Good arcades in california for 3rd strike?

Wheaty26Wheaty26 Joined: Posts: 6
I've been to James Games, are there any other arcades that have 3S cabinets in Cali?

Comments

• darkhiryuudarkhiryuu Hello Hella Joined: Posts: 202
    Don's arcade in the thread directly below this one, wherever they play those boiler room sets, Sunnyvale Golfland should still have one, and Gamecenter in Belmont are the ones I know of.
  • Wheaty26Wheaty26 Joined: Posts: 6
    I suppose James Games is the best out of all of them. Probably just gonna go there.
  • ChikoraroChikoraro Joined: Posts: 2
    I live in vista ca and i play sf3 at boomers i been trying to find people that play sf3 around my area i know a few of them but i want to play new people the arcade at boomers its perfect plus they have mvc and mvc 2 sf2 and 3rd strike theirs always someone good to play with there but not alot of peolpe at once
  • ryan.ryan. Joined: Posts: 1,918
    Wow someone actually plays at Boomers? I went there like 5 years ago. My good buddy lives like 1 minute away. I'll hit him up.
  • abominationabomination abom Joined: Posts: 483
    Chikoraro wrote: »
    I live in vista ca and i play sf3 at boomers i been trying to find people that play sf3 around my area i know a few of them but i want to play new people the arcade at boomers its perfect plus they have mvc and mvc 2 sf2 and 3rd strike theirs always someone good to play with there but not alot of peolpe at once

When do you or other people play here? I played here a lot a few years ago and can walk to boomers from my house. Post up whenever you go to play and I'll come through
  • ChikoraroChikoraro Joined: Posts: 2
    Hey guys if u ever want to play u can text me n we can go a few rounds 7602137748 my name is tommy btw
  • fraudulencefraudulence unparryable mediocrity Joined: Posts: 54
    when is the best day/time to go to james games?
  • Wheaty26Wheaty26 Joined: Posts: 6
    Thursday/friday night from what i've heard from the casuals, I was only there for 2 weeks I wish I lived in Cali.