actually married to this guy, and I suppose they are alright with having a giant family; like the Duggars on TLC or whatever channel that was) Even if one has the money to afford all that (for the average middle-class people; I imagine that 7 or 8 children means you are basically broke FOREVER)....it's just insane to me. One can only imagine...there is literally not 1 second of peace and quiet in that house.

*edit--sheeeeit, good thing I'm not all that close with that couple.... no way I'm going to be on the hook with buying christmas and birthday presents x8 per year for a family like that...nah, bruh :lol:
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,663
    edited April 29
    I knew a guy that was paying $700+ for his daughter. It prevented him from improving his life and he had to move in with his mom for a while to sharing rent with his sister and her boyfriend. And even though his baby's momma got married and has a job of her own that their income far exceeds his, he still has to pay the same amount even though part of the costs are not even covering anymore on what its supposed to like daycare and other expenses(daughter is in junior high). The only way he can hope for a decrease is taking her back to court and hiring a lawyer which he said a decent one is going to charge over 3 grand. Dude works as a custodian at a school making shit.

Getting fucked by family courts is real, from when I got into the service to where I'm at now, ive heard and known of many guys that dealt with it and it baffles me that people still dont fully grasp the risk involve with accidents or separation. Like dudes I knew not too long ago that were walking a tight rope of the danger zone and even those that already experienced getting fisted didnt learn from it. some did ask for what was coming, but regardless every dude that went down that road suffered.

To me, drugs are safer.
    Post edited by BBQ on
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    All this shit makes it hard because i want a family, and because im motivated soley by money and securing assests for me and my immediate family. well how can i trust a stranger whose emotions and state of mind can change wildly and unpredictably, even when im doing the right thing. How can take that chance when society has created a culture that catters to her wants as being above all else, or a deeply materialistic; me and only me first because i deserve it all.

______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    All this shit makes it hard because i want a family, and because im motivated soley by money and securing assests for me and my immediate family. well how can i trust a stranger whose emotions and state of mind can change wildly and unpredictably, even when im doing the right thing. How can take that chance when society has created a culture that catters to her wants as being above all else, or a deeply materialistic; me and only me first because i deserve it all.

Find a country where that's not the case and go there.

If that's not an option, then yeah, drugs I guess.

• KillerandUndertakerKillerandUndertaker Joined: Posts: 85
    I suspect that if child support, alimony, & welfare did not exist divorced & single parents would be far less common it would also encourage more equal custody of children in the case of a family breakup. Giving people money for doing something incentivises them to do it so removing the incentive should change the outcome in many cases. Dr. Thomas Sowell sights some examples that support this line of thinking.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I just now realized how hilarious that the ending of the Bible nearly got fucked up because David couldn't get one soldier to leave the barracks for 20 minutes to fuck his wife.

That's how bad marriage is. :rofl:

It's also the second finest instance of bros before hoes in all of fiction.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 29
    I suspect that if child support, alimony, & welfare did not exist divorced & single parents would be far less common it would also encourage more equal custody of children in the case of a family breakup. Giving people money for doing something incentivises them to do it so removing the incentive should change the outcome in many cases. Dr. Thomas Sowell sights some examples that support this 30of thinking.
    It may seem heartless, but I am tired of paying for other people to make dumb-ass mistakes. Thomas Sowell is the realest, no doubt.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    I suspect that if child support, alimony, & welfare did not exist divorced & single parents would be far less common it would also encourage more equal custody of children in the case of a family breakup. Giving people money for doing something incentivises them to do it so removing the incentive should change the outcome in many cases. Dr. Thomas Sowell sights some examples that support this line of thinking.

A number of people, most notably MRAs, have said that if you remove No-Fault Divorce it would help level the playing field. Another thing is so-called "Planned Parenthood". You want an abortion? No prob. Take out a loan if you have to, but leave my money out of it.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,212
    Marriage is an archaic and mostly pointless institution, a holdover from bygone era, like religion. It's not right for everyone.
  • Core SeriesCore Series My work is done here. Joined: Posts: 614
    edited June 24
    This message has been deleted.
    Post edited by Core Series on
    Man up

You have no valid way to try to sell an extremely shitty product. That's why you resort to bad arguments like "do it for society" and "if you don't do it you're a pussy".

If marriage helps society, then society should help itself by changing the laws, reforming family courts and making marriage worth it. But instead they expect YOU to suck it up and deal with the problems THEY keep maintaining.

99.999% of men who marry or cohabitate don't have a clue what the laws are and what the laws mean when they do it. And then they have the nerve to tell others "I signed a contract without actually reading what it says, and so should you".
    Former account:
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,496
    Dude called it a cop out movement. LOL I'm done.
    edited June 24
  • Will_DieselWill_Diesel Noble Savage of the inner city's darkest quarters. Joined: Posts: 1,186
    edited April 30
    You have no valid way to try to sell an extremely shitty product. That's why you resort to bad arguments like "do it for society" and "if you don't do it you're a pussy".

If marriage helps society, then society should help itself by changing the laws, reforming family courts and making marriage worth it. But instead they expect YOU to suck it up and deal with the problems THEY keep maintaining.

99.999% of men who marry or cohabitate don't have a clue what the laws are and what the laws mean when they do it. And then they have the nerve to tell others "I signed a contract without actually reading what it says, and so should you".

I'm reminded of the Angry Man [YT personality] and his views on MGTOW, from that other guy's post. He also claims to want to debate in the arena of ideas and apparently debunked the MGTOW theories completely. He's no simp and has also said 'sack up' and start taking back your manhood.

If even half of the world's population adopted the MGTOW philosophy the courts would just find different ways to screw men. Didn't one of those European countries implement a tax for being a man of a certain age AND unmarried?
    Post edited by Will_Diesel on
    Liberalism is a mental disease.
  • RECESSIONTIMERECESSIONTIME Trumpologist Joined: Posts: 1,240
    edited April 30
    Core series is like every blue pilled guy that says the politically correct garbage right until he gets rekt. I've personally seen many guys utter nonsense like "happy wife happy life" right until they get served by their wife. Then they try committing suicide. It's pretty hilarious only because of how massive the flipflop is.

Marriage today is just a raw deal. Men used to be able to keep the children and all their assets, this paved the way for civilizations. There were no incentives for women to divorce their husbands for short sighted profits.

Thanks to Reagan you now have no fault divorce and because men are wisely avoiding marriage we now have cohabitation/defacto laws and child support where if you don't pay you go to literal prison.

Me, i'm going into kids and marriage, in that order, with my eyes open and with the foresight to know the real consequences down the line. In my case, it is worth it for me to lose half my assets and child support with the woman I am with now. It's a fair deal for me when I consider that she's​ agreeable, 10 years younger, and attractive and willing to pop some kids out for me. It's still a big scam but I'm signing up.

The more interesting question is, why are the laws set up this way to transfer all the resources to women. This is civilization destroying backwardsness. If men have nothing to work towards they will just work enough to eat, get high, and live in a cardboard shed; these laws encourage that.
    Gasaraki wrote: »

Find a country where that's not the case and go there.

If that's not an option, then yeah, drugs I guess.

theres really only two options

Finding some fob foreigner that came here, and she comes from a culture with more traditional values (but thats weird and i know the small differences will catalyze a shit storm, theres no such thing as a free meal, or that she wont be infected by the neoliberal disease thats rotting this country)

or preferably a first gen americanized female with strong values (really hard, but the best and most reasonable and acceptable option)

Going to a foreign country that isnt mexico just seems weird and desperate, even going to mexico woyld be weird. If i cant find a suitable partner that values the family unit, hasnt been in the cock courasel, ive learned to be comfortable with my own silence.

And im not asking for unreasonable shit, or the perfect woman. She needs to fit a mold that i can work with to minimize risk.

--
    Core series is like every blue pilled guy that says the politically correct garbage right until he gets rekt. I've personally seen many guys utter nonsense like "happy wife happy life" right until they get served by their wife. Then they try committing suicide. It's pretty hilarious only because of how massive the flipflop is.

Marriage today is just a raw deal. Men used to be able to keep the children and all their assets, this paved the way for civilizations. There were no incentives for women to divorce their husbands for short sighted profits.

Thanks to Reagan you now have no fault divorce and because men are wisely avoiding marriage we now have cohabitation/defacto laws and child support where if you don't pay you go to literal prison.

Me, i'm going into kids and marriage, in that order, with my eyes open and with the foresight to know the real consequences down the line. In my case, it is worth it for me to lose half my assets and child support with the woman I am with now. It's a fair deal for me when I consider that she's​ agreeable, 10 years younger, and attractive and willing to pop some kids out for me. It's still a big scam but I'm signing up.

The more interesting question is, why are the laws set up this way to transfer all the resources to women. This is civilization destroying backwardsness. If men have nothing to work towards they will just work enough to eat, get high, and live in a cardboard shed; these laws encourage that.

Feminism

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    edited September 1

^This. All of this.

I'm not going to tell any of you to NOT get married. I'm not going to tell you to avoid women like the plague, lest horrible fates befall you. I simply made the thread and added the info as I find it. Let each person, in this case men, read and then judge for themselves. At least now you have the knowledge, and with it, a chance.

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on

AV by Rick Ross.

I'm reminded of the Angry Man [YT personality] and his views on MGTOW, from that other guy's post. He also claims to want to debate in the arena of ideas and apparently debunked the MGTOW theories completely. He's no simp and has also said 'sack up' and start taking back your manhood.

If even half of the world's population adopted the MGTOW philosophy the courts would just find different ways to screw men. Didn't one of those European countries implement a tax for being a man of a certain age AND unmarried?

heh. Bolded part is probably what they'll try here in America sooner or later. Society will do the right thing, but only after they have tried everything else. Maybe there will still be a society left by the time they get to the right answer, or maybe not. I can wait in silence while the world burns. They want me to give to them, but they give me nothing. I mean, feminists call us losers, but they are still panicking about sex robots of all things.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/female-robots-why-this-scarlett-johansson-bot-is-more-dangerous/

One part of the article that has me in tears laughing is that a guy in China, one Mr. Ricky Ma, made his OWN little robot version of Scarlett Johansson. Of course, considering that she would go on to play a robot in the laughable live action Ghost In The Shell movie, I laughed even harder since there's nothing that she can do about this robotic doppleganger. I guess she'll get used to it. :rofl:

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited April 30
    A sidenote about the future of female robots -- I suppose the celebrities would have grounds to file lawsuits, actually... assuming whatever company develops the product is using their likeness without permission... now I wonder if that gets into a grey area of law, if a company produces...let's say one that looks a lot like Salma Hayek...but they wisely make sure to NOT actually call it that or refer to any of her films or whatever....perhaps with a little bullshit disclaimer that says "any resemblance to famous persons, living or dead is coincidental."...all while the thing looks like a perfect clone of her :lol: It will be interesting and funny to see whatever the result of that will be.

...and you're damn right I'd order a Salma-bot...along with my other favorites, of course...classic legends like Alyssa Milano, Halle Berry, Lynda Carter, Vanessa Williams, Stacey Dash the list goes on and on....as long as I could afford them of course. The market for this product will be FIRE when it is fully realized.

edit-- keep in mind I'm talking about probably quite a ways off into the future, unfortunately...when the sophistication of this technology is so good it becomes difficult to notice the difference right away between who is real and who is a bot... like you see a dude walking with a Sophia Vergara-bot across the street, and at a glance you just think *whoah...how'd he manage to snag THAT?!* as if it's a real couple. :lol:
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,329
    The moment sex-bots become a thing, you'll get robots rights activists springing up.

People for the
    Ethical
    Treatment of
    Androids
    Robots
    Cyborgs

with some preferring to call themselves "Trans-human" over cyborg.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    lol. I wouldn't be surprised if they did try some robot's rights thing, but it would get shut down.................literally. I mean, if the guys are no longer trying to fuck these chicks, are they REALLY going to listen to a lot of bitching from them? I don't think complaining to the sex robot company is going to make a difference. They're getting paid. Money talks, and very loudly. Even their white knights will have to wise up sooner or later, despite the amount of brainwashing they're doing to them in schools. As has been reported several times, the newer generation doesn't appear to be that interested in sex at all thanks to the whole,"everything is rape" hysteria that feminism has caused. With the way divorce courts are, men are going to be like,

1 sexbot = 1 - 30k$
    1 bootleg AI program from "some guy I know" = whatever

That feeling you get from not having to worry about getting arrested because some chick decides later on down the line that what happened was rape + not worrying about getting preggy trapped = Priceless.

Feminism and society are going to be on the losing end of the stick. They will end up dying in the silence they forced upon men. The world may follow, but I have no fucks left to give.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    I personally don't care for or want a sexbot,

but the problem isn't gonna be advocates for their rights. It's gonna be a moral problem and will be banned almost immediately citing that its bad for the kids (when its really bad for the majority of subpar females that have been enabled by shit policies)

the shit storm will be hilarious.l

but the problem isn't gonna be advocates for their rights. It's gonna be a moral problem and will be banned almost immediately citing that its bad for the kids (when its really bad for the majority of subpar females that have been enabled by shit policies)

lol. Yep. They'll always try the,"Think of the children!" card. Can't wait to see it blow up in their face. Women had it easy for the longest time until they violated one of Starhammer's oldest rules: Get greedy and you will get got. Well, They got greedy and the government was only too happy to help them, for a share of the profits of course. Sooner or later the other shoe will fall and the longer it takes, the harder it'll hit.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • RECESSIONTIMERECESSIONTIME Trumpologist Joined: Posts: 1,240
    sexbots will destroy civilization as we know it but they are they pretty far off. I would at least want them to be on the level of Ex Machina. The stuff they have now and for the next 40 years or so will be underwhelming. The artificial womb on the other hand...

https://singularityhub.com/2017/04/28/scientists-create-the-most-successful-artificial-womb-yet/
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,329

which is why I mentioned it. Thinking of the kids will cause others to form a group to protect them while in reality it's a way to make sure men cannot leave women fully.

Thinking of the children is such a stupid thing to say when the age we currently live in opens up everyone to things beyond the comprehension of a child such as the all the Binary/Gender fluid/cis/etc BS.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited June 24
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 3,703
    For those worried about being pressured/shunned by your peers or society for essentially avoiding the risk of being fucked over by the law:

I've watched/listened to most of the videos in the past few pages and several related ones (and documentaries like Divorce Corp etc.).

To me it's a coin flip where even the "benefits" of the winning side are heavily outweighed by the bullshit that comes with losing side of that coin. You have to have a ridiculous amount of trust (or apathy) to hear about all these cases of the system screwing the guy over and still want to flip that coin.
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,496
    I'm still tripping on how he called it a cop out. There's mountains of proof showing how marriage is a bum rap for men so if a man chooses not to conform to what everybody else is doing it's a cop out? Ok that makes a lot of sense.