Injustice 2 General

Comments

• FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,046
    Here comes the 100 percent predictions and bold assumptions of what the game will play out to be; from a trailer......... that shows no gameplay.

...Reason why I hate Trailers that show no gameplay.

They"ll probably showcase at EVO is all i'm assuming.

For now the only thing we know is valid is the game is in production.

Uh...how about the gems part?
  • Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,374
    There is a poll from Ed Boon asking who among Swamp Thing, Captain Cold, and Booster Gold do fans want in most.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/08/ed-boon-asks-community-vote-potential-injustice-2-character-swamp-thing-captain-cold-or-blue-beetle/

We already saw Captain Cold in the trailer, so I think that practically confirms Swamp Thing and Booster Gold in I2 as well.
  • JaxxxJaxxx Joined: Posts: 919
    edited June 2016

"Injustice 2" will debut this weekend during the ESL Mortal Kombat Finals!
    edited June 2016
    How many characters icons CAN you guess the hinted at on his shirt...
  • Mangy_CatMangy_Cat I'm Trans(Siberian Railway) Joined: Posts: 596
    Jaxxx wrote: »
    How many characters icons CAN you guess the hinted at on his shirt...
    I initially correctly guessed only one which is the Superman Logo. Don't know how I missed the rest even though some are quite easy. Yeah, I'm terrible at these.
    "Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff." - Showerthoughts
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,373
    edited June 2016
    Full resolution
    CkhrPgWVEAElxOw.jpg:orig

Aquaman - Hawkgirl - ???

Superman - Flash - Harley Quinn

Doctor Fate - Captain Cold - Green Lantern
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2016
    We've got characters who can shrug off hits from anti-tank weaponry, focused energy weapons, and ballistic missiles with no ill effects needing to wear ARMOR?? This whole thing just got retarded. Makes as little sense as DBS Vegeta still wearing armor that is less able to withstand damage than his own skin. I can see armor for the characters that just have human-level durability and strength, like The Flash, Batgirl, Batman and such, but seriously??? Hopefully this crap's just cosmetic.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,969
    Rhio2k wrote: »
    We've got characters who can shrug off hits from anti-tank weaponry, focused energy weapons, and ballistic missiles with no ill effects needing to wear ARMOR?? This whole thing just got retarded. Makes as little sense as DBS Vegeta still wearing armor that is less able to withstand damage than his own skin. I can see armor for the characters that just have human-level durability and strength, like The Flash, Batgirl, Batman and such, but seriously??? Hopefully this crap's just cosmetic.

It's not cosmetic. The armor is tied to the new gear system that gives characters stat boosts and other crap like that.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Bubba_da_geniusBubba_da_genius Nerd, FGC Scrub, and Genius Joined: Posts: 841
    I'm kinda hoping that Grodd plays similar to Bane, since I doubt that he will be returning
    I'm a Scrub who likes grapplers
    KoFXIV- Leona/Vice/King of Dinosaurs
    SFV- Zangief(Main)/Urien/Mika
    BBCF- Bullet(Main)/ Iron Tager

PSN/Fightcade =BubbaDaGenius
    Get scooped chump
    someone has found renders for Injustice2 AquaMan and Superman from the mobile game...
    injustice__gau__ios____aquaman__render_3__by_wyruzzah-da5tozb.png

injustice__gau__ios____superman__render_7__by_wyruzzah-da5tpce.png

xnalara___injustice_mobile__injustice_2_superman_by_caplagrobin-da5usrv.jpg
    injustice___aquaman__injustice_2__by_datkofguy-da5uvoz.png
    xnalara___injustice_mobile__injustice_2_aquaman_by_caplagrobin-da5uxgr.jpg
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,373
    13 minutes until the gameplay reveal

SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    I saw Black Manta in the gameplay trailer. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    edited June 2016
    The gameplay trailer didn't show much. Stage transitons are still in and Aquaman has a grab where he summons a kraken.
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Sleepwalking in the minefield Joined: Posts: 3,310
    Yep. That's Injustice alright...
    SFV: Bison, Ken
    USF4 : Bison
    GUILTY GEAR XRD: Axl, Potemkin
    BLAZBLUE CPE: Ragna, Kokonoe
    UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late: Akatsuki
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Kasumi

PSN / XBOX LIVE / STEAM / BATTLE. NET - EchelonNYK
    YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/user/EchelonTVV
    TWITCH - www.twitch.tv/EchelonNYK
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Oh look it's the same old shit. Back to your games folks, nothing to see here.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• nfds_allwdnfds_allwd Joined: Posts: 521
    slow normals bitch ass game

kVu8Iaq.png
    not to burst you bubble but I think he's a stage transition
  • GraphicGraphic Waifu Fighter V Joined: Posts: 656
    It is Injustice, that is for sure. I like the detail, though I hoped the stage transitions would be removed. The other thing that is bugging me is how much the armor change (buff?) system will be a part of the overall system. As long as it isn't like the SFxT gem system it will be fine by me.

Atrocitus looked badass, a big improvement from the anorexic Sinestro.
  • StoneDrumStoneDrum Joined: Posts: 1,096
    if only better games could have that kind of budget :sad:

or if injustice had good gameplay.. :s
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    StoneDrum wrote: »
    if only better games could have that kind of budget :sad:

or if injustice had good gameplay.. :s

yeah I wish I had that kind of money :/

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,417
    Atrocitus looked... a little strange, reminded me of Doomsday. I was hoping something closer to his new52 counterpart. Pity we didn't see much of his ability, but seems like his super is summoning the rage avatar, so that's cool.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • CottoneyesCottoneyes Joined: Posts: 61
    Why do I feel like the stage transactions will be even longer than the last game this time?
  • Da StunnaDa Stunna A True Paradox Joined: Posts: 1,019
    Those stage transitions sure do look cool.

But I've had enough experience playing NRS games to know how it's gonna play.

T7FR - Eddy, Bob, Dragonuv, Hwoarang, M.Raven
    I2 - Atrocitus
    SFV - Balrog, Ibuki
    KOF14 - King/Yuri/Leona
    GGxrdR2 - Chipp
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,668
    I just wish NRS would stop with the weird costume redesigns. A few of them are okay, but as a whole I feel the edgy armor look is kind of weird and very 90s. Then again, I'm a long-time DC fan, so I guess it might just be the fanboy in me crying about every change to my precious canon. But it's like, dude, Batman already had armored suits in the Frank Miller stories that looked way cooler! Flash shouldn't be wearing armor, because he's the goddamn Flash and restricting his mobility is contrary to his entire power set! Besides, it's not like it's to explain how they can survive getting punched clean through the planet core, because Joker and Harley aren't wearing armor suits and you had that dumb Superman pill anyway. I am looking forward to more awesome comics, though. Seriously might be the best thing we got out of the first Injustice, because those were fucking amazing.

Also, they really need to get someone on the staff who can make female faces. Injustice Wonder Woman was Ken-face levels of scary.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
    Jaxxx wrote: »

not to burst you bubble but I think he's a stage transition

I refuse to believe this. Manta must be playable. He has to!

Kecka wrote: »
    I just wish NRS would stop with the weird costume redesigns. A few of them are okay, but as a whole I feel the edgy armor look is kind of weird and very 90s. Then again, I'm a long-time DC fan, so I guess it might just be the fanboy in me crying about every change to my precious canon. But it's like, dude, Batman already had armored suits in the Frank Miller stories that looked way cooler! Flash shouldn't be wearing armor, because he's the goddamn Flash and restricting his mobility is contrary to his entire power set! Besides, it's not like it's to explain how they can survive getting punched clean through the planet core, because Joker and Harley aren't wearing armor suits and you had that dumb Superman pill anyway. I am looking forward to more awesome comics, though. Seriously might be the best thing we got out of the first Injustice, because those were fucking amazing.

Also, they really need to get someone on the staff who can make female faces. Injustice Wonder Woman was Ken-face levels of scary.

I don't have a problem with Flash wearing armor. He doesn't have strong durability and it handle his speed. Wearing light armor shouldn't be out of the question for him.

I refuse to believe this. Manta must be playable. He has to!

Black Manta is the best dumb villain. I don't think it's actually in continuity anymore, but he just used to be a black guy who got really angry all the time, so his dad would dunk his head in cold water. This somehow translated into "I MUST BUILD SUBMARINES TO KILL AQUAMAN!"

If you are a long-time DC fan then you know Injustice it's an alternate universe, you have read the comics so why keep going on about canon? It's Injustice. It's different. That said, I do think some of their designs are a little weird or overdone. Like Atrocitus looks like an rock-type of character

11_inj06.jpg
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"

If you are a long-time DC fan then you know Injustice it's an alternate universe, you have read the comics so why keep going on about canon? It's Injustice. It's different. That said, I do think some of their designs are a little weird or overdone. Like Atrocitus looks like an rock-type of character

It was more or less just a complaint that they tend to look 2edgy4me and remind me of the Liefeld-isms of the 90s. The whole canon comment was more or less just me admitting that it might be an "they changed it, so it sucks now" mentality on my part.

Also, Atrocitus? Really? Everyone knows the greatest Red Lantern is Dex-Starr. He good kitty.

1289142-dex_starr_10.jpg

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,355 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That panel brings out the manly tears.
    This is offensive.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,124
    This is like the best looking fighting game I have ever seen like WOW!
    I have been a huge fan of the first IGAU game and I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Looks so epic! :)
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • LockMLockM Joined: Posts: 2,546
    edited June 2016
    Looks like ass, tradition of shitty animations and faces continues in their 4th game since MK9. Yes it's obvious they used motion capture however it literally look like they used it and put in the the game with minimal adjustments. It makes the entire game look bland and without personality. Can't say anything about the gameplay but i suspect it will have the "problems" all NRS games have.

@LiangHuBBB Are you serious with "best looking game"?
    GGXrdR2: Baiken
    MVCI: Captain Marvel & Jedah
    T7:  Jin
    SFV: Juri, Zeku???
    USFIV: Yun, Cody, Guy

It was more or less just a complaint that they tend to look 2edgy4me and remind me of the Liefeld-isms of the 90s. The whole canon comment was more or less just me admitting that it might be an "they changed it, so it sucks now" mentality on my part.

Also, Atrocitus? Really? Everyone knows the greatest Red Lantern is Dex-Starr. He good kitty.

Hell yeah, dude. Atrocitus is the man with the plan.

But he not good kitty.

But he not good kitty.

Good kitty is dead kitty

85689c26424c3cd51b28eeddf06670eea9c9da000616d411bc77936b1b12d9de_1.jpg
  • TonberryKingTonberryKing Joined: Posts: 722
    He came back later on in that issue if I'm not mistaken. Even DC wouldn't fuck up that badly trying poorly to be edgy.