MGTOW Chronicles:Men Going Their Own Way

Comments

• AlexTheKingAlexTheKing Joined: Posts: 1,135
    I don't know if it's a trend, we don't know how big MGTOW is but i'm guessing it's a very small minority of men.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,308
    The last time I checked the stats they said that a little under 1 percent of men in the US officially live the MGTOW lifestyle. That's a million men more or less and that's only in the U.S. That's not even counting the ones who follow the movement in other countries. It may not be a mainstream thing but it's gaining some steam.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Dime_xDime_x Wasting time Joined: Posts: 9,485
    1% of 300 million is 3 million... just saying :)
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Dat new persona looking fresh my squigga Joined: Posts: 22,805 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,308
    Dime_x wrote: »
    1% of 300 million is 3 million... just saying :)

Only about 100 of those 300 million are men though.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,655
  • CrownySuccubusqueenCrownySuccubusqueen Joined: Posts: 29
    Starhammer wrote: »
    The problem with the whole idea of seeking out women who will "let you dominate them" is the very loose definition of "dominate" and the wide variety of shady things that can be done in the name of it.

For instance, Dime_x said that his wife was happy letting him dominate her until she started speaking to friends and family. Some other guy can take this to mean "don't let your wife have friends and get her away from family". Isolating people from friends and family is what cults and abusers in general do, so such a path is already on a rocky start. I mean, sure, you can go with the softer words "lead" if you like, but it seems like a euphemism.

Also, my experience in meeting MGTOWs is that so many of them exchange bitterness towards women who AREN'T the docile, virginous innocents who will allow themselves to be dominated. It's one thing to "prefer" that type of woman. It's another to whine and bemoan about modern women being "whores" and "sluts".

"Meeting MGTOWs"?

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

Nice try.

-Starhammer-

I'm sure you thought this was clever, but...

Yes. I've met guys who have identified as a "Man Going His Own Way", complete with linking me to MGTOW-centered websites.

So what's your point?
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,493 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The problem with the whole idea of seeking out women who will "let you dominate them" is the very loose definition of "dominate" and the wide variety of shady things that can be done in the name of it.

For instance, Dime_x said that his wife was happy letting him dominate her until she started speaking to friends and family. Some other guy can take this to mean "don't let your wife have friends and get her away from family". Isolating people from friends and family is what cults and abusers in general do, so such a path is already on a rocky start. I mean, sure, you can go with the softer words "lead" if you like, but it seems like a euphemism.

Also, my experience in meeting MGTOWs is that so many of them exchange bitterness towards women who AREN'T the docile, virginous innocents who will allow themselves to be dominated. It's one thing to "prefer" that type of woman. It's another to whine and bemoan about modern women being "whores" and "sluts".

"Meeting MGTOWs"?

Nice try.

-Starhammer-

Yes. I've met guys who have identified as a "Man Going His Own Way", complete with linking me to MGTOW-centered websites.

So what's your point?

hmmmm. My point(s)...............................

Men who are going their own way, speaking to a woman about going their own way..................some woman just walks up to them and goes,"So hey. what about dat mgtow eh?", and they just get to yaking...........when one of the MAIN things that a MGTOW won't do is identify as such in public.........................ESPECIALLY TO A WOMAN..........................................................

............And "so many of the exchange bitterness towards women who AREN'T the docile, virginous innocents who will allow themselves to be dominated."

I've got three running theories here. Either one, you got conned by wanna-bes and fakes, or two: These,"MGTOW" you've been talking to sound more like guys who went looking for the BDSM chicks, but walked into the wrong places and naturally got undesireable results. Third theory is that these were more than likely men's rights activists. They are a bit more open about speaking in public. MGTOW are more like ghosts. The few that are public are usually at such a financial status that they can't be harmed by the courts nor society.

However, all is not lost. www.mgtow.com Just read. Do not make a login as you're a woman, but please do go read. It's a men's only site, but nobody minds you looking. It's not that your story can't be right, but I wouldn't put a dime on it.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 13

"Meeting MGTOWs"?

Nice try.

-Starhammer-

So what's your point?

hmmmm. My point(s)...............................

Men who are going their own way, speaking to a woman about going their own way..................some woman just walks up to them and goes,"So hey. what about dat mgtow eh?", and they just get to yaking...........when one of the MAIN things that a MGTOW won't do is identify as such in public.........................ESPECIALLY TO A WOMAN..........................................................

I did mention my job involves therapy and various forms of counseling, right? So, first, it wasn't "in public".

Here's another thing: people in general like believing their beliefs or actions are justified. Some men are very willing to talk to a woman about uncomfortable subjects including women as long as they feel like someone's hearing their point of view. This is ESPECIALLY when it's something they're "not supposed to identify as in public", because that inherently breeds frustration.

............And "so many of the exchange bitterness towards women who AREN'T

I've got three running theories here. Either one, you got conned by wanna-bes and fakes, or two: These,"MGTOW" you've been talking to sound more like guys who went looking for the BDSM chicks, but walked into the wrong places and naturally got undesireable results. Third theory is that these were more than likely men's rights activists. They are a bit more open about speaking in public. MGTOW are more like ghosts. The few that are public are usually at such a financial status that they can't be harmed by the courts nor society.

However, all is not lost. www.mgtow.com Just read. Do not make a login as you're a woman, but please do go read. It's a men's only site, but nobody minds you looking. It's not that your story can't be right, but I wouldn't put a dime on it.

-Starhammer-

I've actually been there, already. As well as r/MGTOW, goingyourownway.com, and a few other locations. My point, however, stands. A not-insignificant number of MGTOW men are people who aren't really doing a good job of going their own way and are more preoccupied with women who don't fit their perfect vision of innocence, docility, or wholesomeness.

I won't say "most" because I don't have enough data to make that kind of assessment. But, it's common enough to be a curiosity for me.

• PristineButtonsPristineButtons Joined: Posts: 209
    Now we have this succubusqueef person adding absolutely nothing constructive to the conversation.
    Told Dime he was wrong or something and sarcastically said Starhammer was clever. Can't really tell what he/she is talking about at all actually lol.
    edited May 14
    You seemed to sum it up just fine, actually.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,493 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I did mention my job involves therapy and various forms of counseling, right? So, first, it wasn't "in public".

No, you didn't. Considering then that it wasn't in public..........................................

"That boy need therapy!! Must be something wrong with his mind!! Why won't he get off his ass and go chase the damn pussy!?!? Get married ya damn wimp!!" Yep. I can see why some guys end up on a couch having to deal with THAT on a daily basis. Me? IDGAF.

Here's another thing: people in general like believing their beliefs or actions are justified. Some men are very willing to talk to a woman about uncomfortable subjects including women as long as they feel like someone's hearing their point of view. This is ESPECIALLY when it's something they're "not supposed to identify as in public", because that inherently breeds frustration.

People can believe whatever they want. MGTOW is made of facts. These facts are how I make my decisions. I'm sure some men are willing to talk to a woman about uncomfortable subjects. What I think is that these men are not what I would call MGTOW. Am I right? who knows? I'm betting they're more blue pillers still trying to work it out. As for something,"They're not supposed to identify as" :rofl: I remember when the same was true of being a gamer. Just sayin.

I've actually been there, already. As well as r/MGTOW, goingyourownway.com, and a few other locations. My point, however, stands. A not-insignificant number of MGTOW men are people who aren't really doing a good job of going their own way and are more preoccupied with women who don't fit their perfect vision of innocence, docility, or wholesomeness.

I won't say "most" because I don't have enough data to make that kind of assessment. But, it's common enough to be a curiosity for me.

You could've just said,"A Significant number of MGTOW.........." :bluu:

As for your assessment of these men "not doing a good job of going their own way, " You can go put it on the shelf next to the tired phrases of "He must be gay" "some woman must have hurt him," "and the most popular shaming language slogan of the past 30+ years,"you can't get no pussy". Personally, I've heard them so much that I tune them out almost on instinct. I know I don't give a damn about your assessment. Be glad I'm not nearby because I would tell them to stop giving a damn too. Go out. Do that thing you like doing. Stop putting your life and sanity on the line for a person or persons who do not and will not give you even an ounce of happiness. It's nearly laughable to me that you're a therapist and even you don't see why men are turning away from society. Don't worry. The answers are there...................In the shadows.

-Starhammer-
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 14

No, you didn't. Considering then that it wasn't in public..........................................

I specifically told dime_x about how I've helped people with sex and relationship therapy. Maybe you were a bit too preoccupied trying to fit a gif everywhere?
    People can believe whatever they want. MGTOW is made of facts. These facts are how I make my decisions. I'm sure some men are willing to talk to a woman about uncomfortable subjects. What I think is that these men are not what I would call MGTOW. Am I right? who knows? I'm betting they're more blue pillers still trying to work it out. As for something,"They're not supposed to identify as" :rofl: I remember when the same was true of being a gamer. Just sayin.

Every fringe group feels that they're made of facts. Flat-earthers. Creationists. Scientologists.

Not sure what that last part has to do with anything, though.

You could've just said,"A Significant number of MGTOW.........." :bluu:

"Not-insignificant" is a particular quirk of mine. *shrug*
    As for your assessment of these men "not doing a good job of going their own way, " You can go put it on the shelf next to the tired phrases of "He must be gay" "some woman must have hurt him," "and the most popular shaming language slogan of the past 30+ years,"you can't get no pussy". Personally, I've heard them so much that I tune them out almost on instinct. I know I don't give a damn about your assessment. Be glad I'm not nearby because I would tell them to stop giving a damn too. Go out. Do that thing you like doing. Stop putting your life and sanity on the line for a person or persons who do not and will not give you even an ounce of happiness. It's nearly laughable to me that you're a therapist and even you don't see why men are turning away from society. Don't worry. The answers are there...................In the shadows.

-Starhammer-

You can tell my clients whatever you like, TBH. In fact, you might even know some of them and not realize it.

The difference between us seems to be that I don't suggest my clients dismiss criticism to what I say out of hand. If they listen to both me and you but decide that what you tell them makes more sense, that's their business. My job is to help them find what works for them, not to "shame" them. I just find it a professional curiosity that so many self-professed MGTOWs care so much about what "sluts", "whores" and "cucks" do when it doesn't involve them.
  • ProphylactusProphylactus Preventer of Worlds Joined: Posts: 23
    MGTOW has to be one of the dumbest 'movements' of all time. They remind me of people who turn to extreme nationalism for comfort and community in an increasingly interconnected world. What they really need is the one thing they can't have: a time machine to go back to the social climate they wished they lived in. Of course when they got there they'd probably die of cholera or smallpox, but at least the people of today wouldn't have to deal with their whining.
    I specifically told dime_x about how I've helped people with sex and relationship therapy. Maybe you were a bit too preoccupied trying to fit a gif everywhere?

What? You help people with sex and relationships? I guess the question I should ask is,"Why are you here?"

Sex? Relationships? I've turned off the tap on both of those. Most MGTOW do y'know.
    Every fringe group feels that they're made of facts. Flat-earthers. Creationists. Scientologists.

Their problem is that they often get their facts shot full of holes. Do that, and I'll concede defeat.

Flat Earthers.

You can tell my clients whatever you like, TBH. In fact, you might even know some of them and not realize it.

No thanks. Your clients, your business.
    The difference between us seems to be that I don't suggest my clients dismiss criticism to what I say out of hand. If they listen to both me and you but decide that what you tell them makes more sense, that's their business.

there is a difference, but that isn't it.
    My job is to help them find what works for them, not to "shame" them. I just find it a professional curiosity that so many self-professed MGTOWs care so much about what "sluts", "whores" and "cucks" do when it doesn't involve them.

There is your difference. Quite simply, You've got a job to do. MGTOW isn't a job. It's a response that works for the situation that created it. I made this thread to spread the word because I felt that serious about it.

Funny enough, MGTOW is what works for me, but there is no end of people trying to shame that decision. Just look through this thread if you don't believe me.

I've been reading the MGTOW related sites and seeing plenty of vids. I think can speak for the majority of those who call themselves MGTOW when I say that we truly don't care about what such as the whores, sluts, and cucks do, as long as they aren't trying to pull us into it. As with anything that becomes even slightly popular, you can always count on some fake ass people showing up. The pretenders come and go, but the people who care about it don't go away so easily. Remember when I mentioned gamers earlier? Same thing. Ridiculed, mocked, called all kinds of horrible things by damn near every corner of society, and yet........... the people who believe in it are still here. As I said before in this thread, It's all happened before. This too will pass.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,257
    MGTOW has to be one of the dumbest 'movements' of all time. They remind me of people who turn to extreme nationalism for comfort and community in an increasingly interconnected world. What they really need is the one thing they can't have: a time machine to go back to the social climate they wished they lived in. Of course when they got there they'd probably die of cholera or smallpox, but at least the people of today wouldn't have to deal with their whining.
    You only have to listen to it if you go looking for it so grow the fuck up and stop getting involved in shit you dont care about.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA_zps0dbpv70b.gif

To the ignore pile you go.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • ProphylactusProphylactus Preventer of Worlds Joined: Posts: 23
    You only have to listen to it if you go looking for it so grow the fuck up and stop getting involved in shit you dont care about.

To your credit, you're right about the first part. This excuse for a 'movement' is easily ignored, especially by men. As for my involvement, it only goes far enough to call out how silly MGTOW is for the benefit of anyone who may be lost or hurting enough to be drawn to this kind of ideology. I find it especially insidious because it's your run-of-the-mill self-improvement advice wrapped up in a package of misogyny.The misogyny is totally unnecessary, but its addition causes one to conflate the benefits of self improvement with the veracity of the rhetoric, and is used to hook people who feel they have been wronged by women.

Ironically, it's very similar to the products and guides I see marketed to women to lose weight and 'take control of your life'. First, they take the oldest healthy living tips in the book (eat in moderation, exercise regularly, sleep well etc.), then they wrap the marketing of their product around that, which becomes "TAKE THIS PILL/USE THIS SECRET/RUB YOUR ASS WITH THIS CRYSTAL TO BETTER YOUR LIFE" with the eating right and exercising becoming the afterthought or fine print. Then when they lose some weight (due to eating and exercising), they can't wait to tell everyone how they lost x amount of pounds by rubbing a crystal on their ass.

MGTOW=Ass crystals
    A vid from the YouTuber known only as Sandman. It's a viewer request concerning a topic that was bound to pop up sooner or later.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,488

To your credit, you're right about the first part. This excuse for a 'movement' is easily ignored, especially by men. As for my involvement, it only goes far enough to call out how silly MGTOW is for the benefit of anyone who may be lost or hurting enough to be drawn to this kind of ideology. I find it especially insidious because it's your run-of-the-mill self-improvement advice wrapped up in a package of misogyny.The misogyny is totally unnecessary, but its addition causes one to conflate the benefits of self improvement with the veracity of the rhetoric, and is used to hook people who feel they have been wronged by women.

Ironically, it's very similar to the products and guides I see marketed to women to lose weight and 'take control of your life'. First, they take the oldest healthy living tips in the book (eat in moderation, exercise regularly, sleep well etc.), then they wrap the marketing of their product around that, which becomes "TAKE THIS PILL/USE THIS SECRET/RUB YOUR ASS WITH THIS CRYSTAL TO BETTER YOUR LIFE" with the eating right and exercising becoming the afterthought or fine print. Then when they lose some weight (due to eating and exercising), they can't wait to tell everyone how they lost x amount of pounds by rubbing a crystal on their ass.

MGTOW=Ass crystals

its ass crystals, but its a new age response to a new age problem that nobody wants to talk about becasue "muh progress and muhsoggyknee's", and shouldn't have been allowed to become one in the first place. You serioulsy can't mock people buying ass crystals, because as it stands, nobody is offering anything else, and at the very least this provides some "comfort" to people.

Would you drive over a bridge if the success rate was 60%? Would you trust your doctor to perform a surgery with a 60% success rate when there are other options? No you fucking wouldn't, so why would you blame people for saying fuck women when the success rate is an abysmal 50%? ANd lets not ignore the consequences of divorce court and the damage that creates. It's not muhsoggyknee's.

INB4 not all women are like that.
    INB4 not all MGTOW men are like that

this is how I know your dumb as shit.
    Because being a man that leads the relationship, automatically implies she your doorstop.

Your confusing dominance with abuse. Just like females confice assertiveness and confidence with arrogance and douchebag bad boy behavior. Try again.

No, you're missing the point. I am very familiar with the differences between dominance and abuse.

The problem, though, is that if a man tells me he wants or expects to be "dominant" in our relationship, my life depends on figuring out what he means because (as I keep saying) the word means nothing on its own. Does he expect me not to work? Does he expect me to not go out with friends? Does he expect me to ask him for permission on what to wear? Does he expect me to cook and clean? Do I get a say in how many kids we get? Does he expect me to not question his decisions AT ALL?

Prescribing the value that men are and/or should be dominant over women in a relationship requires greater specificity on what "dominant" means in that specific relationship. Especially since even your most hardcore advocate for mens' rights will flat out say women need to be responsible and selective about what men they allow into their lives.

no you don't know. Because if you claim to understand as much as you'd do, you wouldn't be in a situation where you'd need somebody to spell out what leadership is. Leadership implies a certain kind of dominance, but it also imparts flexibility and cooperation, as well as implied submission. So do you want to argue the problems with the male female hierarchy that was shoe horned in place by people who didn't know what they wanted in the first place, or do you want to continue arguing about semantics and making the argument about you and your personal future safety.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    man, put that alt account on ig. You'll need the extra quiet when you listen to this.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,800
    edited May 14
    misogyny

Watch this guy is going around telling everyone how great feminism is and how much he loves women then he'll go to politics thread and talk about how great Islam is and honor killings and rape of women.

No one is buying your stuff here.

Also :rofl: at this article:
    http://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

NYC chicks are good for a night or two but definitely not wife material.

Adding article here because most of the links I have been saving have been disappearing:
    I hear the same story, told in different ways, all over New York City.

There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented . . . everything going for her,” her colleague tells me. “But her boyfriend doesn’t feel settled in his career, so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.”

Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.

And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.

These women aren’t alone. The latest US Census Fertility Report, published last week, found that for the first time in reported history over half (53.8 percent) of women ages 25-29 are childless and a record 30.8 percent of American women ages 30 to 34 haven’t given birth. Most of these women are college-educated. And most are single.

The census labels childless college-educated women over age 35 the “delayer boom” — as if we gathered together in a collective conspiracy in defiance of motherhood.

The census labels childless college-educated women over age 35 the “delayer boom” — as if we gathered together in a collective conspiracy in defiance of motherhood. Others dub this cohort “career women” as if we made a choice between having a family and a career. (There are no “career men,” mind you.) Some blame women for being naive about their fertility, as if we had no monthly reminder of our own ticking clock.

The trouble with all this finger pointing is that it leaves out half of the baby-making equation: men.

Women want an equal partner, but there are increasingly fewer candidates to choose from. The census reports that “the average adult woman in the US is more likely to be a college graduate than the average adult man.” Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar. Their higher incomes may be why they are less likely (29 percent) to be living with their parents than single men (35 percent).

If they want a family, single women have to come up with a Plan B, where a young man with the same socioeconomic status isn’t necessarily part of the picture.

It’s not surprising then that a 2012 Pew Research study found, in a reversal of traditional gender roles, that while two-thirds of millennial women say that “being successful in a high-paying career or profession” is of high importance to them, only 59 percent of young men do. At the same time, a significantly larger number of young women than men say that a successful marriage is “one of the most important things in life.” Almost 60 percent of women rate successful parenting as one of the most important parts of life, while only 47 percent of young men do, according to Pew.

Today’s empowered young women are not only placing greater value on the importance of marriage and parenthood than the generation that precedes them, they also value high paying careers more than ever. And millennial men? They’re lagging behind.

This shift has caused a seesaw effect. “When women are in oversupply, men have the advantage and delay marriage and parenthood,” Jon Birger, author of “Date-onomics: How Dating Became a Lopsided Numbers Game,” told The Post. And when men are scarce, women put an even stronger focus on their careers so they can take care of themselves with a financial safety net. Meanwhile, men take a step back in their career ambition, no longer having to impress an oversupply of women with their financial prowess.

Women can’t wait for today’s perpetual male adolescence to change course. And they can’t bank on finding an equal mate while they’re of childbearing age — if ever. If they want a family, single women have to come up with a Plan B, where a young man with the same socioeconomic status isn’t necessarily part of the picture.

Modal Trigger

For some young college educated women, an older partner may work. Middle-aged men place a higher value on marriage and parenthood than their younger counterparts do, according to Pew. Birger also advises college-educated women to consider a different cohort of men altogether. “If there are too many women in the white-collar dating world,” Birger contends, “that means there are too many men in the blue-collar one. I think it’s inevitable that we’ll see more and more of what I call ‘mixed-collar’ marriages in the future.”

Either way, like Kate and Susan, young women should plan for later age fertility and motherhood, now. Egg-freezing is an option for those who can afford what can cost $12,000 or more, plus ongoing storage fees, and later IVF – albeit, with no guarantee of success.

Whatever choice they make, young women should consider their options, and move forward. Wait for love, absolutely. But be ready in case love doesn’t come in time for motherhood.

Melanie Notkin is the author of “Otherhood: Modern Women Finding a New Kind of Happiness” and founder of Savvy Auntie.
    edited May 15
    I'm glad that the rest of you have already laid waste to that pathetic sham of an article. I withheld my knife because if I had started, it was going to be ugly.

Still, in consideration of that article, here's another video clip that might help these chicks understand why they can't seem to get a guy to impregnate them.

EDIT: found an older one from a guy who doesn't id as MGTOW, but has obviously done vids concerning it. Here's one such video.

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 20
    Good, I make a good living, but I don't see why I should work my ass off when my wife and I can only responsibly afford max 3 kids and you got these dumb fucks having 4+ kids that can't even pay their own rent. I'm running for President after Trump on the "Work or Starve" platform.
    Post edited by J-ride on
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    BBQ wrote: »
    Nvm, marriage is lame and the first advice I got from my pops was " son, dont ever get married, you'll enjoy life"

Nice advice. :tup: These days, he's only a coin flip away from being right.
    tataki wrote: »
    Girlfriend gets mad at her boyfriend in a party. Convinces a white knight police officer(!) to beat him up, the white knight pushes him off the balcony of the building and now he's paralyzed from the neck down. She then dumped him in the hospital because of his new situation.

Seriously. I couldn't listen to it all. Like I've said before, it's not just women. It's the entire society that is the reason why MGTOW exists.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    tataki wrote: »
    Girlfriend gets mad at her boyfriend in a party. Convinces a white knight police officer(!) to beat him up, the white knight pushes him off the balcony of the building and now he's paralyzed from the neck down. She then dumped him in the hospital because of his new situation.

American women are fucking retarded, and should be put back on a leash. The high divorce rates, the massive amount of single motherhood, and our abysmal standings in how our kids perform is proof that women shouldn't' be allowed to vote for social policy because they are vapid creatures.

I'm not gonna watch it, but I hope this dude sues her and sues the dude who pushed him off the balcony.

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
    A rather informative video by TFM.

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks." never forget.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    So today while I was on Facebook I came across this article of some feminist telling black women to piss off men by instead of saying thank you when they're complimented they instead simply agree with them. I didn't think nothing of it until later today when I went out with some friends and they got that very thing from like twenty different black women.

I'm not sure what was going through the mind of that lady but doing something like this is only going to alienate the brothers even more. Men can't stand when women display more arrogance then they're worth. If they want to follow the "advice" of a bitter human being then more power to them. I just hope they realize that sooner or later that very arrogance will cause them to be alone for the rest of their lives.

so basically they wanna double down on the same hand that has been causing them to take "L"s ever since before the election, and now is causing them extending damage after the election?

You know what I've got to say about that.

I'm telling you this and you may write it down: "Where have all the good men gone?" will become the number 1 single of 2018, 2019, and 2020. Believe it.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited May 18
    Post edited by tataki on
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    Not every compliment is meant to be ass kissing or trying to wax some ass. Sometimes a simple "you look, nice today" (big smile) just means that person looks nice today. No more no less. When women tell me I'm looking nice, or more buff or notice my hair is done and let me know about it, I don't get all uppity with them, nor do I assume they are trying to fuck my married ass. It's just nice social people being nice and social.

Not saying that giving compliments is never ass kissing either, but let's not assume that there are always ulterior motives other than the compliment itself, I like complimenting people I feel deserve a compliment.

I never compliment women that are arrogant or bitches though. That's a good way to make them think you are even lower than they already thought.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    edited May 18
    Dime_x wrote: »
    Not every compliment is meant to be ass kissing or trying to wax some ass. Sometimes a simple "you look, nice today" (big smile) just means that person looks nice today. No more no less. When women tell me I'm looking nice, or more buff or notice my hair is done and let me know about it, I don't get all uppity with them, nor do I assume they are trying to fuck my married ass. It's just nice social people being nice and social.

Not saying that giving compliments is never ass kissing either, but let's not assume that there are always ulterior motives other than the compliment itself, I like complimenting people I feel deserve a compliment.

I never compliment women that are arrogant or bitches though. That's a good way to make them think you are even lower than they already thought.

^this right here. Sometimes, a compliment on one's appearance is no more than simple acknowledgement of the effort that person put into said appearance. Unfortunately, everything has to be about the game these days.

Well, here's a part of the game that people don't want to talk about, but they need to be screaming it from the mountains as well as the street corners. A documentary about the "D" word.

"It isn't swallowing the hook that gets ya......It's when it gets torn out that you really feel how deep it went."

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on

AV by Rick Ross.
    That article is hilarious. Women gonna show those men who is in charge by acting like passive aggressive children. I swear, women are such mindless drones. I try to read up on whatever articles are trending so I will know in advance what my female coworkers will be upset about. I saw an article about open marriages trending on facebook last weekend and then all of those hoes were talking about how great open marriage is for everyone. I kind of wonder if their is a limit to the hive mind, is there a position so despicable that women will reject it?
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Angry MGTOW has started bringing it? Quite honest and accurate on this one.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    J-ride wrote: »
    That article is hilarious. Women gonna show those men who is in charge by acting like passive aggressive children. I swear, women are such mindless drones. I try to read up on whatever articles are trending so I will know in advance what my female coworkers will be upset about. I saw an article about open marriages trending on facebook last weekend and then all of those hoes were talking about how great open marriage is for everyone. I kind of wonder if their is a limit to the hive mind, is there a position so despicable that women will reject it?

no, as long as there is a majority that accepts it, they won't reject it becasue they care more about what others think about them because in a womans opinion, her self worth is derived from self esteem that's feed by the admiration and social acceptance of strangers.

lofl at open marriages.

edited May 19

Well, here's a part of the game that people don't want to talk about, but they need to be screaming it from the mountains as well as the street corners. A documentary about the "D" word.

1:08:40 for how the system encourages false accusations.
    Former account:
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 20
    Young Turks did a video on the woman that recently got away (supposedly because the judge thinks she has a good future and potential) with stabbing her boyfriend in the leg and throwing various objects at him... from THAT youtube channel of all places, I'm genuinely surprised they even spent a minute talking about it....also surprised they didn't focus on it being "white privilege" as opposed to gender-based privilege. In fact, first thing Ana brought up was "If this was a story about a dude doing this...." or something like that... heh, even they smell the bullshit on that one. :lol:

they update so often..several videos since then...anyway.... here it is

It's "assault with a deadly weapon", which is a felony...at least here in the U.S....which you SHOULD get some years for if convicted.
    edited May 20
    ^ That woman is going to cheat on that sad little SIMP. She wasn't even that hot, Jesus Christ.

Young Turks did a video on the woman that recently got away (supposedly because the judge thinks she has a good future and potential) with stabbing her boyfriend in the leg and throwing various objects at him... from THAT youtube channel of all places, I'm genuinely surprised they even spent a minute talking about it....also surprised they didn't focus on it being "white privilege" as opposed to gender-based privilege. In fact, first thing Ana brought up was "If this was a story about a dude doing this...." or something like that... heh, even they smell the bullshit on that one. :lol:

they update so often..several videos since then...anyway.... here it is

It's "assault with a deadly weapon", which is a felony...at least here in the U.S....which you SHOULD get some years for if convicted.

Oh yeah. TFM already tore into this shit and further elaborated on the double-standards that apply when gender is involved.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    and now--another clip of some sad sap embarrassing himself

Goddamn it, man... that shit is pitiful. He's going to feel like a dope later when it all goes to shit...would be great if someone could keep tabs just so we see his reaction when he comes home one day to the visual of her riding some other dude like a 10-speed bike on their couch.

Rare video of raz0r in action.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    Husband not working full time is the biggest contributing factor to divorce rates.
    http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/attach/journals/aug16asrfeature.pdf
    Former account:
  • FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 806
    and now--another clip of some sad sap embarrassing himself

Goddamn it, man... that shit is pitiful. He's going to feel like a dope later when it all goes to shit...would be great if someone could keep tabs just so we see his reaction when he comes home one day to the visual of her riding some other dude like a 10-speed bike on their couch.

I bet girls will be like "awww that guy is so romantic" then go out and bang the guy that treats them like shit