Injustice 2 General

Comments

• appoappo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,612
  • KingHippo42KingHippo42 Da King Joined: Posts: 1,260
    Hellboy stream also on today at 3 CST, along with talks of the balance patch coming after E-League finals. Should be good times!
    Injustice: Deathstroke
  • Nobus3r1Nobus3r1 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 5,403
    Hellboy stream also on today at 3 CST, along with talks of the balance patch coming after E-League finals. Should be good times!
    Here's hoping (however unlikely) that they also make mention of the release schedule for the remaining DLC characters. That said, I am very much looking forward to Hellboy. I also hope that they're very careful with the patch as it feels like Injustice 2 is kind of in a precarious spot right now and a patch that either does too much or not enough might be enough to really sink the game.
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
    Precarious? How so?
    Precarious? How so?
    Stream numbers. Tournament support. That sort of thing. I mean, we had a decently publicized local last month in a very accessible location. We got seven people for Injustice 2. Five of them were kids who were friends with each other. That's pretty bad turnout for an area that can usually swing 20+ for basically any other relevant game (SFV, MvC:I, Tekken 7, etc.). I also probably need to find a new character as my preliminary reaction to the balance portion of the stream was that the patch was a bit underwhelming.
    House of Bane
    Tournament support? There's a 150,000 dollar tournament happening on Friday and they are still collecting money from the shaders that they released. New DLC is coming out as well. I don't understand where that talking point comes from at all.
    Also your character got a good buff and his least favorite matches were getting nerfed, I'd be ecstatic!
    first impression of the beta is good so far.
    only thing which bothers me is that they give you no kind of filter option so that you have to decline
    manually user with pings above 100 all the time. was the same with mkx. :pensive:
    Tournament support? There's a 150,000 dollar tournament happening on Friday and they are still collecting money from the shaders that they released. New DLC is coming out as well. I don't understand where that talking point comes from at all.
    I am aware of that. Still not a fan about how they did the seeding. The issue is that there doesn't seem to be a plan beyond that. The lack of streaming is an issue though.
    Also your character got a good buff and his least favorite matches were getting nerfed, I'd be ecstatic!
    If you're referring to the teleport changes a buff would have been to remove the move or give it a different input. Unless they were drastically underselling the change to startup and recovery then making it situationally less suicidal to use against zoners is a very 'meh' change. Making his trait worse is also an annoying change. IMO a character that's about as mid-tier as it gets should either be getting slight buffs OR, ideally, left alone. Also, I didn't interpret the changes to Red Hood or Batman as particularly game-changing as it pertains to how Scarecrow does against them. Their current meter building capabilities relative to Scarecrow is certainly an issue in the matchup but it's not the reason they both dominate the matchup. If Batman has to throw twice as many bat-a-rangs to build the meter he wants/needs then he'll throw twice as many bat-a-rangs as Scarecrow has very little say in that process.
    House of Bane
    REO has few videos up about the changes so far: https://www.youtube.com/user/NEWYORKJOSEPH/videos

Deadshot changes seem really rough.
    House of Bane
  • RetardRetard Joined: Posts: 47
    I had a really bad experience with the beta last night. Experienced massive input lag with my stick and pad. Tried switching to PS3 mode without luck. Anybody knows how to fix that?
    Retard wrote: »
    I had a really bad experience with the beta last night. Experienced massive input lag with my stick and pad. Tried switching to PS3 mode without luck. Anybody knows how to fix that?
    If you can accurately describe your setup you might want to hit up Tech Talk to see if they have any suggestions. Secondly, whether you can replicate or not, you may wish to see if NRS has any feedback forms for you to submit your issue to.
    House of Bane
    edited November 9

did you passed the benchmark with stable 60 fps?
    do you accepted just matches against people who got a green rating and a ping under 100?

• RetardRetard Joined: Posts: 47
    Nobus3r1 wrote: »
    If you can accurately describe your setup you might want to hit up Tech Talk to see if they have any suggestions. Secondly, whether you can replicate or not, you may wish to see if NRS has any feedback forms for you to submit your issue to.

I'll try that, thanks.
    appomo wrote: »

did you passed the benchmark with stable 60 fps?
    do you accepted just matches against people who got a green rating and a ping under 100?

Yes to both, double-checked my connection afterwards because I thought it might be a temporary problem with my ISP. I'll give it a try again this evening if the beta is still running.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,631
    lordy that injustice reveal.
    Yup! Enchantress is the main one I'm interested in. Atom looks OK. Turtles...well at least it's not another MK guest character.

House of Bane
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,980
    edited November 11
    Man fuck this game's DLC. Don't get me wrong. It's not like i hate the guest characters, I actually like most of them, but it's a DC game. They are treating the DLC like it's crossover title. Won't be buying DLC for the next Injustice game.
    TURTTTTTLLLLLESSSSS

tenor.gif?itemid=8128530
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,991
    Where's my fucking Spawn? :/
  • FlugaFluga ???WHAT GOES HERE??? Joined: Posts: 358
    I NOW HAVE NO REASON TO STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT. TRAINING BEGINS NOW.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,185
    this is the most hype thing Ive ever seen since ages in the FGC like holy crap!
    been playing the old TMNT games all day long and now they are back in I2? crazy!
    I hope we get all 4 turtles so that means 6 characters in FP3.
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    edited November 11
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    been playing the old TMNT games all day long and now they are back in I2? crazy!

i guess they work more like the ginyu force in the new dbfz game where you can call em to do assist moves since he said they fight as a team.
    i doubt they will be seperate chars. looking forward for some gameplay footage.
    Magegg wrote: »
    Where's my fucking Spawn? :/
    Maybe in MK11...or not. Who knows. Dealing with Todd McFarlane is reportedly usually not worth the effort.

i guess they work more like the ginyu force in the new dbfz game where you can call em to do assist moves since he said they fight as a team.
    i doubt they will be seperate chars. looking forward for some gameplay footage.
    I also doubt they will be separate characters. Might also consider looking at Maori Kasuga from the Arcana Heart games for a character similar to what you're desribing.

House of Bane
    i just wonder who the "main" char will be when its a team based approach.
    it seems to be either donatello or raphael.
    They could also have it so that you could hold down some combination of buttons while the match is loading to select your starting turtle sort of like how you can switch your team order in Marvel.
    House of Bane
    They could also have it so that you could hold down some combination of buttons while the match is loading to select your starting turtle sort of like how you can switch your team order in Marvel.

but then they would have to give each char a own moveset.
    maybe they did buti guess they didnt put in that much work....guess we will find out soon.

any infos about further gameplay trailer?

maybe they did buti guess they didnt put in that much work....guess we will find out soon.

If they're going to bother making four distinctive-ish character models why not get the most use out of them? I dunno. No more info though based on trailers and stuff to date I imagine that Atom is going to be the first character from Fighter Pack 3 to get released. After that, who knows.
    House of Bane
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,631

I kid you not if there were a lot more seats available there I would go death.

If they're going to bother making four distinctive-ish character models why not get the most use out of them? I dunno. No more info though based on trailers and stuff to date I imagine that Atom is going to be the first character from Fighter Pack 3 to get released. After that, who knows.

The end of the trailer says Atom is coming Dec. 12 for early access and that the game releases for PC on Nov. 14
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,185
    GhostTear wrote: »

when the crowd saw the dagger everyone was like NO NO NO Milena? Nooo... raphael & TMNT showed up & everyone HELL YAY lol
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    edited November 12
    GhostTear wrote: »

when the crowd saw the dagger everyone was like NO NO NO Milena? Nooo... raphael & TMNT showed up & everyone HELL YAY lol

not everyone :lol:
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,363 mod
    edited November 12
    Everyone was about to be hot about Mileena, then Raph saved the day. Mileena is my favorite MK character so I would have liked it, but Turtles work too. Power Rangers and Xmen are still the best.

I'm assuming this is some character/stance swap shit like some Shang Tsung/Zeku shit or something, but we'll see.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

So...early protip: From what I've seen of the early combo routes for Hellboy if you're on a stage with a mid-screen bounce cancel and you get less benefit than he does it might behoove you to switch stages given the option.
    House of Bane
    are there any infos about how much it sold on consoles?
    If we wish to trust VGChartz then it would appear that from release through September that Injustice 2 sold ~1.02 million copies worldwide
    House of Bane
    If we wish to trust VGChartz then it would appear that from release through September that Injustice 2 sold ~1.02 million copies worldwide

nah, they are not reliable.
    hoped for a statement from warner or boon.

Fair enough. Haven't seen anything else other than monthly figures which while not up to date give the impression that the game sold at ~2:1 for PS4:X-Box One.
    House of Bane

Fair enough. Haven't seen anything else other than monthly figures which while not up to date give the impression that the game sold at ~2:1 for PS4:X-Box One.

k, would be interesting to know to judge if he current pc release should be considered a fail or not...mkx did much better.

k, would be interesting to know to judge if he current pc release should be considered a fail or not...mkx did much better.
    MKX was a simultaneous PS4, XBone, PC release so it's unsurprising that it sold better on PC. Now, one could argue that NRS might have had better luck delaying the PC release given some of the issues encountered with it. This might also be making people gun shy about committing to Injustice 2 on PC.
    House of Bane

MKX was a simultaneous PS4, XBone, PC release so it's unsurprising that it sold better on PC. Now, one could argue that NRS might have had better luck delaying the PC release given some of the issues encountered with it. This might also be making people gun shy about committing to Injustice 2 on PC.

there are several reasons or factos to consider why it is now how it is.
    i just wanted to see if its a general trend that it sold less on consoles too or not.