Injustice 2 General

Comments

• LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,125
    holy crap wonderwoman confirmed? XD

www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • amrraedamrraed put WW in SF5 Joined: Posts: 4,440
    There is 0.00001% chance that Flash, Green Lantern and Wonder woman won't make it but they are the justice league, so they have to be in. I think Cyborg is a lock on as well.
    Street Fighter 5 : Chun-Li, R.Mika, Juri (MIA) We Kolin now.
    Injustice 2 : Wonder Woman, Superman.
    Tekken 7 : Lars, Katarina, Master Raven.

PSN ID : moraelgamed
    CFN: Thxymora
    Yes, i play T7 and I2 and i still like SF5 more than both of them, sue me.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,869
    Jaxxx wrote: »
    - One super per character, and you can press secret buttons, during super, to increase damage (the buttons, order and timing will not be disclosed, and have to be discovered by the community)

ChMzaIU.gif
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,419
    amrraed wrote: »
    I think Cyborg is a lock on as well.

Most likely. In the comics he is a tool and is ordered around by Superman.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • StoneDrumStoneDrum Joined: Posts: 1,096
    edited June 2016
    Jaxxx wrote: »
    - One super per character, and you can press secret buttons, during super, to increase damage (the buttons, order and timing will not be disclosed, and have to be discovered by the community)

What the actual shit ¿¿

?

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,444 mod
    So apparently the game has forward rolls that cost one bar of meter. For costing one bar, I hope they're at least CvS2 good, considering that rolls don't normally cost bar in other games.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • PJbottomsPJbottoms Joined: Posts: 55
    d3v wrote: »
    So apparently the game has forward rolls that cost one bar of meter. For costing one bar, I hope they're at least CvS2 good, considering that rolls don't normally cost bar in other games.

They allow you to pass through the opponent, so you basically get a grounded side-to-side mixup for a bar.
    PJbottoms wrote: »

They allow you to pass through the opponent, so you basically get a grounded side-to-side mixup for a bar.

And CvS and KoF rolls let you do that for free.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,397
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    holy crap wonderwoman confirmed? XD

Slut
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,043

One of things I never liked about NRS. They insist on making things use up resources when it doesn't have too. I felt that way about pushblock on the first game and MKX.

In their need to make things different from the others they always end doing some stuff unnecessary harder for the players for no reason, while halfassing other stuff because reasons.
    At least i hope that this time around they do a better job with the traits and don't end adding the same fucking powerup trait on more than half of the cast while giving useless stuff or shit that could be very well just a command to the rest of the cast. There is so much potential on copying the drive system from BB and putting it on a super heroe game yet they have to be so unninspired not to mention waste the potential by rarely giving the trait button more than one use.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    We can only wish that WW in the game looks like Gal Gadot. In reality, she'll more likely look like some random dude wearing fake tits.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,969

Neo geo battle coliseum step aka roll cost meter too but then Neo geo Battle coliseum had meter refilling so eh.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,969

ok?............ but....why?
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
    Because why not, that is why :coffee:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • mysticspheremysticsphere Lover of Cakes Joined: Posts: 746
    disappointed in what i've seen so far. NRS makes the most money out of all the fighting game companies, but their games still have the worst animations and gameplay, full of gimmicky bullshit. I read about people recognizing reused animations from MKX, wtf. I hope DC gets a good fighting game one day, because i love them more than Marvel. The whole customizable armor thing is terrible, and worse, looks goofy and bad (just like Batman's fighting stance).
    disappointed in what i've seen so far. NRS makes the most money out of all the fighting game companies, but their games still have the worst animations and gameplay, full of gimmicky bullshit. I read about people recognizing reused animations from MKX, wtf. I hope DC gets a good fighting game one day, because i love them more than Marvel. The whole customizable armor thing is terrible, and worse, looks goofy and bad (just like Batman's fighting stance).

Animations that they reused from Injustice 1 to begin with.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    This needs to be an alternate outfit for Grodd.
    f7hvkrutsquidrw9hla3.png
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,981
    Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman. NRS still can't do female faces
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,066
    Alanis Morissette face.
    I got a feelin my main will return in IGAU2

• Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,374
    Hopefully Katana makes it in
    dark-png.12713
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Secret
    keo-bas wrote: »

ok?............ but....why?

To make it more appealing to casuals... I guess? I don't really see the point because what reason is there to NOT do the button combination once you land it?

Stupid NRS...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• JaxxxJaxxx Joined: Posts: 926
    edited January 21
    edited January 21
    GAME DETAILS w/ DLC characters info

C2YSijSXgAMSuId.jpg

bonus.jpg

XyhxuNo.jpg

10_r_bb.jpg
    edited January 21
  • Mangy_CatMangy_Cat I'm Trans(Siberian Railway) Joined: Posts: 596
    Robin Trailer is out.
    "Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff." - Showerthoughts
  • LockMLockM Joined: Posts: 2,546
    edited January 25
    Few questions about Injustice 2, it has more to do with NRS games in general though.
    • Do projectiles finally trade?
    • Do chains still come out if the first attack whiffed?
    • Do you still have to press the grounded attack before you actually land on the ground after the jump attack?

These thing have bothered me since MK9 and they were still in Injustice 1 an MKX(L).
    GGXrdR2: Baiken
    MVCI: Captain Marvel & Jedah
    T7:  Jin
    SFV: Juri, Zeku???
    USFIV: Yun, Cody, Guy

edited January 25
    LockM wrote: »
    Few questions about Injustice 2, it has more to do with NRS games in general though.
    • Do you still have to press the grounded attack before you actually land on the ground after the jump attack?

These thing have bothered me since MK9 and they were still in Injustice 1 an MKX(L).

Not sure about the last one, but no on the first two.

Got to remember that this isn't a chain based game, but a string based one using 3D fighter style strings.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • LockMLockM Joined: Posts: 2,546
    edited January 25

Got to remember that this isn't a chain based game, but a string based one using 3D fighter style strings.

Yeah you are right, recovery of a move isn't cancelled into another attack.
    Hmm, shame if it's still the case, for the first 2 points, i really feel that dumbs down the neutral a lot in NRS games.
    GGXrdR2: Baiken
    MVCI: Captain Marvel & Jedah
    T7:  Jin
    SFV: Juri, Zeku???
    USFIV: Yun, Cody, Guy

Yeah you are right, recovery of a move isn't cancelled into another attack.
    Hmm, shame if it's still the case, for the first 2 points, i really feel that dumbs down the neutral a lot in NRS games.

Funkydoc and I brought that point up once or twice on Test Your Might, but people just dismissed it.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    Robin got dem mitsurugi style + ninja shurikans
    pretty dope IMO

also -

when is the next beta code wave - weekly?
    and how long does the beta stay - only 1 month from what I have heard?
    also did anyone in EU get a beta code yet?
    Tournament mode turns off gear effects, confirmed.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    I was wondering if they were walking back on the gear system.

They should make it purely aesthetic for tournament mode I couldnt imagine the effort to put this system in that noone uses. Unless it ends up being an afterthought, which is what it appears to be now.
    The gear system is there for casuals. The type that likes to be awarded for doing every little thing.
    But I cant imagine that someone casual would even appreciate the level of depth and customization that in turn affects the gameplay. Seems a bit backwards.

Gear should be purely visual in tournament mode, but not limited to non-tournament mode.

Unless the time and effort it takes to equip gear isnt good for running tournaments, but they didnt say that.