MGTOW Chronicles:Men Going Their Own Way

11718192022

Comments

  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,320
    Starhammer wrote: »
    @pedoviejo I would say no. If you choose to be a simp, there SHOULD be a reason for it. Even Steve Harvey is at least getting paid.

    That vid just explains another one of those things that really bugs me about women. How the hell is it that you (Meaning a woman) will find such and such guy attractive, Then try to make him less attractive to OTHER women, only to no longer be attracted to said man and ultimately want to leave him? Its like she can't be happy with him being attractive, but she also can't be happy with him NOT being attractive. On the other side, the guy who was happy with his woman goes out to do everything to keep her happy, only to end up with a WTF look on his face............and possibly little else if the Divorce word comes in. I wish it was only a bunch of words on a link, but I've seen the very things he has mentioned play out FAR too often. Just makes me look at it all and go :bluu:

    -Starhammer-

    I understand that, but at the same time, it's about setting a pattern and being firm. I used to date this girl and I wouldn't ask her if I could meet a couple buddies for drinks, I'd say to her, "I'm going to meet Chris & Steve for drinks a bit later, but if you're around, I'll come by afterwards. If not, I'll just see you tomorrow." Simple as that. It's all about what you say, how you say it, and whether or not you back down from that, because some women WILL try to get you to back down, and if you do, she knows she's got you.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They don't need no man? Angry MGTOW begs to differ.



    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    Not much to say that he didn't put down in the vid. Check it out.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    male shelter for domestic violence opens in Texas.

    http://keranews.org/post/first-texas-shelter-male-victims-domestic-violence-opens-dallas

    Maybe. JUST maybe things are starting to change.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    I still don't understand female to male domestic violence, but it can admittedly be a thing.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 14
    MGTOW started the same way. Nobody understood it until more people were able to make their voices heard. It'll be harder to understand why Female on Male DV happens until more men (In particular, those who have experienced it) are able to speak up.


    Speaking of which, Looks like more Aussies are voicing their dissent over a recent interview with Cassie Jaye, director of the movie,"The Red Pill". In particular, this one goes out to one Andrew O,Keefe.



    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,320
    Dime_x wrote: »
    I still don't understand female to male domestic violence, but it can admittedly be a thing.

    What do you mean? If there's a domestic call and the woman shows any signs of damage, the dude is pretty much going to jail, I've had cop buddies tell me as much. Women don't have the same built in "Maybe I should say/do this to someone who's a lot bigger and stronger than me" as dudes do, especially if they haven't faced those sorts of consequences before and/or are just unhinged people. There are some chicks that can fight though, and if you get into it with a chick like that and can't really defend yourself because you'll go to jail, that's a problem, and there needs to be a way out for a guy in that situation when the courts are stacked against him due to bias.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,304
    Dime_x wrote: »
    I still don't understand female to male domestic violence, but it can admittedly be a thing.

    Women can punch men in the face. On camera. Call the cops. And the man will still go to jail.

    So yes, yes it happens.

    You can't even defend yourself if a woman comes at you with a knife and/or breaks into your house, because either you'll still go to jail, or the cops will ignore the entire situation. That shit happens.

    It's a lose lose for the man. Defend yourself and you go to jail. Not defend yourself, and the woman will have even further incentive to manipulate you and continuing said behavior.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Here's a comedian's humerous take on the subject of Sexbots.



    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    DukeC wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    I still don't understand female to male domestic violence, but it can admittedly be a thing.

    Women can punch men in the face. On camera. Call the cops. And the man will still go to jail.

    So yes, yes it happens.

    You can't even defend yourself if a woman comes at you with a knife and/or breaks into your house, because either you'll still go to jail, or the cops will ignore the entire situation. That shit happens.

    It's a lose lose for the man. Defend yourself and you go to jail. Not defend yourself, and the woman will have even further incentive to manipulate you and continuing said behavior.

    Yeah, that's what I don't understand. You should be controlling the woman to not do that, or... if you can't because the bitch won't be reasonable, you should be removing yourself from the situation.

    Weak ass men that sit there and allow their wives or partners to beat them don't make sense to me since the men can just fucking get up and leave.

    Like for real, if a woman were to do that shit to me, she'd cop a warning, then if it continued she might get a push or a shove or a hold. And if she called the cops on me and got me put in jail, it would be the last time she ever got any from me and the last time I ever fucked with her.

    As soon as I got out it would be a call to the sheriffs to escort me to remove my shit.

    If it was my place then I'd be having the sheriffs remove her from my place. If the sheriffs are to shit to help me then I'd appeal to a higher authority. All the while I'd be calling her a crazy bitch on social media so that everyone knows that I'm no longer dicking that pussy.


    It just doesn't make sense to me, and I used to live in an abusive household. Tbqh I think that people that suffer from this, get off on it to a certain extent.

    Some more than others, but yeah. Crazy to see some dude getting "beat" by his woman and acting like he's fucking powerless as if he has to stand there and take it. Dude... just leave, and make sure next time you don't go making relationships with crazy bitches.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dime_x wrote: »
    DukeC wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    I still don't understand female to male domestic violence, but it can admittedly be a thing.

    Women can punch men in the face. On camera. Call the cops. And the man will still go to jail.

    So yes, yes it happens.

    You can't even defend yourself if a woman comes at you with a knife and/or breaks into your house, because either you'll still go to jail, or the cops will ignore the entire situation. That shit happens.

    It's a lose lose for the man. Defend yourself and you go to jail. Not defend yourself, and the woman will have even further incentive to manipulate you and continuing said behavior.

    Yeah, that's what I don't understand. You should be controlling the woman to not do that, or... if you can't because the bitch won't be reasonable, you should be removing yourself from the situation.

    Weak ass men that sit there and allow their wives or partners to beat them don't make sense to me since the men can just fucking get up and leave.

    Like for real, if a woman were to do that shit to me, she'd cop a warning, then if it continued she might get a push or a shove or a hold. And if she called the cops on me and got me put in jail, it would be the last time she ever got any from me and the last time I ever fucked with her.

    As soon as I got out it would be a call to the sheriffs to escort me to remove my shit.

    If it was my place then I'd be having the sheriffs remove her from my place. If the sheriffs are to shit to help me then I'd appeal to a higher authority. All the while I'd be calling her a crazy bitch on social media so that everyone knows that I'm no longer dicking that pussy.


    It just doesn't make sense to me, and I used to live in an abusive household. Tbqh I think that people that suffer from this, get off on it to a certain extent.

    Some more than others, but yeah. Crazy to see some dude getting "beat" by his woman and acting like he's fucking powerless as if he has to stand there and take it. Dude... just leave, and make sure next time you don't go making relationships with crazy bitches.

    There is no magic ability or formula that detects the crazy or abusive ones. You have to stick take your chance......................Or not. MGTOW. Speaking of which.................



    I can see this going crazy if he wins. Still, equality baby.

    -Starhammer-

    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,320
    I think there are ways to tell if a woman is going to be crazy or abusive, you just have to see the signs. I've never been in a relationship with a woman who would hit me, but I also try not to do things that would make a female WANT to hit me. So there is that.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,030
    edited June 16
    DukeC wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    I still don't understand female to male domestic violence, but it can admittedly be a thing.

    Women can punch men in the face. On camera. Call the cops. And the man will still go to jail.

    So yes, yes it happens.

    You can't even defend yourself if a woman comes at you with a knife and/or breaks into your house, because either you'll still go to jail, or the cops will ignore the entire situation. That shit happens.

    It's a lose lose for the man. Defend yourself and you go to jail. Not defend yourself, and the woman will have even further incentive to manipulate you and continuing said behavior.

    Nah they are just weak. A guy with any balls will at the very least find a way out of the situation.

    Plus if a random woman breaks into your house you can obviously defend yourself. Where men get screwed is in domestic violence situations.
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,304
    Just gonna leave this here.



    You lose no matter what.

    Let me find the video about the retired cop guy who got his home invaded by his ex-wife who tried to stab him and the other cop refused to arrest her.

    @Starhammer

    If you could help me find that video that'd be great.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,030
    DukeC wrote: »
    Let me find the video about the retired cop guy who got his home invaded by his ex-wife who tried to stab him and the other cop refused to arrest her.

    That's exactly the type of thing what I was referring to. Domestic violence is where we get screwed over. But I'm guessing the other cop was a man, because men seem to have the biggest soft spots for women.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DukeC wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here.



    You lose no matter what.

    Let me find the video about the retired cop guy who got his home invaded by his ex-wife who tried to stab him and the other cop refused to arrest her.

    @Starhammer

    If you could help me find that video that'd be great.

    I looked, but it appears to be gone now. Here's one with JDB's commentary on an ex breaking into a man's apartment after being kicked out.




    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    I think there are ways to tell if a woman is going to be crazy or abusive, you just have to see the signs. I've never been in a relationship with a woman who would hit me, but I also try not to do things that would make a female WANT to hit me. So there is that.

    while this may be true, women can very easily change their tune when they think they have you. Especially if they see that their friends have pussy whipped faggots as husbands and she's gonna ask, why can't I have that. Women in general don't have concrete set of principles and are very fluid with them.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    there's no winning with females short of having the finest jewish lawyers, and even then, the court can laugh at your contract and toss it out the window.

    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    edited June 17
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817
    edited June 17
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    My step sisters father dated his ex wife for 10 years, the day they got married her whole personality changed.

    Glad things have worked out well for you, that's awesome, but people change and shit happens sometimes no matter how much you prepare.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    edited June 17
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    My step sisters father dated his ex wife for 10 years, the day they got married her whole personality changed.

    Glad things have worked out well for you, that's awesome, but people change and shit happens sometimes no matter how much you prepare.

    True there are exceptions to every rule, I get that. I'm not disputing that. But I still don't see how that goes from one extreme to another. There are always signs.

    First sign I see in this story for example, why wait 10 years? Either he was hesitant, or she was, or both were, or neither cared enough to get married... pretty big sings if you ask me.

    Me and my wife as an example only "dated" for 6 months. Then we moved in together. That moving in wa the test. I don't think people can really start to get to know each other till they live under the same roof for some time.


    Unfortunately that in itself is problematic nowadays cause in Australia if you live with a chick for more than 3 months she gets yo shit.

    Fuck that. Dime wouldnt be marrying any broad or letting them move in with me, if for some reason my current marriage didn't work out.


    Women go through many changes as the relationship progresses and you have to be ready for them. From being exclusive, to moving in, to marriage, to having kids.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817
    Dime_x wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    My step sisters father dated his ex wife for 10 years, the day they got married her whole personality changed.

    Glad things have worked out well for you, that's awesome, but people change and shit happens sometimes no matter how much you prepare.

    True there are exceptions to every rule, I get that. I'm not disputing that. But I still don't see how that goes from one extreme to another. There are always signs.

    First sign I see in this story for example, why wait 10 years? Either he was hesitant, or she was, or both were, or neither cared enough to get married... pretty big sings if you ask me.
    Because half of that they where in high school, the other half trying to build a life and buy a home Marriage wasn't a priority.

    Ya'll really need to stop trying to be Sherlock Holmes thinkin you can figure people out biased on the mud smudge on their shoe.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    edited June 17
    Dime_x wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    My step sisters father dated his ex wife for 10 years, the day they got married her whole personality changed.

    Glad things have worked out well for you, that's awesome, but people change and shit happens sometimes no matter how much you prepare.

    True there are exceptions to every rule, I get that. I'm not disputing that. But I still don't see how that goes from one extreme to another. There are always signs.

    First sign I see in this story for example, why wait 10 years? Either he was hesitant, or she was, or both were, or neither cared enough to get married... pretty big sings if you ask me.
    Because half of that they where in high school, the other half trying to build a life and buy a home Marriage wasn't a priority.

    Ya'll really need to stop trying to be Sherlock Holmes thinkin you can figure people out biased on the mud smudge on their shoe.

    I am gifted in shoe smudgeology. Also, the fact that I've navigated through a sea of crazy bitches means I pretty much can Sherlock Holmes my way through bitches. Proof is in the pudding.

    As I write this, my wife is 1 person away from getting a 200k a year job and me becoming a stay at home dad. Not what i have expected but that's the way life turns out sometimes. Now if she gets the job and starts paying for shit... will she change? In my mind it's basically certain. Will I have to next her ass? Maybe. Am I worried? Not really other than my kids.

    The thing is... I'm prepared mentally for this next step in our relationship should it come about. Other people should be as well.

    I'm still not seeing how men are helpless with regards to being battered. Go somewhere. If she takes half your shit because you made bad decisions... so be it. Go with half your shit.


    ...
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817
    Congrats, as I said I'm glad things have worked out for you.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Dime_x wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    My step sisters father dated his ex wife for 10 years, the day they got married her whole personality changed.

    Glad things have worked out well for you, that's awesome, but people change and shit happens sometimes no matter how much you prepare.

    True there are exceptions to every rule, I get that. I'm not disputing that. But I still don't see how that goes from one extreme to another. There are always signs.

    First sign I see in this story for example, why wait 10 years? Either he was hesitant, or she was, or both were, or neither cared enough to get married... pretty big sings if you ask me.

    Me and my wife as an example only "dated" for 6 months. Then we moved in together. That moving in wa the test. I don't think people can really start to get to know each other till they live under the same roof for some time.


    Unfortunately that in itself is problematic nowadays cause in Australia if you live with a chick for more than 3 months she gets yo shit.

    what kind of sophistry is this? Why is Australia so fucking cucked
    ______________________________________________________________________________

    Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    edited June 17
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If your married to her and leave because she's abusive then she's going to get you for money in court. Just leaving the bitch puts you under financial abuse.

    This is why you don't marry women quickly. I made my wife wait 4 years before I married her as an example.

    The thing to realize about women is that, more or less they are all crazy. My wife included. What you need to do is see whether or not you cause the woman to become more crazy than usual. Marriage includes not being married to her, but having children with her. I didn't preggers up my wife till we were married and knew basically everything about her past as well as the people she kept company with and what her feelings on politics were etc etc.

    Women can change definitely and I got taught that with my wife, but if you do start to get abused, document it, get pictures and video of said abuse and then sue her/take it to the law enforcement and make your case once you have documented evidence of said abuse.

    But tbh it really shouldn't take all that. Women show their propensity for crazy bitch in many ways. You just have to be smart enough to pick up on the "subtle" signs like overbearing jealousy, talking mad shit about the people she knows, never having had a long relationship, snappy behavior around that time of month, extreme selfishness etc etc etc the list goes on and on. You have to be picky with women. Most unfortunately don't offer much more than a hole to plug once in awhile.

    I can't really consider it much of a possibility that a woman is perfect and not abusive prior to a long engagement, then once married she flips her shit and becomes some plate throwing, frying pan toting, razor blade slinging bitch that makes you wet your pants in fear at night that you will get bobitted.

    There are signs, there are always signs. I've fucked with crazy bitches in the past and I next their asses asap.

    The other thing to consider is if you are making the bitch crazy. Things like not paying attention, flirting with other women, cheating, being a lazy motherfucker, 2 pump chump are all things that are likely to turn any semi sane woman into a mad as shit crazy bitch... and I can't say I blame them.


    TLDR, use your smarts.
    My step sisters father dated his ex wife for 10 years, the day they got married her whole personality changed.

    Glad things have worked out well for you, that's awesome, but people change and shit happens sometimes no matter how much you prepare.

    True there are exceptions to every rule, I get that. I'm not disputing that. But I still don't see how that goes from one extreme to another. There are always signs.

    First sign I see in this story for example, why wait 10 years? Either he was hesitant, or she was, or both were, or neither cared enough to get married... pretty big sings if you ask me.

    Me and my wife as an example only "dated" for 6 months. Then we moved in together. That moving in wa the test. I don't think people can really start to get to know each other till they live under the same roof for some time.


    Unfortunately that in itself is problematic nowadays cause in Australia if you live with a chick for more than 3 months she gets yo shit.

    what kind of sophistry is this? Why is Australia so fucking cucked

    Idk, shit was like that when I got here.

    Never read the legistlation though and aussies love to say things completely seriously while not telling the truth.. they think that shit is funny for whatever reason.. so crocodile Dundee and friends may have been pulling my leg.

    I guess I should google it.

    -edit

    Can't find anything super concrete, but it says there is a defacto relationship in the case of:

    Having a child together
    Having a relationship that lasts at least 2 years (this is ambiguous terminology as it doesn't state whether you have to be living together for those 2 years)
    Have made a significant contribution to your partners finances or property (this is probably the clause that bites people in the ass, as it is ambiguous as to what "significant" means) Taken literally, simply allowing a woman to move in with you could be a significant contribution to her property or finances.

    So... the short end of it is that the 3-6 month statement is more than likely true because of ambiguities and generalities within the wording of the law.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    People still wondering how to avoid the crazy should see this. Sometimes, it isn't just the one you stuck your dick in.



    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    Decided to look up pictures of all those women. I wanted to see the face of false rape accusers as it's something that hits very close to home for me.

    They are all, save for 2 or 3 of them, a bunch of ugly ass chicks.

    Let this be a lesson to all. Either go your own way, or fuck decent looking chicks. Ugly looking chicks are more prone to false allegations if they feel used for sex as a hole to make a deposit in.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,304
    You mean the same decent looking white chick who fucked a black dude, then turned around and said I didn't consent, even with it all on tape because she knew it would hurt her "brand"

    All over the news, Bachelors paradise or something.

    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DukeC wrote: »
    Let me find the video about the retired cop guy who got his home invaded by his ex-wife who tried to stab him and the other cop refused to arrest her.

    That's exactly the type of thing what I was referring to. Domestic violence is where we get screwed over. But I'm guessing the other cop was a man, because men seem to have the biggest soft spots for women.
    shit like this would have me tempted to murder that son of a bitch right along with her....and then I'd have to kill myself unfortunately to avoid going to jail over that shit. You're not going to arrest the bitch? Fine you catch a bullet in the goddamn face too then, fuck everything....let them both learn the hard way.
    I would hope the rational side of me would prevail and I'd walk away from it all, just so things don't have to go down that road.

    A great show to remind yourself of certain things is Snapped on... I think it's Oxygen. It also shows how they typically are given the benefit of doubt when it comes to even the most serious crimes...sometimes they'll kill you and just magically get away with it. A certain case from right here in TN comes to mind that I usually bring up... broad killed her husband who was a preacher in some small church... she got to be interviewed by Oprah...annnd she's out there somewhere today living a normal life as if she's a law-abiding citizen and nothing happened...and it wasn't even in question that she shot him to death...she just got away with that shit since that bitchmade jury and apparently the judge ended up being on her side due to certain *unproven* accusations she tossed out there about the husband.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    DukeC wrote: »
    You mean the same decent looking white chick who fucked a black dude, then turned around and said I didn't consent, even with it all on tape because she knew it would hurt her "brand"

    All over the news, Bachelors paradise or something.

    English homie. I didn't say that decent looking chicks wouldn't hit you up with the big R. I said that the ugly ones were more prone to it, when used as a fuckstick.

    One more reason not to fuck ugly chicks, other than the obvious reasons already there.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,304
    Dime_x wrote: »
    DukeC wrote: »
    You mean the same decent looking white chick who fucked a black dude, then turned around and said I didn't consent, even with it all on tape because she knew it would hurt her "brand"

    All over the news, Bachelors paradise or something.

    English homie. I didn't say that decent looking chicks wouldn't hit you up with the big R. I said that the ugly ones were more prone to it, when used as a fuckstick.

    One more reason not to fuck ugly chicks, other than the obvious reasons already there.

    Oh I know, just reminding you shit happens either way.

    If a woman does some shit, and she sees it's going to have negative repercussions (after the fact oftentimes), she's going to try and fuck you and play the victim.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,320
    edited June 21
    Starhammer wrote: »

    Pretty much all those reasons boil down to mental illness/someone who's not okay. Anyone who thinks that falsely accusing someone of a crime that serious can't be altogether with it and should be psychologically evaluated. This is the line of thinking that prompted that one chick to carry her mattress around campus for a year when she knew good and well her claims were false.

    It's not ugly vs. attractive, it's mentally unstable vs. ok. Janet Bloomfield is really good though. She has a video called "I Love My Female Privilege" that's an interesting view.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DoctaMario wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »

    Pretty much all those reasons boil down to mental illness/someone who's not okay. Anyone who thinks that falsely accusing someone of a crime that serious can't be altogether with it and should be psychologically evaluated. This is the line of thinking that prompted that one chick to carry her mattress around campus for a year when she knew good and well her claims were false.

    It's not ugly vs. attractive, it's mentally unstable vs. ok. Janet Bloomfield is really good though. She has a video called "I Love My Female Privilege" that's an interesting view.

    It could be someone who simply does not care about what kind of damage and how much damage it does to others. After decades of being told,"you go girl!" and being able to live without having to deal with many, if any consequences for their actions, ANYONE would be affected in a negative manner. This one is more serious because if a person goes to jail as a sexual predator, the consequences will be real even if the accusation isn't. When people, women in particular, are using false rape allegations to bully people, mainly men, Then it is wrong. The evaluation should be,"is this true? If so, when, who, where, etc." If it is found to be false, then the penalty for doing so should be enacted. Until everyone is treated equally under the law, MGTOW that shit.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • EmblemLordEmblemLord Lord of all Lords Joined: Posts: 5,742
    edited June 22
    I respect yall because you remind me of the MGTOW OG's in some of the groups I use to belong too. Realizing you hate the system not women. Humans by nature are selfish. Can't hate women for abusing a system that we created and have yet to update. Most people are not marriage material anyway imo. It takes alot of work and self awareness. I love women, but I know the game and I accept the bullshit that goes with it. If you wanna get married that's fine just be picky and look for the bullshit. Then avoid it. Simple.
    Play me in Ultra plz. PSN is EmblemLord. Yes I play Sagat....STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME!!!!
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ran into an interesting article on Minds.com on the subject of rejection. Here ya go.

    https://www.minds.com/blog/view/718161674716061696

    While I encourage people to click on this link, I know some may not wish to. The non-link version is in the spoilers.
    If Women Experienced Rejection Like Men

    By Chris Newcastle


    I recently read a lot of articles about so-called “nice guys” and women’s terrible experiences with them. I sympathize and understand how easily this creates a weariness to tolerate anyone who fits this label which has become an extreme misnomer. But a common thread that troubles me is the lack of context from the other side. This is by no means meant to excuse anyone’s awful behavior so please keep in mind there’s a vast difference between finding the reason for something, and saying that something is acceptable just because you know why it happened. A homicide detective may find the motive for a murder but that doesn’t mean he condones it. That being said, imagine for a moment that you live in a parallel world where it is women who must approach men if they want to date, and men have a very different, deeply shocking and profoundly hurtful way of saying “no,” or otherwise indicating disinterest...



    You’re having a good hair day. Figures, the forecast is an over eighty per cent chance of showers. You left for work bright and early, feeling confident and ready to take on the day, and even managed to remember your umbrella. It’s doing a positively heroic job protecting the integrity of your hair as you make your way to the train platform. You feel a presence behind you so you turn to look and see a really hot guy, walking up hurriedly, checking his watch. He’s so handsome you could tell he was good-looking before you even fully registered what he looked like. Now that you have a chance to make a full assessment...damn. He’s got classic movie star good looks. Deep, piercing eyes. Teeth whiter than an antarctic snowstorm. Nice, tall, lean physique. Why does he bother having a regular job? Doesn’t he know he could just walk up to a modeling agency and be set for life? Faces like that demand billboards and television shows. Just looking at him makes your stomach hurt. Sexy bastard.



    He’s having trouble with his dress shirt, so he untucks it and proceeds to stuff it back down his pants trying to get it more even, and in that moment…welcome to Ab City. Damn it, why’d he have to do that? Doesn’t he know how that makes a girl quiver down there? He sees you looking and smiles at you self-consciously, while finishing his task. “New shirt,” he says, still sheepishly grinning. Jesus, his smile is enough to melt you from the inside out. You smile back nervously, heat flushing into your face.

    “I sure wish I came prepared like you,” he says, pointing at your umbrella.

    “Oh, yeah. I just really didn’t want to mess up my hair,” You reply.

    “Yeah. I’m just gonna have to cope without it today.” he says back, still smiling, and running his fingers through what you just noticed was an absolutely perfect head of hair.

    “Oh, here!” you offer your umbrella and he takes it, without hesitation, holding it up perfectly over both of your heads. You’re standing so close to him now that you can feel his side on your side. Other people on the platform can see you. You must look like a couple. This kind of chance encounter has started so many romantic comedies. Maybe this is how people meet in real life. Who knew?

    “Headed to work?” You ask, hoping mightily to strike up a conversation.

    “Job interview,” he shoots back. His smile irrepressible.

    “Oh, what’s the job?” You just noticed you say “oh” a lot and hope he doesn’t pick up on that.

    “Forensic chemical analyst,” he says going from ruggedly handsome to boyishly cute. Damn it. You don’t know anything about that. Ask more questions! Keep him talking.

    “So, did you go to school for that?” Did you really just ask that question? Of course he did. That’s like asking “How did you become a surgeon? Med school?” His good looks are distracting your smarts away.

    “Yeah, I just got my Masters. I’m hoping if I get this job, I’ll make enough to start paying off my student loans,” he confides in you, finally going from impossibly beautiful demigod to gorgeous but vulnerable human being.

    “Tell me about it. I’m lucky I landed this paralegal gig to help me pay for law school but it’s really just enough to keep my credit steady so I can get enough loans to pay my way ‘til graduation.”

    He laughs. He asks you about your job. You tell him. You ask him about how he got the interview. He tells you. The conversation flows. He’s funny. Obviously smart. Down to earth despite being heavenly on the eyes. He seems to be showing genuine interest in you too. You talk and laugh for about ten minutes, in your own little world with him, safe under your umbrella until he tells you that’s his train coming. You don’t want this to end so you go for broke.

    “Hey, you’re really interesting and I really like talking to you. Wanna exchange numbers so we can pick this back up?”



    You hold out your phone, hopeful for his eventual acquiescence. You seem to be waiting an unnaturally long time. Without warning he slaps you right on the side of your mouth. He wordlessly hands you back your umbrella. Holy shit...that really fucking hurt. Your face is stinging. You’re literally starting to sweat. You thought this was going well! What happened? There must have been a point where you had him. When did you lose him? Before you’ve even finished processing your rejection, he steps onto his train and calls out “See you around!” cheerfully. This is how it usually goes. A couple of other young women your age saw the whole thing. They cover their mouths and giggle at your mortification. Your train comes soon after and you try not to let it mess up your day, but it’s mostly downhill after that. As bad as you feel not getting his number, you’re weirdly proud of yourself. You tried damn it. You didn’t freeze up like you used to. Did you see how FINE he was? Sometimes you just gotta try, consequences be damned.



    Months later you’ve managed to snag a date with an interesting guy. You try not to get carried away but your talk on the phone gave you high hopes. He’s not hot, but he’s pretty damn cute. He dresses nice, has wonderful, witty banter and a good job (Restorative Oversight Manager at a well-known art gallery.) You don’t know art but you know what you like. It’d be good to have someone whose sense of culture rubs off on you. You’ve always wanted a partner you could learn from. He makes you think of possibilities. He picks you up and takes you to the movie you agreed on. It was great like you both knew it would be. You stop at a Mexican restaurant to eat and talk about the film. The conversation flows to other things. Childhood. School. Work. Life. Where you’d like to travel. How scary it is when everyone around you is having kids and you’re not even close to getting married. What success means to each of you individually. He’s got good answers. He seems to like yours. He smiles without hesitation and laughs easily. Just as importantly he makes you do the same. It’s going really well so you don’t wanna make a move like go for a kiss or reach to hold his hand and mess up the mood. You’re doing fine building rapport. You can save it until the end of the night.



    He’s dropping you off and you’re standing at the front door somewhat anxiously. He’s as buoyant as he’s been all night. You stand expectantly underneath him. You’re pretty short. He’s not tall per se but he’s got a good four inches on you. Should be comfortable enough for him to lean down. Your heart flutters at the thought of his inevitable good night kiss. It never comes. Just as you open your eyes to see why it isn’t happening, he punches you square in the stomach. Barely breathing. You manage to squeeze out two words.

    “No kiss?” you wheeze in a barely audible whisper, stomach in knots.

    “I just didn’t feel any chemistry,” he replies good naturedly. He doesn’t want you to take it personally. But how can you not? You’re hurting so bad right now. You just want to scream.

    “I’m sorry,” he says. “You can’t force that spark though, can you?”

    Fucking bastard. Spark? How do you know there’s no spark? He didn’t even kiss you to find out! Jesus, that hurt. You were so not prepared for that. He drives off as you fumble with your keys. You wish you could just ask him what you did wrong so that next time you could do it right. But it’s not like men can articulate what turns them on. And even if you found one who did, whatever he relayed to you wouldn’t be a universal truth, just his opinion. Time to break out the old erotica, give yourself a quickie with the vibrator, and hopefully not cry yourself to sleep.



    You haven’t had sex in a year. You met a new guy. Lives nearby. He’s good looking. You see him around. At the grocery store. The gas station (you finally got a car.) The gym. He’s in slightly better shape than you but you’re not bad at all. Let’s be honest you’re better than average. If you go out with six of your friends you’re gonna look better than three of them. That’s just reality. Maybe you were aiming too high before. It’s okay. You don’t mind settling a little. All you want is what everybody wants. Someone to come home to at night. He doesn’t have to know how to cook but that’d be a plus. Someone to split the bills with so that your finances are strangling you to death. Someone who loves you and supports your ambitions. You’re reciprocal in that regard. Someone to make and raise babies. Are you so repulsive that you don’t deserve that happiness in your life? You’re lost in thought in line at the coffee place when you notice he’s behind you. You wave and offer for him to go ahead of you. Maybe you can turn this into having coffee together. He accepts. You sit together talking and learning about each other. You don’t mention anything romantic. You don’t want him to get skittish and run away. You think “Maybe if I can just hang around him long enough for him to get to know me, he’ll see all my good qualities and be attracted to me naturally.” After all, you’ve tried multiple times to get those instant fireworks and failed. Maybe what you need is a slow burn. Turns out that’s really your only course of action because he has a girlfriend.



    Over the summer you and he have been out multiple times together. You’ve met his girlfriend. She’s nice but she doesn’t have anything you don’t. You’ve helped him with his homework. Brought him takeout when he didn’t feel like cooking and his girlfriend was at work. Helped him rearrange his furniture. Watched movies together. Let him cry on your shoulder. You’ve been really good to him. How many times has he said “I wish she could be more like you,” after a fight, with tears running down his face, getting snot on one of your good work shirts? The inevitable happens. They break up. He asks you to come over. His face is a mess. He’s all cried out. You sit with him on the couch, holding him. You tell him it’ll be okay. There are so many girls who’d be lucky to have a guy like him. The way his body feels against yours is making you feel...horny. Your nipples are getting hard and that’s not sweat in your underwear. He’s only been single for ten minutes but you’ve wanted him for three months. And you haven’t been laid in so much longer. You’re not a bad person. It’s not like you just want to fuck him. You love him. Have been loving him in every way but this one. Isn’t it time you let him know?



    You put your hands on his cheeks and pull his face to yours and kiss him as hard you can. In the briefest flash of eternity you feel your desire sated. He pulls away forcefully and slaps you so hard that your eyes involuntarily tear up.

    “SON OF A BITCH!” you holler, purely reacting, no thought.

    “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he says. “I didn’t ask you over here for that!”

    “I know,” you say “But I’ve wanted to be with you since the day we met but you weren’t single and...”

    “And you thought you’d take advantage of me at my most vulnerable? That you’d wait out my girlfriend and then finally have the chance to screw me?” he finishes for you, assassinating your character.

    “It’s not like that. I’ve always had feelings for you.”

    “So what? You were just being nice to me so you could fuck me? What if my girlfriend didn’t break up with me? Were you gonna try to get me to leave her? What kind of low-life bitch does that?”

    “So this whole time, you’ve never felt anything romantic for me?”

    “How could I? I had a girlfriend! You knew that!”

    “So why did I waste so much time here??” You blurt out, instantly regretting how that slap turned your filter off.

    “So our whole friendship is a waste of time because I don’t wanna fuck you? I don’t owe you sex just because you were nice to me! I thought you were different. You know what? Get out.”



    You leave without trying to defend yourself or explain that sex isn’t even close to the only thing you wanted. The side of your face is burning, but your heart is actually broken. It’s not your fault they broke up. She was a bitch. You knew it wouldn’t last. All his friends did. You just wanted to be there for him when things went bad. So you could show him the kind of woman he deserved. You had good intentions. And he reduced it to sex. You already had most of what you wanted but it’s not your fault that sex completes the puzzle. It feels so good. It leads to all the best parts of the relationship. It’s the final expression of how much you care for each other. But you’re a bitch because you want that too, instead of just a dry-ass friendship. How dare you actually attempt to get that which would make you happy. How dare you try to show him that you could make him happy too. Maybe if guys realized how much it hurt when they rejected you, they wouldn’t be so heartless.



    So what’s the moral to the story? For the record, It’s a little known fact that the brain equates emotional pain to physical pain as shown in this 2012 study https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/body-sense/201204/emotional-and-physical-pain-activate-similar-brain-regions. In the end I just want women to read this and look beyond their own annoyance at the men who hit on them and realize that you are slapping the shit out of them with every rejection. Maybe that evens these things out somewhat. But if you were the woman in the story, how long do you think it would take before you started hating men? How many slaps with no explanation before you gave up? How many years of this before she breaks down and becomes a female Eliot Rodgers? Granted, that’s extreme, but I hope this helps you understand the “nice guy” a little better because this is the reality of more men than anyone would ever attempt to count. Most of these men don’t hate women. They simply don’t know what they need to do in order to attract them so that they can have the relationship that would make them happy. And most women either don’t have the self-awareness, or think it’s “not their job” to tell them. So men react to these rejections out of frustration. Cursing, spouting hateful retorts and sometimes even with physical violence, which of course, is absolutely unacceptable. Women are missing key points of these situations, though. Rejection is painful. Your countless attempts to be polite and mitigate the damage are noble, but that doesn’t change the fact that it hurts and that it is human nature to lash out at the thing that causes you harm. It’s the very definition of “defense mechanism.” “Nice guy” has come to mean “lame jerk who can’t talk to women and thinks he deserves sex just for existing.” But to the guy who describes himself this way it likely means “Guy who wants a chance to prove he can make the right girl happy.” Somewhere in the middle lies the truth, which is probably “confused, clueless guy who keeps making mistakes and lashing out at women because he isn’t learning what he needs to change so he can get the relationship and/or sexual satisfaction he’s after.”

    Letting "nice guys" continue down the path of rejection until they explode isn't the answer. Neither is coaxing women to tolerate and/or settle for them. Which leaves us with the following question; What do you think is the solution?

    This did make me think about something. There's no PUA for women. They've never actually needed it before as we men were the ones who did the chasing. Now that things have changed as much as they have, what do women have to do? It's gonna be hard travelling down the relationship road for the ladies in the near future since lots of men aren't going to be pursing which means they have to pick their game up. As far as the topic of rejection, I don't think there's a single one of us here who hasn't been there and felt that. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but it's bound to happen whether or not a genie is involved. Ladies, I wish you good luck in the future. I've seen the road you will travel and there is no way to avoid the crashes in it. Prepare yourselves.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    Holy shit I've got some horrid rejection stories, taking a punch to the guts would feel mild comparatively. I've taken punches to the stomache. They hurt, and then they don't. Rejection stays much longer especially painful ones.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dime_x wrote: »
    Holy shit I've got some horrid rejection stories, taking a punch to the guts would feel mild comparatively. I've taken punches to the stomache. They hurt, and then they don't. Rejection stays much longer especially painful ones.

    yup.

    Our buddy Terrance Popp is back with another video where he answers letters and goes in on feminists..............again. :rofl: Have a listen.



    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,356
    Who's the nerdy dude?
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm guessing you mean the other guy in the video. That's Blake kleiner, Popp's main partner in crime when it comes to making these videos. He does have his own YouTube page, but there isn't much on it IMO. Mostly what looks like home life and marriage vids. Quite a far contrast from what Popp speaks on most of the time.

    Here's a video from a different person on the subject of good guys and bad boys. Check it.



    To be honest, there's nothing new in here. Still, it's another person's perspective, so meh.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817
    edited June 28
    I dont think "nice guys" like truely nice people expect women to romantically involved with them just because they are nice, they simply expect to not be treated like total shit just because they are nice, and that's usually how that shit goes for them.

    I also understand their frustration because the nice guy is usually who the cute girl goes to whine to that there are no nice guys out there. It's mean to do to them, it sets them up for a fall, and most of all it confuses the fuck out of them, mainly because it's all bullshit, she doesn't want a nice guy anyway so it's dumb for her to whine to him about it.

    Didn't watch the video, only saw the thumb nail.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TFM with another look at the,"What's wrong with men today?" story.



    I hope that society will one day finally acknowledge the problem. Either way, IDGAF.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,056
    Listening to the video, he's got part of the reason down. Hot chicks are insecure and always seeking validation, that's true. But the problem is they actually constantly GET that validation.

    Women like badboys for reasons that we all know:

    Women are boring as fuck, we all know this. They know this to. Bad boys aren't boring, and THAT is their biggest draw.

    Bad dudes always got some shit going on, from adrenaline shit like thrill seeking which can include motorcycles or fighting or drugs etc etc etc, to emotional thrill seeking, constantly relationship fighting and arguing, which pulls on women's emotions and that's the shit they crave, emotional... envelopment.


    The problem with being a bad boy, as we all know, is that that shit is dangerous. Badboys will be the guys skirting the line on things such as rape charges, drug dependency, death by adrenaline on motorcycle/skydiving, having few good friends depending on the type of bad boy, getting the snot beaten out of them and the list goes on and on.

    Me personally, when I learned to pick up chicks, I don't go for funny guy because I'm not funny. I don't go for pimp because I'm not pimp. And I don't play it cool either, when I go out I just use canned lines that I know work and routines that work as well, I dress nice and have good hygiene and have learned to spot the women that are down for me to talk to them. I try to get a group of friends together as well when I can, if they are fun people and I just chill and have fun and then talk to chicks over my shoulder, usually if I'm having fun with the boys the chicks will be openly receptive to talking. From there it's just flirty pickup lines that work, some innuendo.

    Here's a line that's classic that I've used and never had not work, you gotta know when to throw it out there, it's usually when you know the chick is into you, but making an obvious move would be dubious:


    You wanna kiss me don't you?

    If she says yes you kiss her. Rarely do they say yes though in my experience.

    If she says maybe, you say "maybe means yes" then kiss her. When you say "maybe means yes" smile in a mischievous knowing way, I like to move my face towards her before I say it, then stop and say it, then move and kiss her. Great thing here is she will be ready for it so you won't get the cheek turn like if you surprised her.

    If she says I don't know, you say let's find out, then lean in and kiss her.

    If she says no, here where it gets golden, you say "well I didn't say you could" then smile and keep talking like nothing happened.


    knowing I have a smooth but obvious way to keep face if I get a no, makes using the line very easy. I've only ever gotten one no, and I used the line and the chick giggled and punched me in the chest. That line floored her and she was putty from then on. I could have kissed her naturally as the night went on, but I was tired of the games anyways so I just friendzoned her for the night iirc.

    There are tons of stupid lines like that that just seem to work for whatever reason, when used appropriately.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 29
    My way isn't as smooth, but far simpler.

    5EbujBF.gif

    I lack game, but my standing LK is OP. :tup:

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,304
    That looks like some shit I'd do to my sister if I was visiting my moms and I had to get the wifi passcode from her and I saw her doing that shit :rofl:
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This here some bullshit.

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CHILD_ABUSE_ARREST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-28-11-45-49

    What you wanna bet she'll be able to sue for child support when she gets out?

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,463 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Day 366:

    My dick so dry people keep mistaking it for British wit.
    This is offensive.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 29
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Day 366:

    My dick so dry people keep mistaking it for British wit.

    *Now has the mental image of people looking at Razor's dick and laughing for a year and a day.*

    KuTyuw9.gif

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.