Room Split

CountMetalCountMetal THAT FIGHTING OTAKUJoined: Posts: 20
edited July 2016 in Evo Championship Series
Good news is I will be attending EVO this year but the question is I reserved a room at the Luxor from Friday to Monday. If we have more than one people interested than it will be $35 extra and I need someone to help me split the cost with. FYI please no alcohol, drama, loud partying, drugs, and sex in the room. Also I appreciate good hygiene and I would recommend bringing ear buds since my snoring can be very loud.
Post edited by CountMetal on

Comments

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,210 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    CountMetal wrote: »
    FYI please no alcohol...loud partying, and sex in the room.

Why the fuck would anyone want to room with you?
    Also I appreciate good hygiene and I would recommend bringing ear buds since my snoring can be very loud.

Seriously, the above. Though I can't fault you for the hygiene bit.
    This is offensive.
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,639
    CountMetal wrote: »
    Good news is I will be attending EVO this year but the question is I reserved a room at the Luxor from Thursday to Monday but it may change to Sunday to Monday pending on my friends plans since I will be rooming with them. If I still have the room from Thursday to Monday I need someone to help me split the cost with. FYI please no alcohol, drama, loud partying, and sex in the room. Also I appreciate good hygiene and I would recommend bringing ear buds since my snoring can be very loud.

Sent you a PM.
  • CountMetalCountMetal THAT FIGHTING OTAKU Joined: Posts: 20
    I updated the room information. Just to let you know when it comes to going to conventions I spend most of my time at the convention itself than my hotel room. The only time I used the hotel room is when I go to sleep there. If any of you guys love to party then this is not the room for ya.
  • COWARDPlayer5000COWARDPlayer5000 Joined: Posts: 13
    You are in Vegas. nobody in their right mind would room with someone who bans stupid stuff like alcohol. People are going to vegas on a vacation, not a church retreat. ANyway good luck finding someone to split.

that or a person could just drop $70 a night at a different hotel
  • CountMetalCountMetal THAT FIGHTING OTAKU Joined: Posts: 20
    edited July 2016
    Personally I am a social drinker and one of those who don't like parties in hotel rooms. Plus, I mainly used my room for sleeping rather than party. Yes I do sound boring lol.